• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Storm Ch. 02

The Storm Ch. 02

My phone buzzed somewhere in my bedroom. I opened my eyes, I was still dead tired from the workout that Janet put me through. Who is Janet? Yeah, that's Jenny's mom. She got tired of calling her Jenny's mom.

Janet laid next to me with one of my t-shirts on and nothing else. I thought very seriously about continuing our workout session, but now I needed to get my phone.

It buzzed again. I hear it on the bed somewhere. I thought it might be under Janet. I laughed, just what I needed another excuse to touch her. Not that I am complaining.

I looked and saw the phone on the other side of Janet. I reached and my phone stopped ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Jenny.

Fuck Jenny cause I am fucking mom. I laughed at the stupid sentiment that came to me. I said it in my mind, "Fuck Jenny cause I'm fucking her mom." I laughed as I stared at Janet.

Her hair was a little messy, but she still was beautiful. I smelled the sweet scent of her perfume mixed with my cologne. The sun was peering through the blinds as it lit up my bedroom. I stood there noticing the resemblance to Jenny. I mean, Janet had some crow's feet around her eyes. She also had other lines, creases, and sags that you would expect that a fifty year old woman would have. She obviously didn't exercise. she didn't have a lot of muscle tone. Her sagging ass really testified to that fact, but she was still in very good shape. No doubt, Janet was still quite bang-able. I laughed calling someone bang-able that I had banged her 3 times last night.

I got up and Janet opened her eyes and said, "You up? Why so early?" She mumbled.

I looked at the clock. "Early, its 9:30am." I laughed, "I need to turn on the television and see what's happening with this weather."

"Give me a few more minutes." Janet said while falling back to sleep.

I put on a robe over my underwear and walked into the living room to turn on the television.

"The storm of the decade. We are still asking all citizens to stay indoors if at all possible." The pretty blond newscaster said.

"I guess we ain't going nowhere." I said to myself.

I heard the police singing "Every Breath You Take." It must have been Janet's phone. The ring-tone stopped and Janet began talking.

"Hello?" Janet said.

I walked back and stared at Janet as she spoke. She stood next to a chair where her phone must have been located.

"Yep, quite bang-able." I thought as I stared at her standing there in my t-shirt. I had a clear view. This view was better than when she was lying down. Her small breasts barely made an indention on the shirt. They were not her best asset, but I am a sucker for small breasts on a small frame.

But I could get a nice view of her ass though. It wasn't a big one. It was a small. Although slightly flat, it was still a cute. My member started to rise as I stared at the rest of her body. A stomach pouch showed a few stretch marks. Even that turned me on. Her body definitely showed both her age and the fact that she was a mother.

"Yes...I'm gonna come over there as soon as I can." Janet said as she continued her conversation with her daughter. I could only pick up pieces here and there, it appeared that Janet wanted her out of my apartment as soon as possible.

"Hey Jan, It looks like we are going to be snowed in." I volunteered. I actually didn't want to see Janet leave.

"Oh, that's Carl." Janet said in the phone to Jenny.

"What do you mean why is he calling me Jan? That's my name." Jenny said in the phone.

"What do you mean, where did I sleep tonight? Just what are you implying young lady." Jenny said in the phone.

Evidently Janet thought we were a bit too chummy and got upset.

I walked over behind Janet and started to rub her shoulders. She was enjoying it and started to move her head to give me better access.

I could hear Janet speaking loud in the phone, "I don't think you two should be getting close, I mean I don't even know if I am going to see him anymore."

"I don't like you telling me how I should act, you are the one who sent me here." Janet said in a motherly way.

Jenny stopped yelling and I could only hear one side of the conversation from that point.

I then decided to ignore the conversation and start putting my erection to good use.

Janet was talking, "No...no...I'm coming as soon as I can dear."

She was looking away from me, but I just couldn't help myself as I her ass was looking too inviting. I stopped rubbing her shoulders and kissed her on her shoulder. She jumped and then put up her hand. She looked at me and mouthed the words no, but I continued.

I eased into her allowing my member to touch her bare backside. My dick slid across her smooth ass. She looked down and her eyes started to widen. A few moments I simply slid my rock hard member across her ass.

She continued her conversation, but then she reached down and began to stroke me with her right hand. It was a soft motion. Her warm hands were wrinkled, but they did the job. She continued to stroke me as she continued talking on the phone to her daughter.

"Honey, I will get to you as soon as I can, but Carl says that we may be snowed in." She said on the phone. I could hear Jenny still talking about something.

I took the phone from Janet and said in it, "Jan has to take care of some business, she will get back to you when she can."

I heard Jenny yell, "What, Carl, put my mom back on the..." I hung up and threw the phone on the bed.

"I didn't tell you that you could interrupt my call." Janet said with a slight smile as she continued to stroke me. She continued stroking me in a precise and rhythmic pattern that had just enough roughness and just enough softness to cause me to come close to screaming.

I was still standing behind her as she looked back smiling.

I bit my lower lip and said very softly, "Is that right?"

"I think we are going to need to punish you for that." She smiled as she turned around to face me and then pushed me onto the bed.

I sat there with my cock at full attention now.

She then knelt down and took me into her mouth.

I felt her tongue slide over the tip of my cock. Her mouth was warm and her lips slid up and down my shaft.

In the morning sun, I could see fully her short sideswiped bang. And her thin rid lips slide over my cock.

Seeing her in that position almost made me release. I looked around the room trying to think about something that would make me last a bit longer. I thought about the ball game a few weeks ago. I thought about some zombie television show. Meanwhile my head was starting to get hotter as Janet almost took me to a climax.

"No." I said I then took her off of me and picked her up and threw her on the bed.

She looked up with her blue eyes and asked, "What's wrong?"

I then opened her legs. I was happy as I smelled the fragrance of a well-manicured pussy. It wasn't totally shaven, but it was well taken care of with sharp edges and a sweet smell.

I allowed my tongue to slide over her clit. She writhed as I alternated between licking and sucking. The sweet smell and the salty taste made a great combination. I don't often like to go down, but she made it a pleasurable experience.

Her phone rang again.

"OKKKKAAAAYYY...um..." She stopped to compose herself as I added a thrusting of my tongue into her folds. All of that combined with the sucking and the licking.

"DDDDOOONNNNTTT Stop..." She said lightly trying to still keep her composure as I continued.

She picked up the phone. She was lying on her back looking up as I pleasured her.

I stopped. I looked at her and said, "You aren't going to answer the phone are you?"

She looked at me with a slight bit of anger and a disappointment, "I told you not to stop."

She grabbed my head and pushed it back into her. I continued thrusting my tongue into her and slowly taking it out and flicked.

"Yeeeesssss." She mumbled. "You keep on Carl. Yes Carl, yes."

She answered the phone, "Hello."

Janet tried to stifle her responses, but she kept making noises. "EEEWWWW. Yes. No, not you honey." She said on the phone,

"Huh? Nothing is wrong with me...aaahhh...shhhh...yesss..." She said.

"What do you mean, no I am not...OOHHHAAA...fucking your boyfriend."

I smiled knowing it was time to put the full court press on her. It was good that Jenny was going to hear this. And now I wanted Jenny to hear what she gave up. I stopped.

"I told you not to stop." She said under her breath to me as she still tried to hold on a conversation with her daughter.

I smiled and navigated my throbbing member into Janet. She tensed up and arched her back. Just as suddenly, she relaxed. "OOOHHHAAA." She said.

I felt her warm wetness encompass my manhood. I began thrusting.

"AAHHHHH yeah...no not...I gotta let you go honey." She said to Jenny on the phone. She attempted to hang up the phone, but she laid it beside her as she began to rock her hips in unison with my thrusts.

Seeing the phone lying next to her, I began to play up the event by grunting.

I grunted, "Yeah...yeah..."

Janet also said, "Yes, baby..."

"I'm...gonna...take...it...I'm...fucking it..." I said in between breaths as I thrusted. I felt her clamping around me. It wasn't going to be long before she reached her climax.

"Yes, Oh Huh, There...Right There..." She yelled as she held her arms around me tightly and her vaginal walls contracted around my rock hard member.

"Are you my girl? Do you want it girl, are you gonna take it girl."

"I'm your girl, I want it...I want it."

All of a sudden her release came and she blurted out a loud yell, "AAAAAHHHHYEEEEEAHHHHHH."

I continued to thrust through her orgasm as she shook violently. Her legs were now wrapped around my back. She laid there in complete surrender. She had a glazed look of admiration on her face.

I picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"I know you aren't fucking my mom." Jenny said.

I knew she was still going to be on the phone.

"You know what, well I fucked last night and am about to right now." Jenny said trying to anger me.

"Whatever..." I said while pushing the hang up on the phone.

"You didn't tell her did you?" Janet asked me. I was really surprised in that she basically yelled the orgasm in her daughter's ear.

But I didn't tell, so I said, "No, but I would be surprised if she didn't know."

"It will be our secret." She said.

I laughed thinking it had to be the worst kept secret in history.

"Keeping our secret means that you need a reward." She said as she touched my cock which was still pretty hard in that I never had ejaculated.

Janet took me again into her mouth. She jerked her head back violently, but the feel was still smooth. She continued jerking her head taking me deeper and deeper into her throat. I really began to wonder if Janet may have been a porn actress back in the day.

I still tried to stand up, but I was losing the strength in my legs and my head felt like it was going to explode.

I yelled, "That's it." I grabbed her head and pushed it back and forth on my cock. Her tongue and sucking and blowing gave a warm and cool sensation that I had not felt before. She allowed air in and it blew my mind. I then figured out why they called this 'brain.'

Then it came. A rush of my seed went into her mouth. She continued to suck and blow and the sensation was causing me to almost lose my mind. I allowed her to continue. I allowed myself to fall back onto the bed.

She swallowed and looked over at me. "So how long before you can do that again?"

I barely heard her as my mind began to drift and finally in a few minutes I fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Storm Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds