• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • The Sweet Girl Next Door

The Sweet Girl Next Door



This week another offering from a fabulous GWA writer. RuthieRen (http://www.reddit.com/user/ruthieren) is a fabulous writer and I was really pleased for a chance to look at this script. It's something a lil darker, a lil nastier, content I've not touched before.

*/*\*

Water, water everywhere! Xyta is having problems with the plumbing and calls on you, her trusty neighbor to give her hand. You help, fix the terribly simple problem with barely any thought, to which Xyta offers you a plate of thank you cookies and a tasty drink. And a back massage.

Wait . . . is the room getting a little dim, a little hazy? Is the world dipping in and out of focus? Are you . . . falling . . . asleeeeeeep . . .

When you wake you find yourself stripped, bound and very obviously . . . erect. Just what was in those cookies . . . why now, does Xyta keep looking at you with that sly, lusting look in her eye . . . and what's all this talk about babies . . . ?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • The Sweet Girl Next Door

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds