The Touch Ch. 38

"I DO love you.... more than anything...." I told her simply and quietly.

"I know that my darling," she replied. We kissed again for a little bit longer this time.

Not for the first time, I was glad that I had replaced the hedging around the front garden and drive with fast growing variegated Griselinia, a few years back and we could not now be overlooked by our nearest neighbours who were across the road.

It was probably not much after 7:45 when I got to the garden centre; Jack and Graham were already busy watering in the greenhouses and I noticed that the Land Rover was absent and guessed that Colin and Benson were already out on their assignments for the day. I would go through the job cards shortly and pick out a couple of tasks for myself but first I wanted to go across to the restaurant and find Grace or Suzan, I seriously needed a pot of hot black coffee and a good cooked breakfast, a very large cooked breakfast; I was absolutely starving and needed to build up my strength before going home.


Thank you to all readers who, leave public comments and send feedback, these things are important as it is the only indication of reader approval that an online author gets.

GF

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Touch Ch. 38
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 998 milliseconds