• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Uncensored Little Red Riding Hood

The Uncensored Little Red Riding Hood

"She comes in like an angel & goes down like these flats…"
- the Psychedelic Furs.

* * * * *

If you believe you know The Little Red Riding Hood story, you are dead wrong. You know the censored version, the MTV version. I am here to tell you the whole truth and being a good friend of Leah Graves herself who better to truthfully relate the tale? And where do I start? Where better than the beginning?

Leah Graves was a pretty eighteen-year-old girl. Pretty is not the proper word; it is so cliché and pedestrian. She was ethereal, almost preternatural. Perhaps, it was the far-away look in her drowsy eyes or her restless nature. Or maybe she was just blessed with unnaturally good looks and the charm to carry them off.

Leah had this aura around her that made her seem almost unreal, as if you were looking at a girl in a painting. Someone sees the Mona Lisa and it looks convincingly like a real woman, but there is something there that is otherworldly. This what set Leah apart from other girls, her lack of realness.

Leah lived with her mother in a little cottage back off of the main road. Leah's mother's only aspiration was that her daughter marries someone "safe" and settles down in town. Being a teenager, Leah wanted something entirely different, but did not yet know what that was. Trying to accommodate her brooding, restless daughter, Mrs. Graves decided to send Leah to her ailing grandmother's house in the nearby city.

Leah and Mrs. Graves were in Leah's room getting ready for the girl's upcoming trip. Leah was quietly packing her toiletries into a small black clutch as her mother began to speak.

"Now, Leah," Mrs. Graves began as she folded a light summery dress. "Remember, when you walk to the bus stop, do not stop and talk to anyone. You are a very pretty, but a naive young girl and some people may try to take advantage of that. Not everyone can be trusted."

Leah rolled her eyes behind her mother's back and said, "I know, Mother, I won't talk to strangers. I'm not ten years old anymore."

"I know, sweetheart, but some people are very sly and unscrupulous," warned Mrs. Graves in a matronly tone of voice.

Leah nodded unenthusiastically, zipping her bag up. Mrs. Graves walked out of the small bedroom. Leah shut the flimsy door and looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror that hung on the back of the door. She smiled at her reflection. She stood up straight and arched her back. She could not believe that she used to hate her breasts. When she was sixteen with a D cup bra, she was sure she must have been some sort of mutant. Now, she was quite proud of her assets and enjoyed the effect they had on the boys who lived in backwater hollow.

Her billowy, short summer dress clung maddeningly to her body in all the right places. The dress was fitted at the bust line to cut smaller at her tiny waist and her firm little rump. The sexy dress had lead to an argument between mother and daughter. Mrs. Graves felt that the thin, black gossamer material was inappropriate. Leah thought it was just fine and so did the men of her town.

Leah was just beginning to be aware of the effect her body had on the boys she used to play with as a child. At first, she was confused at their change in behavior. Leah knew she had certain feelings about some of the guys she had seen, but did not know what they were. She was blissfully ignorant of anything sexual except for the new feelings welling in her body. At night, she would wake up and fell this strange tingling in her little pussy. Once, when she awoke with that odd feeling, Leah laid her hand between her legs and found that she was all wet down there. She was completely baffled.

Leah looked up at her reflection again. She brushed her straight raven black tresses off her bare shoulder. It was so black that it shone iridescent when the light hit it. Leah got the hair, her high cheekbones, and her cinnamon complexion from her half-Indian father, who had been absent since Leah's birth.

She definitely got her greenish hazel eyes from her mother. Her eyes shone with the same unfulfilled hunger that her mother's did. The difference between Leah and her mother was that Leah planned to fill that aching void in her body and soul with whatever she could acquire. Mrs. Graves walked back into her daughter's room breaking her daughter's reverie.

"Leah! Why, you haven't done a thing since I left! Your bus leaves in less than two hours and the bus stop in at least a forty-five minute walk! You don't want to be late," scolded Mrs. Graves.

Leah rolled her eyes at her mother's hen-like scolding.

"Mom, it'll be fine. I'm almost done," Leah sighed throwing a shoe into the open suitcase lying on the floor.

Mrs. Graves shook her head at her daughter as she folded Leah's lightweight scarlet cloak.

"Don't forget to wear your cloak, dear. It is so damp outside," said Mrs. Graves.

"Yes, Mother," replied Leah.

Mrs. Graves looked down at her watch.

"You better get going. I don't want you to miss the bus. There isn't another for two hours and you don't want to wait out in the drizzling rain for that long, do you?" asked Mrs. Graves.

"No, Mother, I'll get moving," Leah, said, picking up her battered suitcase and walked into the front room.

"Here, Leah, don't forget to give this to Grammy. Tell her to boil it for ten minutes and add lots of sugar," said Mrs. Graves handing her a small paper wrapped package.

Leah brought the package to her nose and inhaled deeply. She loved the smell of the herbs her mother grew. Her mother had an herb for every ailment or ache. The scents of them brought back comforting memories of her childhood. A time in Leah's life when life was simple and she knew exactly what she wanted.

"Give me a kiss and go before you're late," sighed Mrs. Graves laying the red cloak on Leah's shoulders.

Leah gently placed her full lips on her mother's sallow cheek. Mrs. Graves looked fondly into her daughter's light eyes. She knew that it would be a while until she saw her again, but this was what was best for Leah.

"Bye, Mother," said Leah gathering the cloak around her.

"Remember, don't talk to strangers," warned Mrs. Graves.

"I won't, Mother," sighed Leah rolling her eyes.

"I mean it, Leah. Just walk to the bus stop and don't get sidetracked. The bus should stop a half a mile from your grandmother's house. Not too bad of a walk. Okay?" said Mrs. Graves adjusting her daughter's cloak.

"Okay, Mom, I gotta go," replied Leah leaning over and kissing her mom.

"Bye, honey," said Mrs. Graves.

Leah stepped off the front porch. She shouldered her bag, trying to ease its weight off of her back. She took a deep breath as she walked away from the house. She thought about what it would be like to live in the city. She was such a sheltered young woman. The small city her grandmother lived seemed so wondrous and exciting.

Her mind wandered as she began her trek to the bus stop. Leah anxiously looked up at the continually darkening sky. The clouds that earlier looked white and dreamy were now starting to look dark and menacing. Leah sighed as she felt a fat rain drop land on her hand. Soon, it was pouring and all Leah had to protect her from the downpour was her light scarlet cloak.

Leah nearly started crying. Her clothes and her shoes were soaking wet. The cold wind whipped at her body, stinging her wet skin. A sleek, black car pulled up beside her on the narrow, newly paved road. The window slid down.

"Did you need a ride, hon?" asked the attractive, thirty-ish man in the driver's seat. "It is too nasty to be walking."

Leah smiled at him. He's hot, she thought. The man was probably in his early thirties with a light complexion and blazing, green eyes that burned with an untamable intensity and sent an icy hot shiver of pleasure through Leah's young body. She took a deep intake of air as his eyes ran over Leah's body and her wet, clinging clothes. It was odd that she did not know him, she though, she knew almost everyone who lived here.

"C'mon, I'll give you a lift," he said flashing an incredibly charming smile as he opened the passenger door.

Leah smiled back an enchanting smile and slid into the lush car. She allowed her short summer dress to ride up a little, showing the man a tantalizing bit of her shapely thigh. He saw the flirtatious move of the girl and smiled slightly.

"Thanks for giving me a ride. It is so nasty out there. My name is Leah," she said proffering her small, cold hand.

The man smiled his appealing, wild smile and gently gripped her hand in his.

"Hello, Leah, my name is Renard. Where are you headed?" The man asked undressing the young girl with his intense gaze.

"Well," began Leah leaning towards the driver seat. "I'm actually going to the bus stop."

Renard smiled at Leah and said, "I can always drive you there, babe."

Leah smiled and shyly bit her plump lower lip. She looked up and into Renard's wild eyes from under her veil of lashes.

"That would be so sweet of you."

Renard pulled back onto the narrow, muddy road. Leah looked at the man. She watched how his sinewy hands gripped the steering wheel. She thought about all the things she would love him to do with those hands. Leah quickly caught her breath. Her heart was pounding against her chest so loudly that she was sure he could hear it. Renard looked over at her and asked, "Where are you going by bus, little girl?"

"To visit my sick grandma. She needs someone to take care of her," Leah replied pulling at the hem of her little dress as she crossed her legs slowly.

"That is very sweet of you, Leah. Everyone should be so lucky," he said with a look of boyish mischief.

Leah feigned a shy blush.

"Thanks. Where are you going? I thought I knew everyone who lived out here. There are only like twelve people here," Leah said placing a light hand on his knee.

Renard's eyes moved from the girl's hand and then to the girl's eyes. He observed the flirtatious look in the girl's defiant eyes. He smiled slightly and looked back at the road.

"Just passing through, hon," he said. "What time does your bus come?"

"Two thirty," Leah replied casually.

"I hate to tell you, but you already missed it."

"Ohhh, that's awful. What am I going to do?" Leah sighed sadly.

"Do you know when the next bus comes?"

"Not for another two hours. I'll have to wait out in the rain forever," Leah said real tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh, now don't cry. I wouldn't let you wait out there in this weather. How about we go and get some coffee? Does that sound nice?" Renard responded laying a warm hand on her bare arm.

Leah bit her lower lip as a shiver of pleasure ran through her body. She watched the man in silence. She had never really felt this way before.

"What do you do for a living?" asked Leah.

Renard laughed and said, "I collect pretty things."

He flashed a wicked glance at Leah. Her still damp summer dress clung to her curvy, young body. Her developed breasts pushed stubbornly against the gathered bodice with a maddening bit of bronze cleavage peeking out. Even though her body and demeanor were very womanly, there was something in her face that was tantalizingly girlish.

"It was very sweet of you to pick me up," began Leah in a soft voice.

"Oh, no problem, Leah. It was my pleasure, but you should know better than to take a ride from a strange man," Renard said though a crooked half-smile.

Leah smiled and said, "But you are so sweet, you wouldn't hurt me, right?"

Leah leaned in his direction. She laid a hand on his thigh and kissed him gently on the corner of his lips.

"Thanks again."

"You shouldn't do that, little girl," he said with a deep intake of air.

"Why?"

"There are too many reasons to list."

"I don't need a lecture," Leah mouthed assertively with a playful hint in her sparkling eyes.

"No, you need to be put over someone's knee, you incorrigible child," he replied turning sharply onto the shoulder of the road.

He turned off the ignition and looked over at the girl. He shook his head back and forth slowly. Leah sat up on her knees and crawled over and sat on the man's lap. Her little dress pulled up revealing the edge of her lacy white panties. She looked into Renard's eyes and smiled.

"Do you mean you don't want me? If you don't…" the girl trailed off sadly.

"No! No, that's not what I'm saying," he said as he took hold of the girl's arms.

"Because your body tells otherwise," Leah interrupted sliding her hand between his legs and feeling his hardening cock. Renard let out a surprised gasp.

Leah leaned forward and pressed her full mouth against his. "Is that what you want, little girl?" Renard asked burying his fingers in the roots of her thick, black hair. She nodded breathlessly. He pulled her roughly towards him keeping his hands deep in her hair. He forced her lips apart and slid his tongue into her warm, receptive mouth. Renard's hands lifted her dress up further up her waist.

Renard pulled back from the girl trying to catch his breath. Leah smiled at him naughtily. She placed her lips against the curve of his neck and began kissing his collarbone. He sighed as she bit into him gently. He tugged at the ties of her red cape and let it slide off her bare shoulders. Renard pulled Leah's head back by her hair as she bit down harder.

"What are you trying to do, you little vamp?"

Leah pulled the hem of her dress over her head, tossing the dress into the passenger seat. She smiled wickedly as Renard's eyes devoured the girl in her lacy white thong and transparent white bra. She reached between the door and the seat and pulled the lever to recline the seat.

"You move fast, little one," said Renard caressing the girl's hair.

"I learn fast, Renard."

Leah smiled at him. Her face was directly in front of his, her breath warming his lips. She reached down and slowly unzipped his pants. His rock hard cock pushed its way out of the zipper. She caressed the organ gently. He moaned softly underneath her.

"You're a wild thing," he whispered in her ear.

She smiled and nodded. Renard slipped his hands inside the girl's damp panties. He let his fingers explore the smooth, hairless lips of her young pussy. He gently separated them as he rubbed his thumb against her swollen clitoris. Leah whimpered softly and rubbed her body against his. Renard ripped off her panties violently. Leah smiled and took his cock in her hand and slid it between her legs. She sat down slowly let it inch into her tight, little pussy.

"Oh, God! You're so tight!" cried Renard.

Leah moaned loudly as she rocked her hips against him. She reached around and unclasped her bra. Her full breasts lay high against her bare chest. Her cold pink nipples were delightfully hard, and looked quite edible to Renard licking his lips, he reached up and caressed her breasts roughly. Leah pitched her hips harder and harder against him as she moaned louder and louder.

"Oh, you're so big!" she sighed tossing her head back with ecstasy.

Renard smiled and grabbed a hold of her shapely hips. He pushed her body down harder against him in a swift, bouncing motion.

"That's a girl. C'mon, fuck me, little girl."

Leah moaned in response. She bobbed faster and faster up and down on his throbbing cock. She could feel the organ pulse with each beat of his heart. His thick cock filled Leah's neophyte pussy. She had never thought she could be fucked so thoroughly, so completely. Every time she slowed her motion, Renard grabbed her and kept her movements swift. He reached up and squeezed her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Leah whimpered in reply.

"Oh, do you like that?"

Leah nodded weakly. The sound of their flesh slapping permeated the car interior. The smell of sex clung to the air, adding to the eroticism of the moment. Leah leaned forward towards Renard's body, planting kisses on the nape of his neck. He forced her back up into a sitting position.

Renard could hear her breath become more labored and strained. Her pussy tightened more and more against his cock. He knew she was close to an orgasm so he continued to grind her hips against him.

"That's it. Come for me, baby. I want to hear you moan."

Renard propped himself on his arms and flipped the girl underneath him. He crawled on top of her and shoved his cock back into the young girl. She writhed, moaning clipped, breathy phrases. He hammered his hips against the girl. Renard slipped his hands underneath the girl's behind, lifting her hips higher. He squeezed her firm ass in his hands.

He could feel her pussy spasm. Leah writhed and whimpered more. He pounded his dick into her faster and deeper.

"Oh! I can't take it!" she cried arching her back. "I'm going to cum."

"That's it. Show me what a slut you are, babe." Renard said through clenched teeth.

Leah moaned and screamed as her body shook with an orgasm. The contraction of the girl's tight, little pussy sent Renard over the edge. He thrust his hips roughly against Leah's body as he came into her warm cunt. Renard moaned loudly and fell on top of Leah. Leah giggled as she squirmed to release herself from him.

"No, you sweet thing, you are trapped. Mine forever. My Rapunzel," Renard said caressing her tousled hair.

Leah smiled and placed her arm around the man's muscular upper body. She slowly slid his unbuttoned shirt off, exposing an etched chest and stomach. Leah looked him over approvingly and ran her hands over his bare upper body.

Leah wrapped her red cape loosely around her nude body. Renard's left arm was supporting his weight against the seat. Leah glanced over at the glistening of his plain steel watch. It read two-thirty.

"What time is it, Renard?" asked Leah flirtatiously.

He glanced at his watch with a boyish grin and said

"Three-thirty, my little red riding hood."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Uncensored Little Red Riding Hood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds