The Twelfth of Never Ch. 01

Sam simply held me and rocked me gently while I slowly descended from whatever height I had reached. As my breathing slowly eased and my shaking stopped, she said: "Wow, you must have really needed that."

"It's been a long time," I gasped, "Well, a long time since somebody else was in the same room. I've used my fingers but that's never quite the same." I straightened myself up and gave Sam a long and passionate kiss. When we came up for air, I said: "Well, I guess I owe you one now."

Sam hugged me close and kissed me again. "You bet your sweet arse you do." She stood and reached under her uniform skirt to pull her panties down. "Look what you've done to me," she said, pointing to a large wet spot in the crotch. Tossing the panties on the deck, she added: "So what are you going to do about it?"

I held out my arms. "Come here."

Sam sat on my lap, arms around me, pulling my hair aside to kiss and nuzzle and lick my ear. "Make it quick, Emma" she whispered, "Just bringing you off has set me on the boil."

I reached under her skirt, and as she wanted it quick I went straight to her pussy, where I got another surprise. Sam was completely hairless and smooth. But, boy, was she wet. Her pussy was tight but so slippery that my fingers were sucked into her with little effort. For some minutes I finger-fucked Sam hard and thoroughly soaked my fingers with her juices and then withdrew them and made tiny circles with them around her clit. She was right about being on the boil. A few moments work on her clit and her arms tightened about me as she came with a loud gasp.

For a while we just sat there, holding each other close and exchanging small sweet kisses and then Sam said: "Would you like to stay with me tonight, Emma?"

"Oh, yes please."

"What about your girls?"

"They'll be okay—they're all sound asleep."

"Good." Sam stood up, holding out a hand to me. "Come on, let's go to my cabin—it'll be a bit more comfortable there."

I picked her panties off the deck and handed them to her. "You don't want to leave these for some pervert to sniff."

We walked along the companionway hand-in-hand. "We're lucky tonight," said Sam, "I usually share with another woman but she's on leave for a couple of weeks."

"Are you and she...?"

Sam laughed. "God, no. She's a fat, fiftyish grandmother and she's so straight you could draw a line with her."

I just had to ask. "Sam, why do you shave?"

"I just feel neater that way," she said, "And anyway, I always think it much nicer when you can see pussy. Here we are." She stopped and unlocked a cabin door. It was a cramped little room, but then I suppose that crew quarters don't rate very highly. There were two narrow bunks with storage lockers beneath and a side door led to what I guessed would be the lavatory. The only light in the cabin came from a very dim bulb set in the ceiling. Being on the port side, there was no porthole but the cabin door had a small square of frosted glass which would probably let in a minimal amount of daylight.

Sam started to unbutton her uniform shirt so I just lifted my dress over my head, tossed it on one of the bunks and sat naked on the other, watching her undress. The shirt came off quickly followed by the bra. She had lovely tits, tip-tilted with chocolate-coloured nipples and areolas. I reckoned they were 34B, like mine, but because she was five or six inches shorter than me they appeared to be bigger. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall. My guess had been right: she was slim and neat and her legs were fine and shapely. She gave me a little twirl before taking my face in her hands and giving me a lingering kiss.

I made to stand up but Sam said "No." very firmly and pushed me so that I was lying on my back. "I want to look at you, Emma." She knelt between my legs and began to play with my nipples, which have always been very sensitive. "What beautiful brown eyes you've got," she whispered, then: "God, Emma, you are so lovely." I have never thought of myself as lovely, but the way that Sam whispered the words sent shivers down my spine. She leaned down to kiss me deeply and I wrapped my legs around hers, pulling her close. Sam's mouth clamped on an erect nipple and I could feel myself becoming sodden again.

Sam spent a long time just massaging and kissing and licking my breasts and nipples and torso, occasionally breaking off to kiss my lips or to kiss and lick my neck and throat. I could hear incessant low moaning noises and realized that it was me making them. I kept bucking my hips, seeking relief, but Sam held me down, continuing non-stop with her sweet torture. Then in an act of what seemed to me to be mercy, she slipped a pair probing fingers between my pussy's lips and then inside me, twisting and wriggling them about. My moans became louder and I heard myself pleading. "Please, Sam... oh, please, Sam..."

Sam suddenly fingered my lips apart, dipped her head down and began long, slow sweeps of my pussy with her tongue. My moans changed into tiny cries and I could feel myself beginning to near the crest, my hips jerking involuntarily. Soft lips sucked my clit in and her tongue played delicately with it. My breathing, which had been ragged for some time, became a series of rapid gasps and then I exploded, one hand pressing Sam's head into my puss, the other clutching violently at the bed-sheets. I think I cried out as I came and it felt as if my pussy was melting into liquid. For a brief moment, my sight and hearing dimmed as I hung in some strange, aIternate universe and then I started to return, oh so slowly, to earth. I believe that was one of the best orgasms of my life to date.

I became aware that Sam had moved up my body once more and was raining kisses on my face and mouth. Still in a state of awe, I reached out to touch her cheek. "Oh God, Sam, you've just blown my brains out."

She giggled. "That's strange, I thought I was blowing your pussy out."

"Right, I'm going to get you for that." Although still shaky and a bit weak-kneed from the orgasm, I managed to flip Sam over onto her back. I was going to get her all right.

I pressed my lips down upon hers and sucked at her offered tongue. Our mingled saliva was wine-sweet and I could have supped at hers for hours. But then I lifted her arms above her head and pinned them there. I don't know why but I've always had a bit of a thing about smooth underarms. Perhaps a psychologist could explain. Just call it my own funny and harmless little fetish. Anyway, Sam's armpits looked especially beautiful to me and they had a mingled aroma of light, flowery scent and Sam's natural fragrance. I spent ages just lapping at them, only breaking once in a while to kiss Sam and drink more of her delicious saliva.

Moving down, I spent almost as much time sucking on her lovely nipples which started out erect and became even more so under my mouth. Her tits were the right size to make a good handful and I held and stroked them while feasting on the nipples. Sam also had the tiniest of pot-bellies just above her mound, something I always find incredibly sexy, and her belly button seemed to be made just to swirl my tongue in. All the time that I was enjoying the combination of mouth, tongue and Sam's body, she was making tiny whimpering noises.

At last I arrived at her smooth mound. Sam was right. It was lovely to see unadorned pussy. Her labia were swollen and slightly open, with thick beads of moisture seeping out. I could feel heat emanating from her pussy and the smell... God, that sweet musky smell of arousal almost drove me out of my mind. If Sam tasted as good as she smelled, then I was a very lucky lesbian. I drew a forefinger gently up the length of her slit, gathering pussy-juice, and then sucked the finger clean. Honey and spice.

I ran my tongue around the outside of her lips several times, from perineum to just above the clit and then used my fingers to gently open her. The inside of Sam's pussy was a glorious dark-rose pink, a jewel glistening with natural lube, and the tiny pearl of her clit peeped from its hood. Stiffening my tongue, I pushed it as far into her vagina as I could and buried my nose into her sweet folds so as to inhale as much as possible of that wonderful smell. Sam gave a little cry and wound her fingers into my hair, locking me to her pussy.

I lapped at her whole pussy with broad sweeps of my tongue and sucked her inner labia into my mouth, rolling them around and savouring her secretions. Then, sliding two fingers into the tight grip of her passage, I flicked at her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her breathing shortened and I could feel her whole body tensing as a prelude to orgasm. I closed my lips around her clit and sucked strongly as I speeded up my finger-fucking. Without warning, Sam's pussy suddenly gripped my fingers hard and she let out a noise somewhere between a squeal and a gasp. At the same time, more thick moisture oozed over my hand. I sucked it from my fingers and as Sam came down, I continued to lick her pussy clean.

She was tugging at me to pull me back up to her level. "Oh, look," she whispered, "you're covered in my come. Here, I'll clean it for you." Holding me close, she licked all around my mouth and chin and that just got me going all over again. I straddled Sam so that our pussies were rubbing against one of each other's thighs and began to rock back and forth. Eyes glazed with lust, Sam responded and fastened her mouth to mine, tongue lashing furiously.

We clasped each other close in our arms and our kisses and caresses and our panting and our humping grew more and more frantic and I could feel it building up in me... and up... and up... then wham! I had my third massive orgasm of the night. To my great delight, it was mutual, Sam's loud moans and gasps telling me that she was coming off at the exact moment that I did. We embraced even more closely and a fine sheen of sweat combined with pussy secretions seemed to glue our bodies together. As we calmed, Sam gazed at me with something like wonder in her eyes. "Wow, that was something special, wasn't it?"

Still breathless, I could only nod agreement. We lay there contented in each other's arms, cuddling gently and swapping tiny kisses. I felt strangely tender towards this girl, a feeling that she was special... And so gradually, I fell asleep.

When I awoke, early morning light was filtering through the pane in the cabin door. I gazed down at Sam, who was still sleeping in my arms. Asleep, there was something wonderfully childlike in her appearance and I felt a sudden rush of emotion. I felt my breath catching in my throat, and a strange hollowness in my breast. I tried to figure it out. My heart was filled with warmth and protectiveness and longing and... love. My thoughts froze for a second. Love... Oh... I was in love with this girl.

My mind was in turmoil. I was in love with this girl. But how the hell could I be? We had only met a short while before and I have never believed in love at first sight or even at second or third sight. But it's said that when you meet the one, you'll know. And here I was, knowing that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. So what was I to do about it? She'd think that I was crazy. What had we done? We'd met, talked for a while, watched a romantic film, and then shagged our brains out. And now I was in love and knew that I wouldn't say a thing about it because she would probably just tell me to fuck off.

At that moment, Sam's wonderful green eyes opened and she wriggled against me like a contented kitten. She gave me a little kiss and said: "Good morning, beautiful brown eyes." Then something in her demeanour changed and she sat up. Her face grim, she glanced at her watch and said abruptly: "We'd better move. I'm on duty in an hour and we'll be docking shortly after that.

"Come on, we'll shower together." Her tone sounded grudging. "The stall's small but we should manage okay." She added: "Smells a bit in here."

"Eau de pussy," I told her but neither of us laughed.

We each had a pee and then climbed into the shower. It was cramped but we managed. We washed one another but there was no joy in it, just tension. After drying off I donned my dress and sat for a moment on the bunk, watching Sam clothing herself. There was that wonderful night behind us and now this. Sam still had that set look on her face and once or twice she seemed about to say something but, changing her mind, shook her head. I reckoned that was it—I was a one-night stand, just another notch on her bedpost. I had guessed right. I had fallen in love with Sam but she was steeling herself to give me the bum's rush. Well, I believe in going before I'm thrown out.

Struggling to hold back tears, I stood and moved to the door, reaching out to the handle. "I guess this was a mistake, Sam, so I'll just get out of your way now."

"No!" Sam reached out and grabbed at my hand, pulling me back. Suddenly she was weeping. "No, don't go, Emma. It hasn't been a mistake, it's been wonderful. I'm sorry for the way I've been acting this morning. It's just that I was scared of what you might think and say... I've got a confession to make."

I hesitated. "What?"

She sat, shaking her head. "I don't normally do this—sleeping with passengers, I mean." It was as if she had read my thoughts of a moment ago. "You're the first... and the last... I don't know what you'll think of me but... I love you, Emma."

"What?"

"I love you. It was love at first sight for me. When I saw you coming up the gangway yesterday afternoon, I knew you were the one for me. It's madness, but that's how it is. I hung around the deck half the evening, hoping to get another glimpse of you. When I saw you standing at the taffrail, I thought it was a sign. And now you'll probably want nothing more to do with this crazy woman."

I flopped down beside Sam, taking her hands in mine. My tears were spilling now. "God, Sam, I've fallen in love with you, too, and I thought you couldn't wait to get rid of me."

"Get rid of you?" She hugged me tightly. "God no, I want you around for ever."

We clutched each other and wept and sniffled for a while and when our tears dried we tried to repair the damage with tissues. Then Sam became practical. "I've had a lot of affairs but I've never really been in love. Have you, Emma?"

"No—plenty of sex and lots of affection, but never real love."

"You're on the island for a week, right? Let's just make that a week of respite, as if we'd not met. Then when the ferry comes back next week, we'll see if we still feel the same way. Let's just be sure this is no flash-in-the-pan. Now, it's something to do with the tides but next week's journey back will also be at night. We'll decide our futures then. Deal?" She held out a hand.

I shook on it. "Deal. Oh, sod it! Kiss me again, Sam Parry, and then our week begins."

The story continues in Chapter 2.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 263 milliseconds