• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Three of Us Ch. 02

The Three of Us Ch. 02

The Brunette beauty and I took her Master's hands, one for each of us, and we led him from the crowded club. We arrived at his car, and he instructed us to ride in the backseat, we just smiled at each other and obeyed. Once we were situated in the car, he turned around and looked at us. We must have looked beautiful to him. Two eager women, desperate to please each other, and please him. He spoke with a resounding voice and instructed us to kiss, and touch each other's bodies all over while he was driving back to their home.

"I want to hear a lot of moans coming from this backseat, am I understood?"

"Yes, Master" the beauty replied without hesitation. She immediately turned her head towards me, and of course I was already smiling at her. "Aren't you going to answer my Master?" she asked me with a wicked smile on her face. I looked at her, then to her Master, then back to her. I wasn't quite sure what to say, and as if he were reading my mind, he said looking straight into my eyes, "She will reply properly in due time, Diane."

"Yes, Master."

"Now, obey me, Diane." Without another word, she took my face in her hands and began kissing me with intense passion. More than how she kissed me in the club. Oh, God, I love this. I could not help myself but to kiss her back, my....her mouth tastes wonderful. Her tongue feels wonderful caressing mine. Her lips feel wonderful pressed to mine. This beauty wasted no time slipping her hand between my legs. She broke her kiss long enough to say "Open your legs wider precious." Instinctively I obeyed her, and spread my legs further apart. She slipped two fingers inside me quite easily because I was still wet from the man having his fingers inside me, making me cum earlier.

"Master, she is still wet from our touch earlier."

"Good, keep her that way, it will be useful later."

"Yes, my Master." She continued kissing me, and pushing her fingers in and out of me at the same time. I could not believe it, I was about to cum again.

"Master, she is ready to cum for us."

"She must have my permission first."

"Yes, Master."

"You heard him precious, do you want another orgasm?"

"Oh God YES....." I said through panted breath.

"Then you must ask his permission. Ask him if you can cum on my fingers."

She never stopped her manipulations on my body, I had no choice, I had to cum, she just wouldn't stop. In a very shy, small voice I asked her Master "May I cum?" I know he barely heard me, but as I glanced in the mirror, I could see a slow smile cross his face. I knew he was pleased.

"Yes, precious, you may cum." His voice, and her fingers and the kissing was just too much. I came so hard laying there in her arms, it is a good thing she was holding me, or I would have slid right out of the seat. After my orgasm subsided, she held me close until we reached our destination.

When we arrived at their home, he escorted both of us into the house, and straight to what I thought would be a spare bedroom, but it was a dungeon. I was not afraid, I knew I would not be hurt by them, but it was intimidating to me. I walked around and looked at the array of floggers, paddles, restraints, crops, and whips that adorned the wall in this room. This was a rather large room, and from the looks of it, I thought maybe it was originally the master suite for the house. I continued to look around the room and noticed a king size bed with restraints attached to the head and foot boards. These restraints were black leather cuffs with chains attaching them to the bed. These chains had a device on them that allowed for a tight stretching effect to the person restrained, or plenty of slack for mobility. I got very wet at the thought of being restrained to the bed, but then again, I was already wet.

As I looked around the room further, I saw various instruments of punishment, and pleasure. But, what I saw next, stopped me dead in my tracks. On a wall in front of me were two collars. One was white leather with a diamond clustered flower embedded in it. I knew that one was for the Brunette beauty that I was incredibly fond of. But, the other one was black, brushed suede with a small pendant on it. I could clearly read what was written in the heart shaped pendant. It was "precious". I knew that one was for me.

This was more than what I expected....I was shocked into stillness. I felt a brush of his shoulder as he passed me not saying one word, and took the white collar from its place on the wall, and he turned to Diane, she was already on her knees bowing before him. He held the collar out to her lips and she kissed it. Then he placed the collar on her neck where it belonged, and was quite beautiful. She remained on her knees, with her eyes downcast, not daring to speak a word.

By this time, my mouth had fallen open slightly at what I saw. I knew she had undying devotion to this man, and I yearned to feel that for someone. The man walked past me back to the wall and carefully, almost ceremoniously took the black collar off the wall and turned toward me. I stood fixed in my place, completely unable to move. He stopped in front of me and began to speak to me in an incredible voice that just melted me.

"This is your scening collar that I had made for you. This means that while you wear this collar you are mine, and mine alone. My slave will have access to you, but only under my direction. You will not be harmed to the point of permanent marks. You will have bruises or whelps from the floggings or paddling that I will administer to you. You will obey me without question. You will endure what I administer without complaint. You will crave my touch, and if I permit it, you will beg for more. You will have two safe words, one will simply mean "slow down please". The other is "Stop the scene." Your first safe word is Yellow for slow down, and the last is Red for Stop, two words that will be easy to remember. If you use 'Red', the scene, as far as you are concerned, will be stopped and you will be remanded to a stool in the corner for the duration of the time with my slut. Anything you need physically, you will ask me for it. You may speak with my slave only during "breaks" and when I instruct it. While you wear this collar, I am your Master, but when you take it off, I will be to you as I am now. Do you understand everything that I have said?"

"Yes," I reply with a rather weakened voice.

"When I place this collar on your neck, you will respond to me properly or be punished for it. Also, I will not tolerate any Sassy remarks or tones. Do you have any questions for me?"

"Ummmmm" I was trying hard to think, but my mind had just drawn a blank. As if he knew what I was thinking, or trying to think, he said "If you think of any questions, you may ask me during our Breaks. There will be up to four during this session. At that time you may speak to me, or my slave. You may relieve yourself, and you may have some water to drink. I would suggest you drink plenty of water, I will take a lot out of you." After a long pause, and looking into my eyes, he asked "How do you feel about all of this?"

"I don't know. This is something that I have thought about for a long time, but now that the time has come, I'm just so nervous. I.......I.....I.....I don't want you to see me naked. My body is far from perfect." I cast my eyes down at that admittance to him. He took my face in his hands and raised my eyes to meet his. It felt so good to have his vast hands on my face. I just closed my eyes and concentrated on the heat coming from his hands, soaking into my face. "You have nothing to worry about. I find your body attractive, and I want to see all of it. Do you remember those pictures you sent us a while back?" I nodded my head 'yes'. "I told you then that I wanted to see more, didn't I?" Again, I nodded 'yes'. "Then do not worry about that precious." I tried so hard, but one tear rolled down my cheek, then one on the other. I tried to wipe them away, but he stopped me, and leaned in and kissed them away.

"Now, are you ready for my collar to be on your neck for this time with us?"

"May I speak with Diane first?" I asked.

"Yes."

I walked over to her, and knelt before her, taking her hands in mine. "I will not do this if it will hurt you in any way. I love you." She looked up at me and started to speak, but caught herself. She quickly looked over to her Master, and he knew what she wanted.

"You may speak freely, my Love."

She looked back to me and smiled. "I love you, too. Wear my Master's collar for this time with us, share this with us, become even more of a part of us. Do not fear of hurting me, I would be proud if your wore his collar upon your neck, and became my Sister for this night." Again she looked to him, and he smiled and nodded to her. She placed her hands on my face and kissed me. This was not an ordinary kiss, this kiss told me that she truly loved me, and that I had nothing to fear. I felt her heart in this kiss. He walked over and held his hand out for me to take it. I did, and he helped me up.

"W/we love you, precious, and W/we will not hurt you, ever." "Are you ready for this collar?" I bowed my head, and replied. "Yes, Sir." Then under my breath, I said "You do not know how long I have waited to say Sir to you, and mean it."

"Yes, I do." He said in a soft voice. "Yes, I do."

"Kneel before me precious."

I obeyed him and got on my knees in front of him. He held my beautiful collar out to my lips and I kissed it. He placed it upon my neck. As he did so, I knew he could feel me shaking violently from sheer nervousness and excitement. As he was drawing his hands from behind my neck, he rubbed his fingertips over the collar and my neck. I just drew in a sharp breath and quivered. I never thought I would react this way to his, or any man's touch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Three of Us Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds