• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Training of Michael Ch. 04

The Training of Michael Ch. 04

Lady Victoria opened Her eyes as jasmine opened the drapes to let the morning sun in. "Good morning, Mistress," chirped jasmine.

"Well, aren't we cheerful this morning?" groused Mistress.

jasmine placed the tea tray over Mistress' lap, adding sweetener and a touch of cream to Her coffee. "We are all excited this morning, Mistress," claimed jasmine. Lady Victoria chuckled, knowing that this was certainly an understatement.

"Your bath is ready, Mistress," prompted jasmine, as Lady Victoria sat slowly sipping Her coffee. Sighing, Lady Victoria placed Her cup back on the tray and climbed out of bed as jasmine placed the tray outside the door to be taken to the kitchen later.


"And just why that shit-eating grin this morning?" asked Lady Victoria.

"Well, Mistress, it's just that we all know how happy You are to be bringing the new one, and we all.....well, we just want You to know that we are all happy for You, too."

jasmine blushed becomingly and ducked her head. Lady Victoria chuckled and gave the girl a quick hug. "Yes, my dear, I am excited. In a dignified Domme way, of course!" They both laughed as they headed to the luxurious bathroom.

Lady Victoria sat on the bench in the shower as jasmine carefully shaved Her legs. jasmine's long fingers massaged Lady Victoria's scalp as she shampooed her Mistress' long red hair. Lady Victoria moaned appreciatively. "I would let you continue that for a few hours if we had the time," She said. jasmine grinned proudly.

After quickly rinsing off, Lady Victoria stepped into the warmed towel jasmine was holding for Her. Mistress led the way back into Her bedroom and sat at the vanity, while jasmine dried Her hair. A quick application of makeup and Lady Victoria was ready to dress. "We must choose carefully this morning," Lady Victoria said, halfway to Herself. jasmine was already in the huge closet, and came out carrying what she knew was one of Mistress' favorite outfits.

"Oh! That's perfect! Thank you, dear," Mistress said. She stood as jasmine fitted the beautiful red brocade corset over Her slim figure, pulling and tugging the ties until both were satisfied with the fit. Next came the matching red brocade garter belt, and red silk tap dance panties. Lady Victoria smoothly pulled on black stockings, making sure the seams were perfectly straight in back, and fastened them to the garter belt. A long black skirt of supple leather, slit halfway up the sides, was next. Soft black leather knee-high boots were brought and put on.

Lady Victoria stood, topping six feet in height in the five-inch heels. She walked as easily in them as most people did in bare feet, hips swaying provocatively as She glided to the door. jasmine brought the long leather duster, black of course, and followed her Mistress downstairs. jacob was there waiting with adam and joseph, two of the House slaves. jasmine held the coat for Lady Victoria, and the four were soon ready to leave.

troy had already brought the van around to the front of the house, and came around and opened the front passenger door for his Mistress, as jacob, joseph, and adam climbed in the back. They were soon on their way and the excitement was palpable. The twenty-minute drive gave them time to review the plans. Lady Victoria wanted this to play out perfectly, and each slave was determined to make it so, for Her. troy parked the van on a side street by the hotel, all noticing that michael was standing just as he was supposed to be. adam walked past the waiting michael to the registration counter and picked up the key to michael's room. He quickly went upstairs and collected michael's suitcases and took them out the back door to the waiting van, then continued on foot to the front of the hotel. troy pulled the van around the corner past the front of the hotel, past where michael was looking around nervously. The van's darkly tinted windows assured privacy for its occupants.

As adam walked around the corner, he came up to michael and spoke, making sure michael had to turn his back to the street to answer. Before michael could say a word, however, troy, jacob, and joseph were there. troy quickly placed a black hood over michael's head, while jacob and joseph each grabbed an arm and the three of them quickly wrestled michael into the back of the waiting van. Even though jacob had efficiently tied michael's hands behind his back, the man was still fighting.

"Stop!" he screamed. "You don't understand!" michael's eyes filled with tears as he felt his dream sliding through his fingers. "I have nothing but the clothes on my back. Why are you doing this to me?"

Suddenly, his struggles ceased as he recognized the sexy, subtle scent of Chanel 5. Surely this was no coincidence. The universe wasn't that cruel, was it? Not a word was spoken as the van turned towards home. "Mistress?" he asked softly.

"Be calm," came the reply in that unforgettable sultry voice.

He calmly lay still, feeling every bump and not caring. She was here! It was going to be okay! He was glad She couldn't see through the hood because he knew he must look a fool with that silly grin from ear to ear.

A low chuckle came from the front seat. "You think I don't know you are grinning?" She asked, with a smile in Her voice. "You will soon learn I know everything you do and think." The rest of the trip was covered in silence, as all pondered Her words.

Upon arrival at the House, troy once again came around and opened the van door for Lady Victoria, followed Her up the walk and opened the front door of the house for Her. He then pulled the van around to the back door, where he, adam, jacob, and joseph pulled michael out of the van and supported him until he was steady on his feet.

Knowing Mistress was no longer with them, michael felt safe asking, "jacob, will you please take this hood off now?" He heard jacob chuckle, eerily sounding like Mistress.

"She will remove it when She is ready," was all jacob would say, however.

The trio led michael up two steps, then into a cool room. He sniffed and smelled vanilla and cinnamon, but no Chanel 5. troy left the group and went back out to park the van in the garage and finish his chores. jacob untied michael's hands and pulled the shirt over michael's head, making sure the hood stayed in place.

michael felt jacob untie the pants and they fell to the floor. michael blushed as he stood naked, not knowing who else was in the room, witnessing his erection. jacob and joseph walked michael through room after room, still hooded, his hard cock bouncing with each step. He occasionally heard movement, and once, heard girls' giggles. It did nothing to cool his excitement, however, as he realized he was being inspected by others. He stood up a little straighter and grinned underneath the hood, glad no one could see his face. "Let them look," he thought to himself.

After becoming hopelessly lost, he felt himself being led into what seemed to be a large room, to a place in front of a fireplace, the warmth of the fire welcome after the cool air of the rest of the House.

"Stand here, at attention, until She comes for you," he heard jacob say. He felt jacob and joseph leave his side and heard the door close as they left. Was he alone? Dare he lift the hood and peek? His ears strained to hear any evidence of another person in the room, but otherwise stood stock still. After what was surely an hour or so, he changed position, slumped ever so slightly, and wiggled his hands to get the circulation going again.

"Twenty-one minutes," he heard Her say. He froze. Her heels made a light tapping noise as they crossed the hardwood floor. Suddenly, Her signature scent caressed the air around him and he knew She was right there. Finally! He felt Her hands glide across his shoulders, his chest, lightly pinching the nipples until they stood as hard and proud as his cock. Her hands continued their exploration across his stomach, and around to his ass where one finger slipped deeper and circled his asshole.

He struggled to stand still as the questing finger suddenly entered his hole and moved in and out. Impossibly, his cock hardened even more and a single drop of precum appeared on the head. Suddenly, She moved away and he felt abandoned. Still hooded, he hadn't seen jacob and joseph re-enter the room, but he felt them now. Each took an arm and led him to some sort of a bench, where he was held in a bent over position, stomach resting on the padded surface.

He felt his head being lifted and the edge of the hood lifted as something pushed at his closed lips. He tried to turn his head away, but the other two slaves held his head steady. He then understood, and opened his mouth. He felt something push into his mouth. He recognized the shape of a dildo. Her voice sounded husky when She told him, "Make love to it, boy. I want to watch you suck it." He sucked and licked and sucked some more.

"Is that the best you can do?" She asked.

He started thinking of how he liked to be sucked and was soon giving the dildo a rather good, if inexpert, blow job. The dildo was removed and immediately replaced with a hot, hard cock. He tried to turn his head away again, but was forced to keep the cock in his mouth. He had never, ever sucked another man's cock before and almost gagged at the thought.

"If you bite or harm that cock in any way, you will be sorry," he heard Her say. He felt Her caressing his butt and separating the cheeks. He started sucking the cock in his mouth, while feeling Her playing with his asshole. "You remember what we talked about, yes? That when you come to Me, I will claim you?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I remember," michael said a bit fearfully, after the cock had been removed from his mouth. He really wasn't sure he was ready for this at all. But he had given up everything for the chance to be owned by Her and he wasn't about to back out now!

"You are Mine!" She exclaimed, plunging a dildo deep into his virgin asshole. He tried to get away from the pain, but was held firmly by jacob and joseph in front and the dildo up his ass in back. He felt the tears sliding down his cheeks and thought he had never felt such pain in his life. She slowly slid the dildo out and quickly plunged deep again. And again. And again.

Suddenly, the hood was removed and he looked in the mirror in front of him. What a sight! His Mistress standing in corset, stockings, boots, wearing a strap-on dildo still shoved up his ass. Her head was thrown back as She fucked his ass without stopping. A movement brought michael's eyes to behind Mistress, where jacob was kneeling in back of Her, his head buried between Her legs.

It was all too much for him as he exploded with the hardest orgasm he had ever experienced. When he opened his eyes again, he saw Her evil grin as She promised him, "You will pay for that." Damn! He knew the rules. He knew he wasn't supposed to release without Her permission, but, he thought to himself, it was worth any punishment to see that picture!

He felt Her withdraw and watched in the mirror as She walked to the club chair and settled herself, legs apart. She smiled at him in the mirror as Her hand slowly made its way to her wet pussy. She motioned to jacob and he and joseph brought michael to where the Mistress was sitting, and forced him to his knees.

jacob resumed his place between Mistress' legs while michael knelt quietly, watching with interest as Mistress reached down beside Her chair and retrieved a small flogger. As jacob pleased his Mistress with his talented tongue and mouth, She started stroking his back with the tails of the flogger, the strokes falling harder and harder until, with a throaty cry, She climaxed. When She felt jacob start to move away, She stopped him with a quick tightening of Her muscular thighs. He immediately started slowly licking Her dripping pussy and lightly sucking Her hard clit. She almost came out of the chair when his teeth lightly bit down. She slowly stroked jacob's head, letting him know he could stop. A slow smile spread over Her face as She licked Her lips and eyed michael.

Still looking at michael, She told jacob, "Well done, boy. As a reward, I will let you decide which punishment the new one will have for his indiscretion."

jacob grinned as he quickly considered his options. "Mistress, if it please You, I would not allow him to come for a month," said jacob.

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Well, not exactly, Mistress," replied jacob with an evil grin of his own. "I believe he should be teased every day, up to the point of release."

Lady Victoria grinned as She considered. This was one of Her favorite punishments for that particular infraction, as jacob well knew. She also knew the others would delight in being given a free hand to tease the new one.

"Very well," She said., and added, "Just make sure the others know that if they tease him until he actually comes, they, too, will be punished."

"Yes, Mistress," jacob replied.

"Now, jacob, see that brunch is ready. We shall eat in the formal dining room this morning. Take michael to the baths and get him cleaned up. I will see you both at brunch."

"Yes, Mistress," jacob and michael responded as She walked out of the room and up the curving staircase to Her quarters to change. When She had left, the boys rose from their kneeling positions and michael followed jacob as they made their way to the other wing and the servants' quarters.

As they walked, michael couldn't help but ask, "Is She always this way?"

jacob stopped and glared at michael. "What do you mean?"

"Whoa! I meant nothing derogatory. I just wondered if She was always this ... magnificent?" michael asked softly, wonderingly.

The look on jacob's face softened into awe as he answered, "Sometimes, She is even moreso."

As jacob and michael continued on their way to their quarters, michael wondered if he was in heaven or his own private hell. He thought about a whole month of being teased and not allowed to come. Well, he could handle that. After all, it had been three months since he had last made love to his wife. His Mistress had ordered it so. He secretly thrilled at the sound of the words, "His Mistress." He wondered if he would ever get tired of hearing it. Probably not, he mused. Not after waiting a lifetime for the chance to be owned by One such as Lady Victoria!

They soon reached the servants' quarters and jacob led michael to the huge bathing pool, filled with steaming water. "It's fed by an underground spring," he explained. michael slowly lowered himself into the warm water, and felt his asshole sting. He moved around gingerly, trying to find a comfortable way to sit. He could see jacob trying not to laugh. To his surprise, jacob joined him in the pool.

jacob started filling michael in on what he would be expected to do. "As a new slave, there are certain rules you must remember, no matter what. There are no excuses for certain infractions." He went on to explain about how all slaves stood at attention when Mistress entered the room, and how they were expected to be silent unless given permission to speak. michael wasn't sure what to do when jacob casually reached over and started playing with michael's cock.

"Another rule of Mistress' is that all males must always be in at least a semi-erect condition, instructed jacob, casually stroking michael's cock. "You must always remain naked, except when instructed otherwise, and except, of course, for your collar."

One part of michael's brain struggled to keep up with the instructions being given, while the other part was content with the sensations coming from jacob's talented hand. To his surprise, his cock immediately responded to jacob's ministrations.

"Is it always allowed to touch the other slaves?" michael asked.

"No. This," he indicated with a squeeze of michael's cock, "is per Mistress' instructions. "She wants you to become more familiar with the touch of a man."

Considering himself a true heterosexual, michael was more than a little bothered by that statement. "Will that happen a lot?" he asked. "Being touched by a man, I mean."

"Mistress enjoys watching Her slaves being well used," jacob answered, "but you must earn that privilege."

"That's a privilege?" inquired a disbelieving michael.

jacob's soft chuckle accompanied his answer. "Absolutely. Just wait. You'll learn."

michael wisely kept his doubts to himself, but jacob continued. "When I first arrived, I was a bit of a prude, I guess you'd call it. I had never been touched by a man, nor did I want to be. But Mistress soon showed me the error of my ways, let's say."


"How did She do that?" michael wondered aloud.

"That's a story for another day. Right now, we must get ready for brunch." jacob felt the hardness of michael's cock and said, "Just remember to keep it up!" jacob laughed at his own little joke as the two dried off and headed for the kitchen, where they helped the rest of the staff prepare the finishing touches.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Training of Michael Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 456 milliseconds