The Surprise

Suddenly, despite the cool evening and my state of undress I was feeling very warm; sweat appeared in my armpits and my pussy felt like it was on fire! He re-doubled his efforts, thrusting in and out of my mouth faster as his orgasm approached. I heard a grunt from above my head, then this beautiful beast twitched in my mouth, and the next second I was struggling to swallow; as it delivered an enormous load into my mouth. I've swallowed a few cumshots in my time,(I've given blowjobs to most of my friends' husbands at one time or another, plus a few to strangers on drunken nights out with the girls!) But this was by far the biggest; I had to pull back to make room for it in my mouth or I would have choked.

As the force of his ejaculation tapered, my stranger pulled himself out of my distended mouth, leaving me free to swallow his huge load;it burned as it slid down my throat. Taking hold of himself he slapped his still-erect cock on both my cheeks; splashing the last of his cum over my face and in my eyes, where it burned, temporarily making me blind. Even in the cool night air I could feel it beginning to dry on my face; I thought this confirmed my slut status but there was to be more...

He spoke for the first time in the few minutes since his orgasm had subsided:

"On your feet, now I'm going to fuck you!"

He helped me up,( no easy task as my panties were still round my ankles!) When I had kicked them off, he led me to one of the tables round the pool; the parasol was still up,(Brian had forgotten to put them down earlier.) My stranger stood behind me, his still-erect cock rubbing against my ass through my gown, as he pulled it up over my back, exposing my hungry pussy. After a few tests of it with his fingers, making me gasp and close my eyes; he introduced that huge head to the sopping wet lips before parting them, like a fleshy curtain. With a curt "grab hold!" he plunged himself inside me, almost knocking me over with the force of his thrusting. I swear that I could almost feel him in my mouth he was so big and thick! I had never felt so full before!

I didn't get any time to savor the experience however, as he began sliding in and out of my pussy; slowly at first, but picking up speed as he got into a rhythm. I had to grab hold of the table to stop me ending up on the floor; He grabbed onto my ass, thrusting even deeper into me, (as if that were even possible!) His length rubbed against the walls of my pussy, stimulating my g-spot into life and triggering the beginnings of another orgasm. I began to push backwards against him, grinding my big ass against him and forcing him deeper within me; we fucked like two animals in the dark, me crying out my pleasure into the night, and being answered by one or two stray dogs! He remained silent, apart from the odd grunt or groan.

Soon I felt the familiar feeling in my belly as my orgasm gathered pace, almost like an avalanche; My stranger reached around me and took my breasts into his big hands, squeezing the nipples in time with his thrusts. This was enough to send me over the edge; as my fifth (or was it sixth, I was losing count!) orgasm crashed over me, like a huge wave crashing onto a beach on some tropical island. I screamed out my pleasure into the dark night, until I was hoarse and couldn't make another sound. Meanwhile, my pussy flooded over his cock like the dirty slut I imagined myself to be. I could feel him twitching inside me, preparing to deliver another load; I turned around and told him not to come inside me.

His reply was immediate; "turn around and I'll come in your face!"

My heart almost missed a beat when he said this, it was another of my fantasies, to be used as a dump for a man's load! Pulling out of my keening pussy, he turned me around; pushing me down to my knees, just then his cock errupted in my face, smothering it with his cum. But he wasn't finished with me yet...

"Get up, I want to fuck that big ass of yours!"

Oh my God!, this was the dirtiest of my fantasies; I had only ever told Linda about this one, how could my stranger have found out about it? I wasn't going to get the opportunity to find out though. As he helped me up like a gentleman, he pulled my gown up over my ass, exposing his target. Spreading my legs, he inserted two fingers in my sopping wet pussy until they were thorougly coated in my juices; then one at a time he inserted them in my asshole, stretching it open in preparation to penetrating me. I closed my eyes tightly and gritted my teeth; as his long,thick fingers invaded the most private and secret part of my body; but the pain(and maybe just a little pleasure) was as nothing to what was to come...,

I could feel a stickiness between my butt cheeks, as he rubbed his cock back and forth between them, and also across my pussy lips; coating the head in my sticky juices to make penetration that much easier. I was about to get my ass fucked for the first time in my life, and to tell you the truth, I was terrified, yet at the same time so turned on, if that makes sense! He had placed me face-down on the table; my head on one side, and my ass up in the air on the other. Getting up behind me, he put one foot up on the table and began inserting the head of his cock up my virgin asshole. The pain was indescribable; I didn't just scream, I howled, as he forced first the head, then the first inch or two of him inside me. Thankfully he paused for a moment, which allowed me to take a deep breath, and try to get used to what felt like a python up my ass!

"Christ you're tight!" he grunted in my ear, "I thought you older women were loose from all the fucking you've done over the years!"

I didn't like his use of the word "older" I preferred "mature" and told him so.

"I may have fucked a few cocks in my time, but this particular mature woman has never been fucked in the ass!"

The moment over, he began trying to feed more of his cock into what felt like an impossibly small opening; the pain was slightly less, but it still felt like he was trying to open an umbrella in there! I grunted and groaned with the effort of attempting to accommodate him.

"Maybe this'll help!" he muttered, slipping two fingers up my sloppy pussy and fingering me at the same time as he fucked my ass.

As if by magic, I relaxed a little; and with one big push, he buried himself balls-deep inside my ass. I could of sworn I felt my organs shift as he filled me with his huge member; my heart began to race, and I was all sweaty again as I anticipated the onslaught to come, but he was surprisingly gentle. He waited another moment as I got used to the feel of him; then he slowly began to move back and forth within me, almost pulling out altogether once, before thrusting himself back inside.

"Ow that hurt!"I gasped over my shoulder, as he began to pick up his pace, drawing back and then thrusting his cock deep within me.

I had to admit it, my friends who said they had done anal were right; despite the pain, this felt so much hotter than having your pussy fucked! Even though it was no longer illegal, there was still something naughty and illicit about having a man's cock up your ass! I don't know whether it was all the alcohol I had consumed, or whether I was just getting into it, but I began to push back against him forcing him to go deeper; There are supposed to be over four thousand nerve endings in your ass, twice as many as in your pussy; it felt like my stranger had lit up every one and they were all shining brightly!

By this time I was feeling as if I would melt at any moment; Despite the chill my body was covered in sweat, (yes sweat not perspiration, I was being no lady, I was being the slut I'd always wanted to be!) and my pussy, despite being sopping wet, burned with its own inner fire. I knew he couldn't last too much longer, and sure enough I heard my stranger groan just two words.

"I'm coming!"

I felt him twitch and jerk inside my ass; then his cock delivered its load up my sore ass, cooling it slightly as it coated the walls of my sphincter. When his ejaculation had slowed to a trickle, he began to withdrew his cock from my ass with a squelchy sound,it made a "pop" noise as he drew out the huge head; and he then proceeded to wipe himself clean between the cheeks of my ass!

As I lay there trying to get my breath back, and trying to take in all that had happened to me in the last hour or so(for that is all it must have been) I could feel his cum beginning to trickle out of my ass and down the insides of my thighs. Although it had felt red-hot when his cock had shot it up inside my ass, now it felt cold on the naked skin of my pussy and legs. I heard him doing up his fly; and then he was gone, back into the bushes from whence he came without even a goodbye or thank you!

Eventually, My heart rate and pulse rate slowed down; and I was finally able to stand up, (on shaking legs!) My face a mask of drying cum, the make-up underneath probably ruined; my breasts hanging free from the confines of the neckline of my new gown for all the neighborhood to see; my stranger's cum drying in my blonde hair; which was now a sweaty mess along with the rest of me! All in all, I must have looked like the epitome of some Milf whore from a low-budget porno; but I felt amazing! This had been the best birthday present ever, I just hoped that next year could go some way to match it!

It was while my eyes were adjusing to the gloom that I spotted it; a glowing red dot up in the canopy of the parasol. As I got closer, it became clear that it was the "record" light on a camcorder! I could see what looked like wires attached to it. Just as I started to try and trace where they originated from, the curtain on the picture window was pulled aside; flooding the pooldeck with light, followed by the picture window itself.

I could of sworn that I could hear applause coming from the house and looked towards it; framed in the doorway were my party guests, Brian and Linda front and centre, clapping and cheering! They walked over to me and wished me "Happy Birthday!"

Linda kissed me, despite the cum on my face, whilst Brian took down the camera and began wrapping up the cables. Taking my hand,Linda led me back towards the house and my guests.

Turning to her I asked; "You recorded me while I...?" My voice tailed off, unable to finish the sentence.

Linda turned to me, a big smile on her face.

"Better than that, we've been watching you on the big screen! "It was Brian's idea, it was meant as a fiftieth birthday surprise, once I had told him about some of your fantasies he was all for it."

I stopped, trying to take in what Linda was saying, "wait a minute, you told Brian about my fantasies! all of them?"

"Not all of them!" Linda replied, "just enough to get Brian onboard, why, did I do wrong?"

Before I could answer her though, Linda spoke again.

"Well, how was he? She asked, "It looked amazing, did he keep it up right to the end?" "I booked the stud so I hope he lived up to it!"

My head was spinning as Linda talked, my best friend had set me up with a stud for my birthday while my husband filmed it! Now I really did feel like a Milf whore, just in a home-made porno!

All I could say was; "Yes, he kept it up right to the end!"

By now we were back at the house, someone pinched my ass hard as I entered through the picture window; turning round, I saw Steve give me a dirty wink and a smile. Before I could say anything though, the doorbell rang;Linda came with me to the door, still holding my hand. I opened it to find a young man in his early thirties standing on the step; He was tall and dark, with a hint of stubble, smartly dressed and holding a big bouquet of flowers; Before either of us could say anything he burst out into a chorus of "Happy Birthday!" When he had finished, he introduced himself;

"Hi I'm Jason, which one of you is the birthday girl?"

Pointing at me, Linda answered; "She is!" "

Then I'm your special present!" he said, handing me the bouquet.

We both burst out laughing at the same time.

"I'm afraid you're too late, she's already had it!" Linda answered, shutting the door in his bemused face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Surprise
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds