• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Story Continues

The Story Continues

If you haven't read the previous submissions, my husband and I have discovered a new side to our relationship. We are deeply in love and care about each other more than anything and although at first I could not understand it, he liked the idea of me with another man. Finally we had explored this fantasy with a friend of his.

In short, my husband likes me to have a good time and enjoy myself and I like having a good time and teasing him in the process. He likes watching or hearing about the fun I have and I like having the fun and telling him about it.

We placed an ad in one of the many sites that advertise for swingers. There is a great deal of rubbish but we did finally come across a couple who were up front that she wasn't too sure of this. We said that we would take it slow and either party could back out when they felt uncomfortable. This was agreed but after a few weeks of correspondence he wrote one day and said that they had split up and it had been very amicable. He said that he would understand if we did not want to correspond and more since there was no couple involved.

In fact this was better for us. My husband has had a lot of experience with various women before me and is not as interested in another women but rather gets his fun from sharing me with another guy. So we wrote back and said we would still like to stay in touch.

To keep a long story short, after a few weeks we decided to meet. He was going to be on a business visit not far from us and would be able to come over for a night. This turned out to be and ideal and so we agreed that he would come over for the night.

When Jon arrived, he was not a good-looking guy but not ugly either. He had a strong body and was of medium build. He was a little nervous and it took a few glasses of wine for him to calm down. He was feeling a little rejected and so unsure of himself.


We had a lovely meal together with me dressed suitably sexy without being over the top. After dinner we went to the lounge and I immediately announced that tonight I was calling the shots and the two of them were going to do as they were told. They looked at each other and smiled, both nodding their agreement.

I excused my self and went upstairs to get changed. I wore a very see through outfit with stay-up stockings, high heel shoes, a thong and blouse. I made sure that I had fewer items of clothes that the guys had and then walked into the room to comments of approval from both of them.

To make sure that they both knew I was in control I told them that we were going to play a game of forfeits and then turned to my husband told him to get us some drinks while we got set up. He went off and I sauntered around the room making sure that I was showing myself to the now riveted Jon. He said he liked what he saw and so I thanked him and bent over him to give him a long kiss. His hands went to feel my breasts and then started to move down between my legs. That was when I stopped him and said, "no, not yet. You will have to earn the right to touch me there" and then made a big show of adjusting my thong so that he got a glimpse of my pussy. I then bent forward and gave him a quick kiss before moving away and sitting on the carpet.

My husband arrived and I said that they were to join me on the floor. I then explained that the game was the same as strip poker but when the clothes were gone then there was forfeits. The winner could choose the forfeit of the looser but I had the right of sanction or to make changes. Nobody else was allowed that right. Both of them murmured something about it being a bit one-sided, but it was only a token resistance as they were both keen to get on with this.

The various hands were played and I lost quite a bit of clothing at the beginning but then made the first change of rule that the guys had to take off two items of clothing to my one. This got them up to the same state of undress very quickly and it wasn't long before they were in their shorts and I only had my thong on. The next hand my husband lost his shorts and then I was next to loose my thong. I stood up and said that the two guys were to use their teeth to slide my thong down my legs and off. There was no argument and they both kneeled on either sire of me and worked to get the thong off me.

My husband tried to sneak a feel of my bum and I smacked his hand lightly saying that he would be punished if he tried to be naughty again. "Remember, I call the shots around here," I said.

I was aching to see Jon's cock, which was still tucked in his shorts, and I prayed he would loose the next round. I could see that it was aroused and really wanted to see what it looked like. The next hand had us naked and I finally saw Jon's manhood. It wasn't overly long but it had a very thick head that was a lot thicker then my husband. He was a little shy but I was getting wetter by the moment.

My husband won the next hand and I immediately told him that he lost his right to name a forfeit since he had been a bad boy and felt my bum earlier! He looked dumbfounded at me but I blew him a kiss and smiled at him as I said, "I will take this forfeit. I looked at Jon and said I wanted a nice kiss". Without hesitation Jon leant forward and gave me a long slow kiss. I took his hand and put it on my breast and he started to feel my tits making the nipples respond accordingly.

We continued to play and I always made sure that the things were working in my favour. The guys didn't mind and I was always a little harder on my husband so as to tease him. For example, His forfeit was to go and make us drinks and I would use the opportunity to have a little fun with Jon. My husband knew what I was up to and loved it.

It didn't take long for me to get a chance to wrap my hands around Jon's cock and finally to have it in my mouth. Pre-cum was starting to appear and I love licking and sucking on this big cock.

As the forfeits got more daring we finally got to the stage when I won a hand and told Jon to lie down. I straddled his cock so that my pussy was hovering over it and I slowly started to stroke it along my pussy lips. I wondered if it was going to fit and said so out loud.

Finally I lowered myself down onto this lovely organ. Not all the way but enough to satisfy myself that I was going to accommodate this large dome end, enough to give Jon a great feeling and so that my husband could see another man's cock inside his wife. I look at him and smiled. "This feels good, does it look good?" I asked him.

"Ohhh yes" he said

I then rose and said "Enough games" and I helped Jon to his feet. "I deserve a little time alone with our guest to make sure he is comfortable" I said. Turning to my husband I said, "Lock up and switch off the lights and get yourself to bed. When I have made sure Jon is comfortable I will be through." The I added, "I have no idea how long it will take to make him comfortable so don't wait up" and I led Jon off up the stairs to his room.

I lay him down on the bed and went straight for his hard which felt warm in my hand, making me wetter. I kissed the end and then started to lick the helmet whilst massaging it with my hand. He groaned and it twitched in my hand and I knew he was enjoying the feeling I was giving.

I played with it hearing my husband come upstairs and go to bed. As I felt him getting more excited I got up and straddled him with my body pointing his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I rubbed the tip of it on my wet pussy lips causing him to let out a long moan and then I started to lower myself down onto his manhood.

As I felt it stretch me open I stared to moan out loud. Little by little I moved down and then back a bit allowing my pussy to accommodate his size. As I let more in I moaned louder and told him how good he felt inside me. I hoped my husband could hear me, as I knew this would really turn him on.

Finally, I felt the entire length inside me and I rested for a moment enjoying the feeling of being stretched to this extent. He started to massage my tits and was a little heavy handed. I like a nice gentle massage and so I told him to slow down and putting my hands over his I showed him how to feel them. The nipples strained against the palm of his hands as he did a good job on them.

I then started to move up and down on his cock. It felt so good but I knew that all the teasing meant that Jon was not going to last long. I was starting to have the first orgasm and I felt it flow through my body and enjoyed the feeling but desperate to want to feel it again. I carried on the rhythm feeling him swelling even more and then I was moving with more speed. I was moaning out load

"Yes, yes, yes ohhh yes, oh this is sooo good yes, yes…." I was enjoying this feeling and loving every moment when I felt him twitch and let out his own deep moan as he started pumping into me. This triggered my second orgasm and I yelled out and let myself enjoy the feeling as each wave ran through my body. I used my pussy muscles to milk him of every drop and he lay exhausted beneath me.

"That was brilliant," I said and he responded with a similar comment.

We lay for a few moments recovering and then I felt his cock slip out of me. Even though it had gone limp it still left a vacuum when it slipped out. I lay next to him and we chatted for a while both basking in the aftermath and him with his arm around me.

After about twenty minutes I started to run my hand over his body, slowly feeling him as we continued to talk. As time went by I moved down to his cock and started to handle this lovely pleasure maker. I told him that he had a lovely cock and he said that he had been told that it was good and the ladies liked it. I said that I was not surprised and he said that he had a little fan club at time in his life.

I moved down and kissed the head and sucked the semi soft cock into my mouth. He flinched and I felt the first signs of recovery as the cock stirred in my mouth. It wasn't slow to respond and before long he stopped me and said he wanted to take the lead now. I lay back as he raised himself and moved down to lick my pussy. When his tongue touched my pussy lips I let out an involuntary yelp and then settled down to enjoy the feeling of him licking and sucking me.

