• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Slutty Daughter

The Slutty Daughter

Andy sat on his porch, slowly rubbing his dick over his shorts. The last day of school meant the last day he could sit and watch the teenies in their plaid skirts, the wind blowing around their thighs...and the glimpse of the panties! Always white, and always covering just the naughty bits! He watched day after day, rubbing himself, wishing that it would go on forever...wishing his wife would never come home.

He watched as his daughter came up the street, dressed in the plaid skirt, but so out of place. He would have stood to wave, but the bulge in his shorts kept him seated.

“Hi, honey!” he said, as his daughter lay back on the deckchair beside him. Her white panties clung to her vagina, and her dad couldn't help but notice the pubic hairs that were curling outside the tightness. He wondered if she had ever shaved.

"Hi daddy,” she said, tucking the front of her kilt between her legs.

They loved each other very much, but they both knew she was not attractive. Her body was a dream, but her face was full of acne. They had tried so many treatments, but still she was made fun of because of her acne.

"Daddy,” she asked...

"My biology teacher says that a man has something that is full of vitamins. What's that, daddy?"

Andy touched his daughters thigh, and felt the razor stubble.

"The other kids have cream, and I'm the only one with acne!"

"It's called sperm, my love, and it is full of protein. Would you like some on your acne?"

She ran into the house, and lay down on the sofa.

"What do you want me to do, daddy?"

"Are you sure, sweetheart? If you are, then put your bum across my knees.

Andy fondled his penis while rubbing his daughters cunt. He played with her panties, wiggling them in and out of his daughters bum, and then he came.

He kneeled down beside her, with his hard penis hovering over her face.

"I'm going to come on your face"

"If you think it'll clear my acne..."

He sputtered at first, sending a clear drop or fluid into her eye. Then it spewed, all over her cheaks, up her nose, and in her hair.

Andy took his penis and spread his sperm all around his daughters acne face.

“Daddy?"

"I love you!”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Slutty Daughter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds