• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Twins

The Twins

(All characters in this story are over the age of 18)

The twins first time was just a few days after their birthday. While Candy bathed, Sandy sat and stared at the poster of the lead singer of her favorite boy band. She was still wondering how it would be to actually meet him when Candy finished her bath. She ran a fresh tub of hot water and got in, still thinking about how handsome he was. She was still daydreaming about him when she realized that she was rubbing that spot between her legs with the soapy washcloth. He was so good looking. It felt so good. She kept daydreaming. She kept rubbing. It felt so good. And then it felt so much better than just good. She squealed her delight and kept rubbing.

When Candy got back into the bathroom, Sandy was sitting in the tub trying to catch her breath.

"What's wrong, Sandy? I heard you scream!"

"Oh, my god, Candy it felt so good!"

"What? What felt good? Why did you scream?"

"Get in. Take off your nightgown and get in! Let me show you!"

"What?"

"Get in. Take off your nightgown and get in! Quick! Let me show you!"

Candy took off her nightgown and slipped off her panties.

"Hurry up, Candy. Sit here in front of me."

Candy slipped into the tub between her sister's legs and Sandy began to rub her sister's cunt with the soapy washcloth.

"Sandy!"

"Shh. Let me show you."

A few minutes later Candy began to understand what her sister meant. And then a couple of minutes after that she gasped, and stiffened and squealed even louder than her sister had a short while before.

"Oh, my god, Sandy! Don't quit! That feels so good! What is it?"

"I don't know, Candy! But I like how it feels!"

"So do I! Do you want me to do it to you?"

They switched places and a few minutes later Candy was rubbing Sandy's pussy with the soapy washcloth.

For the next several months the twins shared the tub almost every night. And then one evening they decide not to wait for bath time. They undressed and stretched out on Candy's bed.

"Candy, do you want me to touch your boobs?"

"Uh huh. I think that feels good, don't you?"

They fondled each other's tits for several minutes before they began stroking each other's clits. In just a few minutes they were both cumming.

"Sandy"

"Hmm?"

"I think I like it this way even better than in the tub."

"Me too."

For the next several months they took advantage of their mother's second shift job, bringing each other to multiple climaxes several times a week while she was at work.

It was only a few weeks before their next birthday that things changed. It was nine o'clock. They had eaten dinner and their homework was done. They'd had their evening bath and they stretched out nude on the bed. For the next several minutes they petted and caressed each other's tits, enjoying the excitement as their nipples got bigger and harder. They had just started stroking each other's cunts when they heard their mother gasp.

"Holy shit! What the fuck are you two doing? Holy shit!"

"Oh my god, Mom! We thought you were at work!" The twins sat up and tried to cover themselves.

"They sent me home early. How long has this shit been happening?"

Candy took a deep breath. "We're sorry, Mom. But it feels so good. We've been doing this for almost a year. It feels so good! We'll stop if you want us to, but it feels so good."

Their mother took a deep breath and looked at the two beautiful young girls sitting naked on the bed, their nipples hard and their pussies throbbing. She took another deep breath before she spoke.

"It feels good? You didn't finish, though, did you? You weren't done when I came in were you?"

"No, ma'am." Sandy answered.

"I think you should finish, don't you?" their mother whispered.

The girls nodded their heads.

"Go ahead. I want to watch."

"But ..."

"Go ahead."

They slid back down and resumed gently rubbing each other's cunts. As they came closer and closer to cumming their mother's breathing got quicker and shallower and she started unbuttoning her blouse. By the time they hit their orgasms their mother had finished stripping and was rubbing her own pussy.

"Holy shit, girls, that was so hot!"

"Do you want us to do it for you, Mom?" Candy asked.

"Oh my god, yes! Please! That was so hot!" She walked slowly to the foot of the bed and crawled up between her daughters. At 36 she was a very attractive woman, almost as petite as the twins, with tits that were small and very firm, a small waist and a neatly trimmed bush at her cunt that proved her shoulder length blond hair didn't come from a bottle. She kissed Candy gently on the lips and then turned to Sandy and kissed her.

"I like that, Mom." Sandy whispered.

"Wait, you mean you never kissed each other? A year of playing with each other's cunts and you never kissed?"

"No, we just made each other feel good."

"Okay! We obviously have a lot to teach you. We'll start with a real kiss. Come here, Sandy."

As she kissed her daughter, her tongue probed gently against Sandy's mouth. Sandy responded slowly, opening her mouth slightly.

"Give me your tongue, Baby. Kiss me back." She kissed Sandy again and this time Sandy's tongue responded to hers. "Isn't that good, Baby? Don't you like that?"

Before Sandy could answer, she kissed her again. Sandy's tongue pushing deep into her mouth was all the answer she needed. Her hand moved to Sandy's tit and she gently rubbed her nipple as their tongues wrestled.

"God, Mom that feels so good! Show Candy!"

She rolled to her other side and kissed Candy. As their tongues twisted in each other's mouths, she began stroking her daughter's tits. After a few minutes Mom suggested that the twins take turns rubbing her cunt. Her orgasm was quick and intense, leaving her laying between her daughters trying to catch her breath.

"Wow! You two really know how to make a girl cum! You know what I want now? I want to eat those sweet young pussies the two of you have been hiding from me for the last year!"

The girls look at her with a blank look. "What?" they ask in unison.

"Holy shit! You don't know what I mean do you?"

"Un-uh."

"Okay, it's time for the next lesson! Candy, lay on your back and spread your feet apart. That's right. God, you have a beautiful cunt! Sandy, you come down here and watch closely." She moved down and began kissing the inside of Candy's thighs and moved slowly up to the little patch of hair covering her daughter's pussy. And then her tongue foumd the sweet young cunt. She pushed gently against Candy's clit with the tip of her tongue for a few moments before she pushed her tongue into her girl's virgin pussy.

"Oh my god, Mom!" Candy squealed. "That is so good! Oh, god! Yes!" Candy's ass came off the bed as she went into multiple orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes!" Candy collapsed and laid there panting. "Sandy, you need to let Mom do that for you! That was soo good!"

A few minutes later Sandy was screaming in delight as her mother's tongue pushed into her pussy. For the next hour they took turns sucking on each other's nipples and eating each other's cunts. They tried every combination they could think of, Mom eating Sandy while Candy ate her, Candy eating Sandy who was eating Mom.

As they stood together in the shower Mom promised the twins that she would be getting her boss to move her to first shift as soon as possible so that they would have all of their evenings together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Twins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds