• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Stranger

The Stranger

You spot him as soon as you enter the carriage. Tall, very tall. He's a good few inches taller than you, - maybe 6'4'' to your 5'10'' in your heels. - And he's young, well much younger than your 34 years anyway. He's handsome, so fucking handsome, in a surfer dude sort of way. Longish blond hair. Tanned, smooth skinned face with a permanent stubble on his firm jaw. And those eyes... Those gorgeous deep, deep blue penetrating eyes that seem to pierce to your very soul every time they make contact with yours. He's wearing his usual white t-shirt, stretched tightly over his muscular chest and arms. His lower body, as always encased in faded denim, has a firm, tight bottom topping off those long legs with their hard thighs separated by a very,very impressive bulge.

He's certainly not one of the soft-bodied office types that usually occupy the train at this time of day. No, he works for a living. His big strong hands are calloused as only a manual worker's would be, - rough, and yet, surprisingly well manicured you notice. He wears boots that are well-scuffed and covered in dust that probably comes from some building site. He is what he is. A dream for any married, mother of two, to fantasize about.

Gradually you are pushed towards him as the carriage fills, ever nearer to his hard young body. Eventually the pair of you are forced together by the pushing throng of people desperate to get home after their mundane workdays. You feel his heat. The warmth of his body seems to envelop your own tired limbs, making them feel young again. More alive, - excited even. You can feel your panties moistening as your pussy twitches at the contact between you. He smiles down at you and shrugs his shoulders as his crotch is pushed against yours. Your heart seems to miss a beat or two before pounding in your chest as he mouths an apology. He's not embarrassed. Not at all. More...aloof, - maybe even arrogant. He knows exactly what the contact is doing to you. Does he know how wet you are? Can he smell your arousal? You're certain you can...

The train lurches as it sets off, pushing your soft breasts even harder against him. You recognise his smell. Aramis, - the same as your husband wears you think, delightfully mixed with a working man's sweat. You feel his large hands go to your hips, steadying you as you recoil away from him as the train picks up speed. The touch of his fingers is electrifying as they grip your hips firmly. Wait... He's not pushing you away... He's pulling your lower body even tighter against him. You can feel his penis now. Hard. So, so, big. It seems to have a life of its own as it pulses against your mound, sending ripples of delight through your whole body. You try to pull away, you really do. He's not having it though. He pulls you towards him. Reaching round and gripping your soft buttocks so he can get a better grip as he grinds your sopping crotch against his rock-hard phallus. This can't be happening can it? You're a faithful, mother of two. Married to a wonderful man. The only man you have ever known sexually. Now a perfect stranger is forcing your body against his. Pushing his hard cock against you in an illicitly carnal way that can only have one result...

You look up into his eyes, silently pleading with him to set you free. Instead he bends his head and clamps his soft sensuous lips against yours. You only resist for a second before opening your own lips to welcome him, meeting his probing tongue with your own as they fence in erotic combat. He eventually pulls his mouth away from yours, smiling down at you with what can only be described as an arrogant smirk. You feel him release your hips, only for his hands to appear on your shoulders. You sense what he wants. No... You don't even do that for your husband... The stranger starts to push down on your shoulders, trying to force your head down to where he wants it to go. You resist at first, briefly trying to free yourself from his grip. It's no good. Resistance is futile. You know you want this. You know you will do as he insists. You can feel your arousal overcoming any sense of non-compliance you may have felt a few short seconds earlier. His hands firmly push your head down towards his crotch.You squat in front of him, your knees spreading wide apart and allowing a waft of your arousal to creep into your nose. Your resistance has totally dissipated now. Instead, you impatiently reach up and grip the top of his zipper before pulling it down with a loud rasp. Oh My God! - no underwear!

He reaches down and extracts the throbbing cock from its confines, carelessly slapping your face with it as he points it at your waiting mouth. Fuck! He's so big. You can't get that in your mouth surely. Wetting your lips with your tongue, you nervously kiss the end of the pulsating shaft, tasting the slightly salty tang of the large blob of white mucous hanging there. Mm-mm, not as bad as you thought it would be. Surprisingly you find the taste incredibly arousing, the thought momentarily flying through your confused brain that you will finally give in to your husbands pleading and do this for him later.

Gently gripping the bottom of his cock with your right hand, - your fingers not meeting your palm as they encircle the soft warm shaft you notice, - you slowly envelop the bulbous end with your wet lips and tentatively suck. You aren't sure if that is the correct way of doing things, but it seems to be OK with him as you feel his hands at the back of your head, forcing himself deeper into your wide open mouth until he makes you gag as he hits the back of your throat. You splutter a little as he withdraws slightly, your tongue roughly licking at the slit at the end of his shaft. That seems to be good for him too as you hear him grunt his approval from above. You look up. His beautiful eyes grin down at you as you continue to suck on his manhood. You feel him wrap his fingers in your hair and gently begin to saw in and out of your mouth, pushing deeper and deeper, the gagging sensation gradually reducing as your throat gets more and more used to the invasion. Slowly but surely, your lips get closer to the bottom of the invasive shaft, your nose eventually nuzzling into the crinkly pubes that surround his genitals. You hear him moan softly. You look up at him once more, noticing his eyes are closed, the obvious enjoyment he is feeling enveloping him as he gives in to his feelings of ecstasy.

Strangely, you are filled with illicit pride. Proud and thrilled that you can give such pleasure to a man. A man you have never met before. Never spoken to, much less sucked his cock deep into your throat. You feel him increase the speed of his thrusting. You're not sucking him off any more. Now he is fucking your mouth. No other words for it. He is pounding in and out of you as he would if he was actually fucking your pussy. You feel him begin to tense. Reaching around, you grip his hard buttocks, digging your sharp nails in, just like you do to your husband when he is fucking your hot steaming cunt. No shame. No regret. You want this. You want this stranger to spurt his hot cum deep into your mouth. Your virgin mouth. Never tasted a man's cock before. Never felt a man deep in your throat as he gets ready to cum. Now my lover. Now!...

You feel the hot, thick sperm shoot from the end of the twitching cock. You're surprisingly slightly disappointed that you can barely taste it, feeling it splash at the back of your throat a long way past your taste buds. You become aware that your fingers are now deep inside your panties, furiously rubbing your hard clitoris as you try to release the orgasm you desperately need. He slips from your mouth, barely any softer than when he entered it. His hands roughly, authoritatively, turn you around so you are facing away from him. You again feel his hard hands on your hips as he drags you upright, then bends you at the waist so your bottom is stuck out towards him. Your skirt is lifted. Knickers are ripped from your backside with a loud tearing sound, as he firmly spreads your legs. You feel so exposed. Your dripping cunt is on display as he fingers you. Two, three, maybe more penetrate your sopping sex as he readies you for what you know is about to happen. Then you feel him. His fingers have left your dripping pussy, leaving you feeling empty and frustrated as it gapes open for him. Oh God! There he is. Pushing deep inside you with one firm thrust. Deeper than anyone has ever been before. Bouncing off the entrance to your cervix. Painfully? Maybe a little, but so, so wonderful...

For the first time you notice your surroundings. You see the many lecherous faces watching you as your new lover begins to fuck you. Men drooling at the sight before them. Woman, - some looking on in disgust, - but most of them watching enviously as you are taken so domineeringly by a perfect stranger. Suddenly a pair of hands grabs your hair and pulls your head up. You find yourself looking into the grinning face of the blackest man you have ever seen. Not just black, but a deep shiny ebony colour. Oh God No! He has his cock out. It is pointing directly at your face as he pushes your head down towards him. You can't do this. What do they call it? Spit-roasted? And in public too!... Oh Fuck!...

You know it is useless to resist. He is going to have you whether you want him to or not.Your body's whole inexcusable and depraved compliance is turning you on much more than you could ever admit, causing your hot, steaming cunt to grip the beautiful cock pounding in and out of it like a soft velvet vice. You smile up at your first black lover and gently take his uncircumcised cock in your hand. You pull the thick foreskin down, stretching it as you expose the wet helmet. Its shiny blackness is nowhere near as big as the one fucking you from be behind, but is still larger than your husband's you notice. Your heart gives a nervous flutter as you take only the second cock in your married mouth and swallow him in one lascivious gulp. He goes down the back of your newly stretched throat like a huge piece of black sausage as you don't even cough this time. He doesn't last long. The watching of you getting fucked has obviously done nothing to help his control as he almost immediately begins to jerk and twitch in your mouth. Your second load of cum splashes over your tongue, this time you taste it properly though. Mm-mm, not bad. Slightly salty, but lovely and thick. 'Fuck!' you think to yourself as you lick the residue of your latest blow-job from your lips, 'I am turning into a complete cum-loving slut.'

The black cock is swiftly replaced by another. An older white man this time. Not as hard, or as long. Nowhere near as thick. The new man lasts much longer than the previous one. His age, - or maybe his greater experience, you don't care. You suck enthusiastically at him, trying to draw yet another load of hot sticky cum from an erect cock. Your first lover is still methodically screwing your willing pussy, his heavy balls slapping against your ultra-sensitive clitoris as they bounce between your legs. Both men cum, almost at the same time, inducing yet another orgasm deep inside your body as your mouth and cunt are both simultaneously filled with male seed. They withdraw from your apertures, quickly replaced by two more. It goes on...and on...and on. Men pawing at your sweat-soaked body, their hands roughly squeezing your sore breasts as the hard-tipped orbs dangle in front of you, your bra disappeared somewhere along with your knickers. More men taking turns at your cunt and mouth. Being watched by other jealous women pretending to be disgusted.You want to scream. Protest at the rape of your married body. But it's not a rape. It's something you fantasised about. Talked about many times with your husband when he had you blindfolded and at his mercy. It's not rape. It's not even sexual assault. You willingly allowed yourself to be used by the first man. Allowed him to abuse your body in full view of all the others. Tell the truth...YOU FUCKING LOVE IT...

* * * * *

Lorraine sleepily opens her eyes. Slowly she focuses on her husband Terry's handsome face as his deep blue eyes stare into hers with a look of triumphant amusement. His long blond hair mussed untidily from the previous night's sleeping. His stubbly chin split as he exposes his brilliant white teeth in a mischievous grin. She can feel his rough, calloused fingers as they slowly stretch her soaking vagina. All four of them deep inside her as his thumb gently caresses her ultra-sensitive clitoris. She looks down. Over her swollen breasts with their dark brown teats. Over her bulging midriff. Unable to see his hand in her pussy because of nature's obstructions, but able to watch his muscular arm moving rhythmically as he continues to masturbate her.

"Mm-mm, I love it when you're pregnant and having your kinky dreams," she hears her young husband whisper.

"Oh shut up and just FUCK ME..." she gasps in reply, pulling his hard body on top of hers....

* * * * *

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds