The Teacher and The Beach Ch. 02

He didn't say a word, but she could tell that he was smiling and she heard him get onto his own knees and felt his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks and pushing the head of his cock up against her ass hole. He pushed the head in slowly, very slowly, and she gasped loudly, not sure if she could take it all. But he knew what he was doing, knew to take his time and let her ass adjust to his size. She groaned and moaned as inch after inch was slowly worked its way inside her.

Finally he was about three quarters the way inside and it was as much as she going to take. Just feeling his cock inside her ass felt amazing, but now, as he started to slowly thrust, pulling his cock out, then pushing it back in, again and again and again, she felt herself brought to new levels of pleasure.

She felt his hand reach up and grab her hair, pulling it back he spanked her again and again and drove that big, thick cock inside her. Again and again he slammed his cock in deep, spanked her ass and reached around rubbed her clit with his fingers.

This sent her over the edge for the final time that night and she came so hard so felt like she was lost in time, felt like she had gone up and among the stars and wasn't coming back. She heard him groan too and before he could do anything she had pulled away and turned around, grabbing his cock with her hand and was stroking it again and again until she felt him start to cum, and felt the loads hit her face and tits and then when he was finished she took that cock in her mouth and sucked him until he was dry.

He lay back at that point, unable to do anything else, and she crawled up and on top of him. She lay there and then the only thing she did was gather up the cum that was on her face and breasts and bring it to her lips. She licked up what she could and rubbed the rest of it into her skin.

They didn't say anything. Didn't have to or have the energy at that moment either. She knew when she stood up, eventually, that she would go with him. She would go back to his room and shower and probably fuck him again. She couldn't go back to own room right now anyway, not covered in sand.

These were small things though. Half realized thoughts that swam around along the edges of the orgasms that they'd both experienced.

There was no going back at this point though. She knew that now and didn't care. What she didn't know was that there were a few surprises left in store for her and that at this moment, standing not that far away, enough to be hidden but still see them, stood a girl with blonde hair and a black dress.

It was Sara's turn to feel a torrent of emotion and among them were jealousy and anger, but also, just as strong, arousal.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 3916 milliseconds