The Sleeptight Inn

"Yes," Alex exhaled, deep in slumber.

"Whenever you hear the words "sleep tight", you will feel ever so tired and sleepy. You will feel as though you need to listen to whatever is said. You will be too tired, weak, and sleepy to do anything else. Understand?

"Yes.."

Victoria grinned, cheshire like, pleased with herself and how easy it had been for the young man to accept her suggestions. Carefully, she slid off of him and went to call the tow truck driver he had called earlier. She would need to delay Alex leaving if there was to be any use of him at all.

The sound of a snap went off like a clap of thunder. Alex's eyes opened. The room was dim around him. He didn't know what time it was or what day. How long had he been out? He tried to sit up but found his body was like a lead weight and did not respond. What was going on? He saw someone moving out of the corner of his eye.

"Hello?" His voice sounded small and weak. His throat was a bit dry. Again, he wondered how long he had lain there. His mind felt groggy, like he was still asleep.

There was a soft click and suddenly a light was switched on from a lamp somewhere in the room, beyond his vision. Alex thought he remembered some sort of table from before, but his memories were kind of foggy.

Then he saw the person in the room come into his field of vision. He recognized the green eyes that shone in the lamp light. It was the receptionist from earlier, but she was dressed differently. Gone was her professional red suit, skirt, and heels.

She wore a black suit of some kind that shone and reflected the light. Alex watched as black gloved hands touched his body. It was then he realized he was naked as he felt her soft gloves against his flesh. Her touch sent waves of tingles up his body.

"What..what're you doing?" Alex stammered as her smooth fingers slid down his abdomen and went lower.

No answer.

Alex gasped as her hand wrapped around his manhood suddenly and began to carefully stroke him. The texture of the glove felt good against his cock, very soothing, arousing even. Alex trembled as her hand moved up and down his growing erection.

Her hand pumped and stroked him to further hardness for several long moments then stopped. He was gasping now as she had aroused him quite quickly. Her touch felt so good yet the whole thing was awkward. Strange.

"What's going on?"

Victoria merely stared down at him silently before letting go of his now erect member and stepping away from him. Alex strained his eyes to see what she was doing. She had moved back to the table he thought. It looked like she was writing something. He wasn't sure.

"What're you doing? Why are you writing?" he asked. "Why can't I move?"

No answer again.

Victoria came closer, but this time she had a measuring tape in her hands. She laid it down beside him, measured his height then left it where it lay to go back to the table. Alex presumed she was writing down her results. But for what? Why was she doing this?

Victoria came back again, this time wrapping the tape around his waist.She went back to the table again, ignoring Alex's helpless stare. When she returned she wrapped the tape around each of his arms then recorded each measurement before measuring his neck.

"What is all this for? Why are you measuring me?" There was a tremble of fear in his voice as it quavered.

Victoria did not answer. When she stood next to the bed this time, Alex could see a bottle of water in her hands. Without a word, Victoria put the open bottle to his lips and turned the bottle up slightly.

Alex drank, but only because he had no other choice.He felt his body relax as the cold, refreshing water went down his throat. He started to feel strange in his head around the fourth gulp.

His throat was no longer dry but Victoria kept the bottle at an angle and kept feeding him more water. His head felt light and he could feel the questions in his mind slowly dissolving. When the bottle was empty, Alex felt that familiar floating sensation filling him. His cares and worries had melted away leaving him with just that warm, relaxed feeling from his head to his toes.

Victoria took away the empty bottle and returned with a small electronic device connected to long black cords. At the end of the cords were small oval buds. Victoria placed the buds in his ears. Alex heard a click, then suddenly he heard a voice.

Alex felt a gloved hand wrap around his cock once more and begin to slowly stroke him. He let out a moan of pleasure as the voice began to speak.

"Sleep tight." the voice said. Alex's eyes closed and the world disappeared as his mind fell away into darkness.

Alex woke to the snap of fingers. He bolted upright and looked around in a confused, almost panicked state. The room was as it had been. Sunlight came through the window, which was now open. Cold sweat dripped down his face as he felt like he was having deja vu but he didn't know why. He looked himself over and found he was in his clothes still.

"Oh, good. You're awake." said a kind, gentle voice.

Alex rolled to his left and saw the green eyed, dark haired receptionist from before, standing in the open doorway. Alex's eyes went wide. His eyes met hers for a moment and he felt a tightening in his groin but did not understand why.

"Sleep well?" she asked, apparently not noticing his fear. She still had that charming red lipped smile.

"Uh..um No, not really. Bad dream," Alex tried to smile and act normal but he felt like there was something off. "What time is it?"

"Oh, it's 1:30 pm." Her lips downturned in a look of concern. "Bad dream, huh? Well you do look like you have had a rough night. I have some good news for you, though."

"What's that?" Alex asked, surprised.

"The towman called. Said they would meet you out there to get your car. But that was two hours ago," She told him. "They already took your car to their shop. There is, however, someone here waiting in the lobby. I can take you to them if you want."

Alex was relieved. At least something was going right. He nodded. "Yes, I would like that. Please, take me to them."

Victoria smiled that ruby smile. "Of course, right this way." She turned to go down the hall. Alex followed. He was further relieved when he saw she was not wearing a black suit and gloves but her red jacket, skirt, and heels.

There was nothing out of the ordinary as they walked down the halls to the elevator, or on the way down to the lobby. Everything seemed normal.

Victoria walked back around to her desk once they reached the lobby floor. Alex followed, half expecting some person in a suit and tie to give him a ride, or something official at least.

To his dismay he found the lobby was empty. The chairs he had seen when he came in were there against the wall, and were empty. No one was standing there waiting to give him a lift either.

Perplexed, and a bit worried, Alex walked over to the desk where Victoria was busying herself with some sort of forms.

"Excuse me, but I thought you said there was someone waiting for me?" He looked quite unnerved. "Did they leave already?"

Victoria looked up from her paperwork with a smile, seeming not to notice his distress. She picked up a clipboard that had some papers clipped to it and handed it to him.

Her red nail tapped the top of the paper, drawing his eyes to it. "Oh, no Sir. They didn't leave. And neither will you."

"Wait..what?" Alex looked at her in disbelief, unsure of what she had said.

"Don't worry about that. In fact, don't worry about anything," she said. "Just sleep tight and let your eyes follow my finger."

Alex felt something in his mind give way and felt suddenly drawn to the words on the paper as well as Victoria's words. He didn't know why he felt so captivated and inside it scared him. His eyes followed along as her finger glided down the page to big bold lettered words. The first word was KNEEL. As soon as his eyes read the word, Alex felt himself dropping to his knees.

Victoria looked down at him with a very pleased look."Very good." Her finger went further down the page to the next word. It read: FORGET.

Alex felt like someone had blown a mighty wind through his head all at once. He knew he was supposed to be doing something, but what? He couldn't remember. He looked up at Victoria. His mouth opened to ask something, but he couldn't think of what to ask.

Her finger moved down and his eyes were drawn to the movement as it went to the next word. The paper read: RELAX.

Alex felt relief come over him as he read the word. Now that he was relaxed what was he to do now? He felt something nagging at him like he was supposed to be doing something else but her nails kept his eyes glued to the paper.

He watched her hand rise from the clipboard to gently pat him on the head like an owner would a puppy. Alex quivered in sudden arousal at the touch. He couldn't explain it but it felt really good when she did that. A smile crept onto his face.

"Very good," Victoria praised. "Now sleep tight."

Alex's eyes slammed shut like a steel loading door being lowered. His head drooped down to his chest as the world fell away, and all he could hear was Victoria's voice.

"You belong to me now," Victoria whispered into his ear. "You are my pet. I am your Mistress. You work for me. When you cum you'll realize you belong to me."

Alex 's eyes opened at the snap of fingers. He was laying on the bed naked again in the room. He could not move his body but somehow that did not matter. Somehow he knew he was safe. Black leather gloved fingers caressed his manhood. He gasped as his body tingled all over.

His hips rose as if on their own from the smooth touch. In the very back of his mind, he could hear a voice telling him this was wrong, but all he could do was look into those deep, emerald eyes and drown. He could feel a leather collar around his neck but he was not alarmed at its presence.

"Good pet," Victoria purred, her hand caressing his erection faster. "Who do you belong to?"

Her praise made him quiver with joy and brought delight to his heart.The answer came to his lips before he even had time to think it. "You. I belong to you." He panted as his arousal grew. It felt so good for him to say that. Alex knew deep down he needed to submit and obey this woman.

"Very good." Victoria encouraged, her fingers continuing to tug at and squeeze his throbbing member. "Now cum. Cum and submit."

Alex's body trembled and writhed. His hips bucked up into the gloved hand that was pleasuring him so well. His moans echoed off the walls of the room as his white creamy spunk shot from the tip of his hard, stiff penis.

His eyes shut tight as pleasure washed over him. As he squirted all over Her gloved hand with blissful abandon, words came to his lips. Words that he knew were true and as natural as breathing.

"I submit. I am Yours, Mistress."

Victoria looked down at her new slave, and plaything, with a wide grin. His stay had only been two days at the inn but she planned to have him stay forever. Gleefully, with thoughts of what she might do to her new pet next, she squeezed his balls while continuing to milk the seed from his member. She had what she wanted.

"Yes, pet. MIne. All Mine." Victoria grinned triumphantly. Once she was certain he was empty, she fed him her wet fingers and forced him to suck them clean. She watched with particular pleasure as her new boy mindlessly pursed his lips around her leather covered digit and went to work.

Hours later, Alex stood behind the reception desk patiently as if waiting for something. There were no clocks on the wall so he could not recall how long he had been there.. He also could not explain why he was wearing bright red pants and a matching jacket over a white collared shirt. There was also a golden pin with his name on the breast of the jacket and a strange taste in his mouth that he couldn't seem to get rid of.

Alex stood there behind the desk, trying very hard to answer those questions but could not. His head felt fuzzy every time he tried to remember. He was in the middle of trying to remember when the front door opened with a soft ding, and a slender blonde woman wearing a faded blue shirt, tan shorts, and white sneakers walked in.

She looked like she was quite tired and that she had been walking a long time in the sun, which vaguely seemed familiar to Alex but he couldn't pin it down in his mind.

The blonde woman came up to the counter and nearly fell upon it. She gave the man in the severe red suit a weary smile that reached her blue eyes. "I'd like a room, please..and some water."

The woman's request flipped a switch in Alex. His confusion evaporated instantly. He knew his purpose. He worked for Miss Victoria at the Sleep Tight Inn. This poor woman needed a room. It was his duty, no his very reason for existing to see that she was taken care of. All of this happened behind an award winning smile.

"Yes, of course," Alex replied. "Welcome to the Sleep Tight Inn. You look tired, Ma'am. Why don't you go sit in one of those seats by the wall and I will get you some of our very own mineral water."

The woman smiled,finding his offer quite wonderful. "Yes, I think I will. Thank you." Exhausted, she trudged over to the chairs the man in the red suit had spoken of, and sat down. She let out a long breath of relief, watching him go as he fetched her water.

It had been a long walk from her broken down car that lay abandoned down the road. She was sweat covered from her head to her shoes. The cool air of the lobby was a blessing to her overheated skin. She let her eyes close for just a moment and when she opened them again the man in the red suit was standing a few spaces in front of her. Startled, she jumped in her seat.

Alex frowned seeing the woman jump in her chair. "Sorry to scare you, Ma'am, but here is the water." He offered her the bottle as an offering of apology.

"Thank you..uh, Alex," she said, reading the pin on his jacket as she took the water. The bottle felt wonderfully cold and it looked like the cleanest she had ever seen. "I'm Ashley." Without another word, she unscrewed the top and put the bottle to her lips.

Alex's smile grew, watching her drink. "Very pleased to meet you, Ashley. I hope the water is refreshing."

Ashley's eyes went wide in surprise. Now, that he mentioned it, the water did taste refreshing! Not just refreshing but it was cold, crisp, and a little sweet, too. She felt much better. Relaxed even. So good in fact, she didn't notice she had drank the entire thing right there in front of him. "Yes, it's so good. I am amazed! How is it so good?"

"Yes, isn't it?" Alex agreed, that same smile on his face. "You just relax now. I will take care of everything. You just sit back while I see about your room."

Ashley beamed. It all sounded wonderful, when he said it. She felt quite relaxed now. Sliding down a bit in the chair, she let her legs stretch out languidly on the carpet. The chair somehow felt better than before. She nodded and watched him walk away. Letting out a sigh, she let her long legs just spread out.

When she opened her eyes, Alex was coming up to her with some papers attached to a clip board and another bottle of the wonderful water. He offered it and she took the bottle first, drinking it thirstily. Ashley didn't really know why, but she wanted more.

With each gulp, she felt herself become more relaxed. The heat and the sun seemed to disappear from her thoughts. Her thoughts and worries about everything else seemed to just melt away. She didn't know how she felt this way and when the empty bottle left her lips she found she didn't care much about it either.

Alex felt a shudder of pleasure wash through him seeing the young woman's eyes glaze over. Soon, he knew, she would know the pleasure of obedience just like he did.

With a wide smile he offered her the clipboard. He took the pen from the top of it and handed it to her. "Just sign at the bottom, Ashley. Just sign and you will be taken care of."

Ashley took the pen and signed the bottom of the contract obediently. She didn't read it. She couldn't. The thought of being taken care of seemed so wonderful the way he said it.

"Wonderful," Alex said, taking the board and pen from her and putting it under his arm. He gestured for her to follow him. "Come with me. Your room is ready."

Ashley couldn't believe how easy and quick things happened here. Without another thought to herself or why it felt good to listen to him talk, she rose to her feet and followed him to the elevator.

-End-

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds