• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Turning Pt. 01

The Turning Pt. 01

I'm Karl and my wife is Ann. We're in our early 40's, married for 18 years and are very happy with every aspect of our life. Our sexual relationship is a very good one, and we try to keep things spiced up to a point. Ann is a very good lover and fulfills my every need. She's 5'6", with 36D breasts, beautiful pussy (nice and tight), and is an excellent cock sucker. She can either be very nasty or very passionate when it comes to sucking my cock, and I'm happy with either! Now Ann doesn't swallow, or like facials, which is fine with me. She does let me come on those beautiful tits of hers though, which is one of my favorite things to do.

We don't role play per se, but in the past year or so, she's found that bringing up certain situations, like voyeurism, or her pleasing multiple men, or her with another woman makes me extremely horny. Like a lot of men, I do fantasize about those things, but always with Ann as the center piece of the scenario. She always says that she wouldn't do any of the things she talks about, and I understand that...it's just role play.

Now, I like to watch porn; Ann does not. She's always felt that it's cheating somehow, although she's never gotten mad at me when I admit to watching it. And I've always told her that to me, I'm envisioning her in the scenes, not the actress. I like watching different scenes, from women masturbating with toys, hand jobs, to blowjobs, cum on tits, oral cream pies, male/female, male/male female, female/female...Well, you get the picture, and I've always wanted to watch with Ann.

The Hot Tub

We have a lot of fun in our hot tub, which generally leads to me fucking Ann and making her come multiple times. The warm water, the jets, the tight t-shirts she wears that accentuate her wonderful tits, they all play a part. On this particular night, we settled into the hot tub and began kissing. Now Ann is an awesome kisser! Like her blow jobs, she can be either very passionate or very nasty. On this night, I could tell that Ann was in a nasty mood. Snaking her tongue into my mouth, making sure her kisses were very wet and drippy...Yeah, she was in a nasty mood.

I took her t-shirt off and began sucking on those nipples, which sends her through the roof.

"Ah fuck, that goes right to my pussy," Ann said, breathing heavy now.

"I know it does, that's why I do it," I replied.

I spent a couple minutes on those tits, and during that time, she began stroking my cock. Now as I said earlier, I love a good hand job, and Ann is great at giving them. She began stroking me slowly, getting me hard, then she picked up the pace. I leaned back and she got in front of me. She likes to watch her hand move up and down my shaft and then look at me to see my excitement.

"Careful baby," I said, "we'll end up with a sticky hot tub!"

With that, I raised by cock out of the water and laid back supporting myself with my arms on the edge of the tub. Ann got the hint and moved between my legs, taking my cock into her warm mouth.

"Is this what you wanted?" she said between deep throating my cock.

"Yes," is all I could say.

She spent the next few minutes stuffing my cock into her mouth, then coming off it and letting her saliva drip down the shaft, as if I had cum in her mouth and she was letting it out. Wow, what a sight! Having enough of that and ready to plow my cock deep into her pussy, I moved her back and told her to sit down on the bench that went all around the hot tub.

I positioned my cock at her pussy and said "Tell me what you want baby?"

"I want your cock...In my pussy...now!"

With that, I began stuffing my cock into her sopping wet cunt all the way up to my balls.

"Ughh" she let out. "That cock...is so...big...fuck me, fuck me!!"

"You like getting fucked don't you baby?"

"Yes," she replied. "You like watching me suck your cock don't you baby?" she asked.

"Well, I said, I like watching you suck 'a' cock," I said, hoping to spur another topic...And it did.

"Oh, so you like watching me suck 'a' cock...Maybe another cock?"

"Yes," I replied. Now she would take the scene to the next level like she always did.

"So, what if you were fucking me like you are now, and I had another cock hanging over me that I could just suck on, like this?" Leaning her head back and opening her mouth like she was sucking on another cock, which drove me fucking crazy.

"Yeah, I'd like that," I replied, pumping her pussy even harder now.

"And he could cum all over my face for you! And in my fucking mouth for you! Would you like that baby?" She asked as she ran her hands all over her face, imitating cum being shot onto her face.

"Fuck yes!" I replied, close to the edge.

Ann was close too I could tell, so I ground my pelvis into her pussy and rubbed her clit with it to send her over the edge. She didn't last long.

"Mmmmmm, fuck! I'm coming!" She shouted, and came so fucking hard.

I didn't want to cum just yet, so I slammed into her one last time and just held there while her orgasm subsided.

"Wow, that was nice," Ann said, relaxing into the hot tub "My legs are like jello!"

I sat back and took a sip of my drink, happy that I had satisfied my beautiful wife. We sat and shot the shit for about 20 minutes, then she began rubbing her foot up and down my shaft. I knew she was ready for round two, but she had different plans.

"nuh uh," She said as I tried to get between her legs again "just sit back and relax."

She got back in front of me and began stroking my cock with her hand. It felt so good...She was stroking it long and slow, then she'd speed up and watch my reaction.

"So you liked my little scene earlier eh?" She asked.

"Yes," was all I could say.

"So, would you like to see me do this to another man?" looking down at her hand going up and down my shaft.

"Yes," I replied in a trance.

"Would you just watch?" She continued.

"No, I'd probably be jacking off myself," as she continued stroking me.

"So you'd be jacking off watching me jack him off...Nice. Then, right when I jack him off onto these beautiful tits, would you cum on them too? I mean, I'd love to see two, big, loads of cum dripping off these big titties, wouldn't you baby?"

"Fuck yes!" is all I could say. I was ready to fucking explode and she knew it.

"So, is that what you watch when you look at porn?" she asked. Now I knew I was getting into a tricky area, because as I said before, she's not into porn.

"Sometimes," I replied.

"What else do you watch?" She inquired. I could tell she was trying to get information out of me and send me over the edge, so I indulged her to see if I could get her hot again.

"Well, I watch hand jobs, of course. But I also watch other stuff."

"Tell me...Tell me what my hubby jacks off to?"

I was getting close now. "Well, I watch handjobs, blowjobs, couples, male/male/female, and female/female too."

"Mmmmm," she coo'd. "Well, I know you love handjobs and blowjobs, and I guess we've been talking about the male/male/female stuff, but we've never talked about the female/female stuff have we? So, it turns you on thinking about me with another woman?"

"Sure," was all I could say, trying not to blow my load right there.

"So, you watch two women suck on each other's tits, finger each other and lick each other's pussy...That turns you on?"

"Oh yeah," I moaned.

"So I'm assuming that you'd be jacking off to us as we explore each other? Watching to see whether I'd go down on that other woman's pussy and lick it? Would you like to see that and jack off to it?"

"Fuck yeah!" I say. "Then, when I'm ready to cum, you could both hold your tits together and let me jack off all over 'em. She could then lick my cum off your tits and suck on your nipples while she fingers your pussy. Reach down there and finger your fucking pussy baby," I commanded her.

She reached down between her legs and started to finger fuck herself hard and fast. I knew I was now on the offensive.

"That's it baby, finger that slippery pussy for me. She's licking and sucking your nipples, your slick, cum coated nipples. Maybe you'll watch a video or two with me one of these days?" I was pushing the envelope now.

"Mmmaayyybee," she moaned.

"Yeah, then you can imagine yourself sucking those tits, jacking and sucking those cocks and licking those pussies?!"

I knew she was close and she knew I was close.

"Yes, if that's what you want?" She said, almost begging me to command her now.

"Yes, that's what I want. You, watching with me, our fantasies being played out as we play with each other and cum in intense orgasms," I commanded.

"OK," she responded, getting close now. "So, are you ready to cum on my titties?" she asked.

"Yes...NOW!!" I said.

I stood up, she stood up. I was standing on the ledge and she was standing on the bottom, at just the right height to catch my huge load on those tits. There I stood, ready to unload, when she surprised me even more. Fucking her pussy with one hand, she reached under my balls with her other hand and used her middle finger to tweak my asshole. She'd never done this before. She didn't insert her finger, she just flipped it around the outside of my asshole.

Then she looked up at me and said "That's my tongue licking your asshole! That's my tongue!" and as she said it, she flicked her tongue like she was licking my asshole!

That was it! I blew one of the biggest loads ever on those gorgeous tits of hers. String after string of cum coated them and then began to drip into the hot tub as I now continued dumping my jumbo load on her tits, my own hand jacking my cock up and down.

She didn't care about the cum in the hot tub, and began rubbing my cum into her titties while frigging her pussy feverishly and pinching her nipples with her now free hand. As she pinched her nipples, she came again, knowing that she had sent her husband into a frenzy with her nasty talk, and her with him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Turning Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds