• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Tape Ch. 4

The Tape Ch. 4

Once again, Tony had spent a restless evening. He had watched Anna with the other woman over and over. "Now that was hot," he admitted, that was also what he had in mind when he said he wanted to see her with someone else. He laughed out loud at himself for even thinking that. He knew dam good and well that if she had ever said yes to him here at home, she would have wanted a man, not a woman.

"Still," he had said aloud, "it was damn hot!" So hot in fact, that Tony had done something he had not done in years. He hit a local bar. As it turned out, it was a singles bar. He had spent the entire evening at the place, and had struggled with his thoughts and emotions. What he wanted, more than anything was a woman. At this point, he was so wound up from Anna's three tapes that he was about to explode. He needed to feel a woman in his hands, to kiss her and taste her. And as the night wore on, he almost gave in. But in the end, he resisted, somehow thinking that that would be too much like cheating if Anna didn't know and approve. He never stopped to consider the irony of Anna's tapes.

The next day he had worked overtime. Then he had gone out with some friends to another bar, with the same results, desire and lust, but no action. When he finally returned home, another package was sitting on the porch awaiting his arrival.

He walked into his living room and ripped open the package. As expected, it was another tape. The fourth tape in five days. "You've been pretty fucking busy babe," he said aloud. He fixed himself a drink, and settled in to see what she could possibly have for him this time. "Hell Anna," he said, "you've done it all, what's left?"

The tape opened with Anna sitting on the same bed as the last tapes, she was wearing a black dress. Tony recognized it as the one he bought her for their last anniversary to wear to the theater. "Oh you're shitting me," he said, "my dress?" As he watched, he could feel anger building inside him. He didn't know exactly why, but it was there. He figured it must have been the frustrations of not getting any himself for a while.

As he continued to watch the tape, a male voice, he thought he recognized it as the one on the other tapes, was talking in the background, for the first time. "He thought he heard the voice say something like yes we did, please come in." Looking at Anna, Tony thought she looked nervous. Then he looked at her more closely, she did look nervous, but also Tony recognized her actions and they said an excited nervousness. Now Tony was interested. "What in the world"…he thought.

As Tony watched, Anna stood up and said hello. A male voice, a new one, answered back the same. Then the first male voice said, very clearly, "there's your tip."

Tony sat stunned in disbelief as a black guy in some kind of uniform stepped toward Anna and into the camera's view. Tony sat back on the sofa and hit the pause button. He wasn't sure he wanted to watch this. He really didn't know why, perhaps because it was something that they had never even ventured into, even in fantasy chats. But then of course, he couldn't turn away, and hit the play button once again. They stood in the cameras view, just looking at each other. Anna seemed to be breathing a bit hard, and the black guy seemed very unsure of himself. Finally Anna reached for him. Tony noticed then that she was wearing a pair of over the elbow black gloves that matched her dress pretty well.

"Son of a bitch" he said. "She is dressed for it, that's for sure." The male voice from off camera suddenly broke the silence, "she is your tip, take it as you please young man." The black guy looked at the camera, and Tony noticed that he was indeed a young man. No more than 21 or so he figured.

"Hell, if he was 20 that made him half Anna's age" Tony thought. The camera zoomed in on the pair. Anna moved close to him, and pulled his ear down to her mouth. Tony was sure that she whispered something in his ear. He looked at her, then at the camera, and kind of shrugged his shoulders. He then looked at Anna and in a pretty strong and somewhat commanding voice, told her to "get on your knees and suck my cock."

Anna didn't hesitate, but in a slow smooth motion, slid down to her knees and started to unzip his pants. For his part, the kid was tearing off his uniform jacket and shirt now. Tony had realized it was a bell hops uniform. When the shirt finally made its way off, Tony was amazed. The kid was a hunk. Tony worked out constantly, and had the body to show for it, including the mid-riff but this kid was incredible. If Anna had picked him, Tony knew why. He had those huge shoulders and chest that Anna like so well. He was easily bigger in all upper muscle areas than Tony. "Well," Tony thought with some hidden smugness, "my arms are better defined." And he laughed at himself for thinking it.

Anna had freed his cock, and was stroking it, pulling on it, almost admiring it. "Well hell," Tony said, "the kids got me there too." Anna asked him how big it was. "Almost ten inches," he replied. Anna let out a small gasp, Tony heard it plan as day, and then she proceeded to take him into her mouth. Almost instantly she gagged. Tony laughed, and called out to her on the screen, "your mouth has always been to small for that babe!" And while that may have been the truth, Tony noticed it didn't stop her from trying again.

"Shit" Tony said, "She's doing pretty dam well at it too." As Tony watched, Anna sucked up and down on the young studs black cock. She grasped it in her hand, and ran her mouth along the sides of his shaft from head to base. As she reached his base her tongue darted out to his balls. For his part, he had wrapped his hands around her head, but didn't seem to be guiding or controlling her, just letting it happen. "Oh dam that feels good," he said. Anna backed away from him and answered him, "Good, it's supposed to feel good." "Well it does baby" he answered her back. After sucking and licking his head and shaft she was finally able to work almost half of him into her mouth. When she backed off then, his cock shined in the camera lens from her spit. Thick and gooey Tony noticed. Tony also noticed that he himself had a raging hard on. So hard it hurt.

The black guy finally leaned down and easily picked Anna off the floor and pulled her up to him. Grasping her arms in his hands he leaned down and kissed her. She responded by opening her mouth for his tongue. He released her arms and placed his hands around her head as they kissed. Anna wrapped her arms around his chest, drawing him closer to her. Tony could see her grinding her hips against his hard dick. As they released the kiss Anna leaned her head down and began to kiss and suck on his chest. She had always liked doing that to Tony, always complimenting him on his muscular body. She was now doing that to this total stranger. This young, very young, Tony corrected himself, black man. Tony could feel it himself as her mouth and tongue traced the outline of his muscular chest. Then down around his ab muscles as she licked and traced the outlines of his muscular definition. When she reached his waistline, she dropped to the floor and helped him remove his pants completely. As she started to rise back up, she licked and kissed his legs along the way.

The entire time she was doing this, the kid was fighting the sensations, his head tossed back and looking skyward. Tony knew those exact sensations from her so well too. Light and ticklish to heavy and hot and lust full, Anna was a master at working Tony's body, even if not in sucking his dick. He was, he admitted, jealous of this young kid she was now focusing her attentions upon. And the color contrasts were amazing. Anna was of Irish decent, talk about pure white in skin color. And this kid, well he was indeed black. Tony looked him over a bit. He was a sharp looking young man he had to admit. His face was smooth and clean-shaven, and Tony couldn't detect any body hair, especially on his chest, someplace Anna hated hair. He was also bald as a spear. Anna had always like long hair on men. She confessed to finding it attractive. When Tony had first met her, he had hair past his shoulders himself. But this guy was totally bald. He had to shave his head to get that look Tony figured. As Anna worked her way back up she took his cock and began to suck on it again.

After a few seconds of this, her lover, and Tony had decided that he was indeed a lover for her now, the way she seemed to treating him it looked like more than a casual screw. "Hell," he said, "The casual screw was the other guy!" But this hunk, this 20 or 21-year-old stud, just picked her up off her knees and stood her up. He unzipped her dress, and she stood motionless as he slid if off her shoulders and onto the ground. As Tony anticipated, she was naked underneath. Just as she was for him when she wore it on their anniversary. He then carried her over to and laid her down on the bed. He climbed in next to her and began sucking on her tits.

Anna reached down toward his cock, and after getting hold of it, tried to pull him over and into her. "Fuck me" she told him, "I want to feel you in me." She was almost begging Tony thought. The kid rolled over and sat up and gently lifted Anna's legs, and started to enter her. She wiggled underneath him, trying to make it easier and get more of him in her. As he slid further and further into her, a female voice from off screen asked Anna how it felt. "Oh my gosh" she replied, "its incredible, he's huge, you cant imagine the feeling of it just working its way in me" she replied in a breathless voice.

That got a rise out of Tony. Not necessarily the kind that would be classified as a good one. Hearing Anna say that had pissed him off, and he knew he was mad, but couldn't get himself to relax. He hit the pause button, and looked at the television. That was a mistake, because the picture was an excellent close up of the kids dick buried completely to his nuts inside Anna. "Unfucking believable," Tony said. But nonetheless, he picked up the remote and hit play. Now the close up showed the kid sliding in and out of Anna at a maddenly slow steady pace. Pulling himself almost all the way out, then gently sliding himself back in. Just about out, to deep within. Tony wondered how Anna was doing. She liked a slow steady rhythm about as much as anyone he figured, but she also liked a wild ride. The slow steady got her there and the wild ride always finished her off.

The male voice from off camera asked him if he had ever been with a white woman before. "No" was his reply. "Well then young man, enjoy yourself, bust loose, get it, tear it up, and treat it the way you want to, the way you need to." "Heck, the way she wants it, just look at her and listen to her breathing and moaning, she wants you bad." Tony looked at Anna. She did appear to be drifting off to another place. And she was making some sweet noises and her breath was coming in gasps. Tony was himself breathing hard and worked up. The voice off screen he could do without, but he had relaxed and was totally enjoying the show.

The stud began to pick up his pace a bit now. He dropped Anna's legs on his shoulders and rose up on his knees and began to fuck her in earnest. Anna squealed and placed her hands on his chest in a vain attempt to control his depth. As he pushed in, she tried to push out, not wanting him to get so deep into her so quickly. And has she fought him, as he sank in deep, she grunted, and he in turn just began to go faster. He grabbed her legs just below her knees and really began to ride her. Tony figured she'd have bruises here. As he picked up his pace, every time he was totally within her he would rise up a bit, pulling her off the bed and move his hips around, and Tony figured that judging by Anna's reactions, most likely was flexing himself while he was buried in her.

Anna relaxed her hands and began to move with him. She was rising as he came in, and lowering her hips as he retreated. She was also making a pretty fair amount of noise Tony could hear. She was most certainly enjoying herself. Whatever nervousness she possessed when this fun started, was now long forgotten. And he seemed pretty sure of himself now too. They went at it in this position for a bit longer when Anna told him she wanted to get on her hands and knees. He withdrew and Tony could see just how excited Anna really was. Her lover's cock was shinning from the wetness. As she rolled over he moved up behind her and Tony was sure he wouldn't fit. "that's too much baby," he told the screen.

On screen, as her lover pressed up against her, his dick slipped and he was pressing against her ass. She shot forward, and reached around for him. "No love," she breathlessly stated, "not there, not yet." That got Tony's attention. In all their years together, "not there, not yet" had translated 'not never, not once'. The black guy smiled and said "sorry baby, didn't mean to do that." And then proceeded to pull her back to him. When he entered her, he didn't slow down at all but proceeded to drive himself all the way in. Anna screamed and lunged forward, but he had a sold grip on her hips and fought for control of her, not letting her get far. As she struggled to free herself, he began a rapid stroking. This time he completely pulled himself out of her and then in one quick motion buried himself completely in her.

Anna screamed again, and pleaded with him not to do it that hard or fast, she said she wasn't ready or used to that. Her head swayed and trashed around as she dropped it into the pillow to muffle another scream. Tony sat wide-eyed, wanting to reach out and help her, but at the same time almost willing the black guy to hurt her. "Fuck her," he finally said, "Hard, she deserves it!"

And so he did. Keeping a tight grip on her hips he continued his rapid deep thrusts despite her protests. As he rode Anna he began to talk dirty to her. Telling her things like how sweet she was, and how his black cock looked so good in her little white pussy. He told her that he knew she wanted his big black cock, and she loved it, no matter that it hurt. For her part Anna had begun to move with him again. Her screams had subsided and she was trying to accommodate him now. When he released her hips she didn't try to get away, but just moved with him in a bigger way. As he pulled out, she tried to keep him in. She began to talk back to him then too. She told him to 'fuck me you fucking black stud'. And he became more aroused and grabbed her hair and pulled her head up and started riding her even harder. The more she talked to him, the harder and faster he attempted to do her.

Finally after a few minutes of this, when he had released her hair and his grip, she shot forward and flipped over in a smooth motion and grunted that she couldn't take any more of that. He laughed and dropped down on top of her and entered her in a classic missionary position and began to fuck her that way. She wrapped her legs around his hips and rose up a bit and clawed at his ass to bring him in even deeper. They began to kiss deep passionate kisses, and Anna ran her hands over his baldhead and muscular back and shoulders. She kept a tight grip on his hips with her legs and every time he attempted to pull out she would clasp him tighter and squeeze in an attempt to keep him inside her.

Somewhere around this time Tony looked at the clock and realized that he had been watching this tape for well over an hour. His own dick ached to get off and he had almost given in two or three times, but knew if he did, his feelings toward the image on the TV would surely change. He wanted to see the ending of this show.

He didn't have to wait much longer. Suddenly Anna came in a ear piercing scream that seemed to last forever, and soon there after her lover began to move in jerks instead of the smooth motion he had maintained all evening. His breathing became more labored and he was sweating hard. As Anna's climax subsided, she began to talk softly in his ear, nibbling on it and kissing his check and then she started to lick his baldhead. He moaned and moved his head around, helping her to cover him with her tongue. He told her he was getting close to cumming himself and asked her where she wanted it. Without hesitation, she said "tell me when, I want to suck you off."

"No way you bitch," Tony told the screen, "never once for me, not for him!" But the image of Anna in the bed with the young black man ignored him. As Anna's lover rose off of her and leaned back on his knees, and began to jack off for his climax, Anna moved up on him and took him into her mouth. He continued to pull on his cock for a few seconds and then in a loud groan grabbed Anna's head and began his climax.

Anna greedily sucked on his dick, trying to swallow what he was offering her. Her eyes became as big as saucers and she finally pulled away and coughed and gagged a bit as he continued to fire off on her face now. She tried to pull away, to get out of his line of fire to catch her breath, but he refused to release her head and just continued to shoot stream after stream of cum on her face.

Tony did the same, actually walking up to the TV image of his wife that the camera operator had so thoughtfully zoomed in on. She was covered in cum, Milky white and plainly visible all over her mouth and face. She was still trying to breath normally again when Tony empted himself all over the screen. "Take this too since you want it so much baby" he grunted as he got himself off.

As Tony stepped back, he could see the black kid was kissing Anna's cum covered face, and was telling her how great she was. Anna looked exhausted. The black stud asked her when they could get together again. Anna looked at him and said "Never. I'm going home soon, so never again, but you were wonderful," and she kissed his cheek, "Thank you for one of the best times of my life." With that Anna got up and the camera followed her naked body to the bathroom door where she closed it and locked them out.

The black kid looked toward the camera and said, "I don't know who's gonna see this, but she was wonderful. That was fantastic." An off camera female voice answered in a breathless tone itself that "yes, yes it was"….

Two days later Tony was at the airport. Hiding would be the correct description of what he was doing. Anna's car was parked in the long-term lot, so she had a ride. But Tony was waiting to see what she looked like, what she was carrying, whom she was with when she stepped off. He was across the hall, in a group of people sitting waiting for another plane. He had a perfect view of the gate she was coming in on, but it would be very hard to spot him from her position.

Tony sat up and started looking in earnest as the people came in through the gate. No Anna yet, but suddenly a woman appeared from the door. Tony froze. He knew that face. It was the girl from the video with Anna. Tony knew it, no mistake; he had played it a million times. That was the one tape he had watched repeatedly of all four of the tapes. He didn't know her, but he did know the man she was walking arm and arm with. His anger rose within him. "That's got to be the guy in the tapes, the voice and the faceless fuck from number two," he thought, "no wonder I thought I had heard that voice before."

Anna appeared behind them. They turned smiled at her, the girl leaned over and her and Anna kissed each other's cheeks. Then with a wave, the couple was gone, leaving Tony to watch as they walked away. He looked back at Anna. She looked around, seemed to breath heavy, as if saying 'her goes nothing', and picking up her bag, walked out the airport door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Tape Ch. 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds