The Strip Club

"Mika! How did you get in here? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, sorry Liz. Sandra didn't tell you. I spent the night. I'm so embarrassed."

She was in panties and nothing else. Her long black hair was done up in a bun on top of her head, held in place by lacquered chopsticks. Her body looked just as delicious as when I saw her at the club. I just stood there in shock and awe.

My mind wandered back to how Sandra reacted back at the club and the past couple of months. She'd been going out more than usual which at the time I didn't give it much thought. Now I sensed it was to see Mika at the club.

She crossed her bare breasts with a finger, holding the coffee cup in her other hand, "Oh, it's not what you're thinking. I'm not sleeping with your sweet child, honest."

"I was thinking that, but I still don't understand what's going on."

"Please sit. Let me pour you a cup, and I'll explain everything."

I wasn't exactly afraid of Mika being in my house. She seemed like a nice girl when I met her at the club. But still she was a stranger, and I wasn't feeling exactly comfortable. I took a seat at the end of the kitchen table. She poured another cup of coffee then set it in front of me. She took a seat near me at the corner, about as close as one could get without sitting next to me.

"I know this is a shock to you and I apologize. It all began after you and Sandra dropped in at the club. I guess we made a real impression on Sandra because within a couple of weeks she was dropping by one or two nights a week. Tricia and my work schedules vary so we weren't always there when she showed up. She met some of the other girls, didn't drink at all and normally left if Tricia and I weren't scheduled."

I sat sipping my coffee listening and gazing at Mika, trying not to stare while at the same time paying attention.

Mika continued, aware that I was picturing other things in my mind and not wholly listening to her.

"Eventually Tricia and I had a face to face with her. I was impressed with you that one day you visited us and a strip club isn't the best place for someone as sweet as Sandra to be hanging out. She confessed to us that she had felt things she'd never felt before, and she yearned for more. I think she's a doll, but not my type. Tricia, on the other hand, loves curious straight girls. To make a long story short, they started hooking up away from the club."

She continued, "Last night Sandra had a few too many drinks at our place. Tricia and I are roomies, not lovers if you were wondering. I volunteered to drive Tricia home after we dropped Sandra and her car here. But, one thing led to another with Tricia deciding to stay the night. Rather than go home and come back in the morning, I slept on the sofa while the lovers slept in Sandra's room. Tricia has fallen for your little darling so don't freak out."

I sat back, finishing my coffee, pondering her story. "That's quite the tale."

Just as I was about to say something Tricia came walking in wearing one of Sandra's tee shirts which was way too tight and panties.

She leaned down kissing my cheek, "Good morning mom."

I just had to laugh, "Good morning Tricia. How's my baby girl?"

She poured herself a coffee then leaned back against the counter grinning at me. "Hungover and delicious."

I did a facepalm.

Both Mika and Tricia laughed at that.

Tricia got serious for a moment, "Seriously, Liz. I'm smitten with your kitten. I hope you don't mind. I know it's a bit weird since you, Ummm, you know enjoyed my boobs. Once getting to know Sandra I've been a good girl. I like her, and she's discovering who she is sexually."

I replied, "I know this all seems too strange to be true. I'm fine with her liking girls. I want her to be happy. Please don't hurt her, that's all I ask."

Both Mika and Tricia let out an 'awww' with Mika telling me she wished her mom were like me. Now that I knew the story I felt a bit more comfortable. Still, it was not your average love story, but I could accept that. I haven't lived the typical life story either.

Tricia took the seat opposite Mika. We sat talking for a good half hour before the main subject graced us with her presence. She was hungover, shuffling into the kitchen wearing a tee and panties with her fuzzy slippers on. She headed straight for the coffeemaker, needing something to wake her up. We all watched in silence as she poured a cup, turned, and brushed her tangled hair from her face.

She looked at us staring at her, "What?"

We all laughed.

"I'm hungover and cranky, okay? I'm sorry, mom. I meant to tell you, but I never found the right moment."

I smiled as Mika's foot caressed my ankle. I looked at her and smiled. I thought about canceling my appointment and spending the day in bed with her. I sensed she wanted the same thing, but that would have to wait.

Turning to Sandra, I told her it was fine. I was worried about her late nights, and we could discuss it in more detail when she felt better. She agreed and took her place at the small kitchen table. We sat chatting for about an hour as Sandra regained her sobriety. Laughing and giggling at some of their stories made the whole scene less odd.

I returned Mika's attention under the table, playing footsies with her while we all talked. When we reached an awkward silence, I leaned over to Mika whispering an invitation to her I hoped she wouldn't turn down. She didn't, and we left the table, leaving our coffee cups there. Tricia and Sandra didn't say a thing as I lead Mika to my bedroom.

Before leaving the kitchen, I asked Sandra to call the car dealer and cancel my appointment. She giggled and said, "Yes, mom."

I closed the door behind us, turned, and was swept into Mika's powerful arms. She's a good five inches shorter than me which felt very different than Lacey's embrace. My deceased wife was my height buff. Just not as buff as Mika who I later found out was thirteen years younger than me.

