• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Therapist Ch. 02

The Therapist Ch. 02

12

Kate looked back as she turned the corner and hoped she would get one more glimpse of Jake. She pulled alongside the Starlight Motel and stopped her SUV. "How could she do what she just did?" She thought. "How could she justify turning another patient into an object to satisfy her own deviant sexual needs?" Her mind raced. She had one more secret to keep; one more feeling to hide, but she couldn't get Jake out of her mind. She couldn't believe how Jake's cock felt buried inside her. She wanted to keep it there forever, but she was afraid of her emotions. God Jake was gorgeous and she felt comfortable with him -- that scared her. She really wanted to feel him sucking on her nipples right now.

Kate slid a hand inside her blouse. She found her nipple. She pinched and fondled it under her pushup bra while she relived the last ninety minutes she spent with Jake. Her hand performed the duties that Jake had done minutes ago. Without even thinking, Kate's other hand crept down to her crotch. She could feel her cum on the crotch of her jeans. She rubbed it with her finger and brought it to her nose. She loved the smell of her pussy juice. She lightly rubbed her pussy through her jeans. The whole time she thought about Jake's cock. How she exploded on it, and he exploded in her. She slid her hand inside her pants and under her thong. She found her silky slit and marveled at how wet it still was. She dipped her finger into her pussy to wet it and then brought it to her clit. It didn't take long and she was thrusting into her hand thinking about Jake's cock and how deep it went. She tried to mimic his cock with her fingers, but they were just too short and not nearly thick enough. She settled for rubbing her clit and before long she was bucking against her fingers. She knew her Yukon was rocking a little, but she didn't care. Kate bucked against her hand remembering how she had fucked Jake. When she came, she oozed more cum from her already soaked pussy. Her jeans were really soaked now, and they squeaked when she moved against the soft leather seats. She glanced at her watch. She had thirty minutes before her next appointment. The nice thing about this small town is you are never more than five minutes from anywhere, so she had time to go home and change. She slipped the Yukon in drive and headed towards the house.

As she pulled into the driveway, she saw her neighbor, Sam, watering his plants. He was such a nosey neighbor and always seemed to pester her. He would flirt with her and try to get her to flirt back, but Sam was John's friend and because of that, she wanted nothing to do with him. He waved as she pulled in and started to head her direction. She pressed the remote for the garage door opener and drove inside and shut the door before he could ever get there. John's truck was gone, so she was thankful she wouldn't have to face him. She sat there thinking about her morning and felt that familiar urge again.

She thought. "How am I going to turn this off today?"

She climbed out of her SUV and went into the house. Instead of just changing clothes, Kate thought a shower might calm her down and get her to focus on the rest of her day. She had time to shower and change as long as she didn't linger in the shower. She trotted up the steps to her bedroom. John was thoughtful enough to let her have the master bedroom when they quit sleeping together. This was her quiet place where she enjoyed her time alone. She quickly stripped. She looked at the crotch of her jeans and they definitely were soaked. She brought them to her nose and smelled the mixture of her's and Jake's cum. She thought for a second about tasting it the next time they did this. She shook her head trying to get those thoughts out of her mind and tossed her soiled clothes in the hamper.

Kate loved her walk in shower. The big showerhead produced the rain effect that always felt good to Kate. The water flowed over her body removing the stress she was feeling at the moment. She grabbed a wash rag and soaped it up. She lathered her body with soap and slowly washed her anxieties away. She ran the wash cloth over her breasts, and her nipples instantly grew hard. The butterflies started flitting in her stomach again.

"My God" she thought. "What am I going to do with myself today?"

She knew she had to get out of this mood, but how? She finished up quickly -- denying the urge to masturbate again. Kate quickly dressed in something loose. She felt constrained and needed room to breathe. She decided to go braless hoping to relieve that restricted feeling. Her t-shirt felt good against her naked breasts. She slipped on a pair of sweat pants then ran downstairs and climbed back in her car. She pressed the remote and waited for the door to open. She backed out of the garage and down the driveway. Sam was still outside watering his plants. He waved at Kate, but she didn't wave back. He didn't know either way because of the limousine tint on the windows. Kate had them tinted that dark because she always wanted her privacy.

Kate reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone and made a call.

"Hello Carly, it's Kate Glass. Yes, we have an appointment in a few minutes...Is there a possibility we can reschedule that for later today? How about in a couple of hours, say two o'clock...Sure, I'll see you then. Bye."

She dials the phone again. "Jane, it's Kate. I need to see you. Can I stop by now? Okay, see you in a few."

Kate was already on her way to Jane's house, as she knew Jane would see her any time. Kate and Jane met in grade school and had been friends ever since. Kate and Jane knew everything about each other. Jane had helped Kate with her addiction many times. She knew what it took to calm Kate down. There were also times when she would cover for Kate or produce a solid alibi. The love Kate and Jane shared was more than friends -- it was like family.

She pulled up in front of Jane's house and shut the car off. She sat there for a few seconds. Kate had not spent a lot of time with Jane recently. She attributed it to her work, but in reality, Kate was fueling her addiction, and she knew it. That's what she came to talk to Jane about. She got out of the car and walked up the sidewalk. Kate knocked on the door.

From behind the door, she heard Jane. "It's open Kate, come on in."

Kate walked in and kicked off her flip-flops at the door. "Where are you?"

Jane replied. "I'm in the kitchen."

Kate walked back to the kitchen where Jane was cutting up vegetables and tossing them in a crock pot. Kate tossed her purse on the table. When Jane heard that, she put down the knife and turned around. She spread her arms wide and Kate walked right into them. They hugged for a long time.

"Jane, I've missed you so much." Jane pulled back and then kissed Kate. Their tongues met and the passion exploded inside Kate. They had never had passionate sex, but Jane knew how to kiss. Kate moaned into Jane's mouth, and when she did, she felt that familiar urge again, and her pussy started to ache. Her nipples got hard and Jane felt them pressing against her thin tank top. Jane released Kate's mouth, but they still held one another.

"What's going on Kate? I haven't seen you for a couple of weeks, and you haven't called."

Kate looked down in shame. "I know Jane. I've been busy working."

"Working or feeding your addiction, Kate?"

"I've been working." Kate was still looking at the floor. She was lying and she knew Jane could tell. "Okay, I've been feeding my addiction, but I have been working."

Jane sighed. "Oh Kate, what am I going to do with you?" Jane pulled Kate's head down to her shoulder and rubbed her back.

"I don't know Jane, please forgive me. I need your help."

Jane knew what that meant. That was a queue for what was to happen next. She hated doing this to Kate, but she knew it helped her for a little while. She moved her hand from Kate's back and grabbed Kate by the hair. She yanked her head back and slapped her hard across the face.

"You nasty fucking slut! How dare you come here asking for forgiveness!" Jane drug Kate by the hair through the house and into the master bedroom. She threw Kate onto the bed and jumped on top of her. She ripped Kate's t-shirt open exposing her tits. She put a hand over Kate's mouth and slapped her tits hard. Kate screamed into her hand, and Jane slapped them again.

"You little slut! You're out fucking anything you can, and then come here wanting forgiveness!" She continued to slap them until they turned a nice shade of red. Once Jane quit slapping Kate's tits, she could see that Kate's nipples were rock hard. She bent her head down and took one of them into her mouth and bit it hard. Kate screamed again only to have it muffled by Jane's hand. She rose up and took the other nipple in her mouth and bit down on it as well. When Jane released it, she could see the tears in Kate's eyes. Jane got up and slipped off the bed. She reached down and grabbed Kate's sweat pants at the bottom, and in one yank, they came flying off. Kate laid there completely exposed. .

Jane barked at Kate. "Look at you slut. You're an embarrassment." Jane reached into the night stand and took out some rope. She quickly bound Kate to the four poster bed. Kate was spread eagle -- exposed and vulnerable. She slid a blind fold over Kate's eyes. She slapped her tits again, but not nearly as hard, and Kate flinched. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you Kate, but I'll be back." With that, Jane left the room.

Kate couldn't hear Jane leave because the room was carpeted, and the lush carpet absorbed any sound made when Jane walked on it. If Jane didn't say a word, she would never know when she came back. Kate was alone with her thoughts now.

Jane went to the kitchen. She walked to the wine rack and took a bottle of Cabernet from the rack. She grabbed a wine glass and the cork remover. She sat at the breakfast bar and uncorked the bottle. She poured a little into the glass. She swirled it letting it breathe. It was only twelve o'clock, but in order to do what Kate needed, she needed to relax a little. Besides, she knew leaving Kate like that, over-excited Kate. By the time she would go back to Kate, Kate's pussy would be soaking wet. Jane pushed those thoughts aside. She took a short sip of the wine and swirled it with her tongue before swallowing it. Mmm. Jane loved her wine and this was good. She poured a full glass this time. She rested her elbows on the bar and sipped the glass of wine. She wondered what she could do about Kate. She tried to help her with her addiction, but she was no professional and didn't know how to really help her.

She picked up her glass and walked to the master bedroom. She looked at Kate lying there on the bed tied up spread eagle. She was so beautiful. Why did this have to happen to her? She was such a wonderful person. Jane stared hard at Kate looking for something and she finally saw it. Kate's mouth fell open and her body twitched. That was what Jane was watching for. Kate had worked herself up mentally and was already having mini-orgasms. Jane never understood how that could happen. She had tried that before, but it didn't work for her. She watched Kate some more, and it seemed to happen every forty-five seconds like clockwork. Jane walked around in front of Kate and she could see the puddle of cum that pooled at the base of Kate's ass where it touched the bed. Jane shook her head in disbelief. She turned and quietly left the room.

She reached the kitchen and walked over to the bar where the bottle of wine sat waiting for her. She refilled her glass and sat back down. She felt like she could do what needed to be done after she finished this glass of wine. She sipped it slowly wanting it to last. She hated doing this to Kate and she wanted to prolong it as long as possible. Kate hadn't asked for help for numerous months. Jane thought Kate was doing okay but obviously she wasn't. She sipped on her wine and she could feel the affects -- that sense of calm. She walked back to the master bedroom and looked at Kate again. Her mouth was open and she twitched every thirty seconds or so. She wondered. 'What was going on in Kate's mind? What was she thinking?' Kate twitched again. 'My God, that wasn't even thirty seconds. It was more like twenty.' She watched on and in another twenty seconds Kate twitched again. Jane knew she needed to do it soon. She had never let Kate get this far along. She didn't know what would happen to Kate if the mini-orgasms came any quicker.

Jane left the room and headed to the guest bedroom. She opened the closet and reached up and grabbed a box labeled Kate. She set it on the bed and opened it. She pulled out the cat-o-nine-tails. She laid it on the bed and reached in the box again. This time she pulled out the extra large dildo. It was fifteen inches long and three inches across. The next items were the strap-on dildo harness and the largest attachment she had, a nine inch cock that was two inches across. The last thing out of the box was a ball gag because she didn't need the neighbors calling the police. Jane pulled off her shorts and put the harness on. She picked up the rest of the objects and headed to the master bedroom.

She stopped at the doorway and looked at Kate. She was twitching about ever ten seconds now. Jane walked around in front of Kate and looked at her pussy. It had a white film covering her slit and a large amount of cum covered the bedspread. Jane was always amazed at how much Kate could come. Jane walked to the head of the bed and put the items on the nightstand. She grabbed the ball gag that was already fitted to Kate's head and slipped it into her mouth and fastened it behind her head. Kate didn't move. It was almost like Kate was in her own little world. Kate's twitching was coming about every five seconds. She was almost to the point of a continuous orgasm. Jane clipped the nine inch dildo on to the harness. She grabbed the cat-o-nine-tales and walked to the foot of the bed. She raised it over her head and thwack. She smacked Kate's pussy mound hard with it. Kate screamed against the ball gag and her body convulsed. Jane had just sent Kate over the edge. For the next hour, Jane wouldn't say a word to Kate. It didn't matter because Kate was in her own little world now.

Kate appeared to have a very powerful orgasm with only on swat of the whip. Her body shook as if she was having a seizure. Jane hit her again, and again. Each time Kate screamed into the ball gag. Jane stopped for a moment. Kate's body was twitching constantly. She looked at Kate's pussy and it was oozing white cum. She looked at Kate's tits and her nipples were rock hard. Kate let one blow go across both of her tits. Kate screamed again. Jane loved the way Kate's tits looked, so she didn't punish them any further. Besides, they were still red from slapping them earlier. She removed the rope from the bedpost that restrained Kate's leg. She retied it to the post that restrained her arm. She did the other leg the same way. Kate was now wide open and exposed perfectly to Jane. Kate's legs were spread wide, and Jane had the best access to Kate's pussy and ass. Jane expertly used the cat-o-nine-tails on Kate. Every swat landed perfectly. She alternated between Kate's ass and her pussy landing blows directly on her pussy lips. She switched sides every now and again and did it again. With every swat Kate would flinch. She was no longer screaming into the gag but sounded like she was crying.

Jane hated this. It hurt her so much to do this to Kate. She stopped the torture to Kate's pussy and ass. Kate continued to flinch in anticipation of the next smack. Jane looked at Kate's pussy and ass, and they were red. There were welts where the whip had landed both on her ass and pussy lips. Jane knew Kate would really hurt later, but this is what Kate needed. Kate was calming down some. She was no longer flinching from her expectations of the next crash of the whip. Jane raised her arm again and landed a solid blow on Kate's ass. Kate screamed and a little trickle of blood came from the wound that Jane had just inflicted on Kate's ass. Jane raised her arm one more time and landed a solid blow on Kate's pussy lips. The whip was perfectly placed and Kate was now bleeding from her pussy lips as well. Kate was sobbing uncontrollably. Jane was done. She could no longer whip Kate.

Jane climbed up on the bed between Kate's legs. She looked down at Kate's pussy and her lips were red and swollen. The whip had definitely taken its toll on her. Jane touched Kate's ass and Kate jumped. Startled by the soft touch she just felt. Jane ran her finger up Kate's slit. Kate twitched, but amazingly, Kate's pussy was soaked, and cum ran down her ass. It was time for the new assault on Kate. Jane didn't say a word but put the strap-on dildo right at Kate's pussy lips and thrust hard into Kate. Kate gasped through the ball gag. Jane began thrusting in and out of Kate. At first, she was slow and deliberate, but knowing what Kate needed, she quickly sped up the pace. Jane fucked Kate like a crazy woman pounding her pussy with fury. Kate bucked under Jane's pounding. Kate had one tremendous orgasm after another until she finally collapsed on the bed. Jane wasn't done with her yet.

Jane reached up and grabbed the monster dildo from the nightstand. This was where she would break Kate. She pulled the strap-on dildo out of Kate's sopping pussy. She unhooked the dildo from the harness and tossed it on the floor. She had a fleeting thought. ''How do guys function with that thing hanging between their legs?" She shrugged it off and grabbed the huge dildo. She put it at the entrance to Kate's pussy, and without saying a word, she started shoving that monster inside Kate. Kate screamed once again into the ball gag. Kate's pussy was still soaked with cum, and before long, Jane had the head of that monster cock inside Kate's swollen pussy. She worked it in and out of Kate pushing it deeper with each stroke. She finally got eleven inches of it in and decided that was enough. She grasped the dildo and started fucking Kate hard in and out of her pussy stretching it wide. Jane couldn't believe that Kate could take that monster. She watched as Kate convulsed multiple times. Each one was a little less than the last. Kate's body finally became limp. Jane rammed her with that monster cock a few more times to make sure Kate was done. There was no response from Kate, so Jane untied Kate and let her limbs fall to the bed. She removed the ball gag and the blind fold. Kate's eyes were closed. She looked at Kate and felt ashamed. The same shame she always felt when she finished with Kate.

She bent down and kissed Kate's lower lip. Kate didn't move. Her body no longer twitched, and Jane knew Kate was at peace with herself right now. Jane pulled a sheet out of the dresser drawer and covered Kate. She knew it would take hours for Kate to recover. She walked into the kitchen and poured the last glass of wine from the bottle. She sat at the bar and set the glass down. She put her head into her hands and began to cry. She loved Kate so much, and now it was time to cover for Kate.

While wiping her eyes, she reached over and grabbed Kate's purse. She pulled out Kate's cell phone and her appointment book. She opened it to today. Kate was supposed to see Carly Simms today at 2:00 and Grady Stone at 4:00. It was now 1:15. There is no way Kate could make those appointments today. Jane opened Kate's cell phone. She hit the send button and it brought up a list of recent calls. There was Carly's name just below hers. She scrolled down to the entry and pressed send again. The phone rang twice then a woman answered. "Hello. Is this Carly Simms? Great. Carly, this is Jane Dawson. I'm a friend of Kate Glass. Yeah, Kate wanted me to call you. She isn't feeling well and needs to reschedule your appointment. She said she'll call you tomorrow. Okay. Thank you too. Bye."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Therapist Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds