• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Test Pt. 01

The Test Pt. 01

I waited anxiously for my Master to get home from work while pacing the floor and checking the clock over the sink in the kitchen every few minutes. It was the week of July fourth which meant I got to come home from my summer internship program which required me to live on a college campus a couple hundred miles away. I had just made it home around lunch time and waiting for five o'clock to come was driving me absolutely insane. When the clock read 4:30, I stripped from my clothes and knelt by the door, hoping with everything in me that he wouldn't get held up at work. My Master and I were relatively new to the BDSM lifestyle. I knew when I met him that I was a submissive and I told him so.

We slowly worked our way from just light bondage and an occasional spanking to my full blown subservience, and him finding a dominant side within himself that he never before realized existed. I wasn't the best sub all the time; I was rather mouthy, opinionated, and stubborn, but those characteristics of mine always made the actual act of giving over all control completely to my Master that much more precious. At about ten minutes after five, I heard his key in the lock and I quickly dropped my eyes to the floor and put my hands behind my back, forcing my erect nipples on display for his viewing pleasure. He walked in the door and stopped in his tracks when he saw my kneeling form. I kept my eyes on his shoes, not wanting to give him a reason to punish me.

"Stand up, Bitch," He said sternly.

I complied immediately, spreading my feet shoulder width apart and my hands remaining behind my back. He pulled me in for a tight hug, and assaulted my mouth with kisses.

"I missed you so much. And you are such a good girl. Let's go to the bedroom. There's something I want to talk to you about."

Talk? I hadn't seen him in weeks and he just wanted to talk?? I wanted him to ravage me on sight, to keep me on my knees and face fuck me and use me like the fucktoy that I was for his pleasure. I didn't want to talk. But, I followed him to the bedroom anyways, trying desperately to keep in mind that my job was to please my Master, not myself. Once in the bedroom, he sat down on the bed and I automatically knelt on the floor and began to unlace and remove his work boots, one by one. Once I was finished, I laid my head in his lap and attempted to wait patiently for him to begin speaking.

"Slave, I think it's time we put your limits to the test." he said, finally.

"What do you mean Master?"

"I mean, it's time for me to find out how much you can really take. Plus, you have seemed to think being away from home has given you a free pass to misbehave and that is unacceptable."

I opened my mouth to protest, but then recalled all of the catty comments and smartass remarks that I had felt brave enough to make when there were so many miles separating us. I snapped my mouth closed and peered up at him from beneath my lashes, waiting for him to continue. He moved my head from his lap and stood up.

"On the bed now, slut."

To my detriment, I hesitated. He yanked me up and threw me on the bed. Master then proceeded to tie me spread eagle to the bed while I whimpered and squirmed.

"You're going to wish that you had done what I said when I said it." He said ominously.

He rummaged in our toy box and produced a medium sized pink vibrator. He approached me and turned it on to its highest setting before touching it ever so gently to my left nipple. I moaned out loud and he yanked it away.

"No matter what I do, you are NOT allowed to orgasm until I say so, ok?"

"Yes Master." I replied meekly.

He once again brought the vibrator to my now very erect nipples and played with them until I could feel my juices flowing heavily from my pussy. He then moved down and circled my clit with the tip of the vibrator which had me moaning and thrashing as much as my bonds would allow. He brought me right to the brink of orgasm and then suddenly stopped, and spanked my soaking pussy hard with his hand. I arched my hips craving his cock so badly that it was all I could think about. He grabbed the blindfold from the nightstand and placed it over my eyes, something he knew would drive me crazy. After a minute, I felt the vibrator on my clit again, and I moaned helplessly, clenching my teeth and using everything I had to keep from climaxing. He began to slide the toy in and out of my wet, slippery hole, and I just knew I was about to lose it altogether when he stopped, with the vibrator still completely inside of me.

"Ok, whore. I'll be back in a little while. Remember what I said. No cumming."

"Yes Master." I said from between gritted teeth.

I had never wanted so badly to both beat his skull in with a baseball bat and have him fuck me senseless before.

"Mmmm, you make such a pretty picture all tied up, Bitch, but I think some things are missing. I'll have to correct that before I go."

I could only guess at what he meant, and I had a feeling that I really didn't want to know. Before I got give it another thought, I felt something clamp down hard on my right nipple and I barely suppressed a scream. The other nipple was given the same treatment, and I felt a couple of tears wet my blindfold.

"Arch your hips."

Despite my reservations, I obeyed and felt lube being spread on my tightest hole and my heart began to pound very fast. I felt a finger, then two, stretching my asshole before something else bigger replaced them and stayed there. It hurt, and I whimpered and squirmed and tried to avoid putting my ass back on the mattress, but Master pushed my hips down and I had no choice.I heard his footsteps as he left the room and I squirmed against my bonds. The vibrator hummed away in my pussy and I had no choice but to lie there helplessly, and try not to focus on how wet I was or how badly my body demanded release.

Even the plug stretching my asshole was adding to my arousal. The pain and pleasure were so intertwined that I couldn't separate one from another. I couldn't even begin to imagine what else my Master had in store for me.A few minutes later, I heard the shower cut on and I groaned in frustration. How long was he planning on keeping me trussed up and tormented like this? Minutes dragged by slowly, as I squirmed as much as I could, trying to achieve the feeling of friction against my swollen, aching clit. I had never been more desperate for release in my life. I tugged and tugged at my bonds to no avail until finally, I heard the bedroom door creak open. To my utter dismay, I heard more than one set of footsteps entering the room.

"Thank you Matt, for agreeing to help me punish this slut today."

Matt? Who the hell was Matt? As if reading my mind, Master said

"That's right, slut. Remember all those times you times you played with yourself without my permission? Well, that lost you the rights to that sweet little cunt of yours. And any other part of your body for that matter."

I merely whimpered and both men chuckled.

"Untie her and take out the toys. I think this little bitch needs a good old fashioned spanking first." Matt said

I felt the bonds being loosened, and then removed, and both toys yanked unceremoniously from my holes. Those bastards left the clamps where they were. An unfamiliar rough hand pulled me up by my arm and then down over his lap. Without warning, he began to spank me harder than my Master ever had and I was in tears by the fifth stroke of his hand and begging him to stop. Matt was deaf to my pleas though, and continued to spank me, occasionally stopping to rub my burning ass and play with my clit.

"You're so wet, cunt. Only whores get wet from punishment."

"Yes Sir, I am a whore I love having a stranger's hands on my pussy."

I moaned, that line between pain and pleasure almost completely disintegrated.

"I don't believe I gave you permission to speak. Chris?"

"Open your mouth." My Master commanded.

As soon as I did, he filled it with his throbbing cock and shoved it to the back of my throat. Matt continued to alternate between spanking my ass and rubbing my clit while my Master face fucked me. I could feel my orgasm approaching like a storm.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Test Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds