The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 06

He felt her shift her bottom slightly rubbing across him. "Is it really hot in here, Dad?" she asked.

He nodded his head, Yes. "Cockpits are always hot. Must be the sun shining in, baby."

She moved the jet closer to the boom training the aerial tanker. "Once I touch it, daddy, how long do I have take to," she looked for the word, "touch it for?"

He moved under her, lurching at those words, surprised. He responded, "You don't just touch it, baby, you have to put it in long enough, baby, to put a load", he moved under her emphasizing the words, "into your, I mean into the fighter's tanks."

She looked back, "What happens, I mean how long does it take to,"she blushed, looking back to the screen,"unload,"she whispered, "fuel into me? I mean into my plane?"

"It depends, baby." He was breathing hard as he lifted her with his hips. He grunted, "It depends on how much the tanker is needs to unload and how much the little fighter can hold." he lifted her. God, damn, she had to feel that.

"The better the pilot, the longer they can stay connected and unload and the more the tanker can put in her, I mean in the plane". His hands slid down gently touching the top of the waist of the small white cotton panties.

She gasped as his fingers slipped under the waistband. She looked up at the screen, blushing, as she neared the tanker. "Look, daddy, what's that?"

He laughed,"That is the boom"

"Is it getting longer, daddy?" Daddy, your boom's extending too, just like the one on the screen.

"It definitely is."

She looked over her shoulder "It is getting longer because you're near to it," he answered her question. "that much was true" he thought, feeling his cock harden as she sat on his lap.

"So, I'm making the tankers boom get bigger daddy?' she mover her small hips across him riding him not so gently this time. Yours, too?

"You're definitely making it longer, Nikki, he whispered beside her ear. "You know, if you're going to fly a fighter, we should give you a "call-sign"."

"What is a 'call-sign', daddy?"

"It is like a nickname, baby."

"What? You mean like, "Nikki?" she asked.

He moved under her. His cock bent flat from her weight, "Yeah, baby but from something about your flying or special to you," he grunted.

"What is special about me, daddy?"

His hands slid a little lower. He was sweating. She was trembling. Christ, I wouldn't know where to start. Breasts. Tushy. Kitty. Mouth. Everything about you is special.

"Well, there are lots of things, "he cleared his throat, thinking of the list he just made mentally, "lets see, you're definitely a girl."

"Young woman." she corrected him. Not yet a woman, but more than a girl, Daddy. Can't you see that?

"Young woman," he smiled, his fingers were slipping lower in her panties. His middle fingers both touched it at the same time. He felt them slide across the top of a small smoothe slit. He finished the sentence at just this moment. Jesus, she's still smoothe as a babies bottom.

"We could call you "split-tail" he laughed gently, "that is what a Marine calls a girl, baby."

"Young women, daddy!"

"Young women," he corrected himself again.

She looked back over her shoulder, her hair falling across one cheek, almost covering her eyes, "Why do they call us that, daddy?"

He opened his legs slightly forcing her legs apart. She gasped looking down and seeing the outline of her dads hands in her panties. "Oh, my god, daddy, because we don't have anything there like a boy?"

He chuckled, tickled at her surprise "Yeah, baby," his hands moved slightly apart opening her as his hips lifted bringing his hard on against the panty covered slit of his daughter. Through the thin cotton boxers, he could feel her heat. Warm up checklist, complete!

"Or, we could call you 'Lil Smoothie'" He spread his fingers slightly.

She gasped as she felt the lips of her small pussy open like a flower. Her plane nosed down away from the tanker as she fought to control her hands. Her dad moaned and pulled back from her lowering his hips. Two things happened next, her fighter fell into a flat stall, and Nikki slid off his lap hitting the floor in front of him. They both looked down to see the same thing. His boxers didn't hide much. Father and daughter both saw the undeniable hard-on their game play had given him. Fuck!

Nikki tried to look up at him, "I think I almost had it, daddy. I almost got close enough to put it in, huh, daddy?" That thing is big!

He laughed, embarrassed and excited at the same time, "Yeah", trying to cover his problem with his hands, "you were definitely close to getting it put in."

She blushed. He blushed. The quiet got uncomfortable. The erection didn't help.

She got to her knees in front of him, the perfect picture of a daughter. Seeing my teenage daughter on her knees, between my legs, is not helping!

Yeah, fucking right. He bent down kissing her on top of her head, "Night, Nikki."

"Daddy, what's your call-sign?" She looked up at him as he helped her up off the floor. She couldn't help looking at it. Wow!

"Thundershaft"

Nicole covered her mouth, laughing, "Well, at least, it was a 'fiery but heroic death', Daddy."

Something bothered Jack. His mind searched for the cause of his discomfort. It made him increasingly uneasy. Why am I uneasy? Aside from inappropriately touching my teenage daughter, what else could be wrong? Why does this feel familiar?

He felt that vague but identifiable sense of deja vu.

Deja Vu, my ass,, I've never done anything with her like this before. What the fuck, Jack?

It's the client's fucking video. Daughter. Lap. Computer. Flight sticks. White shirt. Daddy hard in computer chair. My teenage daughter sitting on my lap. Me moving around under her.

His hands shook as he let go of the stick and throttle, so sweaty he wiped them on his skivvies. He rubbed his hair till it hurt. No way I'm gonna be able to fly in my condition. I'm definitely 'combat ineffective'.

Captain Jack Grant reached down, grasping the erection in his boxers. He looked at the sweaty joystick.

Pilots live their lives with their hands between their legs! Not between their daughter's legs!

***** Chapter End note: Please take a moment and score the chapter. Feedback is like feeding the author.

To score it, just hover your cursor over one of the stars below, they will turn Golden, chose a rating you feel is appropriate, and click. Thanks!!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds