• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The 'Train' Experience

The 'Train' Experience

12

In the quiet suburbia known as Westmont, they were the in-crowd of the thirties and early forties set. These married couples were all affluent, sophisticated, intelligent and attractive people and they naturally gravitated together in a gourmet super club that met once a month in one of their homes. Cocktails, gourmet meals, wine and lots of stimulating party conversation made it a very enjoyable time for everyone. They were a comfortable, friendly, close-knit group.

Who am I? I'm one of the husbands in the group and I have a story to tell about our gourmet super club. The evening when it went far beyond what it had been.

Perhaps I should provide a brief description of the members. My name is Dan and I am a successful corporate lawyer, age 32, 6 ft 2 inches tall and an athletic 210 lbs. My wife Bonnie is 30 years old, a 5 ft 6 inch tall blue-eyed blonde with a trim body that is both busty and leggy; a great combination in anyone's book. The other couples are Joe and Dianne, the youngest couple, both 30 years old, of Italian descent and very fit; Jack and (can you believe it) Jill, well preserved old timers at 41 and 37 years old; Mike and Sally, in their mid thirties and both avid gym fanatics; Pete and Barbara, late thirties, an attractive couple, the most conservative of our little group; and last but not least, our next door neighbors, Tom and Carol, both in their mid thirties and very good looking.

Carol is a real pistol, having one of those rare personalities that can really get things going at a party. Whenever things get a little wild, you can be sure that Carol had a hand in it. Being a gorgeous redhead contributes to her capability as an instigator because men are naturally inclined to go along with her flirtatious escapades and the woman like her, despite her effect on the men. That's because Carol knows how to be a good friend and "just one of the girls" on the numerous occasions that the women get together.

This particular evening we were at Tom and Carol's, had finished a wonderful meal and were gathered in the large basement recreation room of their spacious home. As often happens, the group had split into the men on one side of the room around the bar and the ladies at the other end relaxing on couches surrounding a large fireplace. A flickering fire in the fireplace added to the cozy atmosphere. By this time in the evening everyone was getting a bit buzzed and boisterous laughter rippled through the room.

The guys were talking over current event's when Jack mentioned that he heard Rush Limbaugh on the radio comment about something called a "train" that was the latest rage for American teenagers. Limbaugh had bemoaned the fact that Bill Clinton popularized oral sex and, as a result, teenage boys and girls had developed a group activity involving fellatio. As several of the men present were fathers of teenagers, there was an immediate reaction to this news.

"Damn", said Pete, "just what the hell is a "train"?" Jack laughed and said that the inference of the talk show host was that the boys got in a line with their peckers hanging out and that the girls went down the line sucking on them. "You've got to be kidding" said Pete, looking indignant, and then commented that he was sure that his 15-year-old baby girl would not do such a thing.

Joe chuckled and said "I sure wish they had "trains" when I was a horny teenager". "Damn right!" said Tom and Mike in unison, both being fathers of teenage boys and thus proving that a double standard was alive and well in suburbia. All of the men laughed and heartily agreed, except Pete, who exclaimed, "I just don't believe that this "train" thing is actually happening".

At that moment, Carol, being a good hostess, was approaching the bar to get more wine for the women seated around the fireplace. "What "train" thing?" she innocently asked. Tom looked around at his wife and said "you won't believe it".

"Try me" said Carol, never one to be easily brushed off. "Well', said Tom, "it seems that teenagers today have a new party game" – "a new version of spin the bottle you might say." At this, several of the men laughed and poked each other in the ribs. The male hilarity caught the attention of the women sitting on the couches and they moved over to where the men were congregated.

"Hey guys, your better halves want to know what's so funny" said Barbara. Tom pointed at Jack and said "ok fellow, you brought the subject up, now you finish it". Jack looked around with some embarrassment and saw that everyone was looking at him. The men were grinning and the women looked inquisitive and a little irked at being left out of the fun.

So Jack related again what he had heard on the radio. "I don't believe it" said Barbara, Pete's strait-laced wife. "Kids wouldn't be doing those things" said Sally, the protective mother of a teenage boy. Dianne snickered and said to Sally "how do you know that?"

Everyone fell silent for a moment and then Tom laughed and said "well, this "train" game sounds like a hell-of-a-lot-of-fun to me". All of the guys except Pete laughed, nodding their heads in agreement. After a moment, Mike looked at Pete and said, "come on Pete, if you were a high school kid again and had a chance to participate in a "train", you'd do it in a heartbeat". Pete thought for a moment and smiled sheepishly. "Yea", he said, "I'd be in line with the rest of you guys with my pecker stuck straight out for the girls on the "train"." His wife Barbara smacked him on the arm with an open hand, but a slight smile was tugging at the corners of her mouth.

Carol looked around at the women and emphatically declared "hell yes, as a teenager I would have hopped on that "train" too" which brought cheers from the men and giggles from the women. Bonnie, my wife, flushed slightly as she too admitted that if she were a teenager today, she might just go along for a "train" ride. I was quite surprised. Bonnie is a very private person and her public admission caused raised eyebrows around the room. The other woman sat quietly, not saying anything.

Carol giggled and exclaimed "wow, just think of it, a bunch of stiff cocks in a row; that sounds downright mouthwatering to me" and everyone laughed in appreciation of the exaggerated lustful look on her face as she spoke in jest. That broke the ice with some of the other girls. Jill pointed at Jack and said, "hey, the way you beg for blowjobs, I know that you'd go for a "train" ride if you had the chance". Jack nodded enthusiastically to everyone's amusement. Dianne giggled and told her friends that Joe loved nothing better than for her to go down on him. Joe, in response, reported that Dianne was very fond of oral reciprocation, particularly as in a "69". Dianne turned red, but laughingly agreed to the truth of that statement. Sexual tension, enhanced with a liberal amount of alcohol, was slowly building in the room.

Well, you can count on Carol to keep the ball rolling. Standing in the center of the group, she stared into space for a moment with an inquisitive look on her face and then said "I just can't picture how the "train" would work; just what do the kids do?" "Blowjobs" the men chorused. "I know that" said Carol pretending exasperation, "but do the girls just pick one boy or do they rotate and do all the boys".

"Well", I said (not to be out shined by my wife's immodest disclosure). "it would be more fun if the girls changed stations on schedule; that's definitely how I'd run my railroad". This got a good laugh from everyone. Jill asked, "do the teenage girls change partners after so much time; perhaps on some signal like in musical chairs". "Probably", said Jack, "that would make the most sense". "How does the game end?" asked Sally and Carol quipped "when all the guys have cum to their heart's content of course". Everyone laughed and applauded in agreement.

"Well, I certainly never did anything like that when I was a teenage girl" snorted Barbara. "And don't you wish you had?" replied Carol. "Didn't you ever wonder about all the hardons in high school that you didn't get to hold in your hand, much less in your mouth?" Now the guys were all grinning, including Pete, Barbara's husband. "Think of the missed opportunities" said Carol, seductively smiling at her circle of friends. Then she cooed "so many cocks and so little time" with a pout on her face and that had everybody chuckling.

I should tell you that my friend and neighbor Tom is a real opportunist. On impulse he floated a trial balloon. "We can establish our own gourmet super club "train" right here tonight; just among friends, and we can discover what teenagers are doing these days". Having captured the group's attention, Tom went on. "Call it social research to gain a better understanding of teenage sexual practices". Everyone snickered and Carol said, "yea, right Tom, you are such a benevolent soul". She grinned and continued. "Like you're really interested in teenage culture and not focused on that stiff prick in your pants." "Guilty as charged, your Honor" admitted Tom. Everyone laughed again, but you could see that some (and not just the guys) were thinking about how exciting it would be to experience a "train".

Tom knew momentum when he saw it, so he stoked-the-fire by saying "of course teenage girls are curious, but you ladies are experienced in such matters, so the motivation for our "train" should be different. "Yea", said Carol, "every time I go down on you, there are always lots of rewards for me to enjoy". She smiled and addressed the men in the group. "You guys are so easy, it's almost like highway robbery. If a woman sucks your dick, you'll do anything for her." This comment was greeted with affirmative hoots and cheers from both the guys and the girls.

Tom again sensed the moment and spoke up. "Here's an opportunity for fun that can be had in the secrecy of our little group and no one else will ever know." Looking around at his now silent friends, Tom continued. "We can find out what a teenage "train" is like and we can create an extravagant prize for the most successful female participant." Now Tom had everyone's attention. "Let's say each guy throws two hundred bucks into the pot and the lady who wins the contest will enjoy a day at the elegant Westmont Spa with all expenses paid. The guys eagerly agreed to the contribution, if for no other reason that to one-up the girls. There it was; the challenge had been made.

Everyone was now quiet, each afraid to speak, not knowing what their spouse would say, or their friends might really think. For several years they had shared good food, fine wine and lively conversation, but were they ready for this? Some were looking down; others were looking around the room.

Carol was the first to speak. "Ok girls, let's be honest. How many of you, if you were teenagers today, would do a "train"?" "Let's have a show of hands." The six women looked from one to another, then at their husbands. Carol put up her hand and looked at Bonnie, who slowly raised her hand while looking directly at me (I barely maintained a poker face). Dianne, Sally, Jill and Barbara looked at one another to see who would disagree, but seeing no strong resolve, they slowly raised their hands, making it unanimous.

Carol, the instigator, was now in high gear. She gazed at her husband and ten close friends standing in a cluster. "Well, we aren't teenagers anymore and we didn't get to do a "train" when we were in high school. But as Tom suggested, we can have a little harmless fun and do our own adult version of a "train", or we can laugh it off as party chatter gone too far and forget about it." Nobody said anything.

Dianne, with an embarrassed laugh, finally broke the silence and asked "well, what do we do now" and glanced at her husband Joe who appeared to be somewhere between bewitched and bewildered. Mike looked at Sally and said, "babe, if you want to do this, I'm ok with it." Sally looked back at him and then looked at Barbara, her closest friend in the group. Barbara looked at her husband, then at the other husbands and wives. Everyone was now swiveling heads, trying to determine the group dynamic.

Tom spoke up again. "Ok, as a starting point, let's talk about how we would set up the "train" and the proposed rules. When that is done, everyone will have a chance to say yes or no." Looking around the room he added, "if the decision isn't unanimous, we simply won't do it. Is that fair enough?"

I cleared my throat, glanced at Bonnie, and said, "there are six guys and six girls". "Most model trains run on an oval track, so the guys could be in two rows of three chairs, back-to-back, and the girls can make the circuit around them". "Good idea" said Tom, "that would certainly make a nice track on the rug in front of the fireplace. Sensing a lessening of resistance on the part of the women, Carol quickly injected that each wife would start with her husband, then rotate clockwise. After a few moments of silence, Jill asked "what would be the signal to change partners?" Tom thought for a few seconds and disclosed that he had a program on his laptop computer that would "beep" at whatever time intervals were set. I made a suggestion. "What about three minute intervals?" Joe spoke up and said "that would work". More silence. Mike asked "what happens when a guy cums? Tom hesitated, the said "how about if he moves over to the couch and watches. "No way" said Carol, "let the next girl get him up again as we need scoring opportunities in order to win," "That's true" said Jack, "the mathematics might not work otherwise". Sally asked "how is the winner decided?" Carol paused, then said "the first girl to shallow cum for a second time wins the contest". There was another brief period of silence as the group absorbed all that had just been discussed.

Carol broke the silence. "Ok girls, let's get our act together". "This can be a lot of fun for us too". Observing excitement on the faces of the other women, Carol continued in a louder voice. "So, are we up to it? Or are we going to chicken out like the guys think we're going to do? Do you want a chance to win a luxurious day being pampered at the spa?" The girls all jumped up, carried away in a burst of enthusiasm, got in a circle like a soccer team and cheered in agreement.

I couldn't believe that it was really going to happen.

Tom quickly took charge. "Ladies, please go into the adjoining room and disrobe while the guys set-up the track with two rows of chairs." Carol, ever the efficient hostess, herded the wives into the other room. Tom stepped over to his computer and within a short time had programmed it to signal with a "beep" at three-minute intervals.

The guys looked at each other. The shock had worn off and been replaced by lust, pure and simple. Whatever reservations may have been held about their wives sucking another man's cock had evaporated with the thought that they each might get blown by six sexy women that night. Off came the men's clothing. Tom lined the chairs up. Joe and Jack sat next to me; Mike, Pete and Tom were stationed behind us, facing outward. It was very evident that excitement in the room was rising rapidly.

Carol peeked through the door and asked if the "train" was about to leave the station. "All aboard" was the resounding cry from the seated engineers. Carol led the parade of naked ladies back into the room and each took position on her knees before her husband. The moment had arrived.

The women were clearly as excited by this adventure as the men. I looked down at my beautiful Bonnie on her knees before me, her blue eyes smiling up at me. Her breasts were heaving slightly and her pink nipples were extended in an advanced state of arousal. It was an enchanting sight. The first beep sounded and she reached out and took hold of my semi-hard cock and began to stroke it gently. Soon I was fully erect and Bonnie slipped the head of my penis through her parted lips and started to suck. I was in heaven. I looked to my right and watched Dianne inhale Joe's long penis into her mouth. Beside her was Jill, stroking Jack's thick shaft as she hungrily sucked on the head. I was experiencing visual overload. Bonnie established a nice rhythm, bobbing her head up and down, taking me into her throat as far as she ever had. It occurred to me that my highly competitive wife really wanted to win a day at the spa and I silently wished her success in this endeavor. I was also excited by the thought of other female lips that would soon be wrapped around my throbbing cock.

Another beep emitted from Tom's computer and Bonnie moved clockwise and was immediately replaced by Sally, who grabbed my erection and began licking the head as she firmly stroked the shaft. Sally is an athletic girl with large brown eyes that were locked on me as she sucked and stroked. I watched as her sexy mouth began travelling up and down my rigid shaft and her tongue wetly caressed the head. Her pert breasts jiggled with her movements and I reached down to fondle her hard nipples. They stuck out like erasers and I wished that I could lick and kiss them. Then I remembered to look to my right to watch my sweet Bonnie as she slurped on Joe's hard dick. This was the first time I have ever seen such an erotic sight and I was spellbound. Beyond her, Dianne made a slow, tantalizing path with her wet tongue up and down Jack's cock and then attacked the engorged head with her lips.

Beep again. Sally released my cock and Barbara quickly took me in hand and drew my manhood into her hot mouth. Barbara, the Girl Scout leader, PTA mother, the perfect Westmont society wife, was sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. God it felt good. I leaned forward to admire her pear-shaped ass as she stroked my cock between her luscious lips. Her milky white breasts surged with the motion created. I quickly realized that I wouldn't last long if I didn't exert some control, so I clinched internal pelvic muscles and hoped that I would enjoy at least a full circle around the track.

Jack was not so lucky. My wife's blonde head was a blur of motion as she sensed his loss of control and she went for the gold. Soon Jack was grunting and his cum was spurting into Bonnie's open mouth, the first score in the contest.

I knew that Carol was a serious contender as she was right behind me with her lips locked around Mike's stiff cock and his deep moans were rapidly increasing. Evidently having a gorgeous redhead vigorously suck his cock was too much for Mike as his climax soon erupted into her soft mouth. Mike collapsed back in his chair as Carol gently licked up the cum that was running down his wilting shaft.

Another beep sounded. Carol shifted around the corner and looked me in the eye, a drop of Mike's cum dribbling down her cute chin. Her tongue snaked out and she quickly licked my bulbous cockhead, then plunged down the shaft until her nose was pressed into my pubic hair. Then up again and back down, those alluring green eyes gazing into mine, part of her diabolical scheme to coax the cum from my balls. But not yet. I did more muscle clinching and she smiled around my cock, knowing what I was doing. Carol's right hand cupped my balls as she fondled them in an attempt to overcome my weakening defenses.

Ahhhhhhhh. Pete in the row behind me exploded in Dianne's mouth with a load of cum, unable to withstand the nurturing ministrations of the dark-haired Italian beauty. Glancing to my right I noticed that Sally was carefully licking Jack's still deflated cock. It began to throb slightly as her tongue slowly traveled its length. Jack was still in the game.

The computer beeped again. Now Jill was kneeling before me. She leaned forward to rub my cockhead around her large nipples before planting it firmly in her open mouth. My aching balls are laden with cum, but I wanted to hold out, despite the fact that a beautiful woman was now sliding her tongue up and down my shaft, licking the head, then holding back the foreskin and gently caressing the sensitive head with her fingers. This girl really understands an uncircumcised penis. Jill rolled my foreskin forward while her dainty fingers swirled around the head, lubricated by my pre-cum and her saliva. Then Jill rolled my foreskin back and her wet mouth covered the head, her tongue swirling around and around, driving me into ecstasy as she began to steadily stroke my hard shaft with increasing speed. Jill's head bobbed in my lap as her lips and hands lovingly stroked my erection. Just then Tom let go with a mighty cry as Sally collected her first mouthful of cum. Moment's later Barbara was rewarded with a spurting load of cum from Jack, his second orgasm of the evening and her first score. Nice going Jack.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The 'Train' Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds