The Special Girls

"Let's go Kim. We'll take the Mustang."

Omar's daughter was one of the Special Girls several years ago. A tall, shapely African goddess. Powerful and wild in bed. Demure and elegant in public. A body made for haute couture. She used her pay to put her father through university. When he opened his accountancy business Miss was one of his first clients. She took him to many high end charity events and introduced him as her accountant, which helped him into that level of client's confidence.

He looked over the printouts they'd brought and said he'd start a forensic audit of that company right away.

Later that afternoon Miss said to Kim, "Would you go out to dinner tomorrow night with me? Just the two of us. Like a date? Please?"

"Of course Missy. Where are we going?"

"I know this beautiful lady whose parents have a restaurant downtown. I've never had Vietnamese food."

"Oh! I'll call Father. What time?"

"No dear, I don't want them to go to any trouble. I just want to see their business and meet them, sort of informally.

That night, after a Trivial Pursuit game, won by Bella, they all went to the hot tub. Six slippery bodies trying every combination. They didn't manage a floating daisy chain, but it was a lot of fun trying. In the 'pink suite' there is a huge custom bed. They all fell sleep tangled and cuddled together in it. Can you picture it in your mind? All that soft smooth beauty cuddled together?

"Pick me something that won't be overdressed at your family's place Dear. Please?"

All Miss's clothes were so top drawer, Kim went to the mall and bought her a mid calf length denim skirt and a wool pullover. Miss did have tennis shoes.

Kimmy wore her blue silk dress.

They took the Mustang. It's a plain silver six cylinder automatic several years old. Blends in nicely.

Miss pulled into an alley beside the restaurant at Kim's direction. As soon as the engine was off a small grey haired lady appeared and started yelling and pointing to the street until Kimmy got out of the car. The old lady shrieked and ran to her.

As they embraced Miss figured it was safe to get out of the car. Kim introduced her grandmother. The old lady was shorter than Kim, tiny. She latched onto Missy's elbow and led her through the back door of the restaurant. Pandemonium broke out. Kim's Father, Mother and Grandmother all taking at once in a mix of languages (in the same sentence.)

Kim, Mother and Grandmother went away. Father took Miss on a tour of his establishment. They both asked lots of questions.

The ladies returned and escorted Miss and Kim to a small booth.

"Come Mother, Wife, we make special dinner for fine lady and Kim."

Mother started to protest.

"Kitchen! Now!"

Kim looked confused.

"I wanted to meet your family. I asked your father what the proper etiquette was."

"What are you talking about?"

She slid a ring box across the table. "Kim, will you marry me?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 712 milliseconds