The Train Ride

"Oh, My, God, Beta," she groaned as she pulled him down into her deeper and deeper.

Again and again, his big cock shuddered and fired, sending gusher after gusher of his hot, thick semen into her. She accepted him totally, her hungry cunt. Ravenously consuming his potent hoard of cum. At last, he felt his balls empty themselves of the last gob of stockpiled cum. "Oh, God, Mother," he whispered, kissing her cheek, "was that as good for you as it was for me?" "I've never been so fulfilled," she murmured, "never been so pleased. I'm so proud of you."

As he heard her praising him, he realized that he was still hard. Slowly, he began to saw his swollen maleness in and out of her pussy. "Oh, My Beta," she cooed softly, "that feels so good”. In and out went his cock as the train swayed and vibrated in rhythm with their love making. Inside their own world of pleasure and wickedness, they ignored the world as it sped by outside their window. Time slowed for them and seemed to stop as they made love. Finally, drenched in sweat and nearing exhaustion, Rohan felt his balls tightening once again in pre-ejaculatory anticipation.

Then, just as he felt his scrotum erupt in fire as a great gusher of cum spewed through it, his mother's pussy collapsed down onto his cock. "Oh, Fuck, I'm cumming again," she growled out. “I Love it."

"Fuck, I'm cumming tooooooooo," he groaned thrusting himself deep into her and releasing another powerful stream of semen into her cunt. Their bodies locked together in incestuous union as they tried to become one. Rohan had never felt such love and need for another person in his whole life. His life had been meaningless until now. Now he had someone to live for. Someone to truly love. Someone to love totally, completely with reservation. He was hers to do with as she saw fit. He was no longer her son. He was now her love slave. At last, his cock stopped erupting inside of her. Slowly, he eased his slowly shrinking manhood back out of the satiny sheath of her vagina.

"Oh, Mother, I've never felt so much in love," he muttered, rolling off her and snuggling up next to her. "I love you!"

"I feel the same way my love," she cooed, covering his face with soft, wet kisses. "I don't know if I can ever let you leave me again?"

"I never want to," he cried, "I want to be yours forever and ever."

Neither of them knew what the future held for them. But Rohan knew that his whole life had changed during the past few hours. He would never be the same again. He had been twice born inside of his mother's pussy. Now he was just beginning his new life with his mother. He wanted her by his side as a lover, friend, and mother. Life was wonderful.

All girls and women if you want to give me any suggestions or want to share your experiences with me email me at the link below.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Train Ride
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds