• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Train

The Train

Jenny squeezed into the tiny pocket of space near the back of the crowded subway. Her phone dinged to announce the arrival of a new email, and she looked down at it. Something about travel reimbursement. Okay. She flipped it open.

Her mind was distracted from the email as the train jolted into motion. She stumbled backwards and something pushed into her from behind. The car was packed and she couldn't quite turn around, but she caught a glimpse of the man in a gray business suit standing behind her. She shuffled forward a little bit to accommodate whatever the object was, but...

The train slowed and she felt it push into her again. She craned her neck and for the first time realized there was no briefcase. The man behind her had his hips thrust forward, grinding against Jenny's ass through her white skirt. As he thrust forward again, she felt something hard and warm press between her ass cheeks.

Shit. Jenny tried frantically to remember what one was supposed to do in situations like this. Her eyes darted around the packed subway car. She was sandwiched into a crowd of businessmen, none of whom seemed to be paying any attention to her. She just had to make eye contact with someone, let them know what was going on...

"Ssshhhhh..." the man behind her muttered, leaning close to her ear. Jenny felt hands reach around her thighs and pull her back slightly, squashing her into his pelvis. His hands curled around to her inner thighs and began to lightly stroke up and down as he bucked against her. She shivered at the stranger's touch while his hands slowly moved up, almost to the bottom of her panties, and then back down again.

Looking around the car, Jenny finally made eye contact with a man a few spots away. Her eyes bored into his, imploring him to do something, and she saw his expression change as he realized what was going on...and then turned away.

The rubbing against her thighs stopped as hands moved up her body now, over her hips and taught stomach...up to her blouse. She felt him cup her breasts through the fabric and give them a squeeze, and his fingers found her nipples, pulling on them gently.

Jesus. In bed, Jenny's nipples were her weakness. Her boyfriend could instantly transform her from a stressed, busy woman to a sex-crazed nympho with a little well-placed squeezes—and apparently her body didn't see the distinction from what was happening now. She slowly let out a breath as a tingle spread over her body. Was he noticing? He continued to pinch and pull on her nipples, and Jenny felt blood begin to rush to her groin, her clit beginning to swell as this stranger groped her breasts. You can't get off on this, Jenny she told herself, but her body didn't seem to care. Had anyone noticed her predicament? Glancing around the train car, she noticed for the first time that some of the men around her were looking directly at her...but strangely impassive, just standing there.

Suddenly, she felt the top button of her blouse pop open as the man behind her fumbled with them, grinding into her faster. Jenny reached for her tormentor's hand, trying to pull him off, but he caught her wrist and pulled it back. The first button was followed by a second, and a third, and a few seconds later the fabric fell to the floor, leaving Jenny standing in just her pink bra.

She was the center of attention now...but as she looked around the train car she realized that she had made a horrible miscalculation. The crowd of men around her were staring at her with expressions of lust, their eyes boring into her body as she stood topless. As the realization hit, the man behind her shoved her forward "Have at her."

The crowd shoved in around Jenny, and the sound of a dozen zippers moving down filled the air. As Jenny watched in shock, hard cocks appeared in the crowd surrounding her, the men stroking them as they pressed in around her. Jenny closed her eyes and she felt someone ripping away her bra, her breasts bouncing as it was yanked off of her body. There were hands all over her, touching and squeezing her. She felt her skirt pulled to the floor and a hand snaked between her legs, pushing her thighs apart, moving up to the base of her panties, and pulling them aside. Jenny tried to clamp her legs together, but to no avail, and the man found her clit, tracing around it in little circles. In spite of herself, Jenny felt herself becoming wetter and hotter as the man stimulated her.

Her eyes jolted open as something hot and wet splattered into her chest one of the men crowding around her jerked as he shot jets of cum over Jenny's body, covering her stomach. As his orgasm ended, he stepped back and another took his place, stroking his thick cock frantically until a spray of semen burst from it.

The man fingering her clit was going faster now, fingers entering her, circling around the entrance to her hole. As more strangers hands groped her, she felt tension building and realized what was going to happen. Jenny's legs shook as her pussy contracted around the fingers of the man violating her, sending waves of paradoxical pleasure up her body. Trying to deny them the pleasure of what they had done to her, she bit her lip, determined not to make a sound...but it as she groaned involuntarily, her whole body flushing. Her legs shook and she lost her balance, her fall to the ground buffered by the crowd of men.

Lying on the ground, Jenny felt cum begin to rain down on her as they orgasmed, spraying it all over her legs, stomach, face hair. Her eyes remained closed, but she heard low groans as they came, using her body. As time stretched on, the felt the train decelerate and the brakes screech, pulling to a stop. As the doors whoosed open, she felt the men release her body and exit the train, and lay there, alone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Train

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds