• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Test

The Test

She will not be able to see what is occurring. She will not see who is in the room. The blindfold will be tightly ties around her eyes, leaving her in pitch blackness. As she stands, Master will strip her naked, twisting a nipple to increase its sensitivity.

Dropping her skirt and pinching her clit to enflame it... fingers squishing between her folds. Her arms are roughly pulled behind and wrists bound with a rough rope. Master wishes to see her capacity for pleasure, and to test her skills of perception. She is led into the room, and as they walk toward the center, she is told that there are others in the room... men and women... not how many of each or how many in total. And she is not even told what to expect. As she needs to know, He will tell her.

He takes the leather belt and drapes it over her shoulder, letting it lay against her breasts and then snakes it slowly up, letting her feel it against her skin. She knows she will feel its sting... but when?? She has no visual clues as to his intent... she cannot see if his hand raises the belt high to prepare herself. Tense... then relax... then tense again. Oh sweet anticipation.

"Relax, slut. I will tell you what to do. " As she is ordered to spread her legs. Feeling the fingers pull her pussy open and the tongue jabs into her... the teeth scraping her clit. "Now, tell me... is it man or woman?"

Her head casts from side to side as the sensations sweep up her body and she tries to grasp at a response. "WHICH?" he shouts. Instantly she guesses... "MAN. " She hears the whistling of the belt a split second before she feels the sting... no time to tense. It snaps across her ass with a loud crack and she sucks the air deep.

Without pause... she feels the teeth biting her jutting nipple, pinching it hard. The pain shoots into her and again, she sucks in. "MAN OR WOMAN?" he asks again. Knowing he expects immediate response, she again guesses... "WOMAN" almost hissing out the answer through clenched teeth. The belt again cracks across her ass, crossing the first welt with a second.

"Kneel, whore" To her knees she drops and as soon as she is down she feels the smooth cheeks of an ass press against her mouth. "Use your tongue, slut and tell me... man or woman.?" She buries her face deeply between the cheeks that press back into her and her tongue probes and searches for the puckered hole. Her mind races... smooth, no hair, this must be a woman. And she waits for the question from her Master. The longest pause while she gouges into the ass with her tongue. Her Master obviously waiting for the recipient to enjoy her tongue for a bit longer. "Man or woman" he snaps. Immediately she responds... "woman" Her body tenses, preparing for the belt. It does not come. A deep breath as she inhales the lingering musk still on her lips.

"Open your mouth. " And Immediately a cock is pressed against her lips and forces its way inside... jamming deep against her throat and causing her to gag and choke. "SUCK, you whore... suck and tell me, circumcised or uncircumcised" Her cheeks pull in as she sucks hard on the cock. Her tongue rolls over the tip, feeling for the foreskin... sliding over the shaft... feeling for the looser skin. But the owner of the cock continues to jam it deep into her mouth, making it difficult to tell. "WHICH," he shouts. She gags a muffled response around the thick meat stuffing her mouth. "Circumcised," she gurgles. And the last syllable barely leaves her mouth when the belt lands... across the side of her breast and snapping directly over the nipple. She gasps and inhales deeply, resisting the urge to clench her teeth against the throbbing cock. To bite would surely bring the most horrible of punishments. And after one more deep thrust, the cock is rudely pulled from her mouth, leaving her kneeling alone in the middle of the room, panting and stinging from the fresh welts.

A hand presses hard between shoulders and forces her face down to the floor. Her ass is raised and cheeks spread with strong hands. She feels fingers pulling at the edges of her asshole and then a long tongue licking over the rim. She waits for the question... and waits... and waits. All the while the tongue probes and slurps deep into her bowels, her body begins to heave against a rising climax. She tries to concentrate on the sensations so she can respond when her Master asks his question. She feels no beard against her skin... it is a smooth face that nuzzles at her ass and slurps at her puckered hole. "A woman," she thinks, and she waits and strains against the rising climax. The question does not come and soon her ass is dripping wet from the busy tongue and her hole is relaxed and open... receiving the tongue.

It is then the rim is assaulted with the probe and she feels the blunt object press and open the slippery rim and slip inside her depths. Again, she gasps, but presses back to receive this new intruder, and she groans, trying to restrain her need to cum. The object is pressed deep and as it enters, her ass is stretched wider that ever and the pain jets to her brain to mix with the pleasure. When she is completely filled and she feels it deep in her bowels, she hears the question. "Cucumber or zucchini??"

"OH MY GOD," she gasps, how can she possibly tell. The hand on her shoulders presses her down hard against the floor, her cheek pushing into the carpet and before she can answer, another blunt probe is crudely shoved between her soaking pussy lips and slides easily into her depths. Again, she gasps... struggling for air. Her Master shouts... " CUCUMBER OR ZUCCHINI. " With the high pitched squeal of a child, she answers "Zucchini, Master. " The probe is wrenched from her ass, leaving it gaping and open, and placed against her nose. "SMELL IT... LICK IT... TASTE IT... CUCUMBER OR ZUCCHINI. " She sucks it into her mouth and bites deeply with her front teeth and the cool flavor of cucumber floods her mouth.

SNAP... as the belt lays a red welt down the centerline of her ass and slaps against her pussy. "OH God, Master"... as her climax claws to emerge, she begs for permission to release. It lands again, enflaming the round cheeks to a bright crimson, and with each burning blow, she screams for freedom from this restrained climax.

"No... not yet, kitten" whispered softly against her ear. "Show me your strength. " With an almost inaudible hiss she weeps... " oh, god. "

Just in front of her kneels a man, on his knees straddling the hips of a supine woman... facing her legs and both quite naked. He jerks himself viciously over her pussy, which she holds open wide with her fingers. "Can you hear him, slut?" He tells her to listen to his fist smack against his balls and the wet sloshing as he massages his own spit into his cock. She can imagine the swollen purple head popping in and out of his fingers and the vein being squeezed and swelling. He is now ready to cum. He will aim and deposit his sticky load into the gaping hole held open for him. She can him now as he grunts his climax for the rest of the observers. In her mind she can see the long sweeping arch of creamy cum landing across the woman's cunt and seeping between her legs. She can hear the woman gulp and gasp as it burns on her.

"Can you smell it, whore?" her Master growls in her ear. "Get lower, smell his cum on this cunt. Breath deep the aroma of another's climax as your rages unsatisfied. " She tentatively reaches with her tongue and tastes the man's satisfaction as it droops across the moist pussy.

The hand on her shoulders now moves her head between the legs of the woman laying before her, and her mouth is shoved hard into cum covered lips. Her Masters voice is calm and low, but with a sinister tone against her ear. "Make this cunt cum, little whore. Give this cum soaked pussy it climax... and then tell me, is she a friend, known to you... or a stranger. "

As a famished animal, she begins to devour the cunt, reaching as deep as her tongue will stretch, searching out and slurping up each droplet of musky cock cum and savouring the sweet dew weeping from the pussy. The moans from the woman are muffled and quiet as her hips grind and heave against her mouth. Shaved, save for a closely cropped patch just above the clit... a bud jutting out sharp and pleasingly long. She sucks it savagely between her teeth and slap at it with the tip of her tongue... rewarded by a spastic jerking of hips and muffled scream from the woman's hand-clasped mouth. The woman's climax is quickly gained and gushes wetness from within and she dives for it, taking all she can manage into her mouth. And as soon as the writhing begins to subside, the woman is pulled from her and she is reminded by Master voice of her mission. "Well" he asks... "which?"

So caught up in the lust was she, that she had paid no attention to the body, the voice. The throbbing of her own ass cheeks now reminding her of the punishment for an incorrect answer... and she is strained for some hint. So seldom had she dined on female cunt, and never any of her friends... how would she know.

SNAP... her ass cheek exploded in pain, and she jumps against it, she screams out "FRIEND... "tensing for the next lash. But it does not come. Just a gentle hand on her shoulder and hips easing her over on to her back. The second cucumber withdrawn from her pussy and the weight of a man lies on top of her and the face moving close to hers. In soft tones her Master, whispers close to her ear. "Very good, kitten, a friend, indeed. " And her pussy feels the prodding of his rigid cock as it plays at the twitching lips and pressed against her clit. "Open your legs, slut, wide for your Masters cock. " And immediately, it slips deep, pressing at her cervix. He gently and with firm rhythm strokes his entire length in and out... in and out as he lay crushing her breasts and breathing on her face. Almost without a sound her words pleaded with his... "please, oh please, Master, let a whore cum with you... let this slut cum with her Master. "

She feels the familiar tensing of his body as his stroking became firmer and deeper... pounding into her hard and then the grunt of his cum streaming from him into her body. "Now, cum, slut. Release what you have, you are free to cum," his voice strained and low. The scream erupted from the deepest corner of the primal forest, as this bitch animal exploded with a raging orgasm. The male holds her tight as she thrashes under him, milking his own cum from his balls with her spasms. Every sting, every welt forgotten as her Master carried her to dizzying heights until she fell, exhausted, back to earth and lay under him, totally spent.

Her blindfold is taken from her eyes and in the dim light, she strains her neck to look around the room. It is empty. Not a soul, just Master and his whore laying in the middle of the room, candles burning on the table. A deep kiss on her Masters lips and she asks... "A friend, you said, Master?"

"Yes, kitten, all were friends, but they have been instructed to remain silent about tonight. You will not know, who among your friends have tasted you... who you have tasted" As he caresses her body tenderly he states... "Just be sure to smile as you go through your day, just in case that last person you said hello to has tasted your asshole. That is all we will discuss it. Now relax, slut. We shall cum again in a moment"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Test

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds