The Turnaround Part 1

Tyree managed to slide his thick middle finger into her moist and ever-loosening backdoor. His dick continued to meatily slide in and out of her clasping pussy. The two sensations threatened to send Bridget into outerspace!!!

"AHHHHH...OOOOOOH...TYREE...OH...MY....GOD...YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD...TAKE THIS PUSSY, BABY....IT YOURS...ALL YOURS...AHHHHH...I'M CUUUUUMMMMIINNNNGGG, BABEEEEE!!!," she screamed long and loudly.

Tyree began to corkscrew his dick into her as his balls began to tighten up. He could feel her wetness dripping off of his tightening balls. He started piledriving his dick into her willing pussy and slamming his finger into her asshole. He heard her whimpering and pleading for him. He also felt her flopping breasts slamming into his chest as he unmercifully and skillfully fucked her to tears.

Bridget began to cry softly because her mind could not wrap around the fucking her body was receiving. IT FELT SO FUCKING GOOD!!! She felt like she was floating on air with the number of orgasms he was causing her to have. She never knew sex could be this good and satisfying. She wanted to thank him.

As Tyree began fucking Bridget with short, quick, hard thrust that signaled an impending orgasm. She leaned up and whispered in his ear, "I want it in my mouth, Tyree. I want to be your slut. You can have this pussy and mouth whenever, wherever you want it, baby. Please cum in my mouth!!"

Tyree, upon hearing this, began to moan and grunt loudly as his orgasm raced from the base of his dick toward the crown.

"AHHHHHHH...HERE IT CUMS, BABY...OPEN YOUR MOUTH...UMMMM....OOOHHHH SHIT!!" he bellowed.

Tyree reluctantly pulled out of Bridget's wet, clasping pussy and stumbled his way towards Bridget's upturned face. She stuck out her tongue as the first spurt shot onto her forehead and hair. Tyree grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth onto his spurting dick. He felt her mouth and throat working to swallow his load. He also felt her tongue continuing to work it's magic on the underside of his crown. She held the tip of his dick in her mouth until he was totally spent. She finally released his dick and began to slowly lick up and down the length of his softening dick all the while moaning softly.

Tyree collapsed on the bed next to her breathing hard. He was seeing stars.

Bridget looked over at Tyree and smiled. She realized that she had stepped over a precipice and could not return the way she had come. She was changed forever. Tyree's dick had freed her mind to accept who and what she was. She was a woman with a huge appetite for sex and big dicks that couldn't be ignored any longer.

She wondered what she was going to do about the doctor now that she had her first taste of black dick. She refused to give it up. In the back of her mind, she heard a voice whispering softly saying, "once you go black, you never go back". She realized how true that was and began to smile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds