• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Tool Shed

The Tool Shed

12

Authors Note:

This story involves wives letting other men fuck them and pulling a train while their husbands watch and participate. If you don't like any of that, then I suggest you not read this story at all. If you read it anyway, just so you know, you can't vote or comment on it. ;)

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

The Tool Shed

For the past year my husband, Geoff, has belonged to a private club him and his buddies from work had organized. Every Saturday night they all met at the clubhouse, a rented space in a warehouse. From what Geoff told me, they fixed the space up, with some tables and chairs and a small bar. There was a jukebox and a large plasma screen TV. Everybody chipped in. All twenty of them. Geoff told me the guys just hung out and watch some sports and such. As far as I knew, no women were allowed.

At least I thought no women were allowed.

Then my best friend in the world and I were sitting in my kitchen last Saturday night drinking. Marie gets drunk on a half a glass of beer. And when she is drunk, she talks about things she really shouldn't. She talked about a lot of things. Some of which I had heard from her before. Her favorite subject was her husband Mike's, cock. She says it's to die for. Long and fat, it filled her up like no other cock she had ever had.

She also liked to talk about how Mike and her talk about sharing her with other men. It's all talk, but she likes to act as if they have got her laid by strangers after picking them up in a bar on the other side of town. I would laugh or grown or moan in the appropriate places while she told me her outrageous stories. After a couple more drinks, she looked to see if anyone else was around. Then looking me in the eyes, she told me about what happened to her last Saturday night.

"You'll never believe this," she said slurring her words a little.

"Sure I will," I prompted. This is how these fantasies of hers went. She would pretend she needed me to prompt her in to tell me all the nasty details.

"Okay. Last Saturday, Mike took me out to a new club and you'll never guess what happened."

"Tell me, all the nasty details," I prompted.

"All right, but don't say I didn't warn you," Marie said giggling.

"Okay, I'm warned."

"Last Saturday I was fucked by twenty of the biggest cocks I had ever seen in one room. A couple were even bigger than Mike!" Marie laughed at the look of disbelief on my face. "I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

"You did, but please go on," I prompted, thinking this should be interesting.

"All right sweetie. Mike had me dress real sexy. You know, the black, almost see-through, number I wore that time we all went dancing? I see you do. I wore that without underwear. Well, I did have a garter belt and stockings, but that was all. Oh and my five-inch black pumps. Mike said I looked wonderful. High praise coming from him.

"Anyway, we drove to this place. It wasn't far, but hell if I can remember where. So many twists and turns and I was checking my Facebook page on my phone and not paying attention."

"Get to what happened," I almost shouted. This story sounded quite different from her fantasies she had told me in the past.

"Okay, okay. The place was a little seedy inside. A bunch of old tables and chairs around a raised platform with this contraption on it. It looked like a bed, but only one person would fit on it. And there were ropes and chains and cuffs and stuff. It looked scary, yet excited me. There was a small bar along one wall. Mike took me there to get me a drink. I really needed one. All the men there were gorgeous. All dressed in suits with ties. They all looked so nice. Handsome. And they all smelled so good.

"Mike and I stood at the bar. We had several drinks and talked to each other. The other men sat at their tables drinking and smiling at me. There was a big TV on the wall. There was a porno playing. A woman was getting the fucking of her life. She had a cock in her pussy and one in each hand. The men standing around her were all naked and hot. Then I noticed she was on the contraption on the platform.

"That's when I knew I was in for an exciting evening. My pussy was suddenly soaking wet. Mike was rubbing my ass, giving it a gentle squeeze once in a while. Looking down, I saw his cock was hard by the tent it made in his pants."

"Oh my god, Marie! Did you actually fuck them all?" I suddenly had to know.

"I did and it was fantastic. I was filled with more come than I had ever been. Some of them fucked me more than once. Geoff fucked me three times."

Marie took a sip from her drink as I sat there in stunned silence. Did I hear her right? Had she said, Geoff? My husband? She said it like she was talking about my husband.

"My...my husband...was there?" I croaked.

"Oops," she muttered.

"Yeah, oops. What the fuck Marie?"

"I don't think I should be telling you this..."

"You had better tell me every last detail or I'll slap the shit out of you. Do you understand?" I screamed.

So she did with a little reluctance. I had to prompt her several times, but it all came out. It turns out she wasn't the first wife of the group turned out. She learned from Mike after the event, that sixteen wives have already been fucked by the group. I was a little-pissed off. Geoff had cheated on me seventeen times.

After Marie told me about that Saturday night, she continued talking. I didn't need to prompt her, she was on automatic pilot until she was overwhelmed by the alcohol. It turned out there were rules to this poor excuse for a club.

Rule 1, to be a member your 'member' had to be longer than seven inches. Width wasn't all that important, your cock just had to hit bottom.

Rule 2, your wife had to be attractive. A little plump was okay, but she had to be extremely pretty.

Rule 3, you could only turn down the selection of your wife two times. Turn it down a third and you were out.

Marie let it slip I had been chosen twice already and Geoff had refused my selection. Next time he would be out of the club and would have to pay a heavy penalty. Marie didn't say what the penalty was.

Rule 4, you don't talk about Tool Shed, even after your wife was put to the test. That's what they called it according to Marie.

Rule 5, see rule 4.

That was the end of the rules. Marie passed out after that, cackling about the fifth rule. I would have to wait until she woke up in the morning. I roused her enough to get her to the guest bedroom and into bed. I had no fear she would puke during the night, the girl could hold her liquor. Peeing was another question. I cleaned up the place and went to bed.

Geoff coming home woke me, but I pretended to be asleep. He grunted and crawled into bed and went right to sleep.

* * * *

I woke to the phone ringing. Geoff rolled over and picked it up.

"Hello," he croaked. "Huh? Just a minute. Denise are you awake?"

"What the hell do you think?"

"No need to get snippy. It's Mike, Marie isn't home..."

"She's in the guest room, she got plowed last night and passed out."

"Did you hear that?"

He wasn't talking to me anymore. I heard the receiver hit the base. I heard him snoring a couple of minutes later. I sighed. Then shook my head and sat up, not being careful. If I woke the louse, too bad. I had a lot to discuss with Marie. A lot of plans to make. I went downstairs, peed in the powder room and went into the kitchen to make coffee.

* * * *

It was Saturday. Geoff had already left for his club. I kissed him goodbye and told him to have a good time. Through Marie and Mike, I knew who was the wife to be the fuck toy tonight. I had called her, explained what I wanted to do. She and her husband were on their way over to pick me up. I hurried upstairs to get dressed...or undressed for tonight. I stripped. I had already showered, shaved my pussy and legs and was now naked. I slipped my little black dress on.

I had bought it about ten years ago. The little black dress never goes out of style. It fit me like a glove. I guess I had gained a pound or two. I looked in the mirror. I didn't have any bulges or parts that looked fat. The dress was just a little tight. I smiled to myself. I looked hot. Grabbing my brush, I smoothed out my auburn hair. I was glad I kept it short. I was ready.

The doorbell rang and I hurried downstairs to the front door. It was Linda and her husband John. Linda took one look at me and her eyes widened.

"They are going to love you tonight," she said.

John just looked at the floor.

"Are you letting him take me?" I asked Linda.

"Shit yeah. I'm going too. I wanna watch you get fucked like the whore you want to be," she said to me.

I frowned at her. Then laughed.

"John, will you get in trouble for doing this?" I asked him.

"No. I talked to a number of men. They will be happy to play along." He handed me a mask. "Put that on. I told them Linda wanted to wear the mask until everyone was naked. I also made sure Geoff would be the second one in line after Carl, whose wife went last week."

"What about Linda?" I asked.

"She will hide up in the rafters. I'll show her how to get up there. That's where all the cameras are." Linda smacked John in the back of the head.

"Cameras?"

"We film everything. Next week when you really go, I will get a copy. It will be the only copy made. The original stays at the club. We get a copy so we can watch it together."

"Okay then." Linda still looked pissed.

"All right, let's go," I said heading for the front door.

They followed me out to their car. The drive to the club took all of five minutes. John took the direct route, which I guess Mike hadn't. The lot we parked in was full. I slipped the mask over my face. I was lucky that Linda and I had the same color hair or the jig would have been up. When we entered the club, John showed her the stairway to get upstairs. She kissed me on the cheek and slowly climbed the stairs to keep from making any noise. I took John's arm and he walked me into the club.

I was surprised at how accurate Marie's description was. It was a little seedy and all the furniture was secondhand or worse. Then I saw the contraption on the raised platform. It looked like they would be able to position the woman, me, on it in any position they wanted. Holding on to John we walked to the bar.

"What would like to drink?" he whispered to me.

"White wine?" I asked, knowing that is what Linda would have.

He chuckled and talked the bartender. A few minutes later there was a white wine set down in front of me.

"So when do the festivities start?" I asked softly.

"In about ten minutes or so. Long enough to get you just a little buzzed."

"Ah, will I have had what will happen explained to me already?"

"Yes, that's what I did last night just before you called. Linda was aghast at what I told her. After talking to you though she is ready to do it next week whether I want her to or not."

I still held onto John's arm as we stood at the bar sipping our drinks. We talked softly as we did. The time ticked by slowly. I was getting more and more nervous as I watched the hands on the clock behind the bar. A shiver ran up my back as I thought about what I was about to do. Not only to my husband but to myself. I was here to let twenty men fuck the shit out of me, not once, but as many times as they could get it up. They were going to cum in me, on me, in my mouth, and in my ass. Last night I had been sure I could do this. But tonight, right now, I had my doubts.

Looking up a John, I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him hard. At first, he wanted to pull back, then he pressed his lip against mine. I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I had always thought he was handsome and sexy. Our kiss was turning me on. I took his hand and put it on my tit. He gasped but didn't pull it away. He squeezed me. I moaned as he did. Then there was someone behind me, pressing a hard cock into my ass crack. I moaned again. A hand caressed my other tit. Lips pressed against my neck. I was almost ready.

I felt the zipper slide down my back. I groaned as the straps were pushed down my arms and the dress dropped to the floor. John bent, picked it up and handed it to the bartender. John kissed me hard. I kissed him back.

"I'll see you later," He whispered in my ear. "I have to wait until last."

I nodded as I was lifted by naked men. They carried me to the contraption and gently placed me in position. To start I would be on my back. I was laid out flat. My legs were spread and placed in stirrups, just like at the doctors. My arms were stretched up over my head and placed in leather straps that held them in place. I was scared, but I was also so turned on I could hardly wait for them to start fucking me.

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted as a mouth sucked on my labia, hard.

I came hard. I pulled on the straps holding my arms trying to get away from the mouth on my pussy. Whoever it was, was gently chewing on my labia. He was using his teeth and it felt wonderful. The best I had ever felt. I was shaking with passion as he used his tongue on my pussy. All over my pussy. I could feel the wetness of my vagina roll out and down my ass crack.

Then Carl's face was hover over mine. He leaned in and kissed my lips gently.

"I know who you really are, Denise," he whispered.

I felt his cock press against my opening. I moaned. I actually held my breath as he slipped it all the way inside me. Then I exhaled. He was bigger than Geoff. I was being stretched. Not too much, but enough to cause me to have a little orgasm.

"Are John and Linda in trouble?" I asked panting.

"No...it won't matter to anyone here...especially after they fuck your tight pussy," he whispered in my ear.

I smiled at his comment as he pulled out a little and pushed back into me.

"Oh god you feel wonderful in me," I told him.

"Geoff is the next up. When I finish, I'll wait until he is inside you to pull your mask off. Is that what you want?" Carl asked.

"Yes," I grunted as he pushed into me hard.

"All right, here we go," he said.

He started to slam into me hard and fast.

"Oh my god, I'm coming," I croaked.

Carl was grunting and wheezing a little as he slammed into me. I was having one long orgasm from his large cock slamming into my body.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," I screamed as he slammed into me one last time.

I could feel his come splash against my pussy walls. It was hot. I was hot. Carl slipped out of me, crawled up and pushed his cock into my mouth. Yes, I knew this was part of the "test". I sucked his and my juices off his big cock. He tasted good. I tasted good. I was coming again as a cock slipped into my cum filled pussy. I groaned knowing it was my husband slipping in there thinking it was Linda. I spit out Carl's cock and he took the mask off my face. I watched as Geoff's face appeared.

He was looking down at me as he pounded his cock into what he thought was a strange pussy. I smiled up at him. His eyes got wide and his mouth started to open, I pushed my face up against his and kissed him. He tried to pulling away, but his cock pulsed inside me. He was coming. Pulling my mouth from his, I looked into his eyes.

"You like the thought of me fucking all these guys," I told him.

"No, no, you shouldn't be here. What's going on here?"

"I'm 'The Tool Sheds' entertainment tonight dear. Did you enjoy my just fucked pussy? Did you like the sloppy seconds?"

His cock pulsed again, several times. He was filling me up. I could feel his and Carl's cum push past his cock and run down my ass.

"Move up so I can clean your cock dear," I told him.

His mouth moved but no sound came out. He did climb up and push his cock toward my mouth. I let him in, gently sucking him, and cleaning him. He then pulled out and was gone. For the next three hours, I was fucked in every hole I had. My mouth, my pussy, and my ass. I loved every minute of it. After all the men were finished with me, they untied me and let me mingle with them. We were all naked.

The first thing I did was go to the bathroom and clean up. They had a shower in there for just this purpose. While I was showering, Geoff came in and joined me. I smiled at him. He smiled at me. He took the soap from me and began to wash me. I was happy to be with him.

"So, are you mad at me?" I asked him as he gently washed my ass.

"No, not anymore."

"Anymore?"

"I was outraged that you...well you know. I was prepared to pay the penalty to not have you suffer this."

"Suffer? So you wanted me to sit home while you got to fuck everyone else's wife but they didn't get to fuck me? You bastard," I was almost yelling at him.

"I'm sorry. Does being here tonight make up for what I was trying to do?"

"Not totally. I think I will need at least three more night like this one for you to be out of the doghouse."

"I really enjoyed watching you. I didn't think I would, but once the shock subsided, I got really hard watching you fucked by them all. The second time around they made me wait 'till last."

"I know. You fucked me really hard and filled me with a lot of cum," I said as I rinsed off.

"I was ready to do you again, but I thought it was getting late and everyone else had you three times. They really liked you. You made them all hard with your screams and groans. You made me hard."

"I see. Let's dry off and go get a drink. How much longer can we stay?" I asked not wanting to go home yet.

"As long as you're here, they...I will be here."

"Oh. So, I set the pace now?"

"Yes."

We dried off and went out and got a drink. The men milled around while I stood still. They all touched me, fingered me, kissed me, squeezed my tits, and grabbed my ass. I was their toy for the night and I was loving the attention. If you had told me I would be standing in a room with twenty naked guys letting them touch, kiss, and finger fuck me, I would have called you crazy. Yet here I was standing here with a drink in my hand as the guy in front of my slipped a finger into my pussy. It felt nice to be so free. Then John was in front of me kissing me.

"Linda called me," he whispered, "she wants me to fuck you one more time."

I nodded, pulling him toward a table against the wall. I lay back on top, spread my legs and nodded at him. He stepped forward and pushed his cock into my body. He fucked me for about five minutes, then he came. I had come three times. As he backed away, Geoff was there. He pushed his hard cock into me. I smiled at him. He nodded and started to fuck me hard. I soon had a line of men waiting to fuck me again.

They didn't finish with until six in the morning. I was exhausted. I knew I would be so sore later in the day. I was still laying on the table, my legs hanging loosely off the edge. I opened my eyes and Geoff was there. He smiled at me. He put his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me gently up. Sitting on the edge of the table, he helped me get into a trench coat. He had my dress over his shoulder, but the coat was what the girls wore home. I nodded as he picked me up and carried me out to the car. We went home.

* * * *

I have been to the Tool Shed three time now. Each time was amazing. Each time I stayed until sunup. My fourth time is coming up next Saturday. I will be the only wife so far to have been there four times. Marie has been twice. Linda has only been once but is looking forward to her second time.

Geoff and I have watched my tapes over and over. They never fail to make Geoff horny as hell. He fucks me all night after watching one of them. We are happy. I love being 'tested'. Geoff loves having me 'tested'.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Tool Shed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds