• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Ultimate Desire Dress 3

The Ultimate Desire Dress 3

Amber Green found the dress just as she was finishing up her last hotel room. Cleaning hotel rooms was not her usual job. She worked part-time processing credit card applications. She was just helping out a friend with an unexpected case of the flu. Actually Amber thought it was much more likely that it was a hangover, but since she could use the extra money, here she was.

The dress was hanging in the alcove behind the door. It was an ordinary dress, rather plain with buttons running down the front. The note pinned on it was written on the hotel stationery. "This dress is yours. After you have finished with it, please pass it on. Enjoy!"

Amber shrugged and folded the dress up in her tote bag. She wasn't sure she'd actually wear the dress, but who knows? If it didn't look good on her, she would just pass it on to one of her friends. Amber's route home took her by a one-hour dry-cleaning place, so she dropped it off and went to have a late lunch.

"We found this paper when we cleaned your dress," the girl behind the counter said. "It looked like it belonged with the dress so we didn't throw it away. See, there's a slit in the hem where it just slides in."

"YOUR ULTIMATE DESIRE AWAITS. ENJOY!" Amber read aloud. "I wonder what that means?" She slipped the paper back in the hem.

"Let me tell you, we've been talking about it in the back. If you don't want this dress, there are five of us who'd love a chance to have their ultimate desire. Come back and tell us all about it."

"I don't even know what my ultimate desire is, so how can this dress know?" Amber Green said as she left the cleaners. She walked the few blocks to her house.

Tonight's winner in the SuperLotto is Amber Green. She takes home a prize of 72 million dollars.

Nah, I don't think winning lots of money would be my ultimate desire. I want to earn it. Of course, I'm going to have to finish college first and get a job, but that'll happen.

I'd like to thank all the people who supported me in my acting career, starting with my theatrical debut as the dancing carrot in the kindergarten play. That was my first and last role so I really don't think that will get me an Academy Award.

Amber Green went through several more possible scenarios as she got ready for her evening Life Drawing class. She rejected all of them. She was a college student, working a part-time job and living with her brother. What did she know about her ultimate desires? And what did this dress that she'd never seen in her life know about it? That was just ridiculous! But...what if it did? Hmmm!

Maybe she'd wear the dress to her art class tonight and see what happened. She should at least try it on. She showered with her favorite tangerine scented body wash, shaved her legs with extra care and touched up her bikini line. She had started the summer with just a slight trim, but since she removed a little more of her curls each time, now she was totally bare down there. She liked the looks of her body. She had a light tan all over her slender figure with pale triangles where her bikini top and thong bottom covered her. She touched her nipples in a lazy circle with her soapy fingers. They tightened into bright pink buds.

I wonder if the ultimate desire has something to do with sex. What would my ultimate sexual desire be? Maybe it would be a lesbian encounter. Amber didn't think so. She was selfish and wanted to have the only pair of breasts being suckled. She liked her feel of a man's cock in her and while a dildo felt great sometimes, it definitely wasn't her ultimate desire.

That cute black guy in her math class might be my ultimate desire. She'd had sex with black guys before. She liked the contrast of a dark cock thrusting in and out of her pale body. Amber didn't think that it was her ultimate desire.

Maybe it's sex with more than one guy. She touched her smooth center and stroked the lips lightly with her fingers. She thought about group sex. She loved giving blow jobs, the feel of a hard cock on her lips. She loved all kinds of sex but wanted just one man at a time. More than one might be more like work. Amber rinsed the suds from her body and got out of her shower. Her body was pleasantly tingly. She enjoyed touching herself to orgasm, but decided against it because of the time. She didn't want to be late for her last class.

I wonder if the dress fits. Amber rubbed lotion on her smooth legs. She ran her fingers through her dark auburn hair to shake out the curls. Her eyelashes were full and dark so she skipped the mascara and just used her eyelash curler. A bit of bright red lip gloss and her makeup was finished. Amber spritzed her body with a light spray of citrus cologne. She put on her bright blue thong and the matching lace bra. It was her favorite lingerie set. The color was almost the same color of her eyes. The lace was soft against her skin. She took the dress out of the plastic bag and slipped it off the hanger. After undoing the buttons, she stepped into the dress and looked in her mirror. Amber Green liked what she saw. She fastened the buttons and twirled around. The dress floated around her and settled in soft folds.

Wow! This dress feels great! Even if my ultimate desire doesn't happen, I've got a great dress out of it! She slid her sandals on her feet as she walked out her bedroom door.

"Wow, Amber! You look hot! Maybe you could..." her twin brother Adam exclaimed as she went into the kitchen.

Ewww! Incest with my brother is definitely not my ultimate desire!" Amber thought with distaste.

"Lend the dress to my girlfriend sometime," he finished.

"Sure," Amber said with relief. She grabbed her portfolio with all the paper, pencils, charcoal and the other supplies she'd need for her class. "See you later! I might go out after Life Drawing since it's the last one. Don't wait up," she said optimistically and left for class.

This art class was her favorite. Other instructors used the same model each time which got boring after months, but this class was different. He brought in a wide variety of models. Some models stripped bare and some stayed fully clothed. There had been a set of two-year old twins who giggled and fidgeted the entire time. His grandmother posed for them last week. Amber wondered who would be sitting on the stool tonight. She settled at her usual spot at the front and spread her supplies out.

The model walked out and dropped the robe he'd been wearing. Obviously, tonight would be a nude drawing. He was gorgeous. He had light brown hair with sun streaks of blond through it. His eyes were deep brown and crinkled when he smiled. He was not overly muscled, but there was plenty of definition in his body. He would be great to draw. She could hardly wait to get started.

The instructor liked his class to be very casual. There was always music, talking and laughter. He encouraged the models to feel free to change poses as they liked and interact with the artists. He thought it kept the models relaxed and comfortable. He introduced the model and flipped the spotlight on the small stage.

Amber picked up her charcoal and sketched the first lines. The model was posed standing with his back to her. She drew the straight lines of his legs, shading the muscles of his thighs. She darkened the crack between his ass, wondering what it would feel like.

The model changed poses several times during the two hours of the class. He told the class his name (Sam), his age (24) and his marital status (single, but pretty committed to his girlfriend Trish). He had just moved back to the city after being discharged from the air force. No, he wasn't a "top gun" but he had flown helicopters. This was his first time posing and he was having a great time.

Sam was very comfortable with posing. His body was a delight to draw. Amber enjoyed the entire night. She spent a good deal of the time just looking at him without moving her pencil. Sam kept his hand or a towel covering his genitals but the rest of his body was all open to her. She could see the muscles relax and contract as he moved. She drew his chest, concentrating on the dark brown circles of his nipples and light sprinkling of blond hair covering it. She sketched the folds of the towels draped over his lap. Amber tried to imagine what his cock looked like. Was he circumcised or uncut? How big was his package? Judging from the towel's contours, he was becoming aroused. His nipples were tight on his chest. Amber's own nipples were as hard as rubies. Her thong was wet against the hot center of her body.

Ooooh! Maybe Sam is my ultimate desire! No, that couldn't possibly be it. Sam was really sexy, but he was taken. Amber refused to "poach" on Trish's territory. But Amber couldn't get the thought of Sam's body out of her head and her pussy, too. She spent the rest of the class fantasizing about Sam's body.

The two hours flew by and all too soon the class was over. Sam grabbed his robe and went into the back room to dress. Everyone filed out of the class laughing and talking. Amber walked out to her car with Jenny and Chris. She had just unlocked her door when she remembered that her portfolio needed to be left on the teacher's desk.

Amber dropped her work on the table and turned to leave. The door was ajar and she could bee a light on in the dressing room. She walked over to the door and reached in to turn off the light and stopped. Her hand stilled on the switch. The shower was running. She could see the silhouette of Sam's nude body through the glass door. Amber stepped into the dressing room, compelled to get a closer look.

She leaned against the counter and watched him. The water cascaded over his head and down his body. His back was to the shower head and his eyes were closed. His soapy hands moved across his chest and down to his cock. Sam was fully erect and magnificent! Sam's hands pumped up and down his cock.

My, God! He was jacking off in the shower! That was the sexiest thing she'd seen in a long time. Amber's body was throbbing. She had to touch herself. She undid some of the buttons and slid her fingers into her dress. The blue lace of her bra strained to hold her nipples. She rubbed them and pinched gently. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Amber pushed aside the thin strip covering her femininity and thrust a finger into the moist center. The juices dripped down her hand. Her thumb caressed her clit in tight little circles.

She was masturbating while a man masturbated in front of her. She was so hot! Sam's hand stroked faster and faster. Amber stroked faster and faster. Sam's legs spread apart and he braced himself against the wall of the shower. Amber's legs spread, too, and she leaned against the counter. Amber could see his cock pulsing in his fist. Amber's clit was throbbing, too. She was ready to come. Her fingers thrust in and out of her pussy. Her thumb rubbed and tugged. She pinched and tweaked her nipples.

Sam let out a low moan and pumped faster and faster. He turned slightly. He was looking directly at her. Could he see her?! No, his eyes were closed as his body stiffened. The come spurting out of the purple-plum head of his cock flew across the shower. Great gushes of come sprayed out of his massive cock and ran down the clear glass door. Amber's body twitched and shook as she orgasmed. Her clit quivered and thrummed. She had never experienced anything like that in her life. She didn't think she could stay standing up, let alone walk out of the room. She hoped she could get out of the dressing room under her own power.

Amber was enjoying the tingles shooting through her body. Her pussy was still pulsating with aftershocks. The water in the shower turned off and the door opened. Oh, no! She was caught! Now what was she going to do? She was thoroughly embarrassed about watching, but she really could not help it. Maybe she should run out right now. He'd know somebody had been there but he wouldn't know who it was. She turned to go.

"Wait, Amber!" Sam called. "Don't leave, please! I have to talk to you. I was thinking about you all through class tonight. I was getting harder and harder as I watched you . Do you know that you stick the tip of your tongue out while you draw? I was imagining that tongue on me. I had to restrain myself from jacking off right in front of everyone. I didn't think I'd be able to last the full two hours without coming. You don't know how hot it was to see you open that door and peek in. And when you started touching yourself..." He shuddered and cupped his manhood with his hand.

Amber's eyes were drawn to the sight. My, god! His cock was hard already. It was standing erect and twitched as Sam touched it. Amber's body responded. Her hands reached out to touch him without her being aware of it. God, she wanted to feel that wonderful cock inside her.

"I'm so embarrassed . I didn't mean to invade your privacy, but once I saw what you were doing...". Her voice trailed off as her fingers trailed across his chest. "I just had to touch myself. It was so fascinating. I've never watched a man jack off. I didn't know you could see me."

"I could see the blue lace of that sexy bra. I could see your fingers moving under that dress. I watched your body shake as you came. Lord, I wished I could have seen you naked. I'd have loved to see exactly what your fingers were touching." Sam's fingers slid into the opening of her still-unbuttoned dress. His fingers found the prize, a nipple that was tight and firm. "Undress for me, Amber. Touch yourself. I want to watch you come."

Amber's hands began to unfasten her remaining buttons. Then her hands stilled. "No, I can't. What about Trish? I don't 'poach'."

Sam chuckled. "Trish is my basset hound. I just said that to avoid having anyone else in the class getting any ideas. I'm completely unattached and unspoken for. Hell, I haven't gotten laid in almost six months. It's a wonder I didn't blow the shower door off when I came." Sam reached for the towel to dry himself off.

"Don't." Amber's hand on his cock stopped all movement towards the towel. "Let me." Amber's tongue slid across his dark nipples and glided down his body. The now unbuttoned dress fell to the floor. She knelt in front of Sam and licked his cock. She popped the head of his cock into her warm mouth and sucked. Sam took her had and gently raised her to her feet.

"Stop, I'm going to come again and I'm not ready. I want to watch you touch yourself. Just the thought of those fingers sliding in and out of your hot slit..." Sam unclasped her bra and threw it into the corner. He reached for her panties and then stopped. "No, not yet. I want to see what that ass looks like with that thong pulled tight into the crack. Turn around and bend over the counter. Spread those long legs. Touch yourself."

Amber did as Sam asked. She could see his reflection in the large mirror. He was stroking his cock as he kept his eyes on her pussy. The sheer panties were sopping wet and totally transparent. He could see her fingers gliding in and out of her warmth. Her clit was peeking out from her swollen pussy lips. Her fingers rubbed across it.

"I can't stand it, Sam. Touch me, please. Fuck me with that great big cock of yours!" She could feel his cock nudge aside the thong as he entered her. He sunk deep into her hot, wet center. He pulled out and gathered some of the moisture covering his cock. His fingers were dripping with his natural lubrication. He circled her asshole and gently pushed his finger in. Her fingers stopped their movements.

"Do you like?" Her body thrust hard against his hand until his finger was totally buried in her ass. The frantic motion of her fingers on that swollen nubbin of pleasure was all the answer he needed. Sam's eyes met hers in the mirror. "I can feel your pussy clenching around my cock instead of just imagining it. I'm going to love watching you come." His body pistoned in and out of her faster and faster. She worked her fingers over her clit as she felt his come spurt into her body. Her own orgasm shook her entire being.

Their eyes met in the mirror. She watched herself coming while Sam came and watched her coming. She smiled a secret smile and looked down at her dress. She had enjoyed her ultimate desire.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Ultimate Desire Dress 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds