• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Turquoise Woman Ch. 02

The Turquoise Woman Ch. 02

After only a few months into the Turquoise Planet Migrations, nearly every household had a human man to provide food for the turquoise women. There were only two of the beautiful turquoise creatures in each house, a mother and a daughter, so it wasn't difficult for them to live off one human male. Each woman only needed one meal a day and each meal basically amounted to one ejaculation.

Normally, the mother would feed in the morning, (by drinking the ejaculate directly from the penis after giving the human a blowjob or a handjob), and the daughter would feed at night. The mother would jack the man off and collect his semen in a small cup for the daughter to consume through a straw. Once the daughter is old enough to have a daughter of her own (by asexual reproduction), she may drink from the human directly, but until that time, she doesn't ever see the human. This was just the way the system was set up.

One day, Belinda was slurping her nightly semen out of her cup when she asked her mother where the juice came from. Her mother smiled and said, "You'll find out when you're older, dear." But Belinda didn't want to wait; she wanted to know right then. She had heard things from some of the other turquoise girls at school, but none of them were exactly sure where the juice came from either.

One girl said, "I've heard that it comes from an alien that lives in the basement in each of our houses. You have to pull on one of its legs and then the juice comes out." Another girl responded, "I've heard funny noises when my mom goes downstairs to juice the human. And when she comes back up, she's always so excited and cheerful. I can't wait to be old enough to go see for myself what it's like!"

Belinda came up with a plan that would allow her to go see the alien in the basement. The next night when her mother was eagerly ready to go downstairs to "milk" the human for her daughter, Belinda told her that she didn't need to because one of her mother's friends had already been there and had juiced the man for Belinda. Her mother seemed rather disappointed upon hearing this but she accepted it. "Good," Belinda thought, "Now she thinks I already ate." Late that night after Belinda's mother was fast asleep, Belinda climbed out of bed and stood before the entrance to the basement. Her hearts were beating with anticipation.

She pulled open the door and went down the stairs. The basement was dimly lit. The human lay asleep on a bed on his back. He wore no clothes. Belinda was somewhat surprised at the odd-colored skin the human had, but she was most interested in his third leg, the one between the two larger ones. It hung limply over a small sack that was also part of the man. Belinda couldn't explain why but this soft third leg of the human fascinated her. She quietly crept up to the side of the bed and brought her eyes as close as possible so she could get a good look at it.

The end had a beautiful smooth head that looked very inviting. Belinda was having a very hard time resisting the urge to reach out and squeeze it with all her might. She took a big sniff right near the human's third leg. It smelled delicious. It was all so much better than she had imagined. Without actually realizing it, Belinda reached out her blue hand and wrapped it around the leg. It was so soft and warm. She squeezed it and the human awoke. Belinda jumped back, amazed at what she had just done. The human male sat up and stared at Belinda, admiring her beauty.

Belinda was nearly naked herself; she wore only a bra. Since the turquoise women feel that the bra is the only item of clothing that is somewhat necessary, they don't bother to wear anything else. "Well hello there," he said. Belinda stammered, "I touched your… your…"

"My penis?" the man finished for her. Belinda stared at him, "Yes," she said finally. He smiled. Belinda thought he looked quite handsome as well. "Do you like it?" he asked her. She stared at his penis again. She noticed it was growing longer and thicker than it was before.

She pointed, "What's your penis doing now?" He looked down at it, "Oh, it's becoming erect." Belinda watched in awe, as the penis grew three times as big as it was earlier. The man smiled because he saw that Belinda was nervously making fists with her hands as she stood hypnotized by his cock.

"Would you like to touch it some more?" he asked her, as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Without hesitation, and without taking her eyes off his penis, she said yes. She knelt down in front of him and fondled him with each hand in turn.

"Oh, that feels good," he said.

"Where is your juice?" she asked, "I'm hungry."

The man laughed, "Well honey I'm doing the best I can! Try putting your mouth over the end of my penis. That's it. Now suck it into your mouth and pull it out again. Keep doing that. That's really good." The man leaned back on his arms and enjoyed watching the young turquoise woman give him head. Belinda was enjoying herself as well. The cock felt both soft and hard in her mouth and warm all over.

"Here comes the juice," the man breathed. Belinda didn't really know what she was doing; she was running on pure instinct. She moved her turquoise hand up and down the shaft while squeezing it. This seemed to have the desired effect because soon, the man juice that Belinda was hungry for squirted out of the penis and onto her waiting tongue. She swallowed his cum, licked it up, and slurped every last bit. Belinda sucked the human dry without missing a drop.

"Mmm, that was so good," Belinda said.

When the man caught his breath some, he replied, "Hah, you're telling me!"

Belinda got up off her knees and went to the stairs. "I'll be back tomorrow," Belinda giggled.

"I'll be right here," the man said with a smile.

"Hey, what's your name?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm Belinda," she replied.

"Well thank you, Belinda."

"No, thank you," she said, giggling again. She ran up the stairs and was gone. The man got comfortable in his bed and as his cock shrank back down again, he thought to himself, "Man I love my job!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Turquoise Woman Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 435 milliseconds