He was good and I directed him to places that I liked and he responded well. It wasn't long before I was cumming not once but a few times.

The suddenly he rose up and lifted my legs apart and up into his shoulders. I looked down and saw that he was very hard and this weapon was heading for me. I could feel my pussy flowing in anticipation and as he placed the tip between my pussy lips I said, "gently, I want to enjoy you so take it slow"

He obliged and was good at sliding slowly and meaningfully into me. It was not the same as my pussy was now able to accommodate him a lot easier this time. However, it still felt good as he inched his way into me. This was bliss and I was enjoying every moment of it has he moved deeper and then withdrew a little before moving on.

As he finally sunk all the way home I leaned up and drew his head toward me to kiss him. Whilst doing so I said, "I think I will join your fan club" and we both chuckled as he started to move in and out and start a rhythm which took me from one orgasm to another. He wasn't going to cum too soon this time and for what seemed like forever he pleasured me with his cock stopping very once and a while to let us both catch our breath.

When he finally came it was with great gusto and I wondered how big it was going to get as it finally exploded and filled me with warm fluid. I don't know how much noise we were making but I didn't care and I knew if my husband could hear us he would enjoy knowing how much I was enjoying myself.

It was a little while before we both came down to earth and we kissed and said good night and I made my way to my bedroom. I knew Jon would probably be asleep within seconds as he lay there basking in the enjoyment we had shared together. We had been at it for over two hours.

I entered our bedroom and almost shut the door but leaving it open enough, as I wanted to hear when Jon got up in the morning.

My hubby was asleep. Poor buy had fallen asleep waiting for me. I went to his side of the bed and lifted the covers to expose his cock. It had gone limp but showed signs of having dribbled with pre-cum. I kissed him and he stirred and awoke.

"Would you like to see a satisfied pussy?" I asked?

"Mmmmm" was all I got as he rolled onto his back and I kneeled over his face feeling Jon's cum starting to flow out of me.

"Now be gentle with my pussy, it has been well and truly been stretched tonight and is a little tender" I teased him, although it was also true.

He started to kiss and lick me and it was a lovely feeling having his tongue caressing me. I let him lick me for a few moments and then moved his head and I moved down his body.

"Would you like to feel what Jon has done to your pussy?" I teased "Would you like to feel how he stretched her and filled her like never before", I continued.

He said "Oh yes please" and I lowered myself onto his cock feeling very little except more of Jon's cum moving around. I could feel that it as being forced out of me and felt it running down onto his balls.

He was groaning and I moved up and down but still feeling very little. "Does that feel nice?" I asked and he just groaned as he obviously wasn't going to last long after a night of teasing.

His momentum grew and I reminded him that I was tender and to take care of my well used pussy. This just spurred him on and I asked him if he had heard me as Jon had pleasured my wet pussy? Again he just groaned and I started to tell him what a wonderful feeling it had been to ride on Jon's cock. As I told him he quickened his pace until he finally shot his load into me bucking under me.

When he had calmed down I slipped off him and moved down to his cock, which was going limp. I took it in my mouth and tasted the cum of both men as I sucked him for a few seconds. Then I moved up to him and gave him a long deep kiss, pushing my tongue deep in his mouth and sharing the taste with him.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked and he confirmed that he had. "You were great tonight," he said.

It didn't take us long to clean up and fall into a deep sleep, although I made a mental note to keep an ear open for when Jon work up.

I heard Jon get up and go to the toilet. I rose and brushed my hair and walked naked onto the landing to catch him as he came out. When he did I put my arms around him and gave him a good morning kiss. Long and deep and then my one hand moved down to feel his cock. It was stirring and I said to him "Come with me" and IO took him by the hand and led him to our bedroom signalling to him with my finger over my lips to not speak.

Hubby was still asleep and we moved around to my side and I lay Jon down on the bed in my place. We had a king size bed so there was plenty of room and I wanted the first thing my husband to see when he woke up, was me sucking a nice hard cock.

I went down between Jon's legs and took his cock in my mouth once again. I think he was a little nervous and was being slow to respond so I cupped his balls in my hand and held them very lightly. I then let my fingers move down to the very base of his cock, underneath his balls where you are within half an inch of his bum hole. Slowly I let my fingernails tickle that area and sure enough it created the response very quickly. No man can lay placid with that happening and my mouth was continuing to enjoy the feeling of his man hood on my tongue.

Sure enough my husband started to open his eyes and I looked at him without taking the cock out of my mouth. My eyes smiled at him as I put on a show for him. When I took my mouth off the cock I held it erect and said to my husband, "Look what a lovely cock Jon has". I looked at it with lust while my husband watched and then continued, "Look at how big it is. It feels so good in my hand," I continued. After a moment of silence while I sucked on it again I added, "I think I am going to join his fan club".

Once again I sucked on Jon and stopped to make further comments to my husband whilst continuing to encourage this cock to stay hard and get ready for more work.

Finally I said, "I need this cock inside me again, "Darling" IK said talking to my husband, "would you like to lick my pussy and make sure it is wet enough to take this beast?" I gave another suck while my husband started to move around behind me where I was knelt before Jon.

"Then you can watch me draw this beautiful cock into my pussy" I added

My husband started to lick on my pussy and rubbing an already wet and hungry pussy that was still a little tender from the pleasure it had got the night before.

H licked and fingered me making me wetter and more excited until I stopped and said, "That's enough. You can watch me sit on Jon's cock and see it stretch my pussy now. When you have seen enough you can get us some orange juice or something because I think we will be thirsty after this" and I proceeded to place the tip of Jon's cock against my pussy lips.

"Mmmmm" I moaned and then started to lower myself down. I could feel the stretching as his cock pushed itself in seeking to find the pleasure it wanted. It didn't take long to feel the whole length inside me and I sat there for a moment and then turned to my husband and said "Did you see it going in?" and then adding "It feels wonderful" and I started to clamp my pussy muscles on him causing him to twitch.

"I am sucking him with my pussy muscles" I told my husband and then I started to ride Jon. Slowly and then building up some speed and then slowing down again. I stopped at one stage and said to my husband, would you mind getting us those drinks now I am going to need it after this.

As he turned to go I added "don't be long if you want to watch me cum on Jon. I knew this would tease him and he would love it.

While he was gone Jon and I kept up the rhythm and then I got off and asked him to change positions. I lay on my back and he knelt between my legs and started to pound away at me. When my husband walked back in we were in full swing and breathlessly I said, "Come and look at what Jon is doing to my pussy"

With my husband watching and Jon pounding away we both started to cum together. I thrashed around feeling wave after wave of orgasm rushing through my body.

When we had come back to earth and Jon had climbed off I kissed him and thanked him. Then I made a pointed display of affection to my husband. Drawing him to me and kissing him deeply I thanked him for being him and allowing me the pleasure and fun that he did. I asked them both if they had enjoyed the night and then suggested that Jon would like to go and have a shower and leave me alone with my husband.

Jon left and I opened my legs which I had been holding together tightly so as not to loose any of the cum that was trying to leak out.

"Would you like a look," I asked with a smile on my face. "It is your turn now but be gentle as I am very sensitive now"

With gentleness and kind ness he licked me and then rose to slip his cock into me. I could hardly feel it as he slipped in and started to move in and out. He could not be feeling much either and he continued to slip and side inside me desperate to try and feel some friction that would give him the release he wanted.

Finally, not being able to get the friction on his cock but only feeling Jon's cum oozing out of me, he pulled it out and started to pump away with his hand spraying cum on my tummy as he finally got the satisfaction he desired.

We kissed and hugged and told each other how great it was to have each other. We have such a fun relationship together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Story Continues

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds