The Twelve Zenati Pt. 06

"Yes, oh yes," she drew out the hissing sound as her breath left her in a rush, and she felt his teeth clamp down around the hard nub of throbbing flesh. Olivia tasted the sweetness of her own blood again as she chewed upon her injured bottom lip to keep herself from crying out. It was not the pain of his teeth imprisoning her clit. Honestly, he was not biting that hard, but rather the way he looked at her as if he wanted to devour her whole. She could see his longing and his need to possess her completely in the depths of his dark eyes. She began losing her battle against the need to cry out her pleasure when his tongue began to flick her trapped bundle of nerves once again.

It was almost thrilling for him to feel her trying to hold back her cries and show him what a pain slut she really was when the evidence of it was written all over her body. When she finally gave in and cried out, he revelled in the sound and watched her eyes to ensure that it was a cry of pleasure, rather than fear and unenjoyable pain. Her sea-green eyes glittered brightly, and his mind was eased as he continued to torment her, edging her closer to another orgasm. He intensified the erotic sensations with which he tormented her as his fingers joined in the teasing and began stretching the opening to her pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" she moaned as he slipped a single finger inside her. Her nipples hardened impossibly atop the peaks of her breasts, and she knew that she could not hold out much longer against the almost-gentle way that his tongue was lathing her clit as he kept it clasped between his teeth like a harsh clamp. Olivia felt her body slipping further under the man's erotic spell as his teeth, tongue and fingers worked in tandem to excite her senses. She opened her mouth to tell him, to beg him for the climax that she knew would rock her but, just as she felt her toes curl and her whole body tense and arch up automatically to meet this man's caress, he slowed the pace.

Genesis released his teeth from her and gave long slow laps across the hard nub. He could hear Olivia whimpering like a wounded puppy, begging and pleading for what she craved from him. He watched her as she closed her eyes, the disappointed look bordering on sullen, as he continued to draw her away from the edge she had been about to topple over. When she opened her eyes again to gaze down at him, he gave a self-satisfied smirk as she pulled against her restraints. Still, she did not ask him to stop or beg him to release her. There would be no silly-sounding safe words for his princess of pain. If she told him to stop he would, immediately, and he would release her.

Olivia wasn't without tricks of her own, and as she held his gaze, she released the swollen and damaged bottom lip she had been holding between her teeth, knowing that it would give her a pouty appearance and, at the very least, make him more inclined to ease her suffering. Her body was captive to him, more so with the sensations he gave her than the restraints that held her in place for his pleasure, and she had only the smallest of weapons in her bag of tricks to exert some little control over him.

Genesis saw the pout she levelled at him and the damage done to her lip by her own teeth as well as his and growled. Did she not realise that would only push him to use her more harshly rather than relent and allow her to topple over into bliss? He drove two fingers inside her this time as his teeth clamped around her clit again, making her cry out and her hips buck up against the very mouth that tormented and teased her.

"No!" Olivia cried out when he slowed again as she edged toward that precipice of ecstasy. She could have cried and strained against her bonds. "Please Genesis, please! I need it so bad," she begged.

"Such a little cum slut. You came not so long ago, and you are asking like a woman trapped in a desert and about to die of thirst," Genesis chuckled. "Was one not enough for my insatiable little slut?" he teased.

"No! Please, Genesis. One is never enough, I need more. I need you, please." She knew that she was babbling now and making little sense as he began the torment all over again. The way that he increased the pressure of his tongue across her clitoris told her that he had heard though. She felt herself spiralling once more towards the brink of insanity, and she felt all the muscles in her body tighten, straining towards the powerful release that she knew would not come until he decided that she deserved it. Olivia focused upon the way that his tongue and fingers seemed to work in perfect harmony to torment her, hoping beyond hope that this time he would let her soar into the darkness of the exquisite pleasure he held just out of her reach.

Genesis began to push her body, stimulate her clitoris a bit faster, his fingers beginning the slow erotic dance of parry and thrusting, sawing in and out of her pussy. She mewled and writhed, unable to fight her body's reaction to his manipulations. He realised that she couldn't stop the slow circular motion of her hips that only brought her closer to his cruel teeth and hands. He let his fingers brush across the bundle of nerves inside her that drew her higher toward that edge. It was a brief touch to tempt her, but he pulled back before she could take what he was not ready to give her.

Olivia lost track of how many times he had taken her to the limits of her endurance. Her nipples were painfully hard. Her breasts seemed to actually pulse and throb in tempo with his tongue and fingers. She felt herself rushing towards that pinnacle again, a peak that seemed to get further and further away no matter how high she climbed. This time, his fingers caressed that bundle of nerves deep inside her, pushing her and making her moan even louder as they played longer on that sweet spot.

Genesis' teeth clamped down once more on her clitoris, capturing it so that his tongue could torture it with firm, sure strokes. He added a third finger and drove them as deeply as he could as she began to babble, begging and hissing her pleasure at him. Her thighs shook, the small trembles having grown with her arousal and need, and her body heaved. He knew that he couldn't maintain this much longer without risking her healing wound, even with its new protection. This time he wouldn't back off. He curled his fingers, rubbing over the ridged flesh of her sweet spot, sending her over the edge into the tidal-wave-sized orgasm that he had been building her toward.

The cry that came from her raw throat was hoarse as Olivia's whole body tensed and arched, straining at the bonds that held her, as the pleasure went on and on...and on. She felt herself floating and her body alive, with every nerve ending firing simultaneously. She felt rather than saw Genesis rise above her and enter her roughly, his way made easier by his tormenting fingers. With the deep thrust of his cock her body convulsed into yet another climax that rocked her as much as the first.

"Look at me," Genesis growled at her. "Don't float away from me," he demanded, unsure if she would even hear him as her eyes fluttered open and closed. She felt amazing as her pussy clenched around his cock with her ongoing orgasm. He fucked her hard and fast, driving toward his own orgasm as hers continued to roll through her in never-ending waves. He could see her floating away from him and was powerless to stop her as he was locked in his own need for release after tasting and teasing her for so long. Fucking her was better than he believed it would be, the pain in his chest a memory now as he felt his cum rise and his orgasm hit him. He roared with his blood pumping in his ears loud enough to deafen him as he struggled not to collapse over her injured body.

Forcing himself to move off her, he breathed deeply, kneeling between her legs and undoing the restraints. Then he lay down beside her, propped up on the pillows, and pulled her into his arms to rest her head on his chest. Genesis allowed himself time to recover then, before using the controller to raise the head of the hospital bed and reach out for the ever-present glass of water. He roused her and made her drink before cradling her against him as he undid the brace, allowing her to breathe normally again.

"How do you feel?" he asked, concern evident in his voice as she grimaced when he probed the dressing over her wound.

"Like a rag doll in your arms," she gave a tired partial smile. "My injury doesn't hurt," she added, after his scowl told her that was not the response he was looking for.

"Good, drink more water then I will take you to the bathroom," he said gently and handed her the glass again. He smiled as she turned to look at him and he drew a finger over the bite mark on her thigh and through the cum-soaked lips of her pussy, explaining why she needed to be bathed again in a not so subtle way.

"You're mine now, Olivia." He said it as a statement, but if she were going to renege on accepting her name and his dominance, now would be the time to argue with him, while they were both sated and relaxed.

"Yes, Genesis," she agreed, without the argument that she knew he had been expecting. She felt the slight tension in his body relax again as he pulled her close to kiss her once more.

"Let's clean you up. You can sleep in my bed tonight." Genesis stroked Olivia's cheek with the backs of his fingers. He had been sleeping in chairs for so long that he relished the thought of sleeping in a bed again and had no desire to stay here and share the hospital bed with her. This suite had a master bedroom, and finally, he would make use of it.

*****

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds