The Teacher is In

"You seem to be comfortable playing the role of a slut young lady..." Mrs. Lindsey purred, raising her nylon clad legs and draping them around Mia's thighs. She kicked the backs of her Mia's knees with her heels so that Mia's legs began to buckle...

"And since you were so bold as to service Mr. Davis right in front of me in my own class..." she continued, pressing down on Mia's shoulders and forcing her to her knees in front of her obscenely exposed cunt...

"And since you don't want me to call your parents and ask them to come in to discuss your outrageous classroom behaviour...." she said, spreading her puffy pussy lips with two fingers of one hand while clasping the back of Mia's head with the other...

"I'm going to give you an opportunity to make this matter up to me, right here, right now!...I think you know what you need to do, don't you Miss Gallagher?..." Mrs. Lindsey asked, her eyes sparkling down into Mia's as she exerted just the slightest pressure on the back of the teen-ager's head.

For a moment Mia resisted, her eyes transfixed by Mrs. Lindsey's lewdly spread and gleaming pussy. And then she whimpered a strangled ..."Yess!..." as she wrapped her arms around Mrs. Lindsey's thighs and pulled herself face first into the center of her teacher's juicy loins.

"Ohhhhh!....Very! ...Good!... Dear!...Unnn Hnnn!..." Mrs. Lindsey moaned as Mia's mouth opened against her inflamed labia and her tongue came slashing out. Mia's own cunt was seething from Mrs. Lindsey's aborted fondling. Mia didn't like being teased. She decided to teach Mrs. Lindsey a lesson and attacked her upthrust loins with lewd enthusiasm. She jabbed the tip of her tongue inside Mrs. Lindsey's puckered anus then swiped all the way up through her greasy slit until she was teasing her fat old clit. She did this over and over as well as burrowing her tongue as deeply as she could into her teacher's oozing cunt. The sound of her slurping and slobbering echoed around the classroom. The effect on Mrs. Lindsey was quite dramatic.

"Ahhhhh!...My Godddd!...You little slut!...Ohhhh!...Ahhh!...Where did you learn.... Unnn!... Ohhh!... to...Ahhh!... do... Ummm!.... thattt?..." Mrs Lindsey cried, hunching feverishly into the teen-ager's lurid suck and clutching Mia's bobbing head to her loins. One of her nylon sheathed thighs climbed higher up the kneeling teen's back, as her juices flowed freely onto Mia's slavering tongue.

Mrs. Lindsey's hooded eyes darted up into Kevin's and she whispered..."Come here!..."

Kevin's erection was plainly visible, straining against the front of his pants as he stared at Mia's lewd assault on Mrs. Lindsey's pussy. He was so transfixed by the obscene spectacle that at first he didn't hear his teacher.

Then he looked up to see Mrs. Lindsey staring at him as she pawed at her blouse with one hand, feverishly unbuttoning it.

Kevin moved in right behind Mia just as his panting teacher managed to pull her blouse open, displaying her globular tits. The bulging mounds of flesh dangled enticingly from her chest in a hot pink, see-through bra. Then, still clutching Mia's face frantically against her crotch, she leaned forward and with one hand deftly undid the zipper of Kevin's pants. Before he could object Mrs. Lindsey reached through his fly, fisted his throbbing flesh and pulled it out. Then she began to jerk his scarlet tool with firm, rhythmic strokes.

"Mrs. Lindsey!....I!...I!...Oh my Godddd!...Waittt!..." Kevin gasped, reflexively hunching into Mrs. Lindsey's shuttling fist as his teacher masturbated him.

Mrs. Lindsey ignored him and jacked him hard, making sure he was fully aroused. She locked her eyes with his as she raced her greasy hand up and down his tool, working him over with practiced skill. When he was dancing on his toes with excitement and his cock was scarlet red and as stiff as steel from her expert fondling, she let go of his shaft, leaving it to bob around lewdly from his fly. She leaned back on her desk with one hand behind her and moaned...

"Pull my bra down!...."

Kevin was panting with his own excitement. He leaned forward to grip his teacher's bra and when he did, his boner pressed against the back of Mia's nodding head.

"Ohhhh!...Naaaa!..." he whispered at the feel of her soft hair swirling around his livid tool.

He yanked Mrs. Lindsey's bra down below her pillow-like breasts. The shear material bunched under her creamy globes and pressed them together in a most provocative fashion.

"Go on!...Feel them up!...Now!..." Mrs. Lindsey demanded.

"Ooohhhh!....Unnnn!...Unn Hnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!...Harder!...Ummm Hmmm!...." the teacher cried, her eyes fluttering closed as Kevin cupped her resilient globes in his hands and mashed them together.

"Oohhh Goddd!..." she whimpered as Kevin leaned heavily on her tits, flattening them and massaging them against her heaving chest, letting his spread fingers agitate her sensitive nipples.

Mia's wanton attention to her pussy and Kevin's eager fondling had Mrs. Lindsey squirming feverishly around on her desktop, moaning and bucking as her orgasm built deliciously in her loins.

Mia could sense that the older woman was ready to come. She stopped her frantic mouthing and tilted her head back so that she could look up into Mrs. Lindsey's hooded eyes. Idly Mia let her thumb sweep back and forth over her teacher's swollen clit, keeping her on slow burn but not giving her enough excitement to trigger her release.

Mrs. Lindsey's eyes snapped open in frustration. Her loins were quivering like a piano wire in anticipation of her orgasm. She needed just a little more.

"Kevin!...Pinch my nipples!...Goddd!...Work them over!...UnnnHnnn!...Mia!...Don't stop!...I'm almost there sweetheart!...You know what to do!..." Mrs. Lindsey coaxed, looking down into Mia's eyes with a pleading expression. Mia's face was a glowing pink and smeared with goo after her frenzied feeding. The anxious teacher hunched her pussy towards the smiling teen-ager in mute appeal.

Mia looked back at Mrs. Lindsey and pouted sweetly as if she didn't know what the writhing blonde wanted.

"Do you want me to make you come Mrs. Lindsey?...Is that what you want?..." Mia asked with a petulant smile, lightly strumming her teacher's fat clit.

"Yessss!....Ummm Hmmm!...Goddd!...Yess, you little bitch!..." Mrs. Lindsey hissed as Kevin pinched her nipples. He pulled and twisted those tumescent little buds, stretching her crimson tit flesh excruciatingly.

Mia smiled again at her teacher' obvious distress. She reached in with her free hand and began to saw two fingers in and out of Mrs. Lindsey's gaping snatch.

"Naaaa!...Unnnn!...Yesss!...Yesss!..." the older blonde whimpered, fucking herself frenziedly on Mia's thrusting digits.

But before her teacher could bring herself to orgasm like that, Mia whipped her come soaked fingers out of Mrs. Lindsey's pussy, reached beneath her and shoved them forcefully into her unsuspecting anus.

"Phwahhhhh!....What!...Godddd!...Ohhh!...Ohhh!..." the writhing older woman gasped in disbelief, her eyes going wide as saucers. Her back arched frantically as Mia breeched her rectum and jammed her sharp nailed fingers into the depths of her resisting nether hole.

"Nooo!...Pleaseee!...Nahhhh!..."

The wanton teen knew exactly what she was doing. She followed her breathless teacher up with her impaling fingers and augered her wrist back and forth as she did so. At the same time she picked up the pace she was using to tease Mrs. Lindsey's inflamed clitoris, rubbing the pad of her nimble thumb relentlessly against that responsive nub.

"Uunnn!...Unnnn!...Noooo!..." the gasping blonde whimpered, trying to scrabble backwards off of Mia's plundering fingers. But the raven haired teenager leaned heavily on Mrs. Lindsey's thighs and Kevin stretched her nipples down towards her waist. The breathless teacher was unable to escape.

"No Mrs. Lindsey?... You want me to stop?...You don't want me to make you come?... You don't want any more of this?...." Mia teased, leaning forward and fastening her pouting lips on her teacher's clit. She sucked on that throbbing button and twisted her head back, tormenting Mrs. Lindsey's responsive trigger excruciatingly. At the same time she sped her fingers in and out of her stretched asshole in a fiery rhythm.

"Naaaaahhhh!...Ahhhhhhh!...Ohhhh Godddddd!..." the frantically writhing teacher wailed. She grabbed Mia's head and yanked it frenziedly into her seething snatch as her loins convulsed and a wracking orgasm thundered through her groin.

Mia immediately jerked her head back and watched the goo start to pulse from the gaping 'O' of Mrs. Lindsey's spasming pussy.

"Noooo!....Naaahhh!...Don't stop!..." The frantic older woman gasped as Kevin squeezed her lewdly distended nipples, snapping them up and down and making her elongated breasts ripple as Mrs. Lindsey thrashed and her cunt creamed .

"Unnnnn!....Miaaaa!...Nooo!...Eat me!...Ohhhhh Goddd!...." Mrs. Lindsey cried, biting her lip and writhing helplessly as her greasy come streamed from her vagina.

She helplessly began to settle down on Mia's lewdly probing anal digits and then whimpered in frustration as the smiling teen-ager whipped them out of her tight rear passage.

"Nooo!...Don't!...Put them back in!...Suck on it!...Don't leave me like this!..." Mrs. Lindsey pleaded, hunching her loins beseechingly towards the kneeling teenager.

Mia smiled at her teacher's obvious distress. She knew Mrs. Lindsey was feeling empty and aching, desperately craving some tender attention to her loins but Mia wasn't about to provide any. Instead she just watched her teacher's groin hovering in mid-air and smiled innocently up at her.

"Are you coming Mrs. Lindsey?...Is it good?..." Mia asked, snapping Mrs. Lindsey's livid clit with her hard edged fingernail. It wasn't anything like the luxurious fondling the gasping teacher really wanted. Her cunt was burning with frustration as the juice streamed from her pussy.

"Ohhhh!...Noooo!...Naaa!..." Mrs. Lindsey cried as Mia continued to snap her fingernail at her engorged clitoris in a careless rhythm.

Mia's clit flicking made the panting blonde twitch spastically with every snap of Mia's fingertip. And the cunning teen-ager kept doing it, knowing that she was making Mrs. Lindsey's come in painful, irregular spasms, giving her release but no satisfaction at all as she could have done with more intimate caresses.

"Ohhhh!...Shittt!...Nooo!...Stoppp!..." Mrs. Lindsey hissed, her loins still bucking feverishly as she stared down into Mia's ironic smile.

Mia pretended to be unaware of how she was torturing her teacher. She gave Mrs. Lindsey's clit a few particularly vicious flicks with her fingernail that made the older blonde shudder and groan. The kneeling teen-ager puckered at mocking kiss at her as Mrs. Lindsey's grossly inflamed labia fluttered in a gaping 'O', desperately begging for a tender touch or any sort of penetration.

"Was that good for you?..." Mia asked sweetly, knowing that Mrs. Lindsey was still seething with pent up passion. She had allowed her teacher a little come but in fact had left her more furiously aroused that she had been when she had started to work her over.

"You think you're pretty cute don't you young lady!...Well I'm not through with you yet!..." Mrs. Lindsey said as she struggled back up on her desk so that she towered over Mia. She kept her legs wrapped around the young girl so that Mia wasn't going anywhere.

"Turn around!..." she instructed, twisting Mia's shoulders and pushing her around until she was facing Kevin and the back of her head was resting against the older woman's crotch. Kevin's exposed cock was still ram rod stiff and waggled obscenely in front of him.

Mrs. Lindsey reached out and once again fisted Kevin's turgid erection. She pulled him forward until his cock was up right in front of Mia's face.

"Your little girlfriend seems to be something of a tease Mr. Davis!..." Mrs. Lindsey hissed, staring hard into Kevin's eyes as she began to masturbate him with fast, deliberate strokes.

"Girls like her need to taught a lesson!..." Mrs. Lindsey said, twisting her hand up and down Kevin's shaft expertly. In no time she had him straining up from his toes, feverishly hunching up through her shuttling fist.

Mia stared lustfully at Kevin's red, greasy tool. Then she turned her eyes up to his.

Kevin looked down at the raven haired beauty. Her face was flushed and greasy with her teacher's vaginal fluids. Her eyes were flashing wickedly up into his as his purple knob repeatedly popped through Mrs. Lindsey's clutching fingers. Mia wiped the back of her wrist across her mouth and puckered her lips defiantly at the panting young boy standing over her.

Mrs. Lindsey pulled Kevin even closer and pushed his erection down. She tangled her free hand in Mia's hair and twisted it roughly.

"Owwww!..." Mia cried, her head snapping back and her mouth opening into a pained 'O'.

Mrs. Lindsey shoved the end of Kevin's cock into Mia's mouth.

"Now suck it!..." she instructed, tightening her grip on Mia's hair even more. She let her free hand slide down and cup Kevin's balls.

Mia's first reaction was to sink her teeth into Kevin's bulging cock crown, making him cry out in dismay.

"Nnaaaaaa!..."

"Don't!...I'm warning you!.... Mrs. Lindsey said, yanking sharply on Mia's dark hair.

"Mmmmmfff!..." Mia yelled gutturally, the sound muffled by Kevin's swollen knob. But she stopped grinding her teeth on his turgid erection.

"Suck it you little slut!...Show me how you make the boys come for you and do a good job of it or I'll give you a lesson in manners you won't soon forget!..." Mrs. Lindsey instructed, shoving Mia's head forward and impaling her on half of Kevin's distended shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh!..." Kevin groaned.

Mia was a skilled cocksucker and she had no concerns about getting Kevin off. She let one palm drift up his inner thigh until she encountered Mrs. Lindsey's hand on his balls. She raked the back of her teacher's hand with her sharp nails, making her yank her hand away. Then she cupped Kevin's taut testicles in her own hand and began to work them over. She exerted a gentle suck on him while swiping her tongue back and forth under Kevin's bloated shaft. With all this erotic attention, the pre-come started to stream out of him in hot little rushes.

"Mmmmm!...Mmmmmm!...Mmmm Hmmm!...Mmm Hmmm!...Mmmm Hmmm!..." Mia hummed, savoring Kevin's tasty juices and knowing the vibrations from her leeching mouth would excite him tremendously.

"Yessss!....Ahhhhh!....Pleaseee!...Don't stop!..." Kevin begged, helplessly rocking on his toes to edge his cock in and out of Mia's siphoning suck.

But Mrs. Lindsey had something else in mind. Using her free hand she reached back and grabbed Kevin's ass. Then she leaned closer to him, her sumptuous tits swaying lewdly from her chest.

"Don't be shy!...Fuck the little slut's mouth!...Go on!...Give it to her!..." she urged, pulling Kevin's ass forward with an urgent tug, forcing him to lunge his cock deep into Mia's mouth.

"Mmmmmffff!..." Mia gasped hoarsely as Kevin's cock rammed into the top of her throat.

"Ohhhhh!.." Kevin grunted as Mia's mouth sheathed the length of his cock. He quickly backed away but Mrs. Lindsey yanked him forward again.

"Fuck her mouth!...She loves it!...She's probably had more cocks in her mouth than you've had hot dinners!...Now give it to her!..."

Kevin was normally shy but the silky heat and moist suction of Mia's mouth was more than he could resist and he began to fuck the kneeling teen's face with an urgent rhythm.

Mia started to squirm and whimper but Mrs. Lindsey locked her thighs around the young girl's upper torso and tightened her grip on her hair. Restrained like that Mia couldn't move and was forced to take Kevin's eager cock all the way to the entrance to her throat.

"Waauuuhhh!....Mmmpffff!...Gaaaaa!..." she sputtered as she choked and sputtered again and again on Kevin's thrusting organ.

"Ahhhhhh!....Ummmmm!...Yesss!...Unn Hnnn!..." Kevin moaned, reveling at the excitement of burying his tool in Mia's ovalled mouth. As his excitement soared he began to fuck her pretty face with more and more determined thrusts of his hips.

"That's it!...Go on!...Unn Hnnn!...Fuck her mouth like a cunt!...Unnn Hnn!...Go on!... Fuck it!..." Mrs. Lindsey encouraged, hauling Kevin's ass back and forth.

"Ohhhh!....Ohhhh!...Naaaa!!..." Kevin cried as his excitement overwhelmed him. Reaching out for another handful of Mrs. Lindsey's dangling breasts, he sunk his fingers excitedly into those tempting melons. Then he hunched his hips inwards and when he felt the opening of Mia's esophagus surrounding the end of his cock, he thrust forward even further, jamming his erection deep down the throat of the helpless teenager.

"Waaahhh!...Mmmmmmfff!...Nnnahhhh!..." Mia whimpered, her eyes going wide as saucers as Kevin heedlessly throat fucked her.

"That's it!...Ummm Hmmm!..Face fuck the little bitch!...That's it!...Bang her face!... Ummm!... Shove it into her stomach!..." Mrs. Lindsey coaxed with a lusty moan as Kevin manhandled her swollen jugs.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." Kevin panted. He was going to come. As his balls drew taut he slammed his loins frantically into Mia's upturned face.

'It's!...Ahhhhh!...I'mmm!...I'mmm!...Cominggg!...Ohhh!..." Kevin cried as he sawed his big cock in and out of Mia's convulsing throat.

Mrs. Lindsey smiled with satisfaction at Mia's obvious distress. She reached around Kevin with both hands and pulled his hips forward until his pubes were mashed against Mia's swollen lips. The abused young girl began to writhe and cry, breathing frantically through her nose as Kevin's engorged cock slid back and forth through her protesting esophagus.

"Phwaaahhhhh!...Naaa!...Oooohhhh!..." Kevin cried as his balls convulsed and a searing stream of come jetted from his cock. It was quickly followed by another and another as a deluge of sperm erupted from his excruciatingly lurching testicles. He was buried so far down Mia's throat that he could actually see each spurt of come bulge in her neck just before it slid down and disappeared in her stomach.

"Ooooffff!...Naaaaaa!....Mwwwaaa!..." Mia whimpered, swallowing as fast as she could to try and keep ahead of the fountain of Kevin's fiery cream.

"Unnnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." Kevin gasped, reflexively slamming his hips forward with every wracking lurch of his balls. Mia's head rocked back into Mrs. Lindsey's naked crotch again and again as Kevin fucked her O shaped mouth for all he was worth.

"That's it!...Unn Hnnn!...Give her all that hot come!...Make her choke on it!..." Mrs. Lindsey encouraged with a cruel laugh even as the raven haired teen-ager began to lose the battle with Kevin's frantically spewing penis.

Mia was gagging and coughing, trying to dislodge the throbbing member jammed down her throat. She was no longer able to swallow fast enough to keep up with his furious discharge. Kevin's creamy sperm began to trickle out the corners of her mouth as well as bubble out her nose. She writhed frantically as she began to suffocate under the torrent of Kevin's molten sperm.

Kevin tried to back away and give Mia some breathing room. But Mrs. Lindsey held his ass in iron grip and refused to let him budge.

"You see young lady!...It doesn't pay to play games with me!..." Mrs. Lindsey said with a wicked smile as she stared down into the Mia's bulging eyes. The older blonde wrestled with Kevin's meaty ass, making his still ejaculating cock wrench around inside Mia's gagging throat.

Mia choked on the hot sperm that was overflowing her mouth, oozing out of her nose and dribbling all over her face. The taste and smell of Kevin's come permeated her entire being. The last thing that Mia saw and heard before she passed out was Mrs. Lindsey pursing a mocking kiss down at her and asking...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds