• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Steamroom

The Steamroom

I was invited to join a sales meeting at a exclusive health hydro resort. The date planned was over a weekend and as I had been traveling a lot recently, I agreed to attend on the condition that my wife accompany me to the health hydro. I thought that she deserved the treat especially in view of my many nights away from her for business reasons.

The venue selected was an exclusive resort, featuring state-of-the art equipment and facilities. After farming the kids off for the weekend we eagerly set out to start the weekend and my meeting. The plan was for me to have my meeting whilst my wife availed herself of the spa facilities!

En route to the spa we spoke of our infrequent love-making, either I was away or we were both too tired. So it was with a great sense of sexual expectation that we viewed the weekend. We discussed our state of horniness en route and both agreed that was called for was a good fucking for both of us!!!

My wife was wearing a short black skirt and as we discussed and thought of the thrill of repeated orgasms, she placed both feet on the dashboard of my car. She placed her legs far apart and asked me to tell her what I was going to do to her. I proceeded to tell her in graphic detail. I knew this always aroused her and so I went into great detail, describing my hard, throbbing cock, oozing pre-cum sliding up my well lubricated pussy. It was not long before her hands started straying between her beautiful legs.

I struggled to concentrate on the road but it was with fascination that I watched her pull her skirt up above her waist revealing the tiniest g-string you could ever imagine. I stared as she slowly pulled the flimsy material away from her pussy, using her index finger, teasing her stiff and swollen clit. I strained to get a better look at this wildly erotic scene unfolding before me. I was experiencing difficulty with my raging hard-on, threatening to explode through my trousers.

Picture this scene!!! There is my sexy wife, legs wide apart, g-string pulled aside, furiously wanking herself off in full view of me as well as others motorists. Needless to say she was up-fucking and I could clearly see just how wet she was. I sensed she was at the point of no return because of her violent thrusting and her poker hard nipples jutting out from her shirt. She was really getting into it, her hand moving quickly like a snake, caressing her clit. Her sense of pleasure seemed immense and I knew that she was indeed hot and ready for some serious hard cock!!!

Just as she was about to come we approached the turn-off to the hydro. I said I would pull over and let her get off but she hastily pulled her skirt down and she was afraid that some of my colleagues could also be nearing the spa. Disappointed I agreed, but with lust knew that I was in for a good time that evening.

We checked in, only to be greeted by several colleagues who had already arrived. The programme announced that we had one hour before the meeting commenced.. Quickly we checked in and unpacked, with a few desperate gropes here and there. My wife said that it would help relief her pent up frustration if we had a quick sauna before my meeting.

We hurried down to the sauna and steam bath area to find it practically deserted. The attendant helped us to sit in the steam bath cubicles-the ones where you sit in and the lower the hatch and you control the steam from inside. Both naked we sit beside each other but in separate cubicles. We sat there eyes closed as the temperature rose and the sweat poured from our bodies. After ten minutes the attendant said we should take a cold shower and then proceed to the Turkish steam bath. This is a large steam room for about 6-8 people. There were chairs inside and the steam had already been turned up by the attendant.

One could hardly see anything but we sat down. We were alone, with just towels covering ourselves. I sat behind my wife and started feeling very relaxed but aroused at the same time. I noticed that she was starting to play with her erect nipples and so I reached out from behind her and took over playing with her nipples. They were as hard as I've ever felt them and as I started to tease them. she leant back and gave me the most delicious deep, wet kiss! Things started moving very quickly then-my hand moved to her pussy and her legs parted with ease. I slipped my finger into her tight, wet hole. She writhed with pleasure and started up-fucking. This was really going to be good! Just then my alarm went off, signalling the start of my meeting. She begged me to finish her off but foolishly as it turns out I said, "Save it for later".

I left her there promising to return as soon as I could. The thought of my naked randy wife waiting for me with open legs, stiff nipples and a very wet cunt. , was all the inducement I needed. I rushed to the meeting only to be told that one of the other managers had been delayed and that we could only start the meeting the next morning. Not complaining, I eagerly

left the meeting thinking "Lucky man!!". I was I think only gone for about 15 minutes. I arrived back at the steam bath to find it deserted-or so I thought. Slipping out of my clothes, I entered silently, thinking that I would sneak up and surprise her!! Oh boy did I ever!!

The visibility in the steam bath was at first nil. I struggled to see where she was. My first thought was that she had left. I decided to stay for awhile and enjoy the soothing steam. I sat down in one corner of the room. That's when I first heard it. The sounds of soft moaning. I peered through the dense steam but could still not see anything. I knew someone was there and that sexual activity was taking place!

Slowly my vision cleared-through the steam I saw the most erotic and sexual sight ever. My wife was seated where I had left her. She was totally naked, her legs were wide apart, on two separate chairs. The whole scene shocked me rigid! Standing in front of her was a man, also naked. To the side another man, his head was bent down, sucking her hard nipple and twisting the other nipple. She was kissing him, the same wet and deep kisses I had had before. Her hand was on his neck pulling him closer. I watched, spellbound as he guided has huge prick into her pouting and wanton mouth. She swallowed him whole, right to the hilt. His back arched as she started sucking him off, pumping up and down furiously with her mouth.

The man standing in front of her had his fingers right up her pussy, finger-fucking her. He was doing a fantastic job I must stay, working first one, then two and finally three fingers up her slit. She was bucking like a wild horse, strangled cries escaping her cock filled mouth.

I watched as her took his prick(an awesome sight) and aligned himself at her entrance! This is where I should have shouted out but I was mesmerised. He braced his back and with one mighty shove drove his huge bulbous dick into her dripping and gaping cunt-hole. They both came instantly. I could see him spewing his seed deep into her grateful pussy. She gasped and at the same time the guy in her mouth, obviously spurred on by her orgasm, also came in her mouth, filling her to over-flowing. the cum dribbling down her chin onto her heaving breasts. She came a second time right there and then, screaming in delight!!

Both men withdrew just like that, picking up there towels and leaving her there, totally used. They left the room. My wife was a sight!! Cum dripping from her red and bruised pussy, flowing down her legs and her face and breasts covered in hot sticky cum.

Well what can a man, a husband do at a time like this. Yes I shut the door, walked right up to my wife and stuck my tongue deep into her mouth whilst at the same time thrusting my rampant dick into her soaking pussy. I slipped in without any resistance, naturally. She opened her eyes and kissed me back. "So sorry", she said. "I just couldn't wait for you any longer." A huge smile greeted me as we both came in unison.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Steamroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds