The Sister's Party Ch. 02

Lisa reached Janette’s pubic regions and began lick all around her pussy but purposely avoiding the cunt lips. She kissed her sister’s thighs and knew that Janette was mad with lust.

“Please lick my pussy,” Janette begged.

Lisa turned and kneeled so that her pussy with just above Janette’s head. Janette reached up and pulled Lisa down so Lisa’s pussy was directly on her mouth.

This was too much for Lisa and she dived straight into Janette pussy licking all up and down her slit.

Janette was repaying the favor by sucking on her sister’s clit.

“Oh my God!” Lisa exclaimed.

“Fuck my pussy with your tongue!” Janette shouted.

Josh watched as the two sisters did a wonderful 69. He saw that Heather had now climbed back on top of Jennifer and so the four sisters were doing two 69’s and all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Josh decided one more member was needed in this orgy. He sent a small mind push outside and Rob decided he needed to go see where the girls were.

“I’ll be right back. I don’t know what is keeping those girls,” Rob said as he left the table.

Rob opened the kitchen door and entered. He was not prepared for what he was seeing. In his wildest fantasies he never would imagine such. Here, his wife and her sister were eating each other’s pussy. And over there her other two sisters were doing the same. After the initial shock Rob got an immediate erection.

“Hey, I want to be part of this party,” Rob said totally forgetting he had guests outside and any might walk in at any time. Rob was focused directly on Heather’s pussy, a pussy currently being eaten by Jennifer. If his wife could eat her sister then Rob felt he should be able to fuck her other sister.

Rob quickly took off his clothes.

Josh noted the pink panties but they came off quickly.

Rob knelt down behind Heather and said, “I have wanted to fuck your pussy for a long time.”

“Oh fuck me Rob!” Heather cried.

That was all Rob needed to hear and he rammed his cock into her extremely wet pussy. Jennifer was still under them and she began to alternate between licking where Rob dick was fucking to licking Rob’s balls as the pumped past her face.

“Ohhhh fuck her good!” Janette cried from across the room

Rob could not believe what he was hearing from his wife but he followed her instruction.

Janette could not believe what was happening but was totally lost in the feeling of Lisa’s tongue lapping at her cunt. The sight of her husband fucking Heather only heightened the overall sexual experience. She was very close to the greatest orgasm she had ever experienced. They all were.

Josh said, “It is now time for me to join this party.” Josh had already removed his clothes and went to where Lisa was being eaten by Janette.

“Lisa you don’t know me but I am Josh. Do you want my dick in your cunt, pussyface?” he asked Lisa.

“Oh yes please fuck me,” Lisa was totally gone as she continued to lap at her sister’s pussy.

Josh pushed his hard cock deep within Lisa’s pussy.

“Ohhhh, fuck me Josh,” Lisa cried.

Josh began to do some serious fucking as Janette took the same position as Jennifer and began to alternate between Lisa’s pussy and Josh’s cock and balls.

Lisa continued to lick Janette pussy as Josh fucked her cunt.

“Oh Goooood!” Janette cried as the first wave hit her.

At almost the same time Lisa also cried, “Oh Fuck me Josh!”

Heather moaned, “Rob, fuck my pussy hard!”

Jennifer and Janette could only moan softly because their mouth was full of either pussy or balls or a combination of both.

It was an orgy of delight. Rob began to feel his cock expand inside Heather. He had not even thought to put on a condom. The rush began and Rob’s felt his balls tighten and he shot a tremendous load of cum deep within his sister’s womb. His ejaculation seemed to last forever.

Josh purposely did not wear a condom. He knew that all these women were relatively safe from disease since they just about never had sex. He pumped in and out of Lisa’s tight pussy and he also felt the familiar rush. His cock head began to expand and he felt his balls begin to pump a load deep inside Lisa. It felt fantastic.

Rob looked across the room and saw Josh. He was surprised to see him fucking his wife but he loved it. He also knew that his wife and Lisa had totally pleased each other. Underneath him Jennifer had stopped sucking his balls. As he pulled out of Heather, Heather collapsed on top of Jennifer. Rob was a very happy guy.

Josh looked over his work and said it was good. Of course Josh still had some more plans for the party but they all needed a bit of a rest. He sent a signal to the other guests outside and they were very happy to continue the party and no one missed the hosts.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds