• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Table That Turns Pt. 05

The Table That Turns Pt. 05

I arrive home from work at about 10 pm that night. Exhausted from doing all the catch up paperwork from the day. My wife is already in bed with the door closed. Everything is quiet and I assume she is sleeping, when the noises begin.

At first it is just my wife's moaning, then it is the familiar sounds of the bed creaking, then rocking. My wife's moans are escalating into cries, then into screams. It is obvious now what is going on. I hear her reach an orgasm and the screams that emerge are ear piercing.

I strip down to my panties and crawl over to the couch to cover myself up. As I lie there, all I hear is the repeat of my wife's orgasm, over and over again. Each time it last a little longer and is a little louder. I count over 10 orgasms before the sounds subside, and I hear the footsteps coming down the stairs.

Hey Simone". I look up to see Matthew, completely naked, drenched in sweat, standing with a big smile across his face, drinking a glass of water. I hear more screams coming from my wife upstairs and she goes into another orgasm. I am simply astounded as I sit and admire Matthew's perfect naked body.

"Wow, just who I wanted to see". He continues. "You are coming back to my place tonight little bitch. I have so much to do and I have no way of doing it. Don't worry, you won't need your clothes. Come as you are." he laughs as he heads back upstairs to get dressed.

I am in the backseat of his black Infiniti now, dressed in only my thong, cruising across the city. We reach a substantially rich, gated community and pull into it. A few winding turns and we arrive his house.

House is a small word for it. It is a modern day mansion, complete with a guest house that was bigger than my house. The yard is expansive and seems to stretch forevor, disappearing amidst some trees in the horizon. "His parents must be rich" I think to myself.

"It's all mine" he seems to read my mind as he says it. "You see what your money buys me, Simone" he states with a calm, cool tone. He hits a button and opens the garage door. There is a pristine Ferrari, red, gleaming under the lights. To the right of that, tucked further in is a beautiful Harley Davidson Limited Edition bike that looked like it had never been driven.

As we enter the house I am awestruck by everything I see.

"Look at me" he looks at me coldly and I cringe a bit when his eyes meet mine.

Every morning and every night you will take my dog out for a walk." He continued. "You will change the sheets once a day. Every Sunday I expect breakfast in bed. That includes any guests that I have as well. For tonight, and once a week from now on, you will spend all night doing a basic cleaning overall. The floors need to be cleaned, swept and mopped, the walls and surfaces dusted. All of the bathrooms need to be disinfected and sanitized. The Infiniti needs to be cleaned, inside and out too. I expect that you will have all of this done by the morning. There is lots of work outside to do but that will be for tomorrow night. Because you can't run a lawn mower at night, I got you one of those quiet, manual ones and some pruning shears for the edges. Of course the gardens will need to be maintained in the summer and the driveway will be shoveled in the winter. I am going to want outside work to happen once a week too, but it's too much to fit all in one night."

I watch him strip off his shirt and I feel my cock rising to attention .

"Tell me how grateful you are" he says as he turns and stares. His eyes bear through me and I struggle to speak.

"I am so grateful, that I cannot express it" is all I can manage to say.

He turns and walks away and I watch as he disappears around a corner and up the stairs. I begin the process of doing everything he told me to do.

About halfway through doing the dishes, I hear a noise. In enters the beautiful woman from the beach yesterday. She walks past me like I am not even there, but when she gets to the bottom of the stairs, she turns and looks at me.

"Hey Simone" she grins. She walks back towards me and s tands in front of me. I feel tiny beside her as she is about 4 inches taller, with legs that seem to go on forevor. She dumps her coat and bag on me and goes up the stairs. I hang her stuff up in the closet and continue with my chores.

Ten minutes later I hear the familiar sound of sex coming from upstairs. It is as crazy if not crazier than the sex with my wife earlier. Also this seemed to last so much longer.

For several hours I could hear them. I finish chore after chore, and still they carry on. It is a marathon that goes on until about 3 am, when I am finally given total silence.This allows me to finish in peace, and when 6 am rolls around, I am just putting the last of the stuff away. I take the dog for a walk and I am on my way. I get about 2 blocks when I get a call.

"Hey Simone" goes Matthew's deep and soothing voice. "You are going to have to make us breakfast this morning, we are going on a hike in a bit." Then he hangs up. I turn around and head back to his place.

I am in his quiet kitchen now, making waffles, bacon and eggs. I prepare a bowl of fruit for them and lay it all out on the table. Coffee is brewing as I hear the footsteps coming. Matthew and the woman from the beach enter and head right to the table, not a word spoken or even a glance in my direction. I head upstairs as they eat, change the sheets, make the bed and head back downstairs. As I slowly shuffle past them, they don't even acknowledge me. I slip out the door and am walking home again.

It is 45 minutes on foot, walking at a swift pace along the least conspicuous roads I can see, as I was only wearing my g-string. Every car that passes me along the way would have definitely been in hysterics. I arrive home around 7:30, and race to the couch to throw on my work clothes.

I arrive late to work to find half of my crew hasn't shown up. The other half is sitting around, drinking coffee, not doing anything. There is an overwhelming sensation that the job won't get done on time, that I am fucked. I gather myself and then gather my workers and continue on.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Table That Turns Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds