• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Thirsty Gay Pig

The Thirsty Gay Pig

Wow, having spent the early part of my life as a gay pig perfecting my skills as a cocksucker, and being introduced via the rape of my ass to the joy of all things anal, I became a complete cock addict. I found myself out almost every night searching for as much cock as I could get. After a while I was looking for new and less dignified places to suck and get fucked. Damn it, I couldn't control myself, I just loved men, and needed to worship and please them no matter who they were.

A perfect example of a Friday night for me, started out about 5pm, with a visit to the local ABS at which I was becoming quite popular to suck as much cock as was there and willing, it usually avg about 5 to 10 cocks over a 2 hour period. Of course I needed to swallow every drop of cum I could get, so that meant with every cock I sucked, every load I swallowed.

So Friday night starts out with 10 loads of cum in my belly. From the first ABS I journey across town to my second stop, another ABS, where again I am popular, and come Friday night an anticipated and expected visitor. Upon my arrival the guy's line up for their weekly blow jobs...this ABS ads another 10 loads into my belly. Cum Count: 20

Conviently located right across the road from ABS two is a pretty hott men's club/sex club, by now it's about 9pm and this place is rocking. In fact there is a 1 to 2 hour wait for entrance, but, you guessed it, this gay pig is a VIP at the club. They usher me right in w/o any complaint from the men who are waiting, because they know they will get rewarded for their patience later. This is where I really go to town. I have become an advertised treat at this club each Friday night, is gang bang night. And each Friday night I am the one bottom at the service of dozens of top men. It's advertised exclusively to Top men. I get placed in a room where about 8 men can circle around me at a time, and on a first cum first served basis, they each choose my mouth or ass, jam their cocks in their chosen hole, and go to town. Condoms are optional! On my best night at the club I had sex either orally or anally, with more than 100 men, within a 7 hour window. On that particular night I was either sucking a cock or getting fucked up my ass from 10pm on Friday till 5 am the next morning. Needless to say I slept for two days after that. Lol.

One recent night after my usual Friday night routine, and in need of more cock, after having sex with a total of only 25 men between my three stops, I found myself just past midnight in an area of town frequented by the homeless during the summer months. After making my presence known to the general population of men who were there under a huge area of land located under a bridge and hidden form the public in general, I was taken by a group of 6 black men to a mattress that was set up in a spot up under one of the bridges pilings. Damn, there was big black cock everywhere, and I was like a pig at a trough, shoving two and three at a time in my mouth. At one point I had two cocks shoved in my mouth, with two shoved up my ass, with a third guy who had an incredibly long, but thin cock, forcing it up in between the two cocks that were already stretching my asshole to its limits. He managed somehow, I didn't ask, to get it in. So here I am, a rather civilized, hard working, upper middle class, gay, white boy, under a bridge in the early morning hours, on a dingy stained mattress, surrounded by dozens of cocks of all shapes, sizes, cuts, and ages, completely naked, with two cocks shoved in my mouth, a bunch of other cocks just slapping against any open spot of my body they could slap and rub against, and three cocks up my ass, all at once....whew. What a rush and what a night. I had no less than 30 - 35 cocks, and I have to estimate, but at least 20 of those cocks either came in my mouth or up my ass.

The aftermath was one funny walking, gay pig, for the next week. Had to tell people in work I hurt my back exercising. Funny!

I know, here I am, living an otherwise normal life, but spending my weekends getting filled up with the sperm of men who are complete strangers. Some of you may cringe at my promiscuity, some may be angered by it, some of you I know fro getting your emails, are completely turned on by it...well it's my life and I fucking luv it. If I am a disease ridden, cum filled, gay pig slut, that's my business. There is no man who fucks me, or gets blown by me who doesn't have the option of wearing a condom. So I practice safe sex, if the man wants. But if it is entirely my choice, I'll take all the sperm the male population of this world has to fill me up with and luv it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Thirsty Gay Pig

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds