• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Study
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

The Study

He continued, "I'm sure you're wondering what's going on, and I don't blame you. The nature of these kind of studies requires us to deceive the subjects to some degree. There's just no way around that. It's the only way to create the right conditions to be able to test our hypotheses. You were selected for this study, out of a very large pool of applicants, for a variety of reasons. We wanted people who were heterosexual, attractive, and likely to be turned on by similar things. We also wanted people who were intelligent and successful and reliable, people who have a demonstrated record of making good decisions and following rules, staying out of trouble, not acting impulsively or recklessly. And importantly, we wanted people who had real financial need, people for whom $10,000 was a very meaningful sum of money. You two, along with the other 10 people who began this study, appeared to fit all those criteria."

Abby and I looked at each other briefly. I could tell she was just as confused as I was about what was happening.

Dr. Snyder continued, "this study was testing for a number of different things, and collecting lots of important data along the way, data that we'll be studying and dissecting for years to come. But one of the key things we wanted to test is the power of sexual desire and attraction. Is it strong enough to make people act on it even when they have very strong incentives not to? For example, would a couple of rule-followers who desperately need $10,000 be willing to forsake that money just for a few minutes of mutual pleasure?" All of the faculty, including Dr. Snyder, smiled as he said this. I could feel myself blushing and a quick look to my side confirmed that Abby was too. We both had sheepish looks on our faces.

"Before I say any more," Dr Snyder continued, "let me reassure you that you are not in any trouble. Despite our many warnings to the contrary, we were very much hoping that what happened between the two of you yesterday would happen. The fact that it did validated our hypothesis. We were rooting for you. You were the only couple that ended up doing what you did, the only couple who willingly gave up the money in order to...um..."

"Fuck each other?" Abby offered. Everyone laughed.

"Indeed," said Dr. Snyder. "And judging by the sensor data from Wednesday's session, it looks like you both enjoyed yourselves immensely." He smiled.

It was then that I asked the question that was gnawing at me. "Does that mean that the whole thing with me and Dr. Kaur was part of the experiment too? That she wasn't...um...violating the rules?" This time it was Dr. Kaur who looked a little sheepish.

"That's correct," said Dr. Snyder, "Dr. Kaur did not do anything she was not supposed to. The purpose of that encounter was to underscore the prohibition against physical contact, to really make you believe that it was real and that a violation of it would have serious consequences." He looked over to Abby, "as you've probably gathered from my answer, Abby, the same is true of your encounter with Dr. Shepherd." He motioned toward the broad-shouldered man who had walked in with Dr. Kaur. "He did not violate any rules and was never in any trouble either."

I looked over at Abby, who was blushing again. She shrugged and grinned.

"So," I spoke again, "if physical contact was never really against the rules, does that mean that we still might get the $10,000? Or was that just a lie too?"

"Oh yes, the money is yours," Dr. Snyder answerer quickly, "I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. You have both successfully completed the study and will receive your full compensation. In fact, I've got even better news. Because you are the only two who did so, we've decided to increase your payout. You'll both be receiving $25,000."

"Holy shit!" I blurted out, as Abby said something similar. We looked at each other in triumph and disbelief.

"Yes, sorry to keep you in suspense," said Dr. Snyder. "We were very pleased with your efforts, particularly the candor you both demonstrated throughout. The debriefs were critical to the study and really helped us plan the sessions."

"How did you end up pairing us together?" Abby asked, saying exactly what I was thinking.

"We used all the data we'd collected," Dr. Snyder responded. "Based on all the sessions up to that point, we had a pretty good idea what kind of people you found attractive and what kind of situations turned you on. We thought there would be a strong mutual attraction and shared affinity for the content we were showing you. I assume we were, right?"

We glanced at each other and nodded. "Yeah, you could say that," I replied, smiling at Abby.

When the meeting finally ended, Dr. Snyder said that we were free to go once we completed a bit more paperwork. I was pleased, and a little nervous, when Dr. Kaur came up to me to escort me into one of the offices. The last time I'd been alone with her, she had given me the best blowjob I'd ever had. As we left the lecture hall, I noticed that Abby was being led out of the room by the broad-shouldered guy, Dr. Shepherd. I wondered just what had happened between them. Was it as hot as my encounter with Dr. Kaur? For a fleeting moment, I pictured Abby sitting back on the couch, Dr. Shepherd's head between her legs.

But then we entered one of the offices where they did the debriefs and my full attention returned to Dr. Kaur. We both took a seat and she passed a couple of forms over to me, explaining that one was a confidentiality reminder and acknowledgment and that the other was needed to authorize payment. As I was looking over the forms, she spoke.

"You know," she said, in that lovely accent of hers, "I hope there's no hard feelings. I want you to know it wasn't all an act. I mean, it was part of the experiment, but I genuinely enjoyed it."

I didn't really know what to say, but eventually I replied, "you don't have to apologize...I...well, I enjoyed it too. A lot." As soon as I said it, I felt kind of stupid. Of course I'd enjoyed it. You can't fake an ejaculation. Not to mention all the sensor data and after-the-fact testimony. She smiled at me as I blushed and hurried to fill out the forms.

When I was done, she led me out and down the hall. Before we got to the end, though, she opened a door to what looked like a utility closet and grabbed my hand, whisking me inside with her. It was dark inside, and when the door shut, I could hardly see anything.

"What..."

Before I could finish my question, I felt her lips on mine. I kissed back. Then she whispered, "you want to finish what we started?" Before I could say anything in response, I felt her hand on my crotch, feeling for my button and fly.

"Uh huh," I finally whispered back, still not quite believing what was happening. Then a thought occurred to me. "Is this part of the study?" I asked.

"No," she whispered back, as she pulled my cargo shorts down and let them drop to my ankles. "This is just us."

Then I felt her lips envelop my cock, which was already nearly fully erect. As she was sucking my cock, I heard her lab coat fall to the floor behind her. My eyes were starting to adjust to the low light, what little there was coming entirely from the crack under the door. But I could now see Dr. Kaur. She was wearing a loose, sleeveless blouse and a skirt. As I looked down, I could see down her blouse to her perfect breasts underneath. I reached down to feel them with my hands, through the blouse. Seeing what I wanted, she began to unbutton her blouse. When she was done, it fell to each side, exposing her breasts. She was wearing no bra.

After a few minutes, she stood and began kissing me again, her hand still stroking my cock. Then she let go and, using both hands, hiked her skirt up above her waist. Then she turned around and stuck out her ass toward me, pushing it up against my cock. "I want you to fuck me, Jake" she said, matter of factly.

I was happy to oblige. I lined up my cock and slowly drove it in. She was already so wet that it went in smoothly, with no resistance. As I began to thrust, I slid my arms under hers until I had both of her breasts cupped in my hands. She turned her head to the side and we began to kiss again.

It was incredibly hot in the closet and within minutes we were both dripping with sweat. We had both shed our shirts and the contact between our sweat-soaked bodies was incredibly erotic, as were the soft noises she was making. As I thrust in and out of her from behind, she was touching herself with one of her hands. She was trying to be quiet, but I could tell that she was very much enjoying what we were doing and was not far away from orgasm.

"Oh, Jake, I'm almost there," she whispered, breathing heavily, "just a little longer."

"Oh, god, you're sexy," I whispered back.

"You can come in me when you're ready."

At this point, our bodies were really slapping against each other, slippery with sweat. Dr. Kaur was breathing hard, her hand moving rapidly.

"Oh, Jake, here it comes...oh god...I'm coming!" she belted out, so loudly that anyone walking down the hall would have had to have heard.

The sounds of her orgasm pushed me over the edge. I grabbed her ass tightly as I thrust for the final time, emptying myself inside her.

After we'd come to a stop, Dr. Kaur disconnected from me. She stood and turned around to face me. She pushed me back against the wall, pressing her breasts against me and kissing me hard.

When she finally pulled away, she said, "thank you, Jake. That was lovely. I would have regretted it if we didn't get to finish what we'd started."

Ten minutes later, I was dressed and standing outside the door of the psychology department, hoping I wasn't too late. It was a beautiful, sunny day, full of promise. A few minutes later, my patience was rewarded. Abby stepped out of the door. She looked beautiful, as always, but a bit flustered, her hair and clothes a little disheveled. I immediately wondered if she'd just had an experience similar to mine, with the handsome Dr. Shepherd, and the thought caused a momentary pang of jealousy. But the rational side of my brain quickly prevailed, pushed that feeling aside. After all, Abby and I weren't a couple. I didn't even know her last name. And I'd just fucked another woman in a utility closet 15 minutes earlier.

But that didn't change the fact that I felt a real connection with this girl. We'd been through something crazy together, a life-changing experience that neither of us would soon forget. And other than her first name, I knew nothing about her.

When she saw me waiting on the steps, she flashed me a huge, genuine smile. "Hi stranger," she said, "I was worried I might not be able to find you."

I smiled back, "great minds think alike, I guess. I don't suppose I could interest you in a coffee?"

"What, you mean doing something that involves wearing clothes and having an actual conversation? That's so not like us."

We both laughed as we began walking off campus together.

It's been five years since that day. Abby and I are still together, and still as passionate for each other as ever. And every year we write a thank you note to the psychology department at the University of Wisconsin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Study
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds