• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Story of Odilia Ch. 06

The Story of Odilia Ch. 06

12

"I had thought that we would never be sent to the place of public punishment," Gretel whispered, fear in her eyes as we were herded toward the very dread place that she spoke of, "Mistress Jarvinia has never sent any of her slaves to that place."

The smack of the paddle caught Gretel on her naked buttocks and the girl who was wielding it admonished my naked cohort, "Slaves do not need to speak!"

She was a village girl that Mistress Jarvinia had hired for eleven pence bring us to the place of public punishment. The girl was low-born and illiterate, however she wore skirts and boots and aprons and held a leather paddle in her hand, thus she outranked the naked, barefoot slaves that she was herding through the woods and into the village to be punished.

Mistress Jarvinia had been outraged and Gretel, Hansel and even I for behavior we had engaged in while asleep. Apparently our mistress has the ability to view the actions we take in our dreams and as we dreamt of escaping, we were to be punished as if we had truly attempted to escape from her house.

"This is too bitter," I thought as the common girl herded me with occasional cracks of the paddle against my bare buttocks and thighs. "We would never truly attempt to escape! How cruel it is that we are to be punished for something we did in a dream?"

The cobblestone of the village lanes felt different underneath my bare feet than the soft grassy ground of the open fields; or the rough tree roots of the forest; however the girl with the paddle didn't seem to notice. She steered us to our destination with the same haste, no matter what sort of surface we trod on.

When we reached the village it seemed that hundreds of eyes were upon me. Women in their fancy white aprons and wooden shoes, and the men in their rawhide boots and leather jerkins all stared with open interest at my naked sex and defenseless, quivering breasts as the cruel girl made us run through the lanes to our destination.

The girl with the paddle marched us through yet another street and saw that the naked slave-girls being escorted by other watchpersons were forced to walk with their arms folded behind their backs, forcing their breasts out awkwardly, making the princesses seem more vulnerable.

Apparently inspired by this, our overseer cracked her paddle against our sore buttocks and called out,

"At a trot, with heads up, arms behind your backs! Thrust those pretty breasts forward so that all of the people shall have a good look!"

My breasts jutted forward awkwardly in this position and seemed to ache as the village girl forced us to march all the faster.

"The Place of Public Punishment," the girl announced as we finally reached the crowded square, filled with tormented, naked slaves and common men and women, eager to abuse and discipline us and cause us to sob in despair, pain and humiliation.

"It is exactly what rebellious slaves like you deserve," the girl continued and she reached for one of my throbbing nipples, so prominently displayed as my breasts jutted forward in the awkward posture I'd been ordered to hold. The cruel girl then pinched and tugged on the poor, little pink nub.

She similarly took hold of one of Gretel's nipples and we both gasped as we were led over to a row of pillories in a nearby clearing.

Two unfortunate princesses were already bent over and trapped in the horrid devices, however there were plenty of empty pillories available. Gretel and I were each compelled to stand in front of one and bend over at the waist and stand with our legs indecently far apart and place our necks and wrists into the awaiting half circles and await our fate.

I looked over at Gretel's nearby, terrified face as an upper yoke came down with a loud thump to hold her helplessly in place. I could not fail to notice how vulnerable her moist sex and naked buttocks were while she was bent over in this position. The poor girl's sex and buttocks were utterly unprotected and available to any kind of abuse that the vicious local could devise. Within scant seconds, an almost identical board came down, trapping my wrists and head in a pillory as well.

I waved at her and felt my face heat up with shame at how flagrantly my sex and anus must be exposed to these lowborn villagers and on the heels of that thought a crowd closed around Gretel's helpless nudity as well as my own.

"Very pretty princess," I heard one female voice say, "I suspect she thinks that she's better than us."

I groaned as my exposed anus was stroked and a dark-haired girl came to kneel in front of me. She was about my age, yet her velvet bodice and white linin blouse made me feel as if she were my elder. In my exposed, vulnerable state, every clothed person seemed superior to me.

The dark haired girl kissed me fiercely and I could do nothing to turn her away. And while my mouth was gagged by the passionate kisses of this lowborn girl, the unseen girl that had been playing with my anus began to cruelly tease my open sex, stroking it with her fingers and causing me to moan into the mouth of the other girl.

While the dark-haired girl continued to kiss me and forced her tongue into my mouth, I heard the sounds of girlish laughter behind me and it seemed as if a variety of female hands were taking turns at idly stroking and teasing my exposed pubis.

My legs trembled and I continued to moan into the mouth of this female, feeling the throbbing in my sex reach a fever pitch. And just when it seemed that a much-needed climax was imminent, I felt cruel fingers pinch my swollen, sensitive pubic lips. I squirmed and yelped in pain. It was a wicked place to pinch a girl; however the girl who had possession of my sex was not concerned with being kind to me.

"That made her jump," one female voice behind me declared.

"Don't forget the other side," another female voice suggested, and soon I felt another sharp pain as the swollen, sensitive folds of my labia were pinched in a different location.

Hopeless tears were flowing down my face as some unknown wicked girl cruelly pinched the inner and outer folds of my vulva. I sobbed and vainly wagged my hips in an attempt to evade the cruel fingers that tortured me so. The desire to break free and cover my poor abused sex was irresistible and yet impossible. And then those cruel fingers found my hardened, aching clitoris and pinched hard at it. A long whimpering wail erupted from my mouth and I rocked my hips, however the cruel fingers abusing my clitoris did not let go.

"Libidinous wench," one of the wicked girls taunted me, "This is what you deserve!"

As my sex was cruelly abused other girls could be heard to taunt me as well, calling me "wanton" and "impure" and "debauched". I wept from the offensive words as much as from the painful assault on my poor labia.

The dark-haired girl stroked my wet cheek and kissed me on the forehead and whispered, "Princess, your pain and your distress makes you all the more beautiful."

She then stood and left me alone with my laughing tormenters, heading in the direction of the maypole.

There was much girlish laughter as the wicked girls continued to abuse my tender, swollen sex, but eventually the wicked village-girls discovered a slender, young prince with his arms bound behind his back, being led to the whipping posts. At that juncture the girls ceased pinching my poor, aching labia and followed the unfortunate prince, laughing all the while as they walked away.

Those village-girls left, however new tormentors soon arrived to attend to my bound nude figure. "What perfect buttocks this one has," I heard a young male say as a crowd gathered behind me.

"Almost flawless," commented another, "Very few marks though. We should attend to that oversight."

The one who suggested that my naked bottom was not marked enough sounded as if he were the leader of the crowd. Soon his disciples were pleading for permission to be the ones who would be allowed to punish my poor buttocks.

It sounded as if permission was given to an adherent named Frieda. She was given a leather strap and the rest of the crowd made loud sounds of disappointment.

I could not see the face of the ruffian who spanked my bare buttocks, however I soon felt the terrible stinging blows and flinched and writhed and cried underneath the strap and tears flowed down my face as I cried in misery.

The cruel spanking went on and on, the crowd urging Frieda to hit me again and again, to truly redden my skin and make me wail in pain.

At one point, the stinging blows stopped and an unseen hand was laid on my punished skin, causing me to gasp and whimper.

"It's not enough," I heard an authoritative voice say, and then suddenly the leather strap was cracking down on my poor, tender bottom once again. The sobs poured out of me as the girl once again flailed my defenseless naked buttocks. And then the strap began to lick at my bare thighs, causing me to squirm, bounce, kick and stamp my bare feet against the ground, providing great entertainment for Frieda and her cohorts.

"The little naked princess is a delight to punish," said one of the enthusiastic voices. "However we should really not neglect that sweet, pink cleft between her legs."

I was filled with panic and dismay at this announcement, however there was nothing I could do to protect my swollen sex. Nothing! I was locked helplessly in the pillory and could do nothing to defend my loins. With great tension I braced myself for the horrible pain of having my sensitive throbbing sex strapped.

The leather strap cut swiftly into the softness between my legs. I let out a cry of agony. To be lashed by a cruel strip of leather on my delicate sex was a pain beyond words. I had time to shudder and sob and then came another hard slap to my pubic lips and fresh tears spilled down my face.

"Is that what you want, little princess?" called out one of the mocking voices from the crowd. The stinging leather cut between my legs again and again and I sobbed at the pain and at the injustice of being abused in this fashion.

There was a raucous laughter in response to my sobbing and my wails of pain, however the stinging blows did not stop. As I stamped my bare feet and howled in anguish, the strap smacked my sensitive little mound again, the leather stinging my clitoris and swollen pubic lips.

The girl had no mercy and continued to whip my poor, aching sex until I felt certain I should lose consciousness, however when the cruel girl finally desisted I was still painfully awake and aware. My pubic lips were raw and a riot of pain, however I did not drift into oblivion, but rather remained in constant, intimate misery.

Gretel and I listened to each other's sobs until the cruel girl that escorted us to the place of public punishment returned. I felt her forceful fingers pushed deep within my throbbing sex, causing me to whimper.

"Our impertinent slave seems to be enjoying her first visit to the place of public punishment," the wicked girl said from in between my legs. "Perhaps your mistress will send you here more often."

I began to sob once again at her narration and the girl's strong fingers probed deeply into my intimate orifice, cruelly stimulating my lust and causing my sex to throb with an even greater intensity. Surely, I thought the girl would probe my needy sex until I reached the orgasm I so desperately desired, however the girl removed her fingers from my vagina and released Gretel and I from the wooden bondage of the pillories.

"Arms behind your backs," the girl admonished us and Gretel and I placed our arms firmly behind our backs and thrust our breasts forward, making them defenseless targets for whatever cruelties this girl had a mind to inflict upon them.

She marched us briskly to the whipping posts, causing both Gretel and I to groan in despair. We had both been abused so cruelly already, the whipping posts seemed to be far too much an injustice to add to our already burdensome woes.

There were sixteen whipping posts in area Gretel and I had been led to. I stared in fear and trepidation as eleven naked princesses of magnificent beauty and five naked, exquisite princes bound to sixteen wooden vertical posts, screamed, struggled, flinched and sobbed through their unjust punishments. It was frightening to watch as cruel leather whips turned these men and women's perfect smooth skin an angry pink or red color. Some of the female slaves had bruises and welts before their cruel punishment was over.

However it was also arousing. Never in my memory had I beheld so many enticing, bewitching, naked females in one place before. And they were forced to stand in a position with their arms over their heads, showing off their round breasts and smooth stomachs to their best advantage. I could definitely understand why the common people would flock to this place and abuse the poor naked princesses and the poor naked princes as well. Both were a delight to gaze upon.

I eventually spied Hansel bound to one of the whipping posts. I stared at his exquisite buttocks and thighs. There were obvious welts on them and little patches that seemed much redder than the rest, and his beautiful face was stained with tears.

Young men or young women, all of the stunningly beautiful, naked penitents sobbed quietly, beautiful thighs and buttocks cruelly marked by the whip, their naked bodies shuddering and trembling as they waited for their torments to come to an end.

"Oh, poor Hansel," I cried out upon seeing his abused, naked flesh. "He looks so miserable and ill-treated." My overseer did not approve of my exclamation and she admonished me, "Slaves have no voice!"

And to make certain that I remembered to remain silent, she swung her leather strap and painfully smacked each of my defenseless, throbbing breasts.

When Hansel was unshackled, he was brought forward and made to stand before our overseer. "You were not so badly used," she said to Hansel as she examined the marks on his naked flesh. "I have seen princes who have endured far worse."

Then to my horror and indignation, l was made to bend over at the waist and place my hands flat upon the ground. It was a precarious position and one that made it difficult for me to maintain my balance. I spread my legs quite far apart in an effort to reduce the risk of me falling over, the muscles in the backs of my legs were painfully stretched and I was humiliated at the thought of how wantonly I was exposing my moist sex and my anus for this cruel girl.

"The people of this village pay for the privilege of punishing pretty princesses like you," the cruel girl told me as she grabbed my sore buttocks and pried them apart, "And this is how pretty princesses take home the coins they have earned."

As she said this, the girl thrust two thick fingers into my anus and poured a greasy liquid into my tight anal cavity. I gasped as her fingers probed deep inside of my delicate anus and explored my interior. Then I whimpered pitifully as she pried me open to the widest aperture she could manage.

"This is a bag of coins," the girl said as something thicker than her fingers was forced with great effort into my tight anus. "It is to remain inside of your pretty little orifice until you are returned to your mistress. Should it fall out, you shall be sorely punished for it."

I was suffused with shame at the prospect of walking through the village and through miles of forested woodlands with a bag of coins lodged in an unspeakable place inside of me, however I noticed with a certain degree of camaraderie that Gretel and Hansel were soon suffering an identical humiliating fate.

The girl cradled Hansel's scrotum and stroked the shaft of his cock until his organ was even more swollen and erect than before. Hansel whimpered at the unwanted attention, but did not voice any complaints, not even when the wicked girl painfully pinched the tip of his penis.

* * * * * * * * * *

Gretel, Hansel and I returned from the Place of Public Punishment a strong-limbed woman in modest clothing met us at Mistress Jarvinia's door. We three naked slaves stopped and stared at the unexpected intruder.

"Impertinent slaves may not enter the Mistress's house until they have been washed," she informed us. I had never seen this woman before and I hesitated, my cohort slaves were uncertain as well.

"My name is Elena. Mistress Lockley hired me from the village no more than an hour ago," the crude woman explained. "I work for her from this day forward. If you hesitate to obey me you'll be punished, now follow me to the side of the house! "

No longer was the wooden hogshead tub within Mistress Jarvinia's home, but rather on the grassy lawn just outside. I wondered briefly how it had been moved so quickly, however I was quickly shaken from my reverie as the strong-limbed village girl dragged me to the tub and took me by the hair with one hand and grabbed me by the thigh with the other and forced me into the water.

"Get those lovely legs apart, Princess," the village-girl barked at me and forced me to bend over. Then

with lightning quickness the girl reached between my buttocks and rudely slid the bag of coins out from my tight anus, leaving me to gasp at the forceful expulsions.

The village girl was rough and uncaring and scrubbed my naked flesh as if it were the surface of some piece of wooden furniture. I whimpered as the girl's brush scrubbed between my legs, creating a biting pain in my already tender pubis. And tears formed in my eyes as harsh bristles ground at my welts and bruises.

"Hands behind the back of your neck, pretty princess," the girl ordered me and began to scrub roughly at my poor, aching breasts, swollen nipples and under my arms. The cold, cruel girl scrubbed fast and roughly, flushing out my sore vagina with wine mixed in water. She also scrubbed my poor, aching buttocks and thighs.

Despite the fact that the girl had scrubbed my pubic lips once before, she ordered me to spread my legs obscenely wide while Hansel and Gretel watched and she lathered, scrubbed and rinsed my poor aching pubic lips again. Hansel and Gretel looked horrified as they watched my fate, knowing they would soon suffer the same miserable fate that I was forced to suffer.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Did you enjoy your time at the place of public punishment?" Mistress Jarvinia asked in a mocking tone.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I attempted to answer her question, however my throat felt tight and constricted and no words would come out. My mistress seemed not to notice my silence and said, "Betray me again in any way large or small and I shall send you back there for an entire day. Insolent, disobedient slaves soon learn humility at the hands of the crowds. I've seen it happen before."

I was kneeling before my mistress with painful marks upon my naked skin and my sex was throbbing worse than before, and my round breasts were aching with pain from that girl's leather strap. When Mistress Jarvinia gently touched the tip of her boot to my aching sex I whimpered in pain and tears welled up in my eyes. Mistress Jarvinia seemed quite pleased with that.

"The girl who escorted you to the place of public punishments is named Darina," Mistress Jarvinia explained to me. "She has requested my permission to violate your naked body. She is quite impressed with your tight little sex and those breasts. I have told her that she may do as she wishes with that naked body of yours. Wait for her in the next room."

The next room was lit with candles and mirrors were placed on every side, reflecting my defenseless and defeated nudity back to me no matter which way I turned. I crawled into this room and was told to kneel with my knees far apart and my hands firmly gripped behind the back of my neck with my elbows placed far back and my breasts thrust forward.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Story of Odilia Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds