• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Twin's Summer Fun

The Twin's Summer Fun

18 year old twin sisters Jamie and Laura pulled up into their driveway. It was summer time and Jamie was wearing a white tank-top, no bra, jean shorts and sandals, while Laura on the other hand was wearing a blue short sleeve short, denim shorts and sandals. They're both around 5'7 and an average weight. They have long strawberry blonde hair. Jamie is more of the "slut" while Laura is more of the laid back "I'll have sex again when I'm ready" type person. Laura's only had sex once in her life, with her boyfriend Steve and according to her, he wasn't that great. Laura and Steve are still dating but sex hasn't been involved since she lost her virginity to him.

They got inside and greeted their parents and went to their room. There room was hot. The second they walked in there they felt like they were going to suffocate.

"Someone forgot to open the window before we left" Jamie said looking at Laura.

"Oops, I knew there was something I forgot to do." Laura replied.

Jamie opened the window and poked her head outside..."Shit, it's so hot out. We need to get air conditioning for this room or at least fans."

"I agree"

"Hey Laura since it's so hot out let's go swimming!"

"Alright"

Jamie had no problem getting changed right there in front of her sister, but Laura decided she was going to change in the bathroom. A few minutes later Jamie came out of the room and Laura came out of the bathroom. Jamie was wearing a hot pink two-piece and Laura was wearing a purple one-piece with a zipper in the front.

"Dammit Laura why can't you ever wear a two-piece? What about that two-piece I got you for Christmas? Why aren't you wearing that?"

"Um, because you are?"

"Oh yeah, I am. Sorry I thought I got you a different kind."

"It's ok. I just like one-pieces better."

They walked to the backyard, towels in hands and flipped off their sandals. Jamie was the first to jump in the cool water. Laura likes to test it before she goes in, she wants to make so the water is just right.

"Come on in sis! The water is just fine. Come on!"

"You know I always check first/"

"Baby!"

"Shut up!"

Laura dipped her big toe into the water and it was obvious that Jamie was getting annoyed. She swam over to Laura, grabbed her ankle and pulled her into the pool.

"You fuckin' bitch!" Laura screamed.

"Ha ha ha how's the water?"

"You're an evil bitch you know that?"

"I know!"

Laura then splashed Jamie, and Jamie soon did the same. They got into a huge splashing war and without realizing it the both of them got closer and closer to each other. Jamie, being the more "slutty" sister reached out and grabbed her sister's breast.

"W....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Laura shouted.

"What? I was just touching your breast. Who cares?"

"I..I CARE! DON'T FUCKIN' TOUCH ME!!"

Something was turning Jamie on. Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was the splashing, but it was definitely something.

"Aw Laura it's ok. I'm your sister, you know me."

"Yeah that's right you're my sister and that's a good enough reason NOT to touch me like that."

Jamie moved in a little closer, they were in the shallow end of the pool so they didn't really have to swim around. The closer she got the more Laura backed up into the corner. She was soon trapped.

"Jamie no! Please? Please no!"

"Ssshhh just relax Laura." Jamie said while she unzipped the front of her sister's one-piece suit. "Mmmm sis, your skin is so soft."

"Jamie, ah, no stop!"

Jamie's lips soon met her sisters. Laura fought hard but since she was pinned in the corner of the pool she couldn't do much. After minutes of struggling she gave up and let her sister's tongue slide into her mouth. They tongue wrestled for a few minutes while Jamie's hands made there way into Laura's suit. Finding her sister's nipples she began pinching them. They were so hard. They broke their kiss.

"Jamie that was great. You got me so turned on right now!"

"Mmm good, let's go to our room. I don't want mom or dad to see us doing this." she said with a smile.

They got out of the pool, dried each other off and headed back inside. They both calmly walked passed their parents and when they reached the end of the hallway, darted into their bedroom.

Their bodies became close and they again began kissing. Laura's hand moved to her sister's breast and pulled the cup of the bikini top down. Her sister's breasts were just like her own, full, big and beautiful, with pretty pink nipples. She squeezed Jamie's tits. They felt so good in her hands. She moved her head down towards then and took a nipple in her mouth. Her tongue was rolling all around the hard erect nip. Then she began sucking on it. Jamie moaned with pleasure. This frightened Laura, she didn't want her parents to hear Jamie moaning. Just then there was a knock on their door. "Oh shit" Laura thought to herself "They heard her."

"Jamie, Laura your mom and I are going food shopping. We'll be back later."

"Don't stop sucking" Jamie said with a whisper "Ok dad!"

Laura obeyed and continued. Jamie moved her hand in between her sister's thighs and rubbed gently. Laura was so aroused and began bucking against her sister's hand. Since she was in such a great state of arousal she accidentally bit Jamie's nipple.

"Ow. Careful sis. That hurt"

"Sorry"

"Ok let's get these bathing suit's off."

"k"

They both got naked and eyed each other's beautiful body. They were so filled with lust for each other. Jamie jumped on Laura making her crash onto the bed. They kissed, first passionately, then Jamie dove her tongue into Laura's mouth. Laura did the same. Their tongues wrestled for quite a while.

Jamie stopped kissing her sister and began making little love marks on her sister's neck. "Bad idea" she thought, what if her parents see that? But that didn't stop her. She got to her sister's breasts and licked her nipples. Then sucked. While she was sucking the life out of her sisters nipples she was moving her hand slowly down to her sis's puss. Once there she implanted a finger inside, then another, and worked them in and out. Laura was loving this, she was moving around uncontrollably on the bed. She was so hot and horny, Jamie was having a hard time keeping her mouth on her tits. Finally Laura popped her head up

"Oh yeah, Jamie eat my pussy now, please?"

"Sure thing sis"

She got between her sister's legs and inhaled the smell of her sex. "Mmmm what a great smell" she thought. She teased her sister's cunt with little kisses. Laura was enjoying the kisses but she really wanted to be eaten out. Finally, what seemed like hours for Laura, which in reality was only about 30 seconds, Jamie opened up her sister's pussy, stuck out her tongue and then jammed it inside. She started licking her like a mad woman. Up and down, in and out, her tongue went. Laura's juices were spewing out of her pussy like crazy, they got all over Jamie's face. Finally Laura gave out a loud scream and waves of cum shot out of her pussy into her sister's mouth.

"Oh man Jamie that was wonderful. How does my pussy taste?"

"Sweet and so delicious. Wanna taste mine now?"

"Fuck yes!"

Laura got up off the bed so Jamie could lie down. Once she got comfortable Laura quickly got in between her sister's thighs. She didn't bother playing games with her sisters cunt. Jamie's sweet juices were pouring out of her sexy little mound and all over Laura's face. The smell of Jamie's pussy was so intoxicating. Laura moved her face down a little more, found her sisters asshole and flicked her tongue up and down, in and out. Jamie was screaming with pleasure.

"Just like that Laura. Yeah lick my ass....oooohhh....now go back....uh...to my....mmmm pussy!"

Laura did as she was told and opened her sister's sweet pussy a little more and shoved 2 fingers inside while she lapped at her cunt. Jamie started bucking beneath Laura's face. She was about to cum. Soon Jamie's cum came out in waves, her cum darting into Laura's mouth. When the cumming finally stopped Laura got up and sweetly kissed her sister. They held each other in their arms, but didn't say a word to each other.

"Girls we're home!" they heard their fathers voice say.

"Shit, we gotta get dressed" Laura stammered.

The two got dressed, came out of there room, and helped their parents with the groceries, both with lusty smiles on their faces. The 2 continued to fuck each other whenever their parents weren't home. Now they both have their eyes fixed on their mother, but that's another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Twin's Summer Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds