• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Special Dinner Party

The Special Dinner Party

12

Note: This story is based on actual events, and although I have embellished it a little here and there, is for all intents and purposes a true story that happened about nine months ago…

The idea for the dinner party was Maxine’s and was based on a fantasy she’d had for many years in which she was the centrepiece for a gentlemen’s’ dinner party. In her fantasy she was dressed in a special frock that just exposed her nipples and cunt, and her role was to entertain the gentlemen by showing off and being available for their pleasure.

When I asked her if she would like to make her fantasy become a reality, she asked to think about it for a week, then agreed. The first task was to seek an appropriate outfit and this took several weeks, but eventually she had available a black corset, suspender belt, stockings and high heels as her foundation garments, with a tight-fitting black top and long black velvet skirt to go over them. The corset barely covered her nipples, and we had the blouse altered so that the neckline was even lower, well below the corset. The skirt had a false slit sewn into the front, with lacing to hold it together, but the material was gathered in behind making it impossible to see through. So we took it to a dressmaker and had the concealing material cut out to the point where her cunt was just revealed through the slit as she stood or walked around, providing she wore no knickers.

I should take a moment now to describe Maxine. She is mid-forties, with a beautiful, curvy and very feminine figure, dark shoulder-length hair, very smooth olive skin full lips and deep eyes. She always wears lipstick and makeup, paints her nails, adores thongs and high heels and has her pussy trimmed Brazilian style. She is in short very sexy and slightly vampish. The effect of the outfit was to emphasis her hourglass figure, softly reveal her cunt and expose her nipples if she so much as took a deep breath.

I spent the next month advertising for and interviewing prospective dinner party guests. Maxine felt the maximum number she could handle was four, and we wanted interesting, amiable, non-pushy types. Finally, I had the four picked out, we decided on a date and I sent out the invitations.

It was my role to cook, Maxine’s to entertain and serve the guests, so I spent the afternoon of the party preparing the meal – a light vegetable soup, followed by steamed fish Thai style. To keep things easy, we decided that dessert would be coffee and chocolates, a great way to finish an erotic dinner. The table was set silver service for six with two candelabra. We had extra candles ready so that we could douse the room lights and Maxine could bask in the soft, warm glow of candlelight.

Maxine spent a good couple of hours bathing and grooming herself and then dressing in her special outfit, but was still ready well before the guests arrived. She looked stunning, and just nervous enough to be irresistible. Over a glass of champagne I reminded her of the game plan, instructed her to follow my lead and assured her I would look after her, allowing her to let go and become the high class slut she so desperately wanted to be. We just had time to wish each other luck before the doorbell rang.

The first to arrive was Nick, straight from work and looking very serious in his business suit. He kissed Maxine politely and sat on the sofa while I poured champagne. Maxine sat in the chair we had carefully positioned for her, directly opposite the sofa, and let Nick’s eyes roam all over her. The doorbell rang again, and two more guests arrived simultaneously, George and Bob. Bob was young looking and sweet enough to bring flowers for Maxine, allowing her to make a big fuss over him. George also greeted Maxine with a polite kiss, and they joined Nick on the sofa for a drink, and a perve.

Maxine started to show off, bending forward to serve the men hors d’heuvres, far enough for her nipples to show, all the time making bubbly conversation. The guys tried to match her but were somewhat overwhelmed and awkward, so I suggested that Maxine go and arrange Bob’s flowers. While she was gone, I reminded them of the dinner party rules. They were allowed to look at Maxine at any time, and before dinner they were encouraged to feel her up, to help break the ice and establish her role as a plaything for them. During dinner I asked them to refrain from touching her, to give her more freedom in revealing and exposing herself, but afterwards she would be available for explicit viewing, touching and sexual play, including intercourse. I encouraged them to begin touching and fondling her – make her feel the centre of attention – they seemed visibly relieved to hear it and agreed to be more pro-active.

Maxine arrived back just as the doorbell rang again, announcing our last guest, Lionel, early forties, slim and dark with long hair. As he greeted her Maxine took an instant liking to him as well. I instructed Maxine to offer the plate around again, knowing full well that this time she would have to stand and move to each guest because they were too spread out to just bend forward. Maxine understood immediately, picked up the plate and moved to Nick, holding it just below her cunt and standing as close to him as possible, so that his eyes were literally inches from her neatly shaven pussy. She stood patiently in front of each man, giving them plenty of time to feast on her and the plate. If they hadn’t noticed before, nobody could miss the fact that she was wearing no knickers and her cunt was on display. Maxine made to sit again, but I instructed her to stand near each man so that he could feel her. She went to Nick first, sensing he was the most inhibited of the group. While I started to serve the entrée, Maxine moved from man to man, so that each had a chance to feel the body they would soon be admiring and later playing with. To my surprise, no-one was game to play with her cunt, which was clearly, although subtly on show the whole time through the slit in her skirt. Before I announced dinner I gave them an idea of what they had missed out on, holding Maxine from behind and touching her clit, causing her to almost double with pleasure, as she is extremely sensitive. She remained rooted to the spot, as I had instructed her to do, squirming as I massaged her pussy in front of the four strangers.

I turned Maxine toward me, and whispered that it was time to start dinner. This was her cue to begin disrobing, so she excused herself and disappeared into the bedroom. While she was gone, I seated the four guests, positioning them on either side so each would have a good view of Maxine, seated at the end, both above and through the table. As I poured wine for the first course, Maxine reappeared, with fresh lipstick and no tabard, revealing her corset and ample cleavage. All eyes followed her as she took her seat, and wished everyone bon appetit. Throughout the first course Maxine continued to lead the conversation, and took every opportunity to flash her tits, by lifting her arms to adjust her hair or bending forward to offer condiments around. At one point, she stood and helped each of the men out of their coats, bending low and close so that her tits literally fell out each time.

I cleared the table, and Maxine helped. While she was in the kitchen, I explained that I would be busy preparing the next dish for about twenty minutes, and she was to use the time to entertain our guests in any way she saw fit. She took a deep breath, revealing both nipples and asked if that was what I meant. I replied that it was a good start, whereupon she held the posture and returned to the table, practically bare breasted.

I busied myself in the kitchen, glancing up occasionally to see how Maxine was going, as she moved around the table, sometimes sitting, sometimes standing, to give everyone a good view of herself. The meal was taking a little longer than I wanted, so to keep things moving I called to Maxine, pretending I needed some help. When she arrived, I explained the situation and suggested she get ready for the main course, which involved disrobing further, a little earlier than we’d planned. She smiled wickedly and excused herself, reappearing a few minutes later with her skirt replaced by a pair of thong knickers.

A small cheer went up from the table at the sight of the skimpy outfit, squeezing and clinging to her petit body. By now dinner was ready to serve, so I handed the plates to Maxine and allowed her to take them in, giving her more opportunities to show off to the men. When she returned for her plate and mine, I took her into a corner, out of sight of the dinner table, and removed her panties. She was breathing deeply, and I could tell she was very aroused. I slipped my finger into her, sensing her wetness, and instructed her to return to the table, set the final plates and take her seat, as if nothing had happened. She was not to do anything more unless told to, and was to sit through the main course with her legs closed, although her trimmed bush would be very visible.

Needless to say, dinner was a swift affair, as the men were keen to move on and see what would happen next. When everyone was done I began removing plates. Maxine made to help, but I told her to stay where she was. As I collected her plate, I whispered in her ear that as I left she was to open her legs as wide as she could, and within one minute begin masturbating.

As I returned from the kitchen I noticed that Maxine had done as she was told, and had the undivided attention of all four guests. I continued to remove plates, napkins, placemats and anything else that could be spared to improve their view. The stiffness of the corset forced Maxine to move her hips forward, making her cunt more visible to her admirers. She has very large labia, and had peeled them back to reveal the pink inner flesh, and was now working a finger in and out of herself, occasionally sliding it up and over her clit. The men were moving closer, and George even slid his chair back so he could kneel on the floor and watch.

Maxine is lovely to watch when she is masturbating. She closes her eyes, and tilts her head back, as she moves two fingers in small circles around her clit – it is too sensitive to rub directly. Every now and then she would open here eyes and look at the men around her, and I could tell by the curl of her lip that this turned her on enormously. However, I didn’t want her to come yet, so I decided to remove her corset as a means of breaking the momentum while still upping the ante.

As I forced her to sit up straight, she had to stop masturbating, but keep her legs open. I loosened the back of her corset, and then unclipped the front, releasing her lovely, firm 36DD breasts in the process. As I lifted the restricting garment away, Maxine immediately lay back and resumed masturbating, so I asked two of the men to lift her, seat and all, away from the table and over to the lounge area where we would all have a front row seat. I invited them to touch her anywhere, and in any way, they saw fit, and also made it clear that if they needed to relieve themselves, they should feel free to do so and they could come on her wherever they liked.

I took a moment to go to the bedroom and fetch a couple of vibrators, as I felt there was a fair chance that Maxine would need them before long, and when I returned Bob was busily stroking his big cock in Maxine’s face. Nick was to one side, caressing her thigh while the other two had their pants open and were gently stroking their cocks. The sight of erect cocks – erect for her, mind you – was driving Maxine nuts, so I knew I would have to slow things down a little. I brushed her hand away, put the larger vibrator against her cunt, eased it into place, and then turned it on to about medium. I asked Nick to hold it there, and fetched some bondage rope. With this I tied her knees and ankles tightly together, holding the vibrator in place but restricting access to her clit. Then I cuffed her, and tied her hands behind her, so that the guys could take their time and savour her.

The vibrator was keeping her aroused, but not enough to cum, and in her frustration Maxine rubbed her thighs against the chair and tried to capture Bob’s cock in her mouth. This was no mean feat, as it measured about ten inches, and he was beating it furiously, but she managed to wrap her lips around the end of it at times. Suddenly Bob groaned and pulled back, releasing large gobs of cum over Maxine’s face and hair. She tried to catch what she could in her mouth, and lick up the rest, but a lot of it was dripping onto her tits and tummy. I lifted her into a standing position, still tied, turned her around and lowered her onto the sofa between George and Lionel. Bob asked if her could lick her now sopping cunt, so I untied her legs and removed the vibrator, giving him full access to her pussy by spreading her legs wide over the guys sitting either side of her.

Maxine immediately started moaning, and bucking her hips, and then Lionel was shooting his load onto her face and tits, before shoving his cock into her mouth to have it sucked clean. Maxine had barely finished this when George added to her coating of cum, interrupting her moaning again as he had her lick him clean. By now, my beautiful, sophisticated girlfriend was a quivering wreck, desperate to cum and willing to do anything to achieve it. She lay there, completely helpless, as Bob sucked and licked and nibbled at her cunt and clit, the spasms of pleasure rendering her incapable of anything but involuntary movement. She was whimpering, asking, pleading to be fucked, and I knew the time had come to let her have her way. I carried her into the bedroom, and laid her out, explaining that she would have to put her cocksucking skills to good use if she wanted the men to gang bang her.

We placed Maxine on her hands and knees so that I could fuck her doggie style while she sucked cock, a new experience for her and one she was keen to try. Maxine is excellent in this position as it forces her thigh muscles to tighten her already snug cunt, and allows for deeper than usual penetration. She soon had a couple of cocks at her mouth as I stroked deeply in and out of her, but it wasn’t long before one of her knees started to hurt and she asked to be laid on her back, her favourite sexual position.

By now Bob was ready, and Maxine asked if we would add some lube before he penetrated her, which we did, allowing him to slide his huge, hard cock slowly into her as she emitted deep, guttural groans of intense satisfaction, proving her oft stated preference for large cocks. Maxine likes to fuck with her legs in the air, so I asked Lionel for help and we held one leg each, supporting her and helping her lift her cunt up to meet Bob as he thrust into her, picking up speed as she urged him on. I looked down to see that she had a hand wrapped around Nick’s cock, while George had moved in to allow her to suck on his. Maxine’s other hand kept moving toward her clit, desperate to masturbate, but it was too early for her to cum and I moved it back to George’s cock, instructing her firmly to translate her desire to cum into cock stroking, something she is quite accomplished at.

Bob pulled out, spent for the moment, and I raised an eyebrow toward Lionel, inviting him to take his place. Lionel didn’t hesitate, and within a few seconds Maxine was impaled on her third cock of the evening. Lionel was much more focused, or horny, because within three or four minutes he had cum, and withdrew, allowing George to take his place. By now Maxine had started to pant with the ordeal of the sustained fucking, and needed a man on each side to support her. We each held an arm, pinning her down in such a way that she could still reach for a spare cock, and holding a leg in the crook of our elbows just behind her knee, to keep her legs as open and high in the air as possible.

She had been at it now for about half an hour, and was babbling about her need to cum, so I reassured that she would be allowed to do this, but only after everyone had finished with her – until then she was a slut to be played with. George seemed to be enjoying himself immensely, his cock wasn’t that long but it was quite thick, and he was finding Maxine’s tight little cunt most pleasurable. But in fairness it was Nick’s turn, so he graciously made way for him, taking the opportunity to move around to Maxine’s head instead and slipping his cock into her mouth. As Nick penetrated her George held Maxine’s head and began fucking her mouth, stretching her lips tight over his fat cock.

As I mentioned, Maxine likes sucking cock, and has done her fair share of it over the years, in the back of taxis, on beaches and in parks, trains, you name it, but I never lose my sense of fascination at the sight of her taking a cock into her mouth, willingly, wantonly, and working hard to make it cum for her. Even with both hands and her cunt busy, she still bobbed her mouth back and forth as George fucked her, and I could see her tongue darting around as well as she strove to live up to her reputation as a cock sucking queen.

Nick heaved, and collapsed on Maxine, as he shot his load into her, then withdrew. The other two guys were engrossed in what Maxine was doing with mouth and hands, so I again took my place between her legs, this time jacking her up by putting a couple of pillows under her arse. I slipped my cock into her now very supple and well lubricated cunt, and began stroking away, as she concentrated on sucking the cock in her mouth. She was now sucking and stroking, doing everything she could to make it cum, and be one step closer to the reward she sought, to be permitted the huge and powerful orgasm that had until now been denied to her.

Watching her working on George’s cock, I felt my own orgasm building, and let my balls explode as I came in waves deep inside her warm, wet cunt. George indicated he was happy where he was, so I withdrew and let Bob, who was keen to ride her again, between Maxine’s legs. This time his big cock slid in easily, and we could just her moans as Bob went to work, coming deep out of her throat as her mouth was full with George’s cock. Nick had moved around the other side, and was gently stroking and teasing Maxine’s nipple, letting her know that he was there and supporting her.

She’d been the subject of intense fucking for over an hour now, but didn’t have long to go. Bob’s eyes were glazing over her as he slammed into her, nearly ramming her into the bed head as he penetrated her more and more deeply. The pillows under her were assisting in this, and she was doing everything she could to raise her hips, so Nick and I lifted her legs higher and wider to help her get more of that monster cock inside her, something she was clearly striving to do.

I think we were all getting off on the sight of that big pole moving in and out of Maxine. She has a fairly narrow waist, which made it seem like it was going deeper inside her than it actually was. We couldn’t help wondering how she managed to take it, but she was and appeared to be loving it. She let go of George’s cock, in truth I think she was now panting so hard she had to breathe through her mouth, and stared at the thing that was impaling her. At that point I thought she was having an orgasm, but I soon realised she was ready to ejaculate. I tapped Bob and told him to slow right down, and as he did, easing himself slowly into her, we could all see a jet of liquid squirt from her cunt and gush onto the sheets as she held her breathe and gritted her teeth. I suggested Bob stick to that excruciatingly slow pace, to see how much she was capable of ejaculating. As Bob’s big cockhead slid ever so slowly in and out, over her G-spot, Maxine squirted again and again in truly awesome quantities. As she emptied herself, she begged Bob to fuck her harder, and he obliged, with the rest of us holding her against his wild thrusts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Special Dinner Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds