• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Trip Ch. 04

The Trip Ch. 04

12

Kim looked at her watch. It was 1:47 by its time and she was just pulling up in front of Mr. Jeffries’s house. It was a lavish southwestern style estate with pygmy palm trees garnishing the front entrance. The walk was paved with large stones instead of cement and the grounds were impeccably kept.

Kim looked down at the business card Rachael had given her a few months ago.

ERIC M. JEFFRIES

Attorney at Law

It still had his old Los Angeles address and phone number printed beneath the title.

Rachael told her that Mr. Jeffries had moved to San Francisco to care for his ailing mother not long after he finished up with Rachael’s brief brush with the law. The asshole that plowed into her Mercedes on the I-405 had the audacity to sue her for negligence. Rachael presumed he had taken one look at her car and saw dollar signs.

It was an easy open and shut case, but it had taken five months out her life and almost ten thousand dollars out of her trust fund. Still, Rachael thought Eric was an incredible lawyer. Ten times the worth of her last one that she fired after only two weeks. Eric cost her ten grand but he saved her over a hundred thousand in the suit and for that, she was extremely grateful.

Kim’s problem, she thought, wouldn’t be quite so dramatic but the consequences of the outcome more dire.

Eric was not only a criminal and claims lawyer, but he also moonlighted as a divorce attorney when the occasion (and the cash) called for it.

Kim walked up the curved pathway, eyeing the brightly colored flowers outlining it. She rang the doorbell and listened to the chime that reminded her of church bells.

A short, pudgy white man in a gray suit, sans the jacket, opened the door. He had black, graying hair that was rapidly receding at the front causing his head to shine in the sunlight. He had a long slender nose that was home to the oddly oversized glasses crowning his face.

“Kimberly Brown, I presume?”

“Yes, Eric?” Kim said extending her hand to him.

He grabbed it with a firm and arduous shake. His smile was from ear to ear.

“Rachael never told me how beautiful her younger sister was,” he said, his eyes scanning her body from head to toe. She was wearing a white short-sleeved cashmere sweater and a pair of form fitting blue jeans. Eric released her hand and unconsciously licked his lips.

“Please, won’t you come in?”

Eric opened his door wide enough for Kim to pass through and closed the door behind her.

Stepping inside, to Kim, the house looked like the interior of a palace. Kim’s own house was nothing to scoff at, but this, this was pure paradise to her.

“You have a such beautiful home, Mr. Jeffries,” she said gushing, her eyes twinkling as she looked around.

“Thank you,” he said smiling.

“Can I get you anything? Coffee? Tea perhaps?”

Kim shook her head.

“No, I’m fine thank you.”

“Fine then, I suppose you want to get right down to business.” He guided her through a large oak door just to the right of the elaborate staircase in the center of the hallway. Kim looked up the winding steps wondering what lay at their peak.

“Please,” he said motioning her through the door.

The room was big and fairly empty save for a solid wood office desk with leather chair, another plush velvet cushioned chair facing the front of his desk, a few scattered bookshelves and a black leather sofa off to the side of the room.

“Have a seat.” He motioned her toward the red client chair across from his desk.

He had a set of papers already laying in a neat little pile on his otherwise empty desk. Kim looked down at the words “decree of dissolution of marriage” on the first sheet and concluded they were most likely for her.

Eric sat on the edge of the front of his desk, directly in front of her and unapologetically roamed his eyes across her chest.

“Are these for m—,” Kim said reaching out for the stack of papers on his desk, her fingers barely touching them before Eric moved them backwards on the table, almost slipping them over the edge.

“We’ll get to that in a second,” he said with an odd grin on his face.

“First I want to know what form of -- compensation you’ll be using.”

“Well --,” Kim said blindsided. “I have a check, credit card or even debit if you’d prefer.”

“Or?” Eric asked, his brown eyes steeled onto hers.

“Or what!?” She asked almost yelling. “Can you help me or not?”

“Yes, I can help you, Kimberly,” he said running his finger down the plunging neckline of her blouse. “But only If you help me in return.”

“What!?”

Eric let his hand drop from her blouse and glared at her with a look of concern.

“You don’t share the same –“ Eric paused trying to find the appropriate word.

“Disposition,” he said, looking satisfied with the one he’d chosen. “that your sister has do you, Kimberly?” He glanced down at the divorce documents behind him, then back up at her placing his hand on her thigh.

“Her disposition?” Kim gawked. Her eyes were wide as she tried to slink away from his intruding hand.

“You enjoy the company of men, yes? I mean --,” he looked down at the papers laid out on the table again. “You married one, didn’t you?”

“I think there’s been a misunderstanding,” Kim said standing abruptly.

Eric sighed and shook his head.

“Yes, I’m afraid there has,” he said sliding the papers covering his desk back into the file cabinet. “I don’t think I can help you after all.”

“Are you serious!? You won’t take my case?” Kim shrieked on the verge of tears.

Eric stood up and walked over to her. He let his hand slide up the seam of her jeans between her buttocks. She instinctively pushed his hand away.

“Kimberly, I can’t help you if you don’t help me. Either we do this my way, or I’ll be happy to show you the door, but I will NOT debate with you about it.”

Kim said nothing. The realization of what was happening hit her like a brick. She felt tired and her resolve was crumbling more and more as it seemed like every road she took to repair her fractured life only took her to another gigantic DETOUR sign in flashing red neon lights.

The thought of going back to LA to look for an attorney not only to help her with her divorce but also to go over the legal ramifications of trying to put Ellis in prison permanently, scared her to death.

“He’s-out-and-he’s-looking-for-you”.

The words echoed through her mind once more. She didn’t know any other lawyers in San Francisco and she didn’t have the time to look and shop around. With Ellis out, time was limited as it was. Plus, Eric was the best. Everyone in LA knew that. If anyone could put her crazed soon-to-be ex husband behind bars and throw away the key, it would be Eric Jeffries.

She felt Eric’s hand rub between her buttocks again, dipping themselves between her thighs as they went. This time, she didn’t protest.

He took her hand and guided her over to the couch in the corner of the room. He bent her over its arm, pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles and eagerly plunged his short, fat dick inside of her.

Kim hadn’t noticed that he was already grunting away behind her like a madman. She didn’t care anymore. She was numb to Eric’s fucking her just as she had gotten numb to Ellis’s fucking her. She closed her eyes and thought about how little any man would have cared about her if she didn’t have a tight, wet pussy for him to stick his cock into. In the end, that’s what it was always about. It was all the same. Same story, same outcome, just a different jackass sniffing at her cunt.

She imagined that’s all Brian wanted too; the only difference was, she wanted him just as much.

Eric humped her with the intensity of a jackrabbit, violently rocking her and the couch beneath them as he did. It was over almost as quickly as it had begun as he was shooting his load inside of her in a little less than two minutes.

Eric withdrew from her cum soaked pussy and clumsily gathered himself back into his clothes, zipping up his pants and tucking his shirt back inside them. He looked down at Kim was who was pulling up her own pants from around her ankles.

“Now,” he said with a sigh, pushing the round framed glasses up from the tip of his long nose.

“Let’s talk, shall we?”

****

Later that evening, Brian was laying on the floor watching TV. His head was propped up against the front base of the couch and his fingers, intertwined in his lap when there suddenly came a knock at his door.

“Who is it?” He asked, yelling across the room.

“Kim!” Came the answer.

Brian stared at the door in disbelief. He thought he’d never hear from her again.

“It’s open!” He yelled. His eyes fixed on the opening door not believing it was actually Kim behind it. When he saw that it was, a broad smile crossed his lips.

“Well, aren’t you a difficult one to get a hold of?” He said glancing back at the television.

Kim didn’t respond. She had no intention of telling him where’d she been that afternoon, what she’d been doing – or more correctly, what’d been done to her. She decided she wasn’t going to lie either. She’d already spent the remainder of the afternoon trying to wash Eric Jeffries from her mind and body and she wasn’t going to relive all of that with Brian right now. She’d come to him to get away from it. She thought the best way to escape that argument would be to ignore it all together.

“You don’t lock your door?” Kim asked looking back at it and flipping the bolt into place.

Brian simply shrugged.

Kim looked down at him on the floor and kicked his feet.

“Why are you lying on the floor?”

“Because it’s more comfortable than the couch.”

Kim laughed.

“Why don’t you just buy a new one? They do make more, you know? Believe it or not, they have whole stores devoted specifically for people in your situation.”

“Because,” Brian said matter-of-factly and taking a quick glance at the couch behind him. “I never thought about it before now.” The words came out between short fits of laughter.

Brian tried to be angry at Kim, but the effect she had on him only made him happy when she was around.

“I just don’t think about stuff like that -- furniture and decorating and all that stuff,” he shook his head and took a long, even glance around his apartment. He looked at the small scratched dining room table, the bare, off-white colored walls that surrounded them and the drapeless blinds that clung to the living room windows.

“That’s why I need you here,” he said reaching his right hand out to hers while tucking his left one behind his head. Kim coyly grabbed it as he pulled her down beside him on the floor.

“Most of the stuff here I’ve had since I first got out on my own almost fifteen years ago.” His eyes fluttered and their gaze rested on Kim’s ample bosom. He wanted desperately to touch them, he thought how he’d love to lick every velvety inch of them, sucking her hard nipples until she moaned with delight. He quickly let the thought pass and brought his dark blue eyes back to hers.

“What you need is an interior designer,” Kim quipped.

“Like I said, that’s why you’re here,” he said smiling and brushing her hair from her face. “You’re an artist, right?”

“A graphic artist, not a designer.”

“Can’t be much difference. Just use your imagination.”

“Well, the first thing I’d do is bring some color in here. Maybe paint the walls more of an Earth tone.” She looked around the apartment, her eyes racing to every nook and cranny. “A few pictures on your walls would be good, maybe some more lighting-- sconces are nice,” she added.

“Okay,” Brian said without trepidation. He saw her eyes light up just thinking about it and it made his heart smile.

Kim eyed him suspiciously, suspecting he wasn’t really even paying attention.

“Do you even know what a sconce is?”

“Yeah.” Brian nodded his head. “It’s one of those crumbly bread things, right? With the different flavored fillings inside?”

Kim laughed so hard she almost fell over.

“What?” He asked as he laughed along with her, unsure of what he was laughing at, exactly.

“You’re really pathetic, you know that?”

Brian shook his head in bewilderment.

“A sconce is a wall mounted light fixture. What you’re talking about is a scone, silly.”

“Oh. Well,” Brian said, “in my defense, I have to say they didn’t teach Lighting 101 at UC Berkeley.”

Kim shook her head and grinned. “You’re funny,” she cooed as she snuggled up next to him on the floor wrapping her arms around his chest.

The warm feel of Kim holding his body made his mind flood with all sorts of perverted desire again.

As he and Kim watched Marilyn Monroe and Tony Curtis on his surround sound television in “Some Like it Hot”, Kim’s hands wandered over Brian’s chest and massaged it lightly. His nipples hardened in response.

Brian felt it and realized his nipples were not the only thing becoming erect at that moment. He looked down at what he had felt happening for the last minute or so.

Kim looked down to see what he was looking at. She saw the swell from beneath his pants and quickly darted her eyes away.

“Brian!” She yelled, covering her eyes. “You are so nasty!” She couldn’t help but giggle like a school girl.

“If you think that’s bad, then you don’t want to know what I’m thinking.”

Kim’s eyes reluctantly found their way back to the bulge between his legs. She felt compelled to look, but embarrassed to do so. Kim looked at the television screen again, then looked back at Brian.

“Is it Marilyn that’s got you all excited suddenly?”

Brian caught her eyes with his own and slowly shook his head from side to side.

Kim looked back down between his thighs. The hand on his chest had migrated further south and now rested on top of his stomach. It seemed to be unconsciously making its way toward the newly formed tent in Brian’s pants. She noticed her hand moving closer, then stopped as she looked Brian in the eyes. His eyes were fixed on her hand. When it stopped, he looked up at Kim. She was staring at him with suppressed desire in her eyes. He knew what it was and he knew it well.

He’d come to know that look in the few days he’d known Kim. Brian knew what she wanted, but sensed she was afraid. She always seemed afraid of his desire for her for some reason. He couldn’t quite read what was going on in her mind exactly, but he knew by the way her tongue darted across her lips, he could venture a guess and not be too far off from the truth.

“Touch it,” he whispered.

“What?” Kim’s hair flung across her face as her head abruptly turned in his direction.

“Touch it,” Brian said again, almost pleading. He had spent the better portion of the weekend wanting, no, needing this woman to touch him in any way possible. He’d tried to be as masculine and aloof about it as he could, but it was no use anymore. The only thing he desired in the world right now was to touch her and for her to touch him in return. He no longer felt the need to try and hide it. He was vulnerable now and he didn’t give a damn how it looked. His body ached for hers and he was willing to use any means at his disposal to get her.

“Please, Kimberly. Please touch me.” His breath fell from him in uncontrollably low moans. He felt as if his whole body was one giant nerve ending. Even the feel of the air around him set his body ablaze.

Kim looked into Brian’s dark eyes. They had closed to almost slivers of their former selves. Kim looked down at the head of his throbbing cock attempting to escape from the confines of his black slacks. She reached her fingers out to touch it, then hesitated again. This time, Brian grabbed her hand, placed it on top of his straining penis and slowly rubbed the front of his pants with it. For the thousandth time since he’d met Kim, he felt his entire body shudder. The sudden movement scared Kim and she moved to pull away, but Brian held her hand to him with enough force to keep that from happening.

He smoothly slid his left hand from under his head, undid his belt buckle, clasp and zipper in one motion. He then guided her hand up and inside the rubber strap of his black briefs. Her hand felt the soft hairs glide through her fingers as he pushed her hand further, further down toward that tight rod of muscle between his legs. He gently wrapped her fingers around the shaft and slid it up and down with excruciating slowness. Her fingers felt electric and sparks flew from every inch of his body.

He released her hand as Kim gained both the confidence and momentum to continue on her own. He watched her fingers underneath his pants slide up and down the silky smoothness of his cock and closed his eyes. His hips slowly pumped upwards with every down thrust of her hand. Kim watched Brian lose all control of his body, lost in the sensuous pleasure she was giving him. Brian’s head fell to the side as his groans got louder and closer together. His eyes still closed, he let his hand crawl its way blindly up her leg, digging his fingernails into her fleshy, stocking-clad thigh beneath her skirt. The faster Kim pumped her arm, the deeper his fingers dug into her flesh.

Both Kim and Brian knew he was merely seconds away from coming. Kim bit her lip at the prickling of pain Brian’s hands sent through her body. But it wasn’t a bad kind of pain. Not the kind of pain like Ellis inflicted. This pain sent a tingling sensation through her whole body and she found she liked it a lot.

Brian, just on the verge of climax, snatched Kim’s hand from his cock and in one fluid motion pulled her nubile body on top of his. He lifted his hips and pulled both his slacks and briefs down around his knees at the same time, the sudden cool wisp of air hitting his genitals as he did. She was still completely dressed but he didn’t seem to notice or care. His body was screaming for release but he wanted to come with and inside Kim. Not like this from some clinical hand-job. He wanted release, yes, but he wanted it for the both of them.

Brian hiked up her skirt and pulled Kim’s legs on either side of his hips. His fingers ripped through her pantyhose like wet paper and peeled them down the length of her thighs. Underneath, he felt the melting hot wetness through her cotton panties. He pulled them over to the side with one hand, licked the digits of his other hand and easily slid his middle and index fingers deep inside her cunt. Kim moaned and fell forward onto Brian’s chest. He slowly fingered her pussy reveling in the soft cries of pleasure she mewed at each entry. With the moisture from his exploring fingers, he slicked the shaft of his cock, and placed it at the brim of her opening.

He slowly and easily slid into her well lubricated pussy, feeling the heat flow up the shaft of his penis until it would go no further. He let out a long, arduous moan as her body eagerly encompassed his manhood. His head tilted back as he inhaled deeply through his teeth making a sizzling noise. Brian pulled Kim’s hips to his and began the first of many pelvic thrusts inside her.

Kim sat up in his lap as Brian awkwardly fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. He wanted to just rip them off like he did her pantyhose, but the last coherent part of his mind told him that it was probably too expensive to discard so carelessly. When he finally got the last button loose he angrily yanked the blouse down around her shoulders and unhooked her bra almost without trying. Her full, golden brown breasts bounced out before him for the first time. With every upward push of his hips, they lightly bounced, titillating him even more.

With his hands on her back, he pulled Kim toward him until his lips could reach the tight brown buttons in the center of her voluptuous breasts. His arms clasped around her waist, his hips thrusting with so much force her nipples jumped in his mouth at every plunge.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Trip Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds