• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Transformation Ch. 02

The Transformation Ch. 02

He led her into the house from the garage. She could only see a few rooms from where she was, but what she could see looked exactly like the pictures she had seen, either from their video conversations, or pics He had sent her. This put her at ease, to the extent she could be in her humiliated state. At least He looked like His pictures and His house looked the same. Either this was a really elaborate con or a He was the real deal.

"Why don't you ice that eye while I cleaned up. Meanwhile, make some supper for me. After supper we're going to talk. I want to make sure you truly understand what you're getting into," He told her.

"You remember what I like to eat, right, whoreslut?"

"Yes, Sir." They had spoken long enough that she had a long mental list of His likes, dislikes and several other quirks of His. For instance, she knew He loved tomatoes but hated ketchup. He loved grapes but hated raisins. She figured she'd be able to make a serviceable meal for Him from what was in His kitchen while He was showering. He started down the hallway, and she wasted no time getting started.

She opened the fridge, which was stocked well. She looked around and found His pantry, which was equally well-stocked. She spent a few minutes opening the kitchen cabinets and generally familiarising herself with His kitchen. Once she had, she began assembling her ingredients and cooking. By the time she heard the shower turn off, she was nearly done. She hurried to finish, and she got the food on a plate just as He came back into the kitchen.

He looked at what she had made. "Not bad. Let's hope it's edible. If not, you WILL suffer, cumslut. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said. She was generally confident in her cooking skills, but being in an unfamiliar kitchen and cooking to an uncertain timeline had thrown her off somewhat. She hoped it met His expectations.

He looked around the kitchen and saw a bowl she had used but hadn't yet cleaned. He grabbed that, and smiled. "To the table, gook bitch."

They went to the table, and He shoved her down, indicating that she should kneel by His feet. As He sat down to enjoy His meal, He took out his cock and pissed in the bowl. He set the bowl on the floor, and shoved her head in it, using His foot to press her head down. After a few seconds, He let her up. He began eating methodically and silently. Every few bites, rather than swallowing his food, He would spit the chewed up food into the bowl with His piss.

She knelt on the floor, silently, waiting for the meal to end. At long last, He finished. "Ready for your supper, slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

Just for good measure, He spit into the bowl a few times. "Then start eating. And you better not waste anything."

She put her head down and began eating from the bowl. As she began eating, He came up behind her. She felt his foot on her head as He pushed her head down into the bowl, forcing her face further into the sloppy mess.

"Fucking pig. You like it nasty, don't you, you filthy Asian whore?" He sneered.

"Sir, yes, Sir," she tried to respond, between mouthfuls of slop.

"Good. Keep eating. I want that gone by the time I get back."

She redoubled her efforts, and tried not to think about what would happen if the bowl wasn't clean when He returned. Even while trying to eat the disgusting mess, her cunt was wet and throbbing. She loved how debased she felt, kneeling at a table, being deemed unworthy to eat a meal with Him. And now she was even eating His rejected food -- literally eating food He had spit out of His mouth and mixed with His spit and piss! She was so wet with the thought of how nasty it all was.

Within a couple of minutes, He was back holding the kitchen garbage can, which He emptied near her. She could see and smell coffee grounds, fruit and vegetable peels, and what appeared to be leftovers from a few prior meals. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her over so that she was kneeling in the garbage. He shoved her down into it, telling her to cover her body in the filth and stench. Once she had done this, He commanded her to kneel again.

Once she was on her knees, He looped a belt around her neck and tightened it. She struggled to breathe, and He laughed as He watched her hands instinctually begin to come up to her neck, but then she kept her hands to her sides. Finally, she clasped her hands behind her back.

"Good little filthy cumdumpster," He laughed. "I guess you're not so stupid after all. You do have some sense in that shovelhead of yours. Now. Let's review some rules. I'm going to remind you about some of the things we've been discussing since we started talking. If something doesn't ring true to you, just let me know, bitch. Got it?" He loosened the belt so she could speak more freely.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"Good. I believe you told me you had very few limits. Your former Master had trained you well -- or so you think -- I'll be the judge of that. You don't mind piss, scat, or any other bodily fluids. You told me you can take a beating as long as I don't draw blood. You told me you're quite the pain slut, and you're quite proud of how well you can withstand pain. You're proud of your Asian heritage, but you enjoy race play. You love being humiliated and degraded in any way possible. Basically, your only limits are bestiality and the usual illegal activities. Did I miss anything, you filthy little fucktoy?"

"No, Sir" she said.

"Excellent," He sneered as he spit into her face, "Then it sounds like we're ready for tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Transformation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds