• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Underworld Ch. 01-02

The Underworld Ch. 01-02

12

Hi! This is my first post. I've been working this story for months now and I really hope you'd like it. I'm already finished with a few installments but I'll try to moderate it (because I'm excited to share). Please leave comments and feed backs. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

*****

Chapter 1

"Where's Gill?" I already heard Andrew from the hallway. Mark just finished my cunt, and then another- it never ends. I don't want it to end actually. I'm Gill, as you've heard and I'm living the best day of my life. My fucking life. I am employed in an advertising/publicity company in downtown Las Vegas. Yep, you bet, the Sin City. I am currently an executive assistant and a fuck toy for Mr. Andrew Porter, my gorgeous boss. He's standing around 6 feet plus, with clean cut hair, brown hazel eyes and a very nice body that included all the hardened curves that the world can give. My final interview included a blowjob and a 3-hour fuck session with him, my legs spread wide, taped at each side of his fuck table in his fuck room located inside his office. It's classic.

This Company is a big sex den. Guys rule over the place when it comes to sexuality but what's interesting is that they still maintain their stance in being a gentlemen. They don't humiliate us professionally, they treat us really well and prioritize our needs over theirs when it comes to everything- except sex. They dominate us here. They can fuck us anytime they want, anywhere they want, with any whom they want and the best thing about that is we really like it- just the way things are.

"Gill, there you are!'' Andrew snapped while walking towards my desk in front of his corner room. He's in the bad mood this morning. "Hey, what's wrong?" I tried to assure him with my hands gliding over his hard chest. "The RFP was moved tomorrow, I thought I have more time." he said. His hands are already smoothing my skirt down and reaching to cup my ass. "Ohh. Okay then. What do you want me to do? Penn already sent you the graphics and pretty much everything is already in place? What else?"

"Well. I'm not satisfied with everything yet"... I'm trying to concentrate with the things that he's saying because I'm still panting. "The wing side's still sloppy and the idea is not that cohesive yet. We need more time on this. At least for some parts, I think."

"We have to brainstorm if you need more support on those bottom ideas." I gasp in between breathes.

"Are you okay?" Looking at me closely. "Your pussy just got pounded again, is it?" he asked and I don't really know if he's angry or what.

"Well. Yeah. Are you mad?" I'm trying hard to suppress my smile because it felt fucking great.

"No. That's okay. Let me see..." He smiled his I-so-fucking-own-you-smile, it's a very sexy smile and then cupped my ass and settled my bottom in his desk. He spread my legs and then just stared at my bare naked pussy, still very wet after Mark make me cum three times without any breaks.

"This is very nice. Pink and swollen. You're learning. God and that smell." He slowly inserted his middle finger in my cunt without any warning, I gasp with so much please. Shit. I just love how these guys take over me. He slowly pushed and pull his sole finger inside me. Andrew is just a fucking sex machine and I'm very lucky that most of the time, I'm the one he's drilling. A lot of girls have a crush on him here. Well, crush but of course, Andrew already fucked each of them but I'm his special slut. I live my day job to serve his cock and sometimes he visits me in my apartment for round six or seven and pounds me all night long, making me moaning and screaming. Sometimes we do it in his fuck crib, while I suck his dick for hours while he watches his porn and me at the same time.

"Okay... how about this. Finish the RFP..." his fingering my pussy faster and non-stop now. My breathing also changes radically from gasping to panting and he's just watching me react. "Then we'll go out for some Chinese..." in and out... "And then I'll eat my dumplings from your cunt and fuck you until five in the morning? Sounds good?"

The door suddenly opens before I can answer.

"Audrey. Hi!" he suddenly stopped fingering me and puts his middle finger in his mouth to feast on my juices and I felt like I'm gonna blow up with so much frustration in my body.

"A girl's gotta come Audrey!" I turned my head and screamed at her. Damn that girl.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Mark just did you earlier and you're hunting for another orgasm already?" she says without a single tone of apology for barging in... but she doesn't really need to because Andrew's already unzipping his pants, reaching inside and takes out his long, thick and heavily veined cock for my pussy.

"Mark? Wow. God you're such a slut. I love it... Oh. What can I do for you Audrey?" he says smiling as he lifted my thighs to a perfect angle for his cock and without a beat he's already ramming it in.

"Fucking hell. This pussy so good. Yeah? Audrey?" He's voice's strained while he's fucking me and talking to Audrey who's already with us watching Andrew's cock glistened with my pussy juices go in and out of my fuck hole. She's looking really intently while I moan of course. I don't try to suppress it even, this is one hell of an office with an open fuck policy.

"Good huh? You should try mine." she says, biting her lips while trying to free my tits.

"Damn. I'm not planning for a threesome already, you know. I have meeting in 30 but yeah sure. Wait, I haven't fucked you yet? That's impossible." he pulled his eyebrows together and then throw his head back while pounding me.

"You already did. At the cinema last week, the girl who moans so much? Remember?" she answered while fondling my tits as it bounce at each trust. "...anyway, here are the docs for market research, you know the investment company.. shit this is so hot. I'm so wet right now." she continued

"Yeah? 'Kay thanks. Fuck. I'm gonna come!" the strained gasping release of his voice is very evident now. I try to squeeze my pussy muscles again for him. "Damn! Yes baby. Milk my cock. You love that so bad. I know"

"Put it in our mouths" volunteered Audrey.

See? We're all sluts here and guys are all long, thick and sex machines. It's a place we don't have to pretend we don't want cocks and cum in our pussy, ass or mouth, one at a time or five at a time.

"Yeah. Baby here it comes." he shouted. In less than two seconds Audrey and I are already on our knees waiting for our prize and then poof.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Yessss!" he let out that scream of release as we try to get every single drop of his cum in our mouth or body. He pants as he finishes his stroke but keep feeding his cock to us. I licked it and gently sucked the mushroom head while Audrey tried to suck him off hard.

"Oh damn. That's nice." I know Andrew's trying hard to stay up right as his heavily lidded face throws itself back and just moans to us.

"Baby, you've got to stop. I can't have a hard on with this meeting. It's with aa-aa client." He already braced his two arms on the desk while Audrey is still sucking his thick semi-hard cock vigorously. It's like she's not planning to stop anytime soon and hoping for a good fuck too. I can't blame her anyway.

"Andrew, I have to drop the mails to Mike right now. You asked me yesterday about the other account for the alcohol spin they're making in New York? We have a shot at it if we can pull together something before the 20th"

"Okay. Okay. Baby. Thanks." He kissed me softly on my lips as he thrusts his hips to Audrey's greedy mouth.

"Thanks for what? the fuck or the work?"

"The work. You're pussy's meant to service my dick every single time you can baby. I don't think we have to do the pleasantries on that. Fuck Audrey baby come on. Make me cum and I'm seriously drilling your pussy."

I started to straighten myself with a smile on my lips. I'm still can't take my eyes of them because now, Andrew's hands are already tangled with Audrey's hair as he face fuck her and make her deep throat him all the same. I love Andrew as a brother. He's gentle but God does he fuck harder than anybody else in this office.

"You still have another 20 minutes. I'm going now." I closed the door and tried to stiff my laugh as i hear him grunt. The last words I hear from Andrew's are "I hope you're pussy is fucking ready".

Chapter 2

Okay well. I know it's weird... for you but for me it's not. I'm almost 4 years in this company and I love every single day of it. It's kinda of perverted but as I've told you. There's no place I've rather be to work in the whole continental United States. I have a thriving fuck life, a very good and handsome boss, great opportunities and I kinda love my jobs (blow jobs and hand jobs included). It's a whole package. We use sex not just a form of release here but as a form of therapy and retreat. It makes us light and more creative and in the world of advertising, creativity is our bread and butter.

I know what you're thinking, what about STDs? Married employees? And all of that invisible moral fiber that purposely threads our society together. STD? We get checked up once every quarter, it's part of our very comprehensive medical support it also includes spa day and other luxury getaways if we want it. Married employees? They don't really participate. We already developed this imaginary line to put our best efforts not to fuck in front of them and give them the push to cheat with their wives or husbands. It's all cool actually. Our HR also recognizes this of course, before they get on board in the company, they get to see what's inside and actually, from what i've told you, my interview has a sex quotient test in it so you'll know if you want in or not beforehand. Moral? Well, we believed that we are actually sex animals. Sex is good. It's definitely good and the way we do it here is better. Men are definitely sex animals but then, we all know that women are barred to remain as quiet as possible about their inclination because of societal expectations but a lot of researches nowadays reveal the real thing- that we want sex as much as guys want. We just don't shout it often as guys do, so here we are, fucking and cumming and making the best out of our hectic and busy lives. And oh, I forgot- we're like fight club in here. What happens here, stays in here. We cannot talk about what we do here in the outside world. Just imagine what our clients would think if they know that we're fucking like minx here. We're happy, we're loyal and we're fucking good at our jobs that people doesn't really seem to notice what's going on and that's working for us.

I went to my cubicle and print out some of the docs that we need to push this RFP. Andrew wants cohesiveness and structure. He always work that way and every single time he comes out on top. He's only 27 years old but he holds the biggest and grandest accounts in our firm. He's really good at his job and has a 10 inch cock that backs it up. Ha! how did I know aside from actually feeling it go in and out of my pussy? Yep. I measured it. One time we're just fooling around in his office after he fucked me. We're working on this campaign for a bed and linen shop and he just can't take it anymore. We're at his office lounge and he kissed me. Minutes later, he already got me bent on the couch nailing my pussy wet. It feels fucking good. After that, I just got the ruler he used to spank my ass and put it under his throbbing dick- and there it is 10.4 inches of thick cock- I loved every single inch of it. Then my phone rang.

"Hello. Good morning. Gill speaking." I am definitely in a good mood today.

"Gill. This is Jen Anderson from Red Foods. I hope you remember me. We met at the Blacksmith Gala last week?"

"Oh Hi Jen! How are you doing? How's Mr. Frank?"

"We're good. We're good. Thanks for asking. Well, actually I was wondering if we can have a meeting with your team. We're launching our new sausage before the holidays and we're actually in a hurry for RFPs so we're just picking your team to do it for us. This is a big deal really. We'll launch simultaneously releasing our products in over 27 countries."

"Wow. When do you want to meet us?"

"2 days from now? You think you can pull it off?"

"Well, can I just call you back in about 30 minutes. I'm just gonna run it with my boss?"

"Andrew? Yes. Sure. Tell him I said hi"

"Okay then. I'll talk to you later."

I hung up with a grin of a Cheshire cat. Damn it. We're really on fire this season. I finished Andrew's itinerary for today and the docs or the market research and headed in his office.

****

His meeting just ended when I knocked on his door.

"Andrew?" I called.

"Yah? We just finished." turning to the Razor team, it's a gaming system company- they're really huge. "Guys, this is Gill, my assistant, I hope you remembered her?"

"Hi Gill. I'm Ken. I think they already know you. I just came in from Singapore." he's a huge guy with blonde hair, with a really hot stubble and hunk body framed in a three piece suit.

"Hello. Yeah. So you're with them?" I tried to say hi to Megs, Chyna, Logan and Mimi. "I'm in legal. Lawyer. Just want to eavesdrop actually." He took my hand and kissed it. I looked over to Andrew and he's smirking. That asshole.

"Legal? That's a first. Are we in trouble?" I asked with genuine concern while looking curiously to Andrew and then back to Ken because we never had lawyers in marketing teams before.

He chuckled "No. No. Don't worry. I'm one of the owners. I just want to see how my baby's doing." He wets his lower lip. He's flirting with me.

"Oh. So how's your baby doing?" I asked challenging him to continue. Andrew's going to kill me later but we have to close this account once and for all.

"She's very enticing. Beautiful. Andrew explained me a lot actually. It's good. All good" he's standing to close to me. I can smell his perfume and scent. That's very masculine musk. Talking to sexual predators with their dicks poking through their $50,000 dollar-suit are just plain arousing. I'm with sexual predators everyday so I kinda know their sizes even before they decide to lit their clothes up.

"Owner? Pleasure to meet you. Perfect. I hope you like what you're seeing."

"I do." his eyes are eye-fucking my mouth. His eyes run around my body. I just applied my lip gloss when I went here because Andrew messed it up when he fucked me. "Yeah. It's been a pleasure to meet you to. So I invited Andrew for lunch later. You should join us."

"Good idea. Yes, Ken, she'll be joining us. Don't worry." Andrew piped up with that sexy smile that I love, that then I knew. I'm their lunch.

"Good. I'll see you in a little bit." He's eyes never leaving mine. I walked him towards the door.

"See you later Gill." I just can't help but smile. He's really gorgeous.

I turned and see Andrew's eyes burning directly to me.

"So, lunch? table or bed?" I asked because I'm really excited.

"Originally it's table but since you're coming, I think it's better if we do it in the bed though we can always use the table."

"I go with the table though what happened to no screwing our clients?"

"Ken is not a client. He's a college buddy. We fucked girls together before. Good ol' days. Block our 12 to 2 pm for this."

"Seriously? just 3 hours? He's gorgeous." I'm quite disappointed.

"Such a greedy little cunt. Come here." He's sitting in his desk and I know that look, he's ready to go again. I walked towards him, he gets my hand and then tugs me on his lap. He's sliding my skirt up to reveal my pussy. "Sweets. You're pussy's pretty pink." I started moaning when he starts to parts my lip with his ring and index finger and then massaging my clit and everything in between with his dirty finger.

"Hey before I forgot. Red Foods called, they want an RFP in two days. Can we do it?" He stopped fingering me.

"Red foods? Is that the sausage?"

"Yep. That's sausage is good and this project is big. They adjusted their schedule and planning to launch before the holidays. They already have their ideas, we just have to polish it and make it happen."

"Sausage. I want to fuck you again, baby." He said smiling to me and fondling my tits.

"Of course you do" I caught his mouth and kiss him ardently. mmmmmm. He groaned and breaks the kiss.

"I need to save my cum for you this lunch" he said as I stand up and arrange myself.

"Yeah. You should. So are we going to do that RFP?"

"How about I do you first?" he chuckled and pulled me again on his lap.

"Hey. You have to save, remember?" I tried to swat away his hands that fondling my dress.

"Baby. Ken is just as sex machine as me. I remember us and some other friends fucking girls one after another when we're in college. It's so good. I'm just really fucking horny right now. You know how I love to watch while someone fucks your pussy while I wait for my fucking turn." he takes my hands and puts in over his steel crotch and as a good slut I coaxed and make it harder even more. He groaned and stood up leading me to his couch. He made me sit down. I love this couch, we have so many memories of teeth clenching fucks. It's covered in black leather with a few small pillows. I sit and thread my hands through his fly to release my fucktoy. Damn. He's so big and hard. He cupped my face and slowly insert his dirty finger in my mouth.

"I'm going to fuck you very hard slut. It's just 9. I still have 3 hours to regroup after this and I'm not going to hold back." his voice is straining. "Take you clothes. All of it.", he continued while I start unbuttoning my white long sleeves exposing my cleavage. I unhooked my bra to releases my tits. He hiss after I did that. His hands slowly making its way up from my hips to my neck angling my throat so he can suck and kiss it better. My bra, skirt and panties followed my button down to the floor and I stand there naked but my black strappy fuck me 4 inch heels. His hooded gaze just scraped through my eyes to my waxed pink pussy. It's all his if you asked me. I live to be fucked and service his beautiful cock and I don't mind doing it. He stepped back to grab something from his desk.

"Sit down Gill." he said. He's still in his three piece suit but his cock is bobbing heavy saying hello to me outside his fly. It's really beautiful really. It's thick, veins protruding, the mushroom head ready for sucking and an ample amount of pre-cum to thirst my pussy's raging desired to be screwed, nailed and fucked. He came back to me holding Master. It's an automatic dildo and Andrew can control the intensity of my vibrator when it's inside me. He kneel in front of me, not touching just kissing my inner thighs and legs going up and down. I still remember me smelling like lime as he said before. I wonder if it's still true. He part my thighs apart exposing my dripping pussy.

"Look at that. You're pussy drips baby. Your cum goes straight to your butt and my couch. Perfect." He licked my pussy a few times and then inserted the dildo. It's a 5 inch dick dildo. After that he pushed my upper body so I'm already sitting back to the couch.

"Damn it, it's so good." I am butt naked in this couch and he's fully cloth with just his dick hanging out. He loves this scene for us. I'm his sex slave.

"I'll put this in your ass. I just need to cover it with your pussy juice." he tends to my pussy very slowly as he coats the dildo with much juice and then the delightful feeling stops suddenly, I already feel my ass being plundered. I still have a tight ass as Andrew said last night when he went to my place for a quick fuck but the dildo just goes inside me uncontested. The dildo just stayed there for 3 minutes as he tries to bring more pussy juice out of my cunt. This is fucking heavenly. He loves to part my pussy lips so he can reach to hard-to-reach areas of still pleasure. I just love it when he takes control of my body. After the dildo's settled, he gets the small remote controller out of his pocket and then presses a button that brings the dildo alive and vibrating.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Underworld Ch. 01-02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds