• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Supper Club

The Supper Club

Chapter One. Russian Banya NYC.

I pay at the usual cramped, untidy little office. Maria takes my money and smiles. Never much chat. I head into the locker area. Tuesdays are 'women only' in this East Village bath house where you leave your modesty behind. The owners could throw a lick of paint at the crumbling facade and inside isn't much better. The changing rooms are spartan and incredibly tiny.

As usual, I leave my clothes in a locker and off I go - ready to sweat. This is the best $30 I spend in the week. There are no frills in this banya but that's the attraction for me. A couple of women in their 50s say 'hello' politely as they squeeze past me naked to retrieve their clothes from their lockers. It can become comical when you have more than four in this very tight space.

The large Russian room is my favorite, always incredibly hot with buckets of cold water you can dump over yourself. I always head there first. I sit and work up a sweat and think about my menu tonight. Too much fish? Fuck it. I've got all the ingredients now. Even though nerdy@foodielover.com has asked me a dozen questions online about how I'm cooking the hake, I'm confident it will be fine. It always is. That's the thing wth hosting supper clubs. You sure meet some weird people.

I've been here for at least an hour when I see a woman that looks familiar walk into the Russian room. She's mid 20s and toned. The sweat is gushing out of me. This room is fucking hot and suddenly feels like it has got even hotter. I smile and say hello and start to ponder where I know her from. I can tell she is thinking the same from her glance. Then it clicks.

My eyes travel over her every time we lose eye contact. Her tits are firm and pert and she has that cute, dark landing strip between her thighs that drives men wild. And me.

"Prawn risotto, baked cod, followed by pavlola" she remembers with gusto. She looks suitably pleased with herself. "Did I meet you at a supper club in Brooklyn one night?" I ask. "Yeah, that's where I knew you from" she replies. I was about to tell her I didn't recognise her without her clothes but caught myself on just in time.

"You know, I think you're right. And what a pavlova!" I tell her. It was a small gathering that night but great company. One that ended up with me drinking too much pinot grigio for a change, passing out and puking in the hallway. Not before I had dragged the 56 year old host, James, into the bathroom and sucked him till he erupted in my mouth. Actually, make that devour his dick. And what a dick. Thick, circumcised, veiny and hairy. That's one thing I should tell you about myself. I never forget a prick, no matter how drunk I get.

Just when I was remembering about what a heavy cummer he was and just how much of that stuff he actually produced to even surprise me, my bathhouse friend, whose name still escaped me, giggles "You made quite an impression on James that night from what I remember". We both laugh loudly. "Oh Christ" I reply. "He was a bit creepy but sure...". We laugh again.

I'm already thinking about how I enjoyed her company that night and whether I can get another fillet of hake and if she can make it tonight. Maybe I'm racing ahead I think. I'm starting to feel like i might pass out but I'm in no hurry to end this chat or the view.

I need some cold water on me and I suggest we empty a bucket over ourselves to withstand this fierce heat. I lift a bucket and throw it over myself. It feels amazing. My nipples are erect now and my cunt is starting to tingle. I suggest we go to the plunge pool which is normally refreshingly cold.

She says she has never been here before but a friend in her work told her to try it out. I tell her I come here before most of my supper clubs. It's great to relax and plan the evening ahead. We leave the ferocity of the Russian room and shower together. Then I hover over the plunge pool and dip a nervous toe in. Christ, it's colder than I remember. I stand on the edge and jump straight down. As i come to the surface I'm gasping and fighting to get a breath from the shock. My body is turning blue and my supper club friend is looking aghast. The pool is only about 2m x 2m so there is never more than two or three bathers at any time.

Without wanting to lose face, she shuffles over to the edge of the pool. I move back to allow her jumping space and encourage her to jump. She counts to three and goes for it. I'm impressed. She comes to the surface in shock. One thing is for certain, she isn't hanging around in it.

I watch her climb the ladder out of the pool and am treated to the most delightful view of her firm ass moving from side to side, then her beautiful pussy lips are pouting in front of my eyes. Smooth lips with that lovely Brazilian waxing.

She rushes to a warm shower and I join her in the adjacent open shower.

"Christ, I should have dipped my toe in first. How do you stay in there for more than 10 seconds?" she asks.

"I suppose you get used to it" I reply. Even I am shocked at just how cold it is today. "Fancy grabbing a coffee? I know a great coffee spot close by" I ask.

"Sure. Sounds good." says my new friend. "Listen I'm sorry I can't remember your name. I'm Helen" she says drying herself off in the changing room. "How rude of me. I'm Lucy" as we shake hands naked, a more bizarre thing I've never done.

She dusts her body with talc and slips on a pair of white panties with lace trim. Her bra is matching. I wish I's put more effort into my underwear choice this morning as I haul on a pair of multipack blue pants which look so unsexy in comparison to Helen. My white bra completes a disjointed look.

We make it for coffee a few blocks away, Helen orders a macchiato and I go for my usual skinny latte. We chat about the supper club night we met at, with the guests, food and even the size of James' penis all getting a mention. I tell Helen I am hosting one tonight and if she is free I'd love her to come.

She looks delighted at my invitation and says that she'd love to make it. At least now there will be one familiar face in my madhouse tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Supper Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 555 milliseconds