• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Sweet Taste of Youth

The Sweet Taste of Youth

Sorry I have not written so long. Every time I sit down to write about an adventure, something comes up, and I get distracted. But I want to sincerely thank all the people—men and women—who have written me, sharing their wonderful own and very secret adventures. You have shared with me a bit of yourselves, and I genuinely appreciate that.

These events, by the way—for those just coming in—are about MMF threesomes. They are the "other" taboo.

I have been enjoying threesomes with my husband Rich for about 15 years. I am almost embarrassed to say.....if we did 2 a month....24 a year...15 years. I have enjoyed a lot of men in my life. And a lot of men have enjoyed me.

I am 46, 5'6, 120 pounds, with shoulder length blonde hair, for those who have asked.

The experiences you, my readers, have shared, have been surprisingly similar: The huge number of men out there who shared the secret desire to watch their wives with another man. But more surprisingly—the number of women who have been shared by their husbands, and enjoy it. Most with a "best friend." My husband and I prefer strangers, to avoid all chances of falling in love. Because that is what the innocent male partner tends to do—fall in love. They feel if they fucked you, you love them.

Interestingly, I had several women—several—admit one thing: The thrill of their boyfriends or husbands going down on them after they've been with another man. This has been a powerful theme in my sex life at home. To me (and Rich) there is simply nothing sexier than having him go down on me after. To perhaps hold my hands down while my lover is gently fucking me. And when the deposit(s) is made, to grab Rich by the ears and pull him between my legs to taste what my lover did to me. This is a thrill that just keeps me coming over and over. It is the ultimate in sharing.

*****

The thrill for the men is to see their wives at their sexual peak. To watch their wives be sexual in a way most men never get to see their wives. To see her become flush and buck her hips and extract the fluids from another.

*****

I was watching an amateur porn movie where a husband was watching his wife get fucked. When the boyfriend grunted and rolled off of her, I expected the husband to jump in. But he didn't. The wife laid there for about 15 minutes, and then she casually looked at her husband and said, "You may want to go down on me now." The reality! I knew what she meant. You have to wait for it to slide down sometimes.

*****

For men, the end point of sex is supposed to be "ownership." They plant their seed and own you, at least in a metaphysical way. One man wrote this to me: "Face it: When you swallow our come, we own you. You know it."

Perhaps....But when we make that big hairy protruding penis give it up, and leave your 200 pounds of muscle a quivering bowl of jello.....Is that too not power?

And what probably annoys so many men who aren't into wife sharing is this: The female aggressor. Your goal is to make a deposit to own us....ours is to make you deposit to own you. In its purest form, we don't want to fall in love with you. We want to extract your sperm and share it with our husbands. Our husbands love sloppy seconds, feeling the liquid warmth of your semen in our vagina. It could be someone else's semen; it wouldn't matter. It's semen. So after you make your deposit, it is time to go.

In short, we use you, too.

*****

I met a 19 year old red head kid on a beach. He was tall and thin with a huge thicket of orange pubic hair. He was a pure red head and his skin looked so white, pure as the driven snow. He was on his back, on a towel, with his eyes closed, displayng a large proud wind-driven erection that caught my eye. His penis and scrotum shared one long thicket of red pubic hair. The end of his penis was a light reddish, and the rest was pure white. His vulnerability made him incredibly sexy.

He was on the beach in Sandy Hook. He was laying on his back, by himself, with an erection blowing in the wind, and a long very thick rope of precum connecting to his belly.

My husband elbowed me, pointed, and dared me.

When I sat next to my victim, he jumped, startled, and reached for a towel. Hubby disappeared behind the bushes.

"It's okay," I smiled, and ran my finger over his abdomen. My finger broke the line of precum, and I cradled that large erection in my hands.

"Does this hurt?" I said, massaging it. And before he could answer, I bent over and fellated him there on the beach. The head of his penis was dark, dark red, like a plum, and the little-bitty mouth was leaking precum.

We were in a public place, and I didn't have long. I slid him into my mouth, not to see that fire-engine red glans for about 15 minutes. I had to hurry. No games. And went deep enough to tickle his little male g-spot on the underside with my tongue, a move I usually save after building up.

His genitals were so fully developed, so mature and masculine looking. I hate when men shave their crotches. It's like their afraid to be a man. I like a nice hairy bush, a man proud of his body, proud of his masculinity. A hairy set of balls is just so masculine, so in contrast to my soft hands.

I suckled my little red-headed stranger. I took him deep as I could. His thin white hips pumped in the sand, and his breathing got all uneven. I was looking left and right for any security cars, while keeping him lodged in my mouth, never missing a beat.

He pumped faster and faster, pushing on the back of my head. His face was grimacing, and his toes pointed outwards. I saw his nipples point up and harden, and then my mouth filled with warm sperm. It hit the roof of my mouth in strong, youthful squirts, and I swallowed. It was so warm compared to the cool breeze. It was thick and sweet and a mouthful.

I kept my lips lip-locked, not letting any air in whatsoever. But I did something I only did a few times before: I kept sucking. His penis never left my mouth. I kept sucking and after about five minutes, using my hands and a lot of saliva, he shot again.

And I kept sucking, and massaged his scrotum, and I got him to ejaculate a third time. Two was my previous record, and yes, on the third time, that little body of his was still producing semen. The discharge was actually still pretty impressive.

I kept his penis in my mouth while I swallowed, and then slowly withdrew it. The foreskin was already starting to retract, and I kissed it quickly before gathering myself together. The head was a beautiful purple and wet with my saliva.

I squeezed his balls, blew him a kiss, and disappeared to behind bushes where my husband was spying.

*****

Swallowing semen is hit or miss. It is an absolutely incredible feeling to have a penis squirt in your mouth. Semen doesn't always taste good, though. It has a salty taste, sometimes bitter, and sometimes smells like ammonia. The smell of semen from two different men in the room after a threesome is particularly intoxicating. I run my hands over my mons, imagining the zillions of little sperm competing with each other.

*****

The sperm from my little red headed lover was wonderful. That's why I fellated him three times. He was young and could do it. But it also tasted kind of good, with no real strong flavor whatsoever.

In his pureness, I found energy.

When I walked to the car with my husband, no one knew. Just the three of us. My husband leaned over and kissed me. He tasted the little red head, and my tummy was full.

Oh, the power.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Sweet Taste of Youth

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 794 milliseconds