Mika looked up at me, her dark brown eyes focusing on mine. Placing her arm around the back of my neck, she brought my face down to hers. She smothered my lips with hers, hot and intense. We kissed, standing there both of us anxious to explore the other. I'd never been kissed like that before, rough and delicious.

She broke our kiss telling me, "I told you I could be very persuasive," then led me to my bed. I've never been 'guided' when it comes to sex, but with her I didn't mind, and it seemed very natural to be lead by her.

I didn't say a thing as she undressed me as we stood next to the bed. Her eyes told me she liked what she saw. I was already captivated by her body, and now I'd get to explore it just like I did in my fantasies.

When I was nude, she stood back, admiring me, "How long has it been, Liz?"

"How long has what been, Mika?"

"Since you've had multiple orgasms."

"I can't remember the last time. Lacey and I didn't make love that often. We were like an old married couple. Maybe once a month we'd make love."

She approached me, lust in her eyes, "I enjoy making love at times. Right now we're going to have sex. Pure, sweet, multiple orgasm, sex. What did you two do when you made 'love'?"

Her finger was tracing my hips, breasts, tummy, and chin as she spoke to me. I could feel the goose bumps rise.

"We mostly fingered and went down on each other. It was our routine."

"That's it? I sort of feel sorry for you and jealous at the same time. It's been a very long time since I just made sweet love like you and Lacey did. Now that I know, I want to open up a new world for you, Liz. Would you be willing to try with me?"

I thought about it for a bit. Lacey and I were loving, but very bland.

"Can I say no if I don't like what we're doing?"

"Oh my, yes, of course. I want to expand your sex life Liz, not stifle you. I love snuggling and cuddling, kissing and just being naked with a woman, skin to skin. I may look hard, but I'm really a romantic at heart. There are things we could do together that would blow your mind. Don't get me wrong. I want to make love with you, Liz. It's just that's there so much more we can do together."

She removed her panties as I slipped into my bed after peeling back the sheets. That bare pussy caught my eye sending a rush through me. She noticed and rested one leg up on the bed, letting me get a better view as I finished fluffing the pillows to lay back on.

"Is this another thing you've never experienced, Liz? Bare, younger pussy?"

I nodded, "Among many other things, Mika. I have a feeling we're going to try things I never thought I would."

"I told you that already. You're like a virgin to me. I want to take my time and slowly introduce you to so much. But, you're experienced too. The best of both worlds, so to speak. How would you like to start lover?"

"Come here."

I opened my arms, and she slipped between them on top of me. We kissed so many different ways, gently, passionately, she teased me with her lips, tongue. She bit me softly, tugged at my lips, our tongues played. My chin and neck were bathed in our saliva, and it felt good.

She'd move her body over me, her small breasts rubbing against mine, her bare pussy sliding up and down me coating me with her juices. I hadn't felt like this in ages. I was so aroused by this young woman I thought I was fantasizing at times, but Mika would bring me back to reality when she'd whisper to me. Her soft voice complimenting me, telling me how aroused I was making her. It was all so different than anything I'd done before. Lacey never spoke; we made love in silence except when she climaxed. Mika's described things we were going to do which made my pussy tingle in anticipation.

When she felt I was ready, she lifted herself from me to move further down the bed. I lay back watching as she raised one of my legs. She worked herself under me, so her bare pussy was close to mine. Then she began. I watched as she started rubbing herself against me. Slowly, methodically, looking for my reaction. Boy, did I react! I closed my eyes and moaned, then cried out so loud that I think Tricia and Sandra heard me.

Mika's body moving over me was simply fantastic. The sights, sounds, and scent of us making love overwhelmed me. My body reacted with such intensity I almost bucked my sweet lover off. I matched Mika's movements with my hips watching her ride me like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco. She smiled as she watched me near the breaking point, encouraging me to let go; I came like a wild woman. Over and over I pulsated beneath her, the sheets soaked under my ass with our combined juices. Mika was relentless, continuing to ride me, smiling and ready to cum with me. When she did her body straightened then vibrated rapidly. She was barely panting when she eased herself from between my legs to hold me against her. We lay there breathing not saying a word until she looked into my eyes, a wide grin on her face. She did her little face tracing thing again with her finger; I smiled and kissed it when it passed close to my lips.[

Eventually, I whispered in her ear thanking her. She grinned, telling me that was just the beginning. I purred in response which made her giggle. We were very quiet for a few moment, and I swore I heard something. I looked at Mika noticing she heard it too. We both grinned, it was Tricia and Sandra having fun. It sounded more like Sandra than Tricia to both of us.

I sighed. I told Mika I was the happiest at this moment than I've been in a long time. She gave me an 'aww,' kissed me and asked if I wanted to shower then get something to eat. All we'd had this morning was coffee, and she could hear my tummy rumbling. I told her that was a good idea. I could make sure Sandra had called the dealer.

We lazily left my bed not really wanting to but knowing we should. I figured we'd eat then return soon enough. Mika seemed insatiable which wasn't a bad thing. I got the water going in the shower, and Ms. Hard Body slipped in next to me. We soaped each other down taking our time, kissing and fondling each other trading places under the stream. When I thought we'd finished, Mika asked if she could try something. I looked at her questioning her intentions, and she said she thought I'd love it, so I told her to go ahead. She turned me around, so my back was to her. Soaped up her hands then cleaned my rosebud taking her time as she did. It felt very nice to me, and I told her so.

She laughed, "Turn around and rinse off, I'm just getting started."

I did as requested, rinsing my lower body off. She said to shut the water off and turn back around and brace myself, legs spread.

I asked if this was going to hurt.

Her reply was, "No, you're going to beg me to do this again and again, my darling."

I turned with a questioning look on my face, legs spread, waiting for whatever she had in mind. She bent down spreading my cheeks further then proceeded to lick me where I'd never been licked before.

Her tongue explored my ass up and down, sideways, inside and out as I stood there. She slipped a finger into my pussy as she ate me. Her finger slipped gently in at first then as my arousal grew she sped it up while I tried to remain standing. The combination of her tongue in my asshole and finger in my pussy drove me to the brink once more.

My little goddess was turning me into her slut, and I wasn't complaining. She was correct. I was going to have her do this thing more often. She talked to me again, and I managed to stammer out replies when she'd ask me a question. This woman was going to wear me out. I came again on Mika's fingers, yes, she inserted another. After which she stood, licked her fingers then kissed me. We showered again then dried off, dressed and ate some breakfast.

Sandra and Tricia got silent while we were up. There was a note on the kitchen table letting me know the car dealer had been called and she's rescheduled for Saturday. Mika and I found a few odds and ends for breakfast. We sat talking while we ate, learning more about each other as the minutes flew by.

Her parents disapproved of her life choices and refused to talk to her. She became depressed, but found the gym a great place to get rid of her troubles. She'd considered modeling, but openings for Asian girls were few and far between, so to make money and really good money she took to dancing. Her dream was to open a gym or studio of some sort and get out of stripping. It was a double-edged sword; the money was too good to give up at the moment. She met Tricia at the club, and they became friends. They never slept together, but having a roomie meant Mika could save more money. She was close to her goal hoping that when she turned thirty-three, she could quit and realize her dream. I told her about Lacey and me, how we met and some of our history.

The more we talked, the more I liked Mika. We finished eating then headed back to the bedroom. We didn't hear any sounds from Sandra's room, so we figured they were sleeping. We grinned at each other as we entered my bedroom. Mika was going to spoil me for any others, wearing me out in the process. Not that I was complaining. This time it was my turn to make love to her. Slow, sweet, sensual love.

We climbed into bed facing each other after undressing. I brushed the few wisps of jet black hair from her face then teased her with my tongue. I'd use the tip to trace her lips, lick the corners of her mouth until she couldn't stand it any longer then we kissed. Full on passionate kisses. She tried to roll me on my back and take over, but I told her no. She grinned, allowing me to be in charge, surrendering to me like I had to her earlier.

I kissed and licked my way down her neck to her smallish breasts. I focused on her nipples, biting, tugging, licking, and sucking until I'd had enough. Mika enjoyed that squirming and telling me how good my mouth felt on her. She tried pushing my head lower. I playfully slapped her hands away until I'd had my fill. Then it was on to those abs. I'd wanted to lick and kiss those from the first day I laid eyes on her. Now I was going to live the fantasy. I spent a good five minutes bathing them with my tongue, kissing and paying homage to such a magnificent body.

Mika delighted in my attention to her work of art. The fact that I was fingering her at the same time I'm sure had nothing to do with her reactions. When I'd had my fill, I slipped down to her bare pussy. I'd never tasted a woman who was bald. I lay on the bed between her legs admiring the smoothness, color, and puffiness of her lips.

I had extracted my fingers from earlier and lay looking at it softly petting her kitty with my index finger. Mika was indeed a work of art. She finally got tired of my worshiping her and asked if I was going to fuck her or not. I think I'd inadvertently aroused her and was holding her there. I later found out it was called 'edging'. Something she and I practiced in the months to come.

I returned to making love to her. Scooting up a bit further I lapped her from bottom to top reigniting her arousal. Her skin felt lovely on my tongue, no stubble, no hair to get in my teeth; she was delicious. I licked and sucked on her sweetness until she could take it no more. When her thighs clamped down on my head, and she thrashed about slapping the bed with her arms, I knew I'd completed my endeavor.

When she eased up on my skull, I gently cleaned her up then joined her back at the pillows. Her eyes told me all I needed to know. She was impressed, just as I had been when she'd educated me earlier. We lay talking and cooing for a bit, then slipped off to sleep in each other's arms, sated.

It's been a year and a half since I met my sweet stripper. She no longer does that for a living, I made her an honest woman. She now runs our crossfit studio and competes on the pro circuit. I've kept my job and helped finance the gym with part of the inheritance Lacey left me. I used another portion to pay off Sandra's student debt.

Sandra and Tricia lasted about six months. Tricia has a wandering eye which didn't go over well with Sandra. However, Sandra did get her Masters in Sociology and met a very nice EMT. He is devoted to her, and they are expecting a baby in about six months.

I'm looking forward to being a grandma, Mika not so much but, I know she'll be a fantastic grandma too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Strip Club
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds