• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Train Bitch From Italy

The Train Bitch From Italy

The landing of troops in Italy was brutal and I narrowly dodged bullets for what seemed like forever to see my friend’s head blown off by those fucking assholes. When we finally took the beach I could relax.

Our regiment was an all black regiment, and not many of us were left. The sun was beating hot and the Italian scenery was amazing. After we established our base we were free to visit and check out the towns during our wait for assignment so me and my friend Darrel would go out in the southern Italian towns checking out the Italian bitches.

The people would stay out late and party so we decide that we would also. I did have a girlfriend back in the states but what chances would I have to fuck one of these bitches again.

A week passed with out any luck when we were assigned a mission to go over to central Italy to join up with the other units there. So Darrel and me headed to the train station. We thought this was gonna suck because we had to fight again when we got there. We were at the train station where we noticed a sexy as hell girl. Darrel seen her and told me that this bitch would feel his cock in her for sure. We introduced our selves, and luckily she could speak somewhat decent English.

We started talking and she was going to be on the same train with us the trip and would take about 10 hours. We were given a train box room to spend the 10 hour trip in, Carma was next to us. We talked a while then she said that we should leave because she’s gotta shower.

We were talking and Darrel suggested a great idea we should really fuck this bitch as revenge for our friends who were shot by these bastards, I said hell yea we gotta. I couldn’t wait to fuck this Italian pussy man to make her scream in pleasure. So we went back to her room and she opened the door for us, let me say she was sexy as hell, she was 21 years old from Sardinia. She had full lips, tan, brunette with her hair pulled back about shoulder length. She looked so small compared to us. Me being 6’1 200 pounds and Darrel being 6’2 225.

Darrel was smooth talking this bitch like mad, making her laugh and feeling up her legs, she was pushing away a little. Darrel persisted and I felt something was gonna happen so I left to freshen up a little. Man were gonna fuck her bad I kept thinking. When I got back I seen Darrel kissing Carma and rubbing her legs, and inner thigh. She was wearing a white shirt with a knee length skirt. He was pawing her tits with his hands and sticking his tongue all down her throat. She tried to relent and stop but Darrel was too strong and he kept her down while I went over there and started licking her neck. She started to moan and Darrel told her now she was going to service him, she looked scared as he pulled out his dick, it wasn’t even hard yet I could tell she never seen anything that big before, she just stared at it and Darrel laughed and said this is what your gonna be sucking on.

She tried to resist, He then yelled FUCKING EAT IT BITCH. He grabbed her head and gave her a little bit of a hit on the cheek saying that she better follow all orders of soldiers occupying her country he took the back of her head and her lips brushed his dick, he forced more and she took his dick in her mouth. She wouldn’t suck it for long, Darrel said loudly “Fine Bitch if you ain’t I’ll will make you” and started to brutally face fuck her grabbing her cheeks and forcing it in until his balls smacked her lips. I could see her tearing up. He slowed down and told her to suck his dick. She began sucking his erect dick she took about 9 inches in and started sucking loudly slurping on his dick his precum was cumming out her lips your gonna take my black cock bitch he said.

I was watching this Italian bitch sucking off my friend and then she took it out and started to lick the sides of dick up and down then taking as much as she could he took her head and forced all of it in she was gagging as her face was entangled in his pubic hair. He kept her head there, she was pushing away but Darrel held her head all the way in his 11 inches. He started to say oh baby I’m gonna cum in your mouth then he started cumming and she tried to back off but he held her head there and cum was coming out of her mouth it seemed as he let out a gallon all over her, she looked at him hoping it would be over, he snickered and laughed oh this is only the beginning bitch now your gonna suck my friend, when she didn’t move to me I grabbed her by her arm and got her on her knees and I took out my already hard dick and shoved it in her face I held her head with both hands as I was face fucking her with my 10 inch dick I could see her face with tears coming down because of the size I kept on violently face fucking her face. Grabbing the back of her head and face fucking her. I told her to look at me when she sucked me off.

Darrel pulled her skirt off and started to finger her. “Damn this bitch is tight as a mother fucker”. He was fingering her and feeling her breasts under her shirt she was moaning and speaking in Italian loudly, he told her to keep it up and that it was getting him hard. She started to ask if this was all as I let my cum out all over her face and it nearly choked her as she tried to talk.

Darrel didn’t answer her but he replied by putting his dick near her pussy lips then with out warning thrusted as hard as he could in her she screamed in pain immediately, he continued to fuck her as hard as he could making her shake and moan loudly, I was groping her tits as she was on the train couch getting fucked by this huge black man then he told her to sit on all fours and as he continued to fuck her she sucked my dick I kept on making sure this bitch wouldn’t forget the fucking sheds getting by slamming her head down on my dick I heard Darrel slapping her ass and saying this is the best pussy ever, I ain’t ever seen a bitch this wet.

He took his 11 inch dick out and tried to get it in her ass she let go of me and started crying and asking in Italian please nooo noo he said I don’t understand you bitch and as he got his dick head in there she was squirming in pain he kept her ass right there with his hands and started putting more in he stopped about half way and just fucked her like that. She wouldn’t suck me because of the fucking she was getting so then I got up and got her up and me and Darrel fucked her pussy and ass and she stared screaming something in Italian, I don’t know what. Darrel’s cock got all the way in and She never stopped screaming for the 20 minutes we were fucking her. I shut her up with my hand. This was a site to see an Italian bitch being fucked by me and Darrel at the same time I fucked her slit and told her she was getting a fuck for all my buddies who were shot by those dirty Italians.

I was about to cum so I took it out of her pussy and put it near her mouth she wouldn’t open so Darrel forced her mouth open I put my dick in and cummed a lot in her mouth she swallowed most but some came out and overfilled her mouth then Darrel said fuck this he cummed all over her face and tits cum flew in her hair and everywhere she was fucked so hard for about an hour. I said that we should clean our cum with her the shirt she was still wearing. Darrel had a better idea, he went over there told her she was a black cock whore. He grabbed her hair and cleaned his dick with her hair and told her that we will fuck whenever we wanted.

We reached the city and left he never fucked her again but who cares this was only the first on our many Italian fuck whores.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Train Bitch From Italy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 599 milliseconds