The Trophy Wives Club 12

She moved off him and laid on the bed on her side, bringing her knees up towards her big tits, her pert, round ass pointing towards him. She cupped her ass cheek and pulled it up, revealing her tight asshole to his gaze, grinning as she saw his eyes widen and his prick lurch.

“I thought you might want this,” she said, moving her hand down and slipping two fingers into her own ass. “So I - - ahhhhhh - - I already - - mmmmm - - lubed up my butthole.” She fingered her ass for a moment before taking them out and spreading her cheeks again for him. “Come fuck Mommy’s ass, honey,” she said.

Bill knelt behind her, holding his dick and aiming it towards her asshole. The big, spongy head pushed against the almost too small hole for a moment before it popped inside making them both gasp in pleasure. Slowly, letting her get used to his size, Bill eased more of his thick cock into his mother’s butt, sliding it back and forth, going a little deeper each time.

“Gently, honey - - you’re so big in Mommy’s ass - - aaahhhhh, fuck - - yeah, that’s it.”

“Am I - - am I doing it right, mom?” he asked. “Is this okay?”

“Oh honey - - it’s fucking perfect,” she said, loving the feel of his huge dick in her ass. “You like it, honey?”

“Jesus yeah, mom,” Bill gasped, the biggest grin in the world on his face. “Can’t believe - - I’m fucking your ass.”

“Believe it, honey - - Mommy loves your cock up her ass - - ohhhh fuck - - fuck yeah - - ahhhhhhh - - fuck Mommy’s ass, honey - - fuck it,” Marie sighed, looking up at her son as he concentrated on watching his big prick slide in and out of her butt.

Her tight little hole was stretched around the thick length of his fuck meat as he packed it deeper up her ass. He’d seen plenty of anal action in pornos but never once thought he’d be lucky enough to butt fuck his own mother.

“Go on, honey - - fuck Mommy’s horny ass - - uuunngghhhh - - Mommy wants all your cock up her ass - - hard and fast, honey - - fuck Mommy’s hot ass - - hard and fast till you cum!”

Bill began speeding up, shoving the whole length of his cock in and out of her tight asshole, loving the feel of the constricting muscles around his prick as he stared at his mom’s huge tits that moved gently in time with his thrusts. After being teased for so long, he wasn’t surprised to feel his balls tightening all too quickly.

“Mom - - gonna cum soon,” he gasped, fucking her ass harder and faster.

“Do it, honey - - cum for Mommy - - cum wherever you want to.”

Bill groaned, grabbed his dick and pulled it free of her ass, kneeling up on the bed as he did so. Marie knew what he wanted and rolled on to her back, cupping her big mounds of tit flesh as he jerked his swollen cock over them. He gasped, stroking his cock faster until it jumped in his hand.

Hot ropes of thick jizz spewed out the end of his prick and splashed over his mother’s tits time and again. Creamy white lines crisscrossed over her firm mounds as Bill’s pent up lust poured out, glazing her fake titties with streams of pearly white spunk that ran down to pool in the small of her throat or in her deep cleavage.

“My face, honey - - cum on Mommy’s face,” Marie gasped, looking up at him as Bill did as she asked, moving his prick up and spurting out more jism across her gorgeous features. She laughed as she felt line after line spread out across her face, from her forehead down to her chin, running thickly over her cheeks and down her neck.

As his cum subsided, she reached out and pulled him closer, guiding his cock to her mouth where she sucked and licked it clean, tasting her ass and his cum, Bill staring at her in amazement.

“Fucking hell, mom,” he gasped eventually. “God, I love you,”

She looked up at him and smiled, her face plastered with his jism.

“And I love you, son,” she said before going back to sucking on his cock.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds