The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 26

"For balance, yes."

"Do I need a hat for my hand?"

McAllister laughed. "Nope! If the hat's off your head, you're either showing off or departing the bull. You should, however, have a glove for your hand."

"How do you know all this?"

McAllister considered the question, as if it was important. He looked at her. "Oh, let's just say I did a stint as a rodeo clown, when I was younger." He smiled. "When you're young, you can learn a lot clowning around."

"Are there any black cowboys?" Or, is my dad the only one. Her thought had more than a bit of sarcasm to it.

"Yeah, there are. There's a rodeo in Mesquite, Texas called 'Cowboys of Color'. It's a championship rodeo in a small Texas town. Back in the early days, there were black cowboys all over the Old West; not a lot, but they were there. And, of course, the Buffalo Soldiers."

"What were they?"

"Black cavalrymen in the Army at the western forts. You know? Like Custer, the cavalry ... old John Wayne movies?"

She had no comprehension of what he was talking about.

He sighed. Kids know so little nowadays.

"I'm not being personal, but do you have panties on?" When he asked it, Muse's eyes were twinkling.

Mac's jaw dropped, not from the question but from McAllister asking it. "You just curious?"

"No, it's just that, if you don't, the ride may get a bit immodest; and, if you do, by the time you finish everyone here is gonna know what color they are."

"Not if my butt don't come up off that bull, they won't," Mac teased. "No one's watching us anyway."

"Believe me, once you start to ride, every man in the room will start watching."

"Why?"

"Because a rich fantasy life is all most of them have." He gestured to the room full of 'cowboys'.

"And you, will you be watching?" I'll just bet you will with those eyes; they make me all shivery.

"Oh yes, ma'am, I gotta run the bull ... and ... I like watchin' a girl's ass when she rides." He let her see his eyes when he said that. MacKenzie loved his eyes; he lowered them and, then, smiled.

"What?"

"Well, I know the panties don't match the bra." He grinned.

She glanced down at her breast. Her nipples were hard and clearly outlined against the thin summer dress; it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Don't worry about it. It's perfectly normal. A lot of young girls breasts do that the first time they jump on a 'bull'."

Your smile's wicked devastating, MacKenzie thought.

She looked into his eyes again. "Are you absolutely sure you're too old to be hitting on me?"

McAllister held up his left hand, so she could see a thick gold wedding band. He did it overtly, as part of his gesture when he touched the brim of his hat while displaying the ring hand. "Yep, I'm sure!"

MacKenzie liked this man. "You know, showing me that ring didn't make my nipples go away!"

He laughed. "Yeah, I noticed that." His was an honest laugh--healthy, heartfelt, and genuine.

"Now, would you like to try it?" He pointed at the almost-forgotten bull.

MacKenzie nodded. "Yes, but, hang on a sec. Don't leave, okay?"

"I'll be here."

In the crowded bar, it took MacKenzie a moment to locate Nikki. Once she spotted her, she made a beeline straight for her; grabbing Nikki out of Jason's lap, she headed for the ladies room.

"Change with me."

"Change what?"

"Clothes, silly! I'm gonna ride the bull."

She and Nikki exchanged outfits. Nikki now had on the summer dress, yellow sneakers, and yellow panties. Mac wore the jeans, boots, and yellow lace-fringed tank top.

As they came out, the bar exploded into laughter and applause. Nikki did a cute little curtsy and headed back to her table. She settled onto Jason's lap again, picking up his cards.

McAllister took his hat off as MacKenzie approached. She definitely still had nipples; and, now, a pair of tight jeans and boots. Gotta admit, he told himself, this is turning out to be a hell of a lot more fun than most of my trips to Portland.

Mounting the bull, she secured her hand; and, he checked it out to make sure she could get free if she got thrown. Then, he made her show him how she'd release the bridle, if she needed to.

He smiled at her again. "Try to land on the sawdust."

She nodded at him, all rodeo-proper. Setting the level, he hit the switch; and, the bull started to move. The machine's first setting was fairly gentle; and, she had no problems with it. Her butt never even left the back of the bull. He turned the knob up a notch; and she shifted slightly to adjust her center of gravity.

MacKenzie was just smiling; and McAllister could tell she was having a good time. Yep, she's just havin' fun; while a guy would've focused on his vanity. Wonderin' how he looked, if he was gonna fall off in front of everyone, if his damn hat was on tight enough.

The young black-girl rode with pure joy! He swallowed as he watched her hips. That's a great ass! He signaled Dixie for a beer, his mouth suddenly dry.

MacKenzie surprised him. He knew she had the rhythm of the bull's movements; but, suddenly without warning, she released her bridle hand. He started to stop the bull; but she didn't come up off the back of the mechanical. She put her hands flat on its back and continued to ride. All of the bull's motion was being absorbed and channeled by that small set of hips. He watched her move.

He didn't even notice Dixie, till she put the beer in his hand and closed his fist around it.

Dixie stopped, watching MacKenzie. She'd seen a lot of girls and women try to ride the bull for their boyfriends. It was almost a right of passage for a girl dating a cowboy. This was different. She saw Mac's nipples. She watched her tummy muscle-up as she held the bull with her thighs. She watched MacKenzie's hips move. Then, she glanced at McAllister. Shit, McAllister, I ain't seen you look at anyone like that before.

MacKenzie reversed her position on the bull; now, she was facing McAllister and Dixie.

It was so smooth that he thought for a second she was about to get tossed, when, completely out-of-the-blue, she was facing him. Her hips never stopped moving.

Dixie gazed around the bar. Sure enough, many eyes were now tracking MacKenzie as she rode.

Nikki showed up next to McAllister; he noticed her. MacKenzie wiggled her fingers at McAllister in a cute 'gimme'. He took his beer and handed it to her on the bull. Dixie started to object, but McAllister shushed her. "It'll be okay, watch."

Her hips still in motion, MacKenzie put one hand on the bull's back and with the other brought the beer to her lips. She drank and handed a half-empty beer to Nikki. Nikki took a sip and McAllister finished it off.

More men watched. Thompson watched; but, he wasn't amused. The bull was a source of pride for him; usually, he was the one running it.

McAllister held up the box; Mac saw it, grinned, and nodded her head, Yes, as she reached back and took hold of the rear bridle. He turned up the knob; the bull began dancing harder, gyrating like it was possessed. Diablo! You could 'almost' smell the brimstone!

MacKenzie, started to dance with it. She had one hand on the bridle and one on her leg, resting. The rhythm increased. Her hips moved faster; she leaned one way then the other, seeking a balance point. She straightened her back a little and that did it. Suddenly her shoulders were sort of not-moving, but her hips and legs were. She was dancing at her 'still point'. She looked at McAllister, holding his gaze as her head scarcely moved.

Staring back at her, McAllister's brain told him, That should be impossible.

She let her head move back-and-forth, the small beads in her hair snapping like a whip. Then, just as suddenly, she was looking at McAllister again. Her head calm and nearly motionless, her eyes fixing him.

Tease!

A few cowboys had moved nearer to them. Nobody was drinking.

Well, the guys at Jason's poker game were still ordering beers. The bunch of young cowpokes, sitting at their table, were enraptured watching Nikki play Jason's cards; and they all had mighty parched throats.

"Are these good?" She looked to him for advice; he just smiled at her. She whispered, "Really good?"

He breathed into her ear, "Yeah!" It made her shiver, her nipples pout, and her panties wet. He felt her warmth against his leg, where she sat rocking back and forth. Nikki was fascinated that poker felt just like flirting. Oh, this is fun; I can make guys do anything. I rule!

He had two hundred dollars riding on this bet; and their cards were just 'fine'. Jason was intrigued by Nikki. She doesn't have much of a poker face, he decided, but, she's cute almost beyond compare.

She screwed up her face, thinking. She added her $20 from her sneaker-top. Everyone got a flash of panties, when she put her foot on the table to get to her shoe. There were a few admiring whistles. Ya gotta hand it to her. Ya don't back off a winning bet. Ya bet more!

One of his friends 'saw' her bet and raised her. She looked at Jason, who shook his head in regret and turned out his pockets. "I got no more money." Sorry!

The other young man reached for the money. "Wait," she pleaded, "does it have to be money?"

The other guy sat back, smiling. "What else you got to bet with?"

Nikki re-examined the cards, chewing on her tassel of hair. She leaned forward onto her elbows. "Could I add a pair of yellow panties?"

"There's over four-hundred dollars in that pot. That's a lot for a pair of panties."

"Only two hundred is yours; the rest is ours," she countered. And everything we have is on this table!

"True, enough. But, still, they're just a pair of panties."

Jason leaned forward, whispering into her ear.

"Back off, Chism, no kibitzing. She's a big girl. Let her play the cards."

Nikki spoke quietly, but every man at the table heard her. "They're wet!"

Jason's friend burst out laughing. "You got wet, playing poker with us?"

She slowly nodded her head, her eyes never leaving the cowboy's. Playing poker turns me on! The thought of losing my panties turns me on!

The young gambler put a cold beer to his forehead, thought, took a long swig, and finally smiled. "I'll accept that if you're calling the bet."

Nikki giggled, starting to lay down her cards. Winning turns me on even more!

"Whoa there! Not so fast; all bets have to be on the table," he demanded. "If you're bettin' your panties, then they gotta be on the table."

Nikki stood and sat her butt on the edge of the table. He laughed, good-naturedly. "Nice try, but, unless you are betting your ass, those panties have to be on the table."

Jason smiled up at her, sheepishly. She punched him in the shoulder. "You jerkwad! You knew about 'the bet on the table' didn't you?" My dad is right, boys will do anything to get my panties off!

"Maybe." Oh, I definitely knew about the all-bets-on-the-table-rule ... everybody knows that rule.

Nikki blushed. She smiled at Jason; but, then, she turned facing him and bent over at the waist, slipping her panties down. Jason couldn't see a thing, which was Nikki's intention. Everyone else had an unobstructed view of what they all decided later was the best camel toe in the West.

The cowboy with the bet said quite simply, "Holy Mother of God!"

She laid the pair of panties on the table. She sat back down on Jason's disappointed lap. His erection had not left. She was even wetter; embarrassment did that to her. Taking chances does that to me!

Jason's friend picked them up, holding them for a second. They had a clearly visible wet spot. Clean, wet, fragrant.

He laid them down, and whistled respectfully. Shit, those are nice!

"Please, tell me you've got a sister."

"Yeah, her!" Nikki pointed towards Mac on the bull. For the first time, they all saw MacKenzie riding the bull.

Grinning, McAllister turned up the control knob almost an entire setting; the bull began to spin and buck savagely. No one can hold their head still, when it's doing that. Let's just see what you got.

MacKenzie shut her eyes; she was still riding, only now, she had her eyes closed. Leaning her head back, she reached behind her with her free hand and put it flat on the bull's ass and just whirled effortlessly on top of the bull.

Every man on that side of the room was watching either her hips or her breasts. You had to pick one; and, which one you picked said a lot about who you were.

McAllister watched her face. She was still smiling--just smiling. He looked her over. She had truly beautiful nipples, her tummy was a sweaty little six-pack--if a girl could have one of those--and her hips were a seductive blur of motion. He watched her thighs clench and unclench as she shifted on the mechanical.

She bit her lower lip, as the bull bucked and turned; her beads bounced with the bull's motion.

Well, I'll be goddamned! McAllister finally figured out just what he was seeing. He loved watching his wife on the edge of cumming; and, MacKenzie Dawn Phillips looked like a woman about to cum.

His eyes scanned the nearby cowboys. They were like a crowd holding its breath; many of their faces were flushed from too much beer, but there was something else—that something else was dark. Their growing need was becoming almost as tangible as an emotion. The need didn't yet have a name; but, it'd taken control of the whole group. That was not so good. A few minutes ago, this place had been filled with healthy, mostly happy young men; but, now, there was an edge to the room that hadn't been there before. It was as though someone had turned down the lights; and, something more primal—raw and sinister--had stepped from the shadows. Its name was Lust.

McAllister heard someone behind him growl, "I got to get me some of that."

He whipped around, but no one was there; then, he saw movement as Nikki stepped up next to him, watching.

"Nicole, go get Jason; tell him I said it's important. Ask him to come see me, please. And, Nikki, now would be good!"

One look at McAllister and she knew he was deadly serious. He wasn't acting any different, but he sounded different. She rushed over to the poker table; leaning down, she whispered into Jason's ear.

He brushed her off. "Okay, in a minute; we need to finish this hand."

She whispered again, urgently, "He said, 'please', and that 'now' would be a good time."

Jason glanced over at the bull. Something about the way McAllister was standing caught his attention. More interesting was that McAllister was the only person in the room--except the poker players--who wasn't watching MacKenzie ride.

Following the crowd's gaze, it only took him a couple of seconds of watching her before he muttered "Oh ... holy fuckin' shit" under his breath and shot out of his chair. He was standing right behind McAllister when he quietly said, "You asked for me?"

McAllister never looked back. "Hey, Jason. Your friends over at the table still sober?"

"Yeah, pretty much; we've all been playing poker and teasing Nikki. Why?"

"Will they do what you ask?"

"Probably. They're a bunch of really good guys."

"I need a favor. Go get them; then, sort of fade into the darkness behind me. I want you there, but unnoticed and only in-case. And, just wait; don't do anything unless I ask. Can you do that?"

"I'll be right back." Jason noticed that McAllister never quit watching the other men around MacKenzie as he asked for his help. He couldn't help but wonder what McAllister saw.

"And, Jason, you don't need to tell me when you're there. I'll know, okay?"

'It'll take us maybe a minute to get here without looking like a crowd."

"Thanks." McAllister sensed when they were in place behind them. He didn't look back.

"Dixie, warn Roy at the front door. Tell him I'm here. I got this."

He started slowing the bull. MacKenzie hadn't noticed, yet; neither had the crowd. Then he saw what he was looking for. Thompson separated himself from the crowd as the bull slowed. He walked towards MacKenzie. Her eyes opened, as the bull slowed. She looked at McAllister, who only nodded in Thompson's direction. Mac's eyes followed the command. She saw Thompson nearing the bull. McAllister spoke so only Nikki could hear, "Nikki, go back to Jason. Right now."

As soon as she reached Jason, he immediately tucked her safely into one of the booths behind his friends. Just a little insurance, guaranteeing that there were two of them between anyone else and Nikki.

Jason saw Thompson approaching MacKenzie. What happened next became a part of the many stories people tell about 'Cowgirls' and one cowgirl in particular.

As McAllister watched, MacKenzie surprised him. And Muse McAllister was not an easy person to surprise.

MacKenzie simply left the bull as it slowed, sliding off in almost a small jump and landing precisely in front of the approaching Thompson.

Thompson put his hand flat on her chest. McAllister heard the words, "I said, 'No' when you asked to ride the bull; it's too dangerous for you. You need to learn that when a man tells you 'No', it means, 'No!'"

"No means, No ... hmm. Yep, I think I can remember that. Anything else?"

Thompson laughed. "Yeah! You ride like you're 'in heat' and I have just the cure for that, li'l buffalo soldier."

Others nearby laughed at that, too. Thompson felt secure; he was just giving her what she deserved.

"Hell! I'm getting hard, just thinking about what I'm going to do with you. Here ... feel it?"

Mac let him drag her hand downward.

McAllister started to move away from the bull, but her eyes caught his and her head motioned, No.

He stopped and just hung the controller on the pillar.

This is interesting!

He could tell that she wasn't scared; but, he thought she should be.

Thompson put her hand against his jeans, over a very erect cock. Looking at him, she gave it a squeeze.

Someone asked quietly, "You going to need any help gentlin' her, Thompson?"

He grinned at MacKenzie. "Am I going to need any help with gentlin' you?"

Mackenzie's hand drifted downward, pressing the length of his cock. When she reached the base, she looked up at him. "Yeah, you're definitely going to need help."

Now there was more laughter; some of it was directed at Thompson. McAllister listened and waited—ready.

Stung by her remark and egged-on by the laughter, Thompson chose to make a real spectacle out of it.

"Hey, fellas, I think she wants more. Anybody else want her, once I'm done?" Four or so of the meaner, drunker ones stepped to the front of the pack. The others started moving back.

Thompson put a hand around Mac's throat and gently squeezed it to make his point. He nodded towards the others. "That enough for you? They can take turns, when I'm done with you. They won't mind sloppy seconds!"

Only two people in the room knew where Mac's hands were. Mac and McAllister. She reached up for the hand he had around her throat as though to pull it away. Her other hand just squeezed again, except this time it was holding Thompson's nuts.

She was so fast, most people didn't even see it. She pulled his hand from her throat by the thumb. Where the thumb goes the hand follows. She thrust his hand out away from his body. Her other hand had released his nuts, because after a certain point of trauma you simply can't feel any more pain there. He'd passed that point already. "FUCK ALMIGHTY!"

Automatically, both his hands shot downward to his damaged goods. When that happened, Mac's hands simply came together like she was clapping. His head--more specifically his ears--were between them. The blow compressed the air against his eardrums; and, it actually hurt more than his nuts. He'd thought that was impossible; but, he'd been wrong.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds