• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Turning of Annette

The Turning of Annette

12

I was seated on the throne, with one leg lazily over the arm and my chin supported in one hand as the door creaked open and Annette, naked, stumbled in, looking nervously over her shoulder at the Guardian. The door slammed shut with a deep echo. She stood there, trying to cover her nakedness. I rose to my feet and took a couple of paces forward, making sure my hips swayed.

"Kneel before your Mistress, slut." I barked. The sudden order made her jerk. She started to walk toward me.

"On your knees, you mongrel bitch." I shouted. She stumbled then fell to her knees as ordered. Holding her gaze, I strutted forward again, the click of my heels punctuating the silence. I walked around to her side, as her head started to follow me I shouted

"Assume the position, whore." I filled each word with menacing venom, but she did as told, straightening her back, pushing her breasts forward, dipping her chin and placing her wrists together in her lap, just as she had written about in her online chatrooms. Walking to the door I unhooked the crop, then returned, slowly circling her, making sure she could see and hear the crop as I tapped the side of my boot. I walked around her twice allowing the tension to build, only the rhythm of my heels and the tapping of the crop breaking the silence. Stood in front of her, legs apart I waited for her concentration to show signs of lapsing. Sure enough the stress position began to sag, as her shoulders began to move imperceptibly I gave her a light, stinging slash across her breasts. She yelped, but quickly resumed the position. I waited again before leaving a reddening mark across her upper arm. I leant in, gently lifting her chin with the tip of the crop.

"Look at me." I hissed. She raised her properly downcast eyes to me, defiantly looking at her reflection in the mirrored sunglasses. I watched her gulp, then as slowly and sensuously as I could I took the glasses off so she could see my eyes. Her reaction was even better than I anticipated. A little trickle of fluid pooled on the floor beneath her, increasing her shame and guilt. I dipped the tip of the crop in her piss and then placed it against her lips, "Clean it, you dirty slut" I demanded. The pink tip of her tongue licked at the sodden leather, another of the chatroom logs confirmed.

"Stand" I commanded. As she did so, I made a show of walking around her, inspecting her body. She was shivering, and mentally in the right place for my next steps.

"Hold your arms out in front of you, palms together." She obeyed unhesitatingly as I fitted the cuffs that would keep her arms bound, then hooked them with the winch. The chain rattled enticingly as I slowly forced her arms above her head. I reached for the two foot spreader bar, closing a cuff around each ankle and forcing her legs apart. A few more turns on the winch and she was balanced on tiptoe, legs spread wide, her sex exposed and unable to escape. She was whimpering now as I stood behind her, her arse muscles clenched tight as she struggled to maintain her balance.

"You,"

"are,"

"a,"

"worthless,"

"slut,"

"Bitch."

Every word was accompanied by a slash of the crop against her buttocks, and with every strike she cried out in pain. I stopped, the tears on her cheeks told me she wasn't enjoying this, yet, in my heart I suspected she wanted more, as there was no hint of her uttering the safe word. I walked across the room, making sure she could see me pick up the ball gag. Strutting back behind her, she flinched as I stroked her reddening arse, gently soothing it. Her skin was warm to the touch, soft and smooth. I whispered a shushing sound in her ear, playing with her mind.

"You will call me Mistress, you will serve me, and you will be grateful to do so." I kissed her, forcing my tongue between her lips, wrapping a fistful of hair in my hand, I forced her to submit to my need. She moaned into my mouth. I broke the hold and moved behind her again, gently soothing her before lowering the ball gag over her head and placing it in her mouth. As I secured it I made sure to press against her so she could feel the needle sharp spikes of my outfit against her back and buttocks.

"You've been bad, haven't you Slut?" I demanded. Her response, muffled by the gag was unclear. I knew that her inability to answer would increase the helplessness she felt. I decided a change of sensation was called for. The familiar clacking of my heels as I walked away from her added to her disorientation. I had gone back to the door to hang up the crop and retrieve the flogger and the bull-whip. I lashed out with the whip making it crack inches from her body, she jumped and nearly lost her footing. I waited again, judging her ready, after a couple of minutes for two more sharp cracks on either side of her head. Then I waited again, silently coiling the nine foot leather snake to allow me to get the flogger ready. It had a dozen leather cords, neatly attached to a thick, phallus shaped handle, something I intended to make use of later. Silence, apart from her sobbing and the steady drip of the dungeon's sound effects. I let her wait, building anticipation in her mind. Snot trailed from her nose, mixing with the drool from her gagged mouth. I held the flogger out, almost at arms length as I let the fronds of leather touch her skin lightly, she tensed, but the feather-like stroke of supple leather tickles so. She began to move sensuously against the touch of those soft tendrils. I moved around so I could do the same to her plump belly and tits. Her nipples gave away immediately how aroused she was as they stiffened under the touch of the leather. I moved in close in front of her again, the metal spikes pressing into her flesh. I licked her throat and cheeks before spitting on her face and rubbing my saliva across it.

"You are mine." I whispered in her ear.

"This is mine." as I placed my hand on her pussy

"And this is mine." My hand reached behind her teasing her arsehole with a sharp fingernail. She tried to speak, but of course the gag prevented any meaningful words coming out. It did, however, present the perfect opportunity for me to step back and use the flogger. A sharp flick of the wrist and it struck her buttocks from below, possibly even stinging her exposed pussy lips. Certainly she yelped. I moved slightly behind her and landed a series of criss cross blows to her back and arse, until she was sobbing. I stopped, hung the flogger on a nearby hook and then stepped in close.

"Shh my sweet, we both know you need your punishment." I said as I rubbed the stinging pain away,

"You do, don't you?" She just nodded as her body was racked with sobs.

"Now, tell Mistress how sorry you are." Again she tried to speak but couldn't against the gag. I feigned anger

"Don't dare mumble at me, you whore." I growled, slapping her breasts, which quickly became a beautiful pink. Once more, I stopped suddenly, again I stroked her tortured skin, whispering soothing words. This time though I removed the gag, she swallowed great breaths of air as the sobs slowly subsided. I concentrated on her breasts, rubbing my hands over them, feeling her nipples harden again under my palms. At that point I grasped them between my thumbs and forefingers, squeezing, pulling and twisting until she cried out in pain, then I slapped her across the cheek, hard. She shrieked as I struck her, but now there was silence, apart from the steady sound of water dripping. I stepped back, letting her see my disgust, her knees were sagging and she was beginning to bear her weight on her arms. Well, that could be easily sorted, retrieving the flogger from the door again I gently flicked it up into the vee between her legs, only once, but the contact was enough to raise her upright again. Now I stalked around her, lashing out at her calves, thighs, buttocks, stomach, shoulders and breasts at every pace or two. Soon, she was a sobbing mess, body glowing in reaction to the sharp bite of the leather. I felt some tenderness was needed to keep her off balance, I laid the flogger reverently along the saw-horse, ensuring she could see its black phallic body and fronds starkly contrasting with the red leather cushioning. Picking up a bottle of sweetly scented oil I stood behind her and began to anoint her body, rubbing the slippery liquid soothingly across her shoulders, down her spine and onto her buttocks. Standing close behind her I cupped both of her breasts, teasing her nipples with my oil slicked thumbs, her breathing changing as I took her slowly from fear to arousal.

"You trust me, don't you, whore?" I whispered in her ear, pressing the spikes of my outlandish outfit into her still sensitive skin. She nodded slowly. I took her nipples between thumb and forefinger, gently kneading them, before slowly sliding the palms of my hands across the swell of her stomach, down to her sex. Her pubic bush was luxuriant, but totally inappropriate for this scene. No matter, I would deal with that soon. As I trailed my fingers around her mound I could feel that she was wet, the dew on her nether lips sufficient proof that I was hitting the highlights of her online fantasies. I took the lobe of her left ear between my lips, gently grazing it with my teeth as my hands played with her pussy and clit. She was definitely getting more aroused, moving her hips in time with the rhythm of my thumb and fingers. I slipped one, then two fingers in her pussy, curling them forward and covering them in her natural lubrication. Releasing her ear I planted kisses down her neck as I continued to finger her pussy. The trick now would be to bring her to the point of orgasm, but without allowing her release.

"Such a good slut, so open and ready." I murmured. She was breathing deeply through her nose now, her whole body quivering under my touch as I thrust my fingers in and out of her slick pussy. I judged the time to be about right and stepped back from her, she groaned in disappointment as her imminent orgasm escaped her.

She looked at me, her eyes pleading for more. I lowered the hook holding her arms, she sighed with relief as the pressure eased, only for a moment though; selecting a pair of clover leaf nipple clamps joined by a heavy chain, I held them in front of her face, exercising each one, letting her see and hear their vicious jaws snap shut. With the crop I tapped the front of her thighs, forcing her to step backwards until her torso was parallel to the floor, leaving her deliciously exposed. Her breasts hung down, and at this point I applied the clamps to her nipples. Her satisfying squeal of pain was muffled by the gag and more snot and drool ran from her nose and mouth. A few more taps of the crop and she was in a totally new stress position, her arse and pussy higher than her head, the chain softly clanking as it swung from her teats, delivering what I could only imagine, and hope, was excruciating pain. Again using the crop I tilted her chin up, until her back was pleasingly arched, her legs straight and held open by the spreader bar. Now I walked slowly around her, circling her body twice. When I was behind her I gently scratched my nails over the swell of her arse, getting just the reaction I wanted; she seemed to push her ass against my nails, wanting more. With the back of my fingers, I grazed her pussy lips, coating them with her juices. I held my fingers under her nose.

"Well bitch, it seems you really are a slut. Do you like cock?" She shook her head, but her body had already betrayed her.

"Are you lying to me, whore?" I asked, filling my voice with as much menace as I could. The truth was, I was getting pretty horny myself as the power play had its effect on me. I needed some fun myself, but I womaned up, took the flogger and once more allowed the fronds to tease her arched back before striking her buttocks in an upwards sweep. She squealed, tensed, relaxed. It seemed as though she had a high pain threshold. I moved to the other side and repeated. There was no doubt about it. I saw a thin viscous drop of fluid extend between her pussy lips, gravity slowly pulling it down until it was almost level with the dimple of her knees. Three more lashes from the flogger at irregular intervals had tears streaming down her face, but she was obviously enjoying the scene. I needed to disorient her again somehow. I stepped back and sat upon my throne again, out of her sight as I considered what the next act of humiliation should be. My eyes fell upon a collar and leash, as my bladder warned me not to stay still for too long. First though, I should remove her gag. She started as my heels warned her of my movement, walking round to her front I squatted and removed the gag. She gulped down great sobbing breaths as the restriction was removed. I proffered the phallic shaped handle at her. Foolishly, she tried to avoid it as I placed it at her mouth. I grabbed a fistful of hair, jerking her head back painfully and thrust the thick length of false cock into her mouth, muffling her cry of pain.

"Suck it bitch, show me how much you want my cock." I hissed. I wondered whether husband Jason was ever this rough. She started to do a pretty good job, slavering over the length of plastic, wetting it with her copious drool. I pulled it out and could have sworn she groaned in disappointment. Moving to her beautifully upturned arse, I did the obvious; rubbing the thick head against her pussy lips I slowly fed the thick length into her undeniably hungry hole. Deeper it went, until she had swallowed the full eleven inches, and all that was left showing was the incongruous tail of leather strips. I rubbed my thumb over her clit, her arousal increasing until she was panting. Then I stopped. The dildo still buried deep in her, I ceased any further stimulation, leaving her hanging.

So close, but so far.

Her gasping breath filled the room as, once again, I walked in front of her. With my legs apart I unsnapped the poppers holding my leather panties, letting them fall to the floor. I turned away from her, reaching behind to take her hair in my hand I backed my arse onto her face.

"Lick me, lick my ass-hole" I commanded, holding her head steady as I forced her head between my arse-cheeks. She didn't hesitate at all, her tongue roaming around my sensitive pucker, before finally, tentatively piercing my tight little hole.

"Stick it in" I demanded. And, God bless her she did, her tongue, wonderfully stiff, pierced my arse, feeling so, so good. In that moment I knew she was truly mine. After letting her tongue-fuck me for a few wonderful moments, I pulled away from her.

"Up, stand up, straight," I commanded her, her face and chest were flushed pink, "and don't let go of that cock in your cunt, bitch." She rose upright, her face screwed in concentration as she clenched her pussy muscles to try and hold the dildo in place. She was still automatically holding her arms above her head

"You are a bitch, aren't you? A little bitch on heat, that's what you are. What's the matter, does nobody ever fuck you properly at home? Well I think you need some proper obedience training." I moved in very close, so my spiky bra and basque were touching her breasts and belly, reaching up behind her I pulled her hair so her face rose, lips meeting mine as I kissed her again, my tongue dominating hers. She was clearly starting to enjoy it so I took the chain joining her nipples, broke the kiss and slapped her face, just once sharply. As she staggered at the unexpected blow I lifted the chain pulling her tits up, nipples stretching and got a very gratifying shriek from her.

"Silence bitch." I said as she squealed. She tried to control herself, but I didn't relent on my upwards pull. Soon she was forced on tiptoe to try and relieve the pressure from the vicious clamps. I held her there for a count of ten, then released the chain. A look of relief fleetingly crossed her face as the upwards force came off, only to be replaced almost immediately by the weight of the chain as it fell free, tugging her nipples downward. Another shriek from her, another face slap from me, this time in the opposite direction. She was gasping now as the chain slowly swung against the skin of her belly.

"All bitches need to be collared." I snarled at her, picking up a tall posture collar, placing it around her neck, the bottom resting on her shoulders, she had to raise her chin as I tightened the three buckles, leaving her with her head tilted up perfectly. There were three D rings on the collar, I attached a long leather leash to the central one, then unhooked her wrists from the pulley.

"Kneel before your Mistress, bitch." I said giving the command emphasis by jerking the lead downwards. She did so, awkwardly because of the spreader bar between her ankles, I was pleased to see she had folded her hands in her lap, and that, as she sat back on her heels the dildo handled flogger was firmly trapped in her pussy. Her head, tilted up by the collar was at just the right height and position for my next move.

Standing in front of her, holding the leash in my left hand I inserted my right index finger into my own, very wet, pussy, covering it in my own juices.

"Smell your Mistress." I commanded, holding my finger outstretched under her nose. Sensibly, she made a show of sniffing my finger.

"Taste your Mistress." she opened her mouth and licked my juices, and then, unbidden, sucked the finger into her mouth.

"Good girl, did you like the taste?" She couldn't look at me, but nodded shyly.

"Good" I said, "that will be your reward when you please me in future." I stepped up close with my legs spread and placed my hand behind her head,

"Now, lick me". She was tentative at first, but soon got into it, her tongue lapping at my pussy lips and delightfully grazing my swelling clit.

"Ooh, yes that's good, you pussy whore." I allowed her to pleasure me for a few minutes, then made my next move.

"Come, bitch," I said, "heel," and started to walk to the Saint Andrew's cross, tugging on the leash.

"Heel." I repeated, more sharply. She shuffled awkwardly along the floor, her movements restricted by the spreader bar and the fact her wrists were still bound together.

"Stand." I bade her. The Cross was pure artistry, I had played with it before Annette's arrival. It was mounted on a thick wooden upright, maybe twelve inches square. There was a swivel mechanism at the point the Cross was mounted upon its support allowing the angle of the whole thing to be adjusted from nearly vertical to fully horizontal, as well as allowing the victim to be rotated through a full circle. Each arm of the cross must have been eight inches square. In deference to the clientèle's comfort, leather padding in a rich red hue supported the back, buttocks, arms and legs, with solid eye-bolts and straps to hold them tight should it be deemed necessary. In my view it would be necessary to strap Annette down tight in order to shave off her luxuriant flourish of pubic hair; I preferred to have her pussy as smooth as mine. As soon as I had her properly restrained I set to work. Her hips were moving as I snipped at her unruly pubes, trimming them short, then I gently bathed her pussy before lathering her stubble with warm water and a badger's hair shaving brush, ensuring the bristles stroked her clit. Showing her the wicked looking cut-throat razor she shook her head as I methodically scraped her pussy clean, finishing with a lick of my tongue over her clit and a warm towel. She had begun protesting but this soon turned to erotically charged moans as I got closer to the gash between her legs. Little drops of clear dew had gathered on her pussy lips and even trickled down into the cleft of her arse by the time I was done.

I stood back to admire my handiwork, wondering how she would explain this to her husband. I stroked her pussy, coating my fingers in her juices, then moved them to her tight little pucker, spreading her juices around it, watching it twitch under my caresses. Picking up a small heavy metal plug with a furry tail attached I lubed it then pushed it slowly in, overcoming the resistance of the tight rings of muscle, she squealed with pain as finally it popped in, the tail hanging between her legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Turning of Annette

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds