The Twelve Vitali Ch. 22

"It's called Shinju, or string of pearls, if done correctly she could wear it for hours. There are no circulation issues, and, as you can see, nothing is restricted from us. But before you get carried away, there's more," Ricco chuckled, seeing Matteo begin to become more aggressive in his teasing of Cat.

Cat could hear them talking and feel both sets of hands travel over her body, teasing the exposed flesh and testing the ropes that held her upper body immobile. She was already sinking into that calm headspace as the blindfold allowed her to block out the sight of the two men and instead concentrate on the sensations of her bondage alone. She almost wished she couldn't hear them talk. She swayed slightly, arching toward each demanding touch and teasing of their fingers. She felt another rope around her waist.

Ricco fastened the first rope around her waist at the front and then brought it behind her back and then up between her legs. He made sure that the ropes went between her pussy lips, and, as he showed Matteo how the Sukaranbo or the Cherry would titillate Cat more, he pointed out the two well-placed knots as he secured the ropes.

Cat gasped and squirmed at the pressure of two knots, one pressed against her anus and the other caressed her clit. She squirmed and rocked as her whimpers increased in volume. One of the men stroked her hair, and she heard Matteo's murmured chuckle in her ear.

"If I'd known the rope would make you this responsive I might have got some tuition myself," Matteo teased her in his deep husky voice.

"Well, you can see the result the knots can have. Imagine what she would be like if we left her like this for a few hours." Ricco's soft laughter surrounded Cat as she breathed deeply into her darkness.

He wasn't done and added two more ropes, one to the very top of each thigh with a tail end crossing her ass and attaching to the waist rope. He talked to Matteo about the possibilities of having her wear this part as her "underwear" to dinner one night.

The thought lit a fire in her mind, and she moaned loudly. She felt a mouth on her breasts, fingers caressing them, teasing them as the mouth went from one to the other. She felt her legs go weak with the sheer overwhelming sensation of the rope and the tormenting mouth and fingers, but just as she thought her legs would buckle she felt her position being adjusted and the ropes pulling her as she was bent forward. Instead of falling, the gentle hands cradled her by her breasts, and she knew the ropes had been secured above her to prevent her from falling.

Ricco pressed up against her ass and reached forward, gathering her hair together and tying it back with a short rope which he then attached to the shinju harness. He watched intently as Matteo moved forward fisting his cock and pressing it against Cat's panting lips. Ricco ground up against her ass, revelling in the whole scene, and Matteo's seeming acceptance, not only of his presence here on their first night in the penthouse, but his obvious enjoyment of the rope bondage that was such a large part of Ricco's dominant persona. Perhaps he could push his brother's limits in time, he considered.

Content to watch and savour the sound and sight of the two people he loved best in the world, he continued to grind against Cat's ass, knowing it would be making the rope move in excruciating pleasure over Cat's most sensitive parts. He leaned forward as she gurgled and drooled over his brother's cock and murmured hotly in her ear.

"Cum for us, beautiful. Show us how much you love this!" Ricco commanded, his voice made gravelly by arousal and desire. He watched as she arched but didn't reach the highs he was used to seeing her reach with him, and he grimaced, moving away.

Cat's head spun when she felt him, and his commanding words sank into her brain. Her body responded, but with Matteo moving within her mouth, and trying to concentrate on her breathing and pleasing him, she hadn't quite made it to the climax she wanted. She still felt the smaller waves roll over her in a pleasurable way as her body responded to the command, but she knew he was not happy when he moved away from her.

Matteo watched as Ricco walked to a rack and took some time choosing a soft suede flogger, then stood to watch them for long moments. He locked eyes with his brother and nodded, winding his hands tighter into Cat's hair, making her cry out around his cock as he forced a little more past her gag reflex.

Ricco felt his cock jump and his balls tighten watching the act. His impression of his brother's preference had been for a softer, more vanilla style, but his obvious pleasure at the harsher approach was evident in the way he used Cat now. He walked back swishing the flogger through the air and stood behind Cat, moving his arm in a figure eight to colour her ass and thighs around the rope restraints.

Pain and heat lanced through Cat. She floated in her headspace and her body began to react automatically to the two men who used her for their pleasure and hers. She could no longer be sure which man was where, as the knots scrapped against her clit and asshole, hands grasped her nipples, squeezing them, and the flogger rained down in such a way that she came hard and loud, her body convulsing in the rope bondage she wore.

Matteo stepped back, catching his breath and smoothing Cat's hair, his cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth, making his cock twitch painfully and remain erect. He moved slightly toward where Ricco stood to caress the hot flesh of her ass.

"How do you remove the rope between her legs?" he asked breathlessly.

Ricco said nothing, but reached forward, pointing out a single looped knot, then simply flicked his fingers, and the knot fell and dropped the ends of the rope to her front. He reached below her to tug the knotted rope away, pulling it up onto her back. He then stepped forward and thrust his cock into her, making her arch in the ropes and cry out again. He gripped the ropes that held her in the position and began to pound into her hard and fast, seeking his own bliss as his brother watched him. The whole scene was too much, and he didn't hold out very long before withdrawing from her and walking to her head. He breathed deeply as he pushed his cock between her lips.

Matteo had never been more turned than watching Cat like this with Ricco. For all their talking and imagining and building himself up to this moment, nothing would have prepared him for the way he felt now. He had been honest with his friend when he had said that he was good with Ricco and Cat being intimate. Seeing Ricco's desire and pleasure in taking her, and hearing her response and knowing that it included him and wasn't separate from him, gave him an even greater pleasure. He wasn't sure he could explain, even to himself, the arousal he felt right at that moment. He had always believed he could never share his lover's body and affections, but, rather than sharing and diminishing them, this felt like they grew exponentially. He stepped behind Cat and gripped her hips, thrusting into her as he saw Ricco begin to move in and out of her mouth.

Cat lost track of time and space as she floated on a cloud of endorphins. There was little to no pain, just a warmth from the fading marks of the flogger and the soft ropes as they held her body in place for the two men who loved and tormented her. Despite the lack of pain, she came over and over again, her body reacting to the sensations and sounds around her. She barely recognised her own cries, and, eventually, she passed out, sinking down into comfortable darkness brought on by hyperventilation and the extreme pleasure she felt.

When she woke again, she lay in bed between the two men she loved. Matteo curled around her back as she lay beside Ricco, who slept on his back, his hand resting softly on her thigh. Breathing deeply, she could smell the subtle cream Ricco used on her after he cleaned her and cared for the marks on the body. Both of these men were usually early risers, and she wondered what time it was for them to still be here in this big bed with her.

"Sleep, beautiful, it's early," Ricco murmured without opening his eyes, as if sensing she was awake.

"Unless you want to wake up now, then I am sure we could find some way to put a smile on your face to start the day," Matteo murmured in her ear and kissed her neck.

*****

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds