• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Teasing Air Hostess Ch. 01

The Teasing Air Hostess Ch. 01

It all started at the airport, I had just been promoted and had to start making regular trips to our corporate head office in Germany which required flights every other week for a couple of days.

I checked in and was waiting at the gate reading through some papers when I heard the sound of high heels approaching. I've always had a bit of a thing for feet, stockings and high heels (ok it's quite a big thing) and whenever I hear the sound of heels I'm instantly on edge and looking to see if someone hot is wearing them.

There aren't many women who wear heels when travelling (such a shame) so I immediately thought it must be one of the airhostesses for my flight. I held my breath as I looked up, hoping she would be beautiful. Flights always go quicker when there is a pretty hostess for me to think about.

I hit the jackpot, she was gorgeous with beautiful toned legs and my mouth almost dropped open as I watched her walk past me and up to the gate. I continued to stare for a while as she casually chatted to a colleague. When I began to feel my cock stirring I hastily looked away and back to my papers, I didn't want the embarrassment of having to cover my erection when getting on the plane.

A couple of minutes went by and then my body got the best of me and I risked another look. I spent a good couple of minutes checking her out, right from the top of her silky smooth, perfectly neat hair, down to the black leather high heels that encased her little feet. The heels were about 4 inches high and stilettos, not the normal thing you would see a hostess wearing but not anything like you'd see out in a club on a weekend either. I would call them classy and they wouldn't be out of place in any office around the country.

I felt myself staring as she laughed and chatted to her colleague and I knew that I should look away before I got caught, but there was something about her that I just couldn't resist. And then she did something that grabbed my attention even more.

She had been wiggling her foot in a kind of absent minded way people do when they are leaning against a counter top and she started to let her foot rise out of her high heel a little bit, dipping in and out. I got a glimpse of her nylon-covered soles more and more as she did this. I was transfixed and all thoughts of looking away had vanished now.

She did this for a couple of minutes before lifting her foot completely out of her sexy high heel and reaching down to rub the side of her foot, obviously she had been walking and standing in her heels for a while and needed some relief. I watched her perfectly manicured fingers slide over the nylon of her stockings or tights (oh god I hoped they were stockings) as she flexed her toes and massaged her aching foot.

Suddenly she froze, her hand stopped moving although she still held her foot. My eyes which had been so focused on her foot and the show she had inadvertently been putting on snapped upwards to see her beautiful face looking in my direction, our eyes met and she smirked.

"Oh crap!" I thought as I pretended to go back to reading my papers, I had been caught. There was no doubt about it, she caught me full on staring at her pretty little feet and high heels as she toyed with them. That knowing smirk on her face told me everything I needed to know. I was convinced she would even know that I was sporting a raging hardon in my trousers too. In my state of lust I hadn't realized but I quickly covered myself up hoping no-one else had noticed me.

I spent the next 10 minutes desperately trying to focus on anything except what had just happened but without much success. I had managed to reduce the swelling in my trousers though and was almost back to normal by the time we were called to board. I hadn't risked another look up to the gate but I was sure that my beautiful hostess Goddess had disappeared onto the plane to get things ready.

All kinds of thoughts were running through my mind as I approached the gate for boarding. Had I imagined it all? Was she going to say something? Would I even see her on the plane?

I approached the door with a lump in my throat and held my breath. The queue in front of me moved and I saw my Goddess welcoming passengers onto the plane with a smile.

To anyone watching her friendly "Welcome aboard babe" and direction for me to sit just a couple of rows back in the aisle was nothing out of the ordinary, but the mischievous grin on her face, the wink and the way she held on to my boarding pass just a little too long so I couldn't immediately walk off confirmed my embarrassment. I hadn't imagined it; she knew my secret and I had most certainly been caught.

I made my way to my seat and quickly sat down with my jacket in my lap to cover my rapidly hardening cock. Oh god this was so embarrassing. Luckily the window seat was already occupied so I didn't think I would have to get up to let someone passed. I tried to clear my mind and think about something else, I had a busy couple of days at the office and needed to focus.

By the time everyone had boarded I was feeling almost back to normal and had calmed myself down by thinking about the big presentation I had to do the next day. I ran through my notes and visualized what I was going to say.

But then came the safety briefing, I couldn't help but look up at my Goddess as she performed the practiced maneuvers effortlessly. Every time I look at her face she seemed to be staring at me, her eyes burning into my soul and the same knowing smile on her face. I immediately dropped my gaze but then I was drawn to the floor at her feet and when I saw those sexy high heels covering her pretty little feet I was reminded of what happened and got embarrassed all over again. By the time the safety briefing had finished my cock was once again at full mast and I was glad I had kept my jacket on my lap. At least no one could see, although I was sure she knew the effect she was having on me.

The safety briefing finished and I thought I would have a chance to relax a little. I couldn't get thoughts of this Goddess out of my mind. I was broken from my daydream with the Goddess herself standing over me and asking to check whether I had my seatbelt on. Panic gripped me completely as I looked down and saw my jacket on my lap; it was covering my erection and I knew as soon as I moved it, I would be exposed and obvious.

She sensed my reluctance and said, "I'm sorry sir but I really need to see it." Was she talking about my seatbelt? Something about the twinkle in her eye and the way her eyebrow rose slightly made me think she knew and was doing it on purpose. I slowly pulled my jacked back so she could see the belt... but just the belt. My throbbing manhood was only just covered by the edge of my jacket.

That same smirk I had seen before crossed her face and before I could react she grabbed my jacket and pulled it away "why don't I put this up in the locker for you sir?" she practically laughed in my face as she saw the blind panic before I recovered my wits enough to snatch the jacket back and assure her that I was fine with it. "As you wish sir, I've seen what I need to anyway." She said as she sauntered off, leaving me a deep shade of red and hoping no one else had seen.

I had regained some of my composure by the time we were taking off. I glanced up and saw my temptress at the front of the plane taking her seat, she glanced at me and all of the feelings came flooding back as I saw her cross her long beautiful legs. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she pulled a small bag out from under her seat. She took out a pair of flat shoes and placed them on the floor in front of her, she seemed to take hours to gradually loosen her sexy high heels and let them dangle from her toes before taking them off, repeating the process with the other foot after switching the way her legs were crossed.

She placed her heels in the bag and slid it back under her seat before slipping her feet into the flat shoes and crossing her legs again. She looked up directly into my eyes and gave me a wink. I realized that she had dragged it out and put on a show just to tease me but I was past caring. My cock was painfully hard in my pants and throbbing. I was hoping that the pre-cum wasn't leaking and making a mark on my pants but there was nothing I could do if it was.

We got into the air and I tried to take my mind of the teasing Goddess as she busied herself about the cabin to complete her duties. All was going well until she got level with my row with the cart. As she was serving the people across the aisle she practically pushed her beautiful pert bottom right in front of my face. Again I was transfixed and I desperately tried to see if I could spot the telltale lumps and bumps underneath her tight skirt to show she was wearing stockings with a garter belt. I couldn't be sure but my heart leapt when I thought I had spotted them. I also suspected she was wearing some French cut panties rather than full knickers or a thong.

I confirmed I didn't want any food or drink and she moved onto the next row. As she passed I was sure she slowed down and rubbed her upper thigh and bottom against my arm. There was definitely something under her skirt and now I was convinced it was garter straps. Yet again my heart leapt and my cock got even harder.

The rest of the flight passed without any incident and I managed to finish the work I needed to do before we started our descent. As we were coming in to land I found myself once again starring at the front of the plane where my teasing Goddess was changing back into her sexy high heels ready for landing.

This time she took off her flats and left her stocking clad feet out in the open for a while flexing her toes once again and rubbing her feet a little. Also she kept looking at me in between. There was no pretense now, I was openly staring and she was openly teasing me. Finally she slipped her sexy little feet into her heels and crossed her legs. She dangled her heel a couple of times and giggled as she saw the effect it had on me.

Just before she stood up, she looked me right in the eye and slid her skirt up her sexy legs, higher and higher it went exposing more of her thigh until I saw stocking tops and just a glimpse of a garter strap before she quickly dropped her skirt and pretended to be straightening up her uniform.

Again I had to cover the front of my trousers with my jacket when I stood up and left the plane. The cabin crew were handing out feedback forms at the doors and my Goddess made sure she was the one to give me mine. "Hope you had a nice flight" she said with a smile as I passed her. I couldn't make a sound in response so I just shuffled past and walked off.

Once I was inside the terminal I looked down at the little feedback form in my hand. I opened it up and a small piece of paper was inside. It had a name 'Kirsty' and a phone number and was followed by a kiss.

End of Chapter One.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Teasing Air Hostess Